/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1314

Cute Paladinep Edition

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/nrdEiT00

CH starts a poll for the next character to be added to the CompileApp: twitter.com/compileheartapp/status/918796817713655809
Idea Factory art contest results are out: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/918227844265684992
Compa celebrates 30K subscribers on Twitter with a special guest: twitter.com/CompileHeartWeb/status/912604542444888065

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
Patch 1.05 released for VIIR, adds new VR scenes as well as some post-game content: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR Virtual Reality Scenes (Japanese) can be found here: youtube.com/channel/UCo_NyjkjTAGMu6MuqaEFMOg/videos
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

4GO is now available in PS4 store. Steam release scheduled for early 2018: store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/cyberdimension-neptunia-4-goddesses-online-day-1-edition/cid=UP0031-CUSA07960_00-4GODAY1BUNDLE001

Other urls found in this thread:

dengekiya.com/shop/g/g4942330106426/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Praise Neptune!

Praise Lastation!

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!

I love Uzume.

I want to know more about neppy's heart!

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation!

Vert is best goddess.

I want to marry Lid.

I want to FUCK Tamsoft and MarvelousAQL AT THE SAME TIME!

you can edit the new app with lucky patcher like the last version?

Vert has a lot of dumb lines in 4go, and not funny-dumb like Neppy's lines are.

Vert has always been worst girl. I wish she'd just die.

I wouldn't go that far. I'm sure she's appealing to some people, but I'm honestly only here for neppy. Without her, I may or may not still have played the games since I like RPGs, but I certainly wouldn't post in nepgen every night or buy LEs.

That's my exact thoughts on Noire.

>Vert has always been worst girl. I wish she'd just die.

I am very crossed with you for making that statement. Now you're gonna take this Vert image and you're gonna like it!

Thanks for the best girl image, here's some more best girl that you probably already have saved.

Hey now, user. That's someone's wife you're bullying there.

Who is this semen demon?
No, not Neptune.

That's the admin from a defunct MMO vert used to play

I'm not terribly fond of Vert, but I'm, alright with saving images as well. Have another.

Plutia!

What a cutie

My game crashed as I was going into the dungeon where the second dark lord general was. I loaded the game back up and the game had autosaved like it usually does so I didn't lose much progress. But my kill credit for the first general had been rolled back. No big deal, but when I went to the main map the second general map unlocked. I didn't get any comments or dialogue when I returned to the first general dungeon either. Now I'm worried my save is corrupted. I can't check either because I need to go to work.

Why is Nepgear so sensitive and moody? You can't say anything to the bitch without hurting her feelings or having her give you the silent treatment.

She's a delicate flower, you barbarian.

Nepgear isn't like that at all. She's a very good girl. The way my cute wife neppy talks about her is always full of love and pride, as it should be. Stop downtalking her.

Now that 4GO confirms that Vert is the worst goddess... who is the second worst? I'm going to go with Blanc here.

No, user. We dated for a while, and she really was hypersensitive.

>Sends me text messages while I'm at work telling me she loves me, etc
>I don't reply because I'm, you know, at work
>She sends me meek-sounding messages after a few hours telling me she's sorry for bothering me

>Nepgear asks me to read a story she wrote
>I read it and honestly tell her "It's decent. It won't win any awards, and honestly you might not even be able to find a publisher, but it's not terrible or anything."
>She tries to act mature at first and thank me for being honest, but soon starts crying because I hurt her feelings

She was a hassle, honestly.

Sounds like you're just an ass. Nepgear is a good girl who deserves love.

Vert is also the second worst. She's that terrible.

Actually, that's a much better answer than Blanc. I take it back. I agree with you.

Anyone has any high quality art or scans of Dengekiko?

What kind of new light does 4go shed on Vert?

sounds like you dont even love her

She thought the same thing. I did love her, but I'm not a very warm and fuzzy person, and that doesn't mesh well with girls like Nepgear who need to be petted and pampered at all times. And holy god is she clingy. Nepgear's the type to put her heart and soul into a relationship and wants to be together ALL. THE. TIME. I think relationships are cool, but I need a lot of me time. She'd cry sometimes whenever I'd tell her that I wanted to spend the day by myself. It was nothing personal against her, but she couldn't grasp the idea that I can love someone and still not want to see them every damn day.

I love Nepgear.

>i did love her
not a "i love her", you feelings for her are getting cold, if you arent warm i know what you mean but try to remember why you loved her or you are going to have even more time for yourself

A sexy cute goddess, my goddess!

Praise Lastation!
Praise Lady Black Heart!

It's just what she does while gaming or whatever.

goodnight /nepgen/, remember to love your wife.

what does she do and do you have screenshots

Plutia is adorable

Will do user , hope you will have a comfy sleep !

Why doesn't Tsunako know how to draw hands?

God fucking dammit, why is 4GO Vert so fuckable, I can't stop jacking off to her

Her tits are right there. You can grab her dress, and just pull her corset down. Bam, nice Vert titties in your face. It's lewd and beautiful at the same time.

Hands are hard

I love Gearnon.

As much as usual, man.

And then that outfit is gorgeous and also shows off her chest a bit more, yet the other one made it potentially easier to see her panties if she were to run or walk by you. This one has a translucent mini-skirt instead. More jewelry, too, without being distasteful. Tsunako rules as usual.

She's alright. There's plenty of far worse around. Tsunako draws relatively cute hands.
Hands aren't easy at all.

Mansion claims another life.

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP
GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

All that said, this is my favorite outfit for her.

speak of the devil.

Rena for Nep 8 when?

>4go OP
It's gonna be one sleeeeeepy thread.

Body of a true goddess.

>this thread

This is an old man who shitposts on N-chan for years

If he's an oldman, why isn't Noire trying to take his shares? Explain that.

She couldn't care any less for old farts about to expire.

>implying
Noire will fuck anything as long as it has a huge cock

definitely not you

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA WHAT A SLUT

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

NepuBuran

Cutest family.

>PP never ported to steam
>not PSTV compatible

suffering

How bad is Noire's game and is there any way to quickly 100% it?

>he doesn't have a hacked PSTV with a whitelist installed
Works just fine here, outside of not being able to HDD.

I want to nep Nepgear! Vert would be a fine addition too!

Friendly reminder NISA succs

SD Lowee a qt.

Good morning /nepgen/ hope everyone is doing great today !
Plutie is a cutie !

Histy a cute....

CUTE!.

that cg is from victory/rb3 tho

Dude, that's an scene after the true ending of Victory, nothing to do with PP.

Bouquet is looking GOODT!

I love Noire more than anything in the entire world!

Nep up your one room Japanese apartment. Only 27,000 yen ($240 USD) + Tax and Shipping

347 square meters of Nep.

dengekiya.com/shop/g/g4942330106426/

An user a few threads ago posted some of the Playstation themes, some of which contained the unscanned art from the anime box set. I have reproduced that art with the aid of the PS themes. Here's the Lastation variant.

Lowee.

Planeptune.

Why is Ram so lewd?

Why is neptune such a cutie

She was born to be cute.