pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB
fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

feheroes.gamepedia.com/media/feheroes.gamepedia.com/d/db/Deirdre_Damage1_(EN).wav
feheroes.gamepedia.com/media/feheroes.gamepedia.com/5/53/Deirdre_Damage2_(EN).wav
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What series should do a collab with Heroes?

I WANT TO FUCK ALL THE JUGDRAL GUYS

she's only 12 why do they do this to her :^(

>403 forbidden

TMS #FE

what are you looking at

>FE4 remake
>MU is added as side character
>MU is burnt alive by /ourguy/

I want to penetrate her sluice.

kys spic

Hello /feg, i would like to order one unit that can counter both Blyn and Reinardt, please!

I want Deirdre to softly molest me!

Azura is really sexy when she moans

Oh, I almost forgot the most important question. How big are the maps? I thought FE9's maps were pretty small, but with how slow the game engine is, those small maps can take up to an hour to beat. I already know I can't skip enemy phase (much to my chagrin), so I'm hoping they aren't as big as, say, FE6.

Also, thanks for the FE10 tips. I like playing FE games blind, but it's always nice to know what I'm getting myself into.

If you Summoner Supported Nephenee, you better not leave her behind like garbage!

Honestly, if they had the guts to pull that off I would be ok with MU inclusion.

Here's your Cecilia, sir. I can help whoever is next in line.

F-robin, Cecilia, Fae

whe does she attach that tail

Felicia is the cutest! Holding her in my arms! Giving her little kisses on her cheek! Whispering sweet things to her! Holding her soft hand and going everywhere together! Falling asleep while cuddling her! I love Felicia!

/ourboey/

This is Sigurd. Heir to Chalphy, descendant of the crusader Baldr, and Reinhardt's wife.
Say something nice to him!

You want a powerful teammate to fight alongside BLyn and Reinhardt? sure thing!

Sonic.

I'll never leave my Ninian behind!

Not really. Her VA sucks.

She’s being sacrificed to the goddess with better thighs, Ayra

Puzzle League.

The virgin Rena Strober
The Chad Bonnie Gordin

Ah, so more like FE7, then? I can probably tolerate that, but I'm sure some resets are going to be painful if FE10 is just as slow as FE9.

Was random dragon guy right?

He's so handsome.

but can she beat this slut?
feheroes.gamepedia.com/media/feheroes.gamepedia.com/d/db/Deirdre_Damage1_(EN).wav
feheroes.gamepedia.com/media/feheroes.gamepedia.com/5/53/Deirdre_Damage2_(EN).wav

Only if they give you an option based on your past performance/choices where you can live but you're a burn victim and crippled and then join Seliph and friends as a mysterious character down the road.

I'm not Raul, I just love that game and would like to see Tsubasa and Eleonora in heroes

I was gonna post in this thread too in the case you already migrated, but you were already a step ahead of me it seems.
Anyways, glad to know you're trying out the Tellius games, user. I hope you enjoy them, they're my favorite in the series.

Should I still give a -DEF Zigludo Bonfire?

Good tidings, Feliciafag.

I'm actually really impressed with Grant George. Sigurd's voice is pretty awesome.

Meant to post

That’s pretty hot. Japanese Julia is pretty good too

What seal do I upgrade for her?

See

Goblin Slayer.

I will punish Doot's tight little cunny.

Jesus save me from my sin.

I want to impregnate her.

And not take responsibility

Huh, well starting seems to give me 25 orbs, so I guess I'll rush 5 more and summon both hero fest and the one with Sighed for my rerolls.

Breathbreaker weapons fucking when

I wanted lachesis to knock me up with her horse but no, she got weirdly moe'd and staff'd fuck you isis

Who's picked up FE4 since the update? I want to read about your first experiences into the land of horses and overpowered holy blood bonuses.

30 defense is the cut off for using Bonfire, isnt it? He can, of course it just feels bad knowing that it should be more damaging.

>want to summoner support my neutral Nephenee
>already married BLyn as a joke
This shouldn't bother me as much as it does.

Yeah, about FE7's sizes would be a good comparison, I'd say. In fact, now that I really think about it, it's a pretty spot on comparison down to a lot of scenarios. The resets will probably be worse than FE9 most of the time because of the allied NPC phases, which often take longer than they should.

why does all the cute girls end up with ugly motherfuckers?
Ayra with Arden
Karla with Bartre
Lilina with Gonzalez
Astrid with Makalov

Are you that desperate for Alfonse to double Fae?

