pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

old

Other urls found in this thread:

nextframe.jp/flash/matsnp/matsnp.html
reddit.com/r/battleroyalegames/comments/76qfdo/pubg_news_battlegrounds_patch_notes_week_30/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anime is for children and loser adults

Fuck I remember this game, was the full version any good? What was the name of it again?

It was actually a really well done sniper flash game, wind velocity and direction, bullet drop and a shit ton of other things.

NVM just remembered the name, Material Sniper.

nextframe.jp/flash/matsnp/matsnp.html

>>>/reddit/

Western entertainment is degenerate propaganda.

Anime is pure and heals the soul.

Does anyone know when the leaderboards come online?

>Playing solos to blow some steam from shitty day at work
>Get shot through a wall and die
>Chinese name
>Next game, looting a building, some dude speedhacks into my room from an entire 30m away in under a second and obliterate my face with a saiga
>Chinese name again
>Fuck this, Im queuing with friends this time
>Squad of 4, Driving out of military base looted as hell in a dacia
>get to a safe spot, we go inside of a building, spot a guy 200m out
>all of us die at exactly the same time to headshots with an akm by a guy we cant see or even hear shooting through walls, all of us died to the same name
>Chinese name
What in the ever living fuck is going on tonight? I have never seen hackers before, and now I saw at least six through the course of one night, and they all had chinese names or chinese sounding names.
And Im not just talking fishy deaths or fast deaths, I straight up just watched a guy run at mach 4 speed crouched, spin and headshot 4 people with a shotgun

Chinks are butthurt they are getting banned and flooding the steam discussions with links to their hacks to encourage retards to join their cause.. Still mad they haven't got their own dedicated servers too.

i wonder how much this offsets the chinese being otherwise easy targets

I queue up for squads solo a lot, usually late at night and often get put into groups with chinese players and in over 100 games I've only seen 1 chinese player that was exceptionally good and ~5 that could hit a stationary target standing more than 300m away

>chinese get their own server
>replaces AS for the go to "join for an easy dinner server"

I had never encountered a player from China before until I got GTA V for the PC, what is it that makes them so fucking retarded? They would die in ways that even my 7 year old nephew could not achieve.

so which server should I queue for to avoid ching chong hacku?

>he thinks he can avoid the chinaman

How do I know whether or not PUBG is the game for me? Should I just stick to laughing while watching people die embarassingly instead while playing it?

How do I get good at this game, do I need to be more aggressive? I only get 4-5 kills when fucking around in Pochinki.

>the final zone is in a bush filled field

Play as chad as I can, every bush I cleared just paved the way for more bush wankers to shoot me.

Assuming you can still refund when it comes out at the end of the year, just buy it and play for yourself, yes it is that buggy as all the vids you have streamers show you. For such a shit looking game it's amazing how high end it needs PC specs to be.

>spawn without my dark clothing that's supposed to blend in with the environment
Oh what the hell-
>its the first fog map I've had in a solid two weeks
ARE YOU SHITTING ME

>high end

I will just stick to watching then. Survival is not going to be fun if the game runs like shit

My build was considered "high end " 4 years ago and can run it, it just likes to stutter like fuck at random moments and cost me important kills. Going to get a refund on this for sure.

>plane flies south island
>zone is Yasna
>foggy
>drive to shelter
>someone's buggy is already there
>walk in, try to find shit but only got a DBS
>dude just walks into my room full tilt boogie
>shotgun him
>Groza, Mini14, lvl 3 armor
>Fucking Ghilie suit
>mfw I did absolutely no fighting until the last dude where I saw him crawling around with his dumb Desert camo helmet on
>mfw I saw his name in the killfeed more than ten times
>mfw he killed final five himself

Will you need a Xbox One X to play pubg on Xbox or can I just use my regular Xbone

You boys ready for 11 weeks of no updates?

Getting matched with 3 streamers in squads is the most cancerous thing I've ever experienced.

They're fucking ruining gaming. Fuck twitch.

xbonex will get 60fps while the old one will get 30

make sure you don't shoot them before they see you you little cheater

how the fuck 4x scope actually works? i feel like it doesnt go where i aim 60% of the time.

fucking shit game why the fuck do i play this shit jesus

Just use the top of the Chevron most the time.

So what's the near gig update on steam?

fpp to the 3rd world

>3 kills as 2nd circle starts and got a fully kitted out m4
>DC into "match has ended"

Is the sight picture correct in game, and which gun is it calibrated for?

GG great servers

It was from a reddit thread, and everyone said that the 4x is fucking weird. It was however five months ago, so who knows?

>servers are too busy

Are you shitting me? Its not even peak hours.

how do you people play with reshade on
it makes everything look horrible

Makes it actually possible to pick out people against the blob of dark colors that is this game.

how much of a performance impact do you get

On my POS? maybe 5-10 FPS? I'm used to running games on ultra low and getting 50-60 frames though so its not bad.

None, if you just use digital vibrancy in the nvidia control panel.

might start using it on my POS too then

>what is the best kill you can get to make people angry?

a server kill

'too many logins' can't get on the game

Any other guides? I wont to ascend from shitter tier

I'm pretty sure that guide is shit, PUBG isn't CSGO

The fury of 1.5 million chinks flooding the servers because 20k are banned daily for their crimes against vidya.
When will simply ban all the chinks?

Material Sniper

China was a mistake

>Open the game
>Too many logins

works for me, my man. let every gun on default zeroing, secure a vehicle, and shot a wall to see how "off" the 4x is.
if you dont know how to measure distance then thats a shame...

