/mbgg/ - Mobage General #787

Life support edition

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, Astral Stairways, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help! The game I want to play is not available for download on the store:
Read this for information on how to find APKs or getting around region locks.
pastebin.com/Nsg98EEf

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Previous thread:
Remember to REPORT and IGNORE shitposters. Replying to them only helps them shit up the thread and makes you as bad as them

Other urls found in this thread:

destiny-child.game.line.me/pre_event/
youtu.be/IbIXwAMoEZc
twitter.com/fuu_tenka/status/920202440925782017
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funple.game.innocentbane.kr
live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv307763097
alchemistcode.com/milestone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Azur Lane has general at

Is Bronya okay?

If I pull that mask off will she die?

No Bane posting allowed

>doing the Kings Raid chapter 7 story seeing how Chapter 7 is getting Hell next update
>Cleo goes full heart eyes on Frey after Frey stops being dead
That was surprisingly cute, the whole scene was pretty good.

I always forget that this game actually has a somewhat enjoyable story in general whenever I stop doing the story in it.

>Selene buffs
Are you ready to bow to your queen?

It would be extremely painful.

Reposting

DC has a campagin where you can pre-roll from a pool of 25 characters featuring one 5* (Aria)
Each twitter share nets you 5 chances to roll for a maximum of 25 per day
You lock in your favourite roll and then it gets given to the first account you bind your twitter (or Line) to after the game comes out
destiny-child.game.line.me/pre_event/

I'm ready for vespa to somehow fuck it up

New chapter and new Sword on Tenka
Tenkadevs really should start to post their gameplay as soon the new sword is released.
The event ends in 3 days.
>And whats the best way to grind that?
Just keep doing the hardest stage you can handle. Aim for the skill and the new equipment.

Houkai for the superior Asia race soon.

>people are playing Taiwanese mobage
I am surprised Kings Raid is quite popular here.

It's actually best to just grind any boss stage on hard(2-5 for speed, 1-5 for AP efficiency) to collect tokens. Then use boss tokens on the 5 token stage to farm point rewards.

Mamuru.

>king's raid update
>Chat Limit Regulations will be added
sjw are everywhere these days

Not even Mamurus can save this general now

>Maintenance finished
>There is an app update
>Updated the app
>Game keeps crashing on "Now Loading" screen after the title screen now
What the fuck Scamco.

Give me Hachisuka right now

I never really paid attention before, but the slow music during Tenka story segments is nice.

Found it seems a few Nips are also having same problem on Twitter after the maintenance+update.

Bee Tenka is a goddess of combos with her Ougi, insane; those stats suck though.

>Main trio got a confidence boost after saving the city last chapter.
>New chap starts with them being treated like heroes by a kid. The girls are feeling great.
>City is being attacked again. Koga is tanking a big demon alone( and losing ).
>Joizumi saves her(!) showing they're now strong enough to fight alongside Koga.

>Then things get ugly.

>Main trio starts to get wrecked
>Aruji is harmed protecting Joizumi.
>Joizumi goes full Kamikaze mode but is stopped by Koga.
>Onimaru appears and easily defeats the guy they couldn't handle 4x1.
>Joizumi's face when.

Please take her to 80 bros. She needs to get stronger or she'll never recover.

Can you post the gameplay?

>google won't refund a purchase
>email developers
>they won't refund either
Am I fucked?

>Managed to get in after lots of retrying somehow
>Started attacking monsters on the field
>The app crashed again for some reason
I don't get why Scamco doesn't make this an online game for PC instead of a mobile one.

Yes, everything is daijoubu.

youtu.be/IbIXwAMoEZc

>Let's check out the BGHS nico livestream
>Get this
>Turn on vpn
>Won't go away
>Look around settings
>It has a record of my login IPs
I should stop testing content from Japan without the vpn on.

Stop being poor

>Haven't found a way to do gacha on Integral Factor
How is Scamco going to make money from this?

I'm pretty sure these kind of game have a gacha weapon, not to mention it had companion system and I saw asuna 4* in the prereg reward.

