Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/u9fbkfB
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

I want poe, but with winter landscape. I want fucking poe on every planet. DE WHEN?!

first for fish

Third for more fucking fish

Personally, I find weapons/frames with great CC are best, so Amprex, Ignis, Atomos, Ember, Frost, or Nidus

Cmooon DE gimme that 75% off plat, you know you want my money

I JUST WANT MORE COLOUR PALETTES

They're working on weather, so maybe

>poe, but with winter landscape
damn this would be fucking nice

asking for a friend of course.

i saw low MRs running around with the soma prime

but im not 100% sure so...can try...?

How is Harrow? He seems to be a offensive version of Trinity with better 1/3 and worse 4

thanks for info.

sold my set for 165p 2 days ago

i would have thought the prices will drop....snipers arent -that- good for POE and the new meme weapon is the opticor

>People are getting increasingly agitated that higher end fish are rare and annoying as fuck to get bait to farm for
>You can trade fish stuffs
I sure hope nobody figures out a way to exploit these two completely unrelated facts

IGN:BestfriendAvitus
I'm not here to play games
Only to collect waifu frames
I'm staring at Valkyr's ass
Marveling at that jiggly mass

I'm asking so I can expand my collection
I'd take a gander at your clan's selection
Finished research is my true intention
Please, I can't contain my erection

If anyone is interested I have the following pet imprints for sale (30p/set)

- Huras
- Sunika
- Sahasa
- Adraza

post ign if you want any of them

Quiette Shy is my waifu, I want a frame based on her.

Shy is a virgin male, also g@ee.

well Octavia peacocks quite hard and could be argued to be an attention whore so go with that.

He's about CCing and having fat energy shields but he can support.
his 2 will probably kill him though but will heal allies if they are near him.
his 3 takes long to work up and is worse than trin or octavia
and his 4 is only good for defense where friends are grouped up for the bonus.
he's ok

I'm kinda new, can someone tell me what sword and warframe this is? Also in the future how do I check?

With rhyme and verse you've insisted
But there's an important detail and you've missed it
Though you love Valkyr's ass, you still shall not pass
Because you've just been BLACKLISTED

Have anyone tested if Zephyr Jet stream affects the travel speed of the fishing spears?

>IGN: Detectivemac
I was in the old clan for a while. Truth be told, I wasn't a big part of it. Probably leeched off services more than I helped, but I remember doing that one event where you have to open the orokin portal and kill the two grineer ladies over and over again to help out with the trophy. I joined right around the time the leadership fell apart though, and suddenly I was in this empty husk of a clan like nobody was in. It kind of worked out I guess because I dropped the game for awhile around then. It was nice while it lasted, though.I remember how cool it was to go into the main hall for the first time and see all those big gold trophies lined up for all to see It made the whole thing feel somehow important, even in this shitty grindfest of a game.

Anyway, I'm giving the game a shot again now that the big new thing is out and it'd be nice to have buddos and clan stuff available.

does that count as a story

That is the Zenistar with the skin that's bundled with Chroma's deluxe skin equipped. I think the frame is Volt with a Tennogen helmet.

FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS, CUNT If you're returning Warbros you can PM Killsaw.

( j )a( p )ari park?

Oh damn, I forgot. I'm MR10.
s-sorry

sick wit but the app was legit, my nigga

This is my new Amp and I love it. It's primary is like a mini plasmor, the alt fire is like a fireball (very short range, but hard hitting) and it can actually proc Void status (rarely as 16% & 20% would suggest). The void proc seems to be a combo of a small Bullet Attractor and a decent boost to sucked in damage

The cut off stats on the secondary fire are
Recharge delay 1.0s
Recharge rate 30/s
Status 20%
Trigger semi-auto
Void 7,000

The secondary shreks those vombalysts

Is that the basic amp from the cheapest parts?

yea its volt prime with arrester helmet skin. That sword skin can go on anything that is a "heavy blade", not just zenistar

What did I miss homeboy?

That is specifically a Zenistar since it's so fuckhuge.

Cute anime posters

>Also in the future how do I check?
If he was in your squad, you can check buy pressing escape. Otherwise you'll just have PM them.

For asking you get double blacklisted

how'd that happen

No, it's the one above that, each part was 5k.
The cheapest Amp is like a sniper rifle (it has a charged up shot I think), this one is more like a shotgun.

>tfw can't find wisps.
>wont drop from bounties either.
>takes eons to take down the eidolon without SD
Guess im still not doing operator related shit.

>not just zenistar
Only the zenistar has the bug that makes it so comically giant though.

sell fish or just grind them up for parts?

trade them in for standing, except the ones that you know you will need to make amps or bait to catch more valuable fish. Mostly that means sell them.

both

u need fish parts to rank up

It's fun to say everyone is blacklisted tho

Captura bullshittery.
The primary fire

Does the Arca Plasmor do status like a normal shotgun, where it's essentially 100% or bust or is it like a rifle or the Astilla where it's an accurate representation

>instead of grineer units we get corpus units in the winter landscape
>instead of the gay eidolons we get fuck huge corpus land crawlers that constantly prowl the map day or night, looking for resources to sell and indigenous peoples to exploit.
>corpus crawler fights are cuhrayzee tier and actually fun to fight since the tater wouldn't be involved at all
And then we get a desert landscape full of sandworms, where we'll be able to spawn a fuck huge sandworm by killing smaller sandworms in a similar fashion to the juggernaut
I really want this to happen.

The secondary (it travels a distance then explodes)

SHORELINES, BUTTFUCKER

It only has one "pellet"

Sell them for plat

It will. At least the snow world Corpus part will. And the sand world part when/if they get to Phobos.

>you need to bring all 3 spears if you want to fish now because different fish use different spears
Fucking why?

