League of Legends general - /lolg/

Riven edition

OT: eyosongive.us

Which League girl would be the most satisfying to forcibly impregnate? Asking for a friend.

Name 1 (one) thing that would make League of Legends the perfect game.

Reksai for sure

but anyway zth for birdlady working out for once

xth for Syndra

Girls loving girls!

im coming to my diamond rank!

Shes better as a counter pick or midlane if you're a man and not a manlet

Still waiting for an MMORPG game in lol universe to finally be able to play a loli Noxus girl and cut demacian scum in pieces with dark magic

what if I am neither

barefoot syndra skin

Premium, age restricted queues with better moderation

it won't ever happen because nobody from riot want to mmo steal players from lol

HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSE TO HANDLE SINGED?

IF YOU CHASE HIM YOU DIE
IF YOU FIGHT HIM HE TANKS THEN YOU DIE
IF YOU LET HIM PROXY FARM YOU LOSE LANE

FUCKEN DELET THIS RITO REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're shit is what you are meripoo neko will always be superior to you and you will always be a beta cucklet

What is the base skin?

Elementalist Lux is my wife

Old and nobody makes art for it

You pick a tank he can't 1v1 and don't get ganked.

>tfw no qt petite gf

>no one makes art for it

Just pick Nasus and farm

excuse me, I'm the one who posts that image

How's Vlad doing currently? I'm thinking of picking up an AP top lane and I remember him being a staple back in the day. I haven't really looked at him since they changed him up though.

go tobed neko

when was the last time you saw a new syndra pic

>tfw no Star Guardian gf

Im not neko you fucking retard cuck. There are plenty of people that thingk you're mongoloid here. Neko is DEDICATED to lulu unlike YOU.

I'm sorry friend, she cucked you

after taking a whole 2 seconds to search some websites, the correct answer to that is yesterday and earlier this week.

This is a recent one, for example.

Why is she so perfect

>tfw no qt petite Star Guardian gf

I was here first and whatever you're using to enlarge the image is shit.

>next champ is a high mobility mage

Are we getting a thor or not?
I thought Riot was going the SJW direction, but none of the sjw champs except maybe taliyah have really worked out for them, so perhaps theyre going back to selling sex because it just works?

Play Darius and push his asshole in so hard he can taste his shit

>thor
meant to type thot

Zeronis is even designing sexier stuff for Taliyah

if you are jungler gank bot and mid, push towers and makes singed useless bcs he is strong only when his teammates are enough good to not lose towers etc
single singed is worthless, if you are top you pick something with sustain make early magic resist and try to kill him few times before 6 and take first tower before he make full item

>tfw no pro player bf

>Zeronis can even make Taliyah into an adorable qt

truly based

He's fine but way better mid.

>Tfw got a connection error during champ select.
>Check to see what wnet wrong.
>Airplane mode was on for some ungodly reason.
>Get kicked out of champ select
>Get a 25 min dodge timer.

Alright I can take a hint, clearly there's some cosmic force that wants me to stop.

And considering I already got demoted today fuck it it, time to go on runescape and kill goblins for 3 hours while I think about where I went wrong in my life.

Steve Z isn't Zeronis (I'm pretty damn sure). He is good though

>ywn have those legs wrapped around you

Don't remind me of how cruel this reality is

What do you even build on shaco nowadays
t. plat 5 shaco main that has no idea what is going on and just builds triforce/steraks every game

Succ or No Succ: Star Guardian Janna

Oh fuck their art styles are pretty similar so I always thought they were the same person
Does Steve work for Riot?

Who is the best counter jungler? I want to make the enemy jungler my bitch
Last time I played I used Shyv + Exhaust and it worked wonders

wait really? I always thought the art looked similar and just assumed Z was for zeronis

SUCC

What adcs shit on cait in lane? I am not enjoying being poked without being able to retaliate

I don't think so, his artstation profile says he's a student.

Zeronis' name is Paul Kwon and Steve Z stands for Steve Zheng

yeah both of them seem to emphasize legs

They both have fucking excellent taste, but I think Zeronis is a bit better probably just because he's been doing it longer.

I have around 50 ping in game, never jumps above 60, and every other facet of my internet works fine, but I can barely move my character, let alone play the game.

Would there be a reason for this or is it just "one of those things"?

Zeronis does use too much chromatic aberration though

does riven smell like garbage?

strawpoll.com

>tfw this skin could've been even better than what we got which is already great

No, she smells like cum from the multiple times she's whored herself out for food.

>bitching about a baby ass 50 ping
Nigga I have 75 constant and I play fine. Just get used to it.

Fair enough. They're both good artists.

When I say that I can barely move my character, I mean that I can barely move my character. I click and my character does not move, it just sits, there and does nothing. Nothing in the entire game moves for the majority of the time, it's all completely frozen like I've been disconnected from the match entirely, even though it says I have 50 ping and there's no attempting to reconnect bar

>50 ping
Literally unplayable, I always have 16-18 ping

I've been playing with 140 ping, let's just say I can't dodge a lot of skill shots

Post your picks

That's definitely a problem with your ISP or your wireless adapter then. Check if you have the same problem with other multiplayer games.

Try toggling the movement prediction option.

packet loss or isp throttling

im pretty sure every single person picked the exact same shit with the only difference being who wins between skt and lz

I already did, everything is working fine, the only internet application I have that has any issues right now is league, that's why I'm posting here to see if other people have the problem, but it looks like it's a personal problem

halo wars is a great game gd i love halo

nice disguise

Any champions who look really strong with the new runes?

I want a cute anime poster to duo ranked with me and I want them NOW!

Rakan but he's already strong

What's the source tho

>high mobility
Source? I thought it was only confirmed to be a female mage

>being an skt fan
man you're so cool

I'm a Lonzhu fan actually. I'm just being pragmatic. SKT have shown the ability to bounce back and win over and over again. I'm hoping LZ win, but realistically SKT always find a way, people tend to forget that SKT has had slumps in the previous seasons just as bad or worse than their current one, and who won those years?

Fuck, marry, kill (and/or befriend). Choose wisely.

talong and katarina are so fucking broken

why do you think that?
i bet the same and im not a fan of skt, i just want to pass this stupid mission to get 34 points in pickem
inside of my hearth i want misfits LZ to win but i know SKT somehow will do that as always

What about other players, do they move?
If yes, then there's something preventing you from sending data to league's servers. I would try to disable any network affecting applications first - firewall, netlimiter etc. Then I'd open network ports which are required for league.

Try playing with DMZ in router (router DMZ is not a true network DMZ so don't be afraid).

fuck, marry, and befriend Elementalist Lux and get all the forms whenever I want

>Lux
Marry MF, Fuck MF on our wedding night, befriend the other Star Guardians.

Fuck Storm, marry Water, kill Mystic

Oh, just reread it: so nothing moves. Speculation: seems like you are able to make an initial connection, but actual data is lost. Most probably port forwarding issue, or DMZ. Try both.

>Choose wisely.
I don't see how there's a bad choice for fucking, marrying, or befriending any of them

Zeronis is better due to creating this semen demon.

Kill all, then fuck regular luxs corpse infront of the people that claim her as their waifu

how many loads can Star Guardian Ahri extract from the average male in one session?

>he doesn't have a girlfriend with the right body type thats into cosplay
sucks to suck

>some 3D whore pretending to be perfection is comparable to actual perfection

Redpill me on Morde top

>team having a poor early game and scared of 5/0 enemy vayne
>wipe them at mid game and get baron then push mid for the win
>vayne rages to report everyone on her team in postgame lobby
It was hilarious watching him meltdown in the chat blaming everyone on his team