>tfw got rekt at first floor boss (which is the last content for beta)
>saw people clearing it at level 14-15
>still at level 10 myself
I wonder if this will be SAO Progressive way with each floor having a boss. The app will be so bloated in the end for a mobile game.

Just noticed there will be some kind of gems currency on actual release.

Here's a better demonstration of her moveset.
twitter.com/fuu_tenka/status/920202440925782017

The random crashes especially when attacking monsters make the grinding painful. Hoping it won't happen on the actual release assuming Scamco will ever release this.

They were doing streams on Youtube just fine, but it seems Japan just can't stop latching onto their constrictive platform.

>not even a minute into the actual part with VAs
>kicked out
They have some really shitty low audience numbers set if this happens on a BGHS stream.

I don't even know how many free seats they allow for anything, but they're always happy to kick once someone else with premium connects. I could probably watch enough stuff that a subscription would make sense but if they're going to region lock me on everything regardless then it's not going to be worth the bother.

But they're getting quite a few numbers. Not sure if this is total or currently connected though. Or if most are just going to stick around for the VAs to shill.

Alot of people just watch lives for the cute seiyuu. Not even playing the game/watching the show

>tfw 1000 gems stored in my tenka f2p account

Right, I shouldn't forget how baffling the VA list was to others on /a/ when the animu was first airing. It's not something I notice aside from finding out characters I like share VAs.

Sadly, Sakamoto-P is in charge, so no amount of VA power is going to help revive the game.

I have no idea how Shironeko continues to be so popular. Even the tennis spin off does well. I can't blame colopl for trying new things but Shironeko is the only thing even doing remotely well. They need a new producer to save BGHS and panipani

Alice Gear Aegis will save kusopl.

Managed to defeat the boss after grinding a bit and some potion. Thankfully the app didn't crash on the battle. Diavel lives. Later floors aren't accessible yet on the beta. I wonder how the story will continue from this.

Scamco really need to fix the crashes though.

BGHS is truly a wasted potential. It has great characters, story, art, VAs, although a bit mediocre gameplay. It hurt seeing BGHS got killed so slowly like this.

Lots of design variety available for Shironeko. And they made a bunch of really good ones so Tennis ended up being a good idea even though it cannibalized Shironeko share.

Waifu games however, if you don't find someone to attach to, you move on. If she's not featured in the set, you don't roll. If you're a try-hard and there's nothing strong in the set, you don't roll. If there's nothing to look forward to in gacha, you move on.

Kinda looking forward to that honestly. Pending gameplay videos.

I don't know how it is anymore, but starting the game is atrociously painful. There has been no QoL improvements in that regard and they've given up on optimizing the engine in anyway.

I don't even think the 1-star Misaki can run Story 4 easy mode.

>2 days left
>accidentally used a copy for fodder
I can get one to drop, r-right?

No new games released today?

no_

>Her combo finishes with her stinging like a bee
Legit as fuck
Sorry user
You'll most likely get more 250 before the next sordfest too. Tenka is very f2p friendly.

Meh, it's just like Mixi, Monster strike continues to dominate, but everything else they try struggles.

>Saw how much RAM/memory which Integal Factor used on phone settings
>Only about 250 MB
>App file size is currently only about 500 MB
I don't understand why it crashes a lot even on loading.

It's called beta for a reason

Sword Art Online Waifu Maker since you can make original avatar. It crashes a lot for some reason and doesn't work on emulators.

Have some shitty nico screenshots of the BD bonus previews. They showed all three. I wonder what they want to do with Miki, it's supposed to be a fallen version with special lines, but still has that silly happy face of hers.

>full body live2D preview
Not like it matters since legs can't be fully seen anyway, but it's still interesting they got it done. Live2D rips from when leak twitter was alive were always cut off.

And some other stuff. Second BD cover, Halloween ranking cards and last one was cover for some anime book.

>can't quit a game i've spent money on
>falling for the sunk cost fallacy
I hate being a cuck

Last (probably) wave of new CVs for GF announced.