Im doing less than 500 damage per shot on afully modded vaykor marelok against a lvl 95 corrupted bombard. This is crit and a body shot. Am i doing something wrong

Hahahahahahahahaahaaa the casuals are still locked out

>Giant corpus walker is its own tileset
>Randomly generated each time
>Loads of different tactics you can take it down with
>Stealth in solo and assume control of its navigational systems, then walk it into a frozen lake
>One person shoots it in the back, making a vent open in the front their friend can shoot down
>Four people go in all guns blazing and shatter its legs one by one until it's a defenseless husk

>try to watch twitch streams
>plays for a 30 seconds
>starts alternating between a few seconds of play and buffering
>eventually enters a never ending buffering phase
I want my fireworks and Latron bp's REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Postus more Lotus

Aim for headshots and shoot a bunch of times with Corrosive to start doing actual damage. Vaykor Marelok isn't really that good of a crit weapon, anyways. Aim for more status.

Is Nova a good beginner frame? I currently have Excalibur and Frost Prime, not sure what to get next.

Why have 3 spears if you only ever need the first one?
I don't agree, but I can see their "logic".

That'd probably be a complete bitch to code and implement, but words cannot explain how erect I am right now.

have they ever gone on record as to why there isn't a lotus slider

they let you exclusively mute ordis' lines in conversations so it has nothing to do with the system

is it just rebecca's fee-fees

it just gets fucking grating to hear the same lines OVER and OVER and OVER for the literal DAYS of play it takes to get certain items

huh, they do?

>spear does 5 damage to matching fish or 2 damage to non-matching fish
>play volt
>passive adds 100-1000 damage to every spear
>ignore t2 and t3 spears forever

>Those ideas

It's a fucking dumb system. The first spear should work on half the fish, the second on the other half, and the third should work on all.

That's the only sane way to do this shit, switching is mad retarded.

Transmissions slider user.

Oh never mind, explains why I haven't been having problems

>The first spear should work on half the fish, the second on the other half, and the third should work on all.
See, that would have been sensible.
At least they made the gear wheel bigger, that sort of makes it not quite so awful.

Yeah, after about 5 years of some missions (defense, exterminate etc) you can predict what she'll say in the first syllable.
But the noobs might not. So there is only one reasonable choice; put the option to put ordis in charge of missions.

Still does pretty bad damage or maybe my expectations are too high. Rip 6 forma though
Whats a reliable secondary now adays? Looking for something that can bring me far.

lowest tier of bait

So wait I use volt shield or something?

>So there is only one reasonable choice; put the option to put ordis in charge of missions.
Nah, they already had the perfect solution, Darvo. It was funny as fuck to listen to Darvo butcher the Lotus lines in that one event.

Against shit like level 100 bombards you need to blast a fuckton of shots to strip armor. VMarelok is good at that. Alternatively, get AkstilletoP or Aksomati or Pandero or EuphonaP or whatever.

No, take a few steps.

I only want to mute Lotus, like I do Ordis.

They thought to include an Ordis slider like day one because people thought his repetitive lines would get obnoxious.

You hear Lotus FAR MORE than Ordis in gameplay.

Nah his passive, walk around a bit and you get extra damage.

>Static Discharge
>Travelling along the ground between Volt's attacks (by walking, running, or sliding) will build up static energy, adding bonus Electricity damage toward Volt's next weapon attack or ability cast.

Hey, Tenno! Want some discount Life Support? Haha, just kidding. Life Support incoming.

You just walk around before you throw the spear, that's it. Just. Walk.

About the only thing that truely excels against a level 100+ heavy armor enemy is a 100% status chance tigris prime with viral and slash

Oh nice. Ill try that.

Volt has a passive that builds up additional damage on the next attack when moving.

tldr; move around a little bit and your spear goes from the virgin shaft to the chad harpoon

> be volt
>head into plains
>find a blue ore deposit really early
>all my static discharge is gone
> IGotAnIdea.jpeg
>spend the next 10 min gunnig down lol level tusks with nosam cutter
10/10 would mine grineer again

Couldn't I also use mesa 2 to do it?

I must try this.

>+25% damage
wow, so instead of 2 damage your spear will do 2.5 damage per hit to the fish? sounds pretty imbalanced, they might patch that out

That's without power str user.

I have no one to play with anyone want do do some missions? or fishing
IGN:Truckin4Real

Yes, but casting abilities while fishing is a pain. Because abilities are locked out while you have your spear out, so you'd need to cast, pull out your spear, get your shot off, put your spear away, cast. It's tedious, where as with Volt, you just walk.

Anything would be nice. Even clem. I wouldnt mind spending 50p just to replace every lotus transmision with clem saying clem. Possibly in different tones for different objectives.

>or fishing
redpill me on group fishing. Wouldn't it suck since you're competing for fish? Or are fish shared between everyone?
I'm sorry I almost never group so I don't really know how this works out.

Thanks anons. Going to try the Ak somali prime and the Tigris prime.
Also running Hornet strike, Primed Gambit, Primed cracker, Barrel diffusion,Convulsion,Pathogen rounds,Primed heated and Lethal torrent on the mare. I AM doing it right, right?

i think fish are instanced
not sure though

maybe totally straight 4 man "mutual bait" sessions will become the new meta for grinding for them AMPs

>Fishing during mission
>Get a lot with reasource booster
>Find a good spot
>Lot a big fish
>Warframe suddenly is stuck, can't move or change weapons
>/unstuck doesn't work
>but I can exit the plains
Will I lose my shit?

switch weapons

>space flight capable magic tier tech Archwing
>runs on fish oil

Bounties are fucked for me, whenever I clear the first objective the next one just never loads

Did you not read?