#GasChinaNow

servers back

What's this 1gb patch about today?

making the servers shit themselves

Minor fixes

reddit.com/r/battleroyalegames/comments/76qfdo/pubg_news_battlegrounds_patch_notes_week_30/

Vaulting, aka crouch jumping with a new animation, requires 6 months of testing. Smarr famiry company kekeke

Are people who use reshade shitters or am I just being too elitist for my own good?

They're utter shitters

btw are servers down again?

just got this game why can't it even connect

picked a bad day to start playing

I went to check steam forums and it's all either chinese threads or threads telling the chinks to go away and the discords (and this thread) are dead af which I did not expect for a game with 2 million concurrent players
I feel pretty dirty right now like I just went to the center of a brazilian favela and everyone is loudly swearing

Would anyone like to be friends?

/pubg/ is a rare case of a game is funner to play than to shitpost on
Not to say the game is particularly fun but rather theres nothing to say about it

>loot outside until third circle comes
>take a boat to get to zone, still far away from the zone
>red zone spawns right above me in the middle of the water
>friends keep telling me that red zones spawn randomly and not above players

Red zones always spawn above a player, right?

I've had a game where it has spawned directly on me three times in a row while I'm sprinting through fields.

I dont know what the algorithm is but there have been games where the red zone spawns on top of me more than once. And when I play with my one friend we basically get followed by the red zone more often than not. There was a game where it spawned on top of us 5 times, not in a row, but still, 5 times.

There have been a few duo/squad games where as soon as we start to get loot, the red zone comes in, then we go somewhere else, and it spawns right on top of us again, so we leave, and then it spawns in the direction we're going or moves on top of us as we keep moving.

It couldn't possibly be random, there's just no way. It definitely has some kind of "spawn near player location" thing.

How do you punch in this game? I just go insta killed by a un armed and armored guy punching to me in the head while I hit him my machete at him like 4 times

Whenever I try to punch I hear the sound og it connecting and I'm literally right in their face but it doesn't ever do any damage, i've had fights with other players where were both just standing there punching each other and nobody takes any damage

Run, jump, punch in head for instant kill if they don't have a helmet

Yeah but how do I hit them? do I have to aim somewhere else other than their body? Can I not be too close?

I tend to run in literally into them then punch but it doesn't seem to detect my hits

Everybody in Uganda knows kung fu!

>900meg update

What was that horseshit about there not being no more updates til 1.0?

It's 1 GB of nothing, so they're correct.

>Queue up with three randoms
>Three of us jump to one of the two compounds North East of Pochinki
>First guy is really competent, while the second is entirely new and has no microphone
>Last guy flies to Mylta and dies immediately
>Three guys run towards us and gets fucked by a single guy
>We drive around and loot random buildings and one crate with an M249
>Wipe a squad of two that drives past us in two vehicles with my M249
>Get ambushed while inside the 3rd circle by some latecomers, lose the new guy
>The competent guy ends up raping everything in the last two circles with his suppressed Mini14
>Chicken Dinner
Fucking randoms.

Most of them get home from work building our computer parts and cell phones.

>get twotapped in a t3 helmet by a fucking P1911 across the whole rhozok and hillside
>chink name

>me and a friend get instant killed in the north part of rozokh, inside a building, by a guy on the tower in the south side with a tommy
>ching chong ping pong
good game

Anyone else getting this retarded 'your version is . blablabla' error

>riding in boast about 100m from shore
>boom boom boom
>Chingchong has slain you and 3 friends by headshot with S12

Fun times

Winner winner dog dinner.

man this games made by incompetent shits

Fucking had 15 virtual desktops running for some reason.

Went from 40 fps average to 55.

970m
16gb ram
4710mq

>friend dies in first minute
>rush through Pochinky with my shotgun and half health to die in a blaze of glory
>kill all
fug

Can anyone else not connect to test server and fail matchmaking in live server since update?

Had it happen to me 4 times in one game, nothing to worry about if you can get to a building within 10 seconds of the blasts getting close.

Red zones spawn in probably a 150ish meter circle around a player, or right on top of some one.

So if a red zone spawns and you aren't in it, some one else is in it.

that's speculation

>Red zones spawn in probably a 150ish meter circle around a player
Source needed though

It's not even slightly speculation. I've never seen it not spawn on myself/squad or other people.

It will spawn on top of you or your squad multiple times, it will spawn on top of a gunfight multiple times, and if it spawns relatively close I just run into it and kill the people that it spawned on because they tend to try to hide even though it doesn't really do anything and dying to it is like getting struck by lightning.

If you people think it spawns randomly you've clearly not played enough.

confirmation bias

There is so many fucking hackers holy shit

>Red zones spawn in probably a 150ish meter circle around a player, or right on top of some one.
>PROBABLY

It's almost like he already clarified this was speculation. Liberal reading comprehension, I swear.

You're the one with reading comprehension problems though...

Having lived in Asia (mostly Korea) for years I can tell you they are only good at things that they can practice repetitions with. Anything requiring independent thought is beyond them.

The single worst thing in this game are the fucking windows. So many times I'll be trying to shoot someone and I'll hit the metal bars or the wooden beam on the window. For the love of god, remove that shit and give us just full pane windows.

He was being sure about the 'spawns due to player' part, but not the range
Also you can't just use probably to say whatever and have an easy way out

Nope, sorry.

What are your guys mouse settings?

DPI and General Sensitivity?

>15 virtual desktops
I smell a bitcoin miner

What exactly do you mean?

Will a 4k monitor lower my fps?