Winchester M1887, SF Agent - Nabatame Hitomi (Doki Doki Precure, Aida Mana / Shakugan no Shana, Margery Daw)
PP-90, NZ75 - Aoki Shiki (Idolm@ster CG, Asuka Ninomiya / Mostly seems to do vidya)

Also two new halloween costume previews for P7 and Spitfire.

Top kek mobage
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.funple.game.innocentbane.kr

>fail on jp market
>fail on en market

Strange all of the serial codes are Miki varieties. The one between box 2 and 3 is just a head swap even.

Here, for the Halloween ranking cards it says
>S-Rank receives all cards
I'm hoping it's some sort of exchange thing and lower rankings just get fewer exchange tickets.

Box 2 has audio commentary from the 2nd year HS girls for episode 5, which I think was their flashback episode.

Yukimura, Nemo, Rekto, all pretty guys are part of the reason why kusoneko does well, only people interested in BGHS are waifufags, kusoneko strikes both waifufags and fujos, and, you know the cast is much bigger with a bit more variety other than the same character in BGHS

Better wait for the event itself. The text there doesn't provide any details and I'm sure they're capable of making it more complicated than it sounds. It doesn't mention any grinding with girl you're ranking for and I find that hard to believe since this kind of ranking always needed that. But being free to use whoever and exchange tickets would be nice, yeah.

Where did /padg/ go?

to mobage hell

>That Renge

Discord.

live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv307763097

i wish the players did too

Joizumi will always suffer the curse of mobage MC irrelevance. Limited broken UR never.

My first guess would be standard per-character ranking, except S rank gets the other three as a bonus.

But that would mean some overachievers are going to S rank all 4 and get a bunch of dupes. So maybe not.

Whatever it ends up being, I just hope I can get one or two of them out of it.

>Take her to 80 with cap damage
>She can't even hit the crit cap
The most useless sord ever

>Current english games
>All trash
>Current foreign games
>wasted potential, shit gacha, horse shit, forgettable korean turd 1#, forgettable korean turd 2#, forgettable korean turd 3#, Gumi, Chink shit, worst turd, boring

/mbgg/ taste = shit.

still better taste than boatfags

Wait for the monster strike killer.

I wish I could discuss my fotm games on the boat thread. It looks so much better and nicer than a thread spammed by you and your blind hatred.

>thread spammed by you and your blind hatred
Nigga what did you just post

TLDR he's butthurt.

How many chapters are there in part 1 of Tenka's story?

H-hello? I-is anyone still laying BGHS?

hey that isn't very nice

Isn't it called FGO?
When will Kadokawa release Kantai Lane, Kancolle Girl with Azur Lane gameplay?

FGO is still below MS in grossing.

Kancolle is old and busted now

Azur lane already has 3500 results on pixiv. If the hype continues then its definitely going to catch up and pass Girls frontline in pictures, popularity and players pretty easily.

Only the truly committed players and the whales are. BGHS gets virtually no new players and the anime didn't help at all.

That's just because MS 4th year anniversary. F/GO did reach #1 top grossing

MS is still above F/GO in grossing on average.

Fuck it, azur lane's gameplay is shit that doesn't go with boats, a good planecolle with shmup elements tho

I don't think a planecolle would catch on for the same reasons why tankcolle didn't really catch on. Boatsluts are specific named individual ships while planes and tanks are general all encompassing classes and models of tanks and planes.

But then again gunsluts worked, though it might be because they're not true 'personification'.

Gunsluts worked because Koreans needed something to spend all their money on before Kim wipes them off the planet. Now they can pass on without regrets.

cool

If you change your favorite sord in Tenka does it automatically change the sord in your support slot? Or there's another menu to change that

Yes. The girl on the home screen is the girl other people see.

Who would even be leading the charge if Girls frontline got popular anyway? Springfield?

Azur has Vampire, Takao and Atago taking up most of the fanarts so who would Japan run away with?

alchemistcode.com/milestone

Impossible to predict but if trends are anything to go by, probably a loli.

Ded game.

Thanks user.

>prereg
I thought this was already out.

no, soft launch in sweden only