I WANNA KEK SIGURD AND ARVIS SOMEBODY STOP ME

You mean Dragonstone breakers?

Because they're not ugly where it counts; the heart.

Except Makalov. What the fuck, Makalov.

>Bartre
>Ugly

What, you don't want to MUSCLE UP?

>a bunch of grown ass men on an image board are talking about pounding a sweet, little imaginary child's cunny just plainly out in the open like it's no big deal
>nobody even bats an eye and most just ignore it
What a time to be alive

Can you you still Direct Partner/yellow NPCs in FE10, or are they all exclusively Ally/green units now? I liked being able to tell NPCs to fuck off and not steal my EXP.

I have 5 slots left, close to a full friends list again.

Since BK, BLyn and Reinhardt are on every damn team, I can't use my favorites anymore, only a bunch of hard counters like Cecilia

Just a slight optimization tip: Roll Sigurd banner first. You'll always get the CYL unit, so why waste time getting them if you just end up rerolling the account?

Also, fair warning: Rerolling can be a bit tedious. Just remember to do it for her!

Gatrie FUCK OFF Makalov is not ugly he is a great man a dream of my life and I love him very much and he is so much more handsome dreamy and nice!

First day on Veeky Forums?

welcome to the fourth channel

enjoy your stay

OK /feg/, objectively speaking, what are the absolute best boon/banes for Sigurd and Deirdre?

We truly are in the best timeline. I'd probably kill myself or try to move if lolis became illegal here in burgerland.

>Lilina with Gonzalez
Stop this meme.

I kind of want to splurge on this banner for AA and SA, but I only have 237 orbs and the Halloween banner is coming up right? Help /feg/!

>bigger numbers
Yeah, that's what Fates did, Tier 2 hard capped at base 40(?) like tier 3 RD, and they shifted Tier 1 caps around so it wasn't 20s across the board, which I appreciated.
>Mastery Skills and Occult Skills
The difference between them to me is a Mastery Skill is more powerful and would automatically be granted if you had the Occult Skill from Tier 2, if not, a Master Scroll would have to grant the skill. I kind of don't like how powerful they were in RD or how everyone got one, Occult and Mastery Skills should be valuable resources.
>weapon rank
I didn't mean SS or SSS weapon rank here, because I think that's a little stupid. I called it superfluous because your Swordmaster is likely going to be at A or S rank by the time they promote to Trueblade, so the promotion bonus of weapon rank to A or S (if SS exists) doesn't matter. Maybe it would matter for something like a Hero, Wyvern Lord or General.
I did say Tier 3 is not for everyone, but there's still potential left for Tier 2 to be improved, which might be needed before Tier 3 comes back.

Yes, you can. Although you might need it for a chapter or two depending on the status of your units. But I won't spoil that for you.

Do it user! That way i can have Sigurd and Arvis all to myself!

.....where’s the problem user?

It's not really talking, it's typing. No one here would say it out loud in public or they'd get murdered in prison

Ugly girls don't exist to marry to the ugly guys.

Just finished yesterday, fun game dated as hell and gen one was conquest tier bad writting.

Do it for her. Make her happy.

Oh I've been here a while, shit just still never fails to amaze me.

I mean the other active banner, not the free 5* one.

>tfw Cecilia is good in Heroes

Hell yeah baby.

Sigurd- any IVs thats not -Atk, all his stats are really good

Deidre- +Atk/Res, -Def

How many orbs today boyos

>but I only have 237 orbs
Do it you fuck. That's plenty.

Save them for Micaiah!

I want to get spitroasted by Sigurd and Arvis!

Sorry, that was poorly worded on my end, when I said "you might need it", I meant to say you might have to rely on the ally AI to help you out.

Calm down Quan

Deirdre, how did you even find Internet access in your shitty forest

Post canon pairings you actually like.

But the Halloween banner!

ISIS will make her a healer user.

I see. Thanks for all the tips. I hope FE10 remains as fair as you claim it is. Now I can only hope I can beat it before Mario Odyssey comes out or else I'll have to delay my *BING BING WAHOO* fix…

That's hot.

Meg exists

>Sigurd
Any boon is fantastic. Only bad bane is -Atk. Some people will say -res is bad, but Divine Tyrfing and Crusader's Ward mitigates most of it. Run some calcs between neutral res and -res if you're curious.

>Deirdre
-Def +Atk/Res