Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything EO (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
>EOV guild cards
imgur.com/a/oweN7

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

EOV releases October 17th for NA (Digital for EU), November 3rd for EU.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=96ogo6N3stQ
gamefaqs.com/3ds/893659-etrian-odyssey-v-beyond-the-myth/faqs/75200/intro
3ds.titlekeys.gq/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nene fencer sucks

Dumb Bunnies or Tummy Bunnies?

Regal radiance.

Yes

I want to try and use Fatal Reap, would I be better off using a dragoon's hypno cannon or a masurao's haze slash? I want the sleep inflicter to go last so I can do other stuff and not accidentally wake it up, but I'm not sure which is slower. Haze Slash has a really slow modifier (10%), but a dragoon will also be wearing a lot of -speed equipment.

So what does Blind do in numbers? I know it reduces accuracy but by how much by?
I am asking as Phantom Fencer gets Phantom Swords which can reduce accuracy from around 100 - 200 depending on level.
So how much accuracy would you need to reduce for the move to match Blind?

I wonder why she got put on the cover then.

Peach!

Masurao has damage spikes in through their other buffs while dragoon could set up pillboxes and still provide defensive options. Just depends on the rest of the team. Something you can do is bomb prep hypno cannon to go first or use black mist first

I like my party more after i replaced necro with dogboy

>boy

I already got my party set up and it works like a charm but I'd love to try this team. Just call me the Potato Master.

So, we all agree that Herbalist has the best set of portraits in the series, right?

>removing your loli
Delete this

Dragoon exists.

He's a good boy.

>not hotpant Rover.

I feel like every Etrian Odyssey game the Medic class has the overall best set of portraits and I'm sad to never use them because they're dumpster tier.

"Medic" at least seems to be not shit in V but even so I won't be rolling a Botanist until my second playthrough.

You can say i felt like necro was a dead weight

Stop posting Jenetta

Else you gonna do what, cry? Throw a fit? Complain to your mom?

Go back to baking shits or i'm going to fuck your ass you dumb bunny.

>you
>even getting your casual ass to 3F
Go back to gathering herbs and being jealous of the player party

Bunnies

>No hotpant
>Remove the only feature that make her so fucking hot
What shitty fanart.

I want to sink my face into the pantyhose clad thighs of any Etrian girl

Do we have a list of which attacks take on the elemental tag of Shaman Prayers? I'd like to experiment with different Chain set ups, but I'd hate to get halfway into the game and learn that Gunmount actually DOES synergize with Hail Prayer.

I want to breed this.

I want to sink my face into the pantyhose clad feet of any Etrian girl.

Are people who don't draw their own walls less than human?

DLC titlekeys when

even the granny rover?

Even this?

>I don't play random encounters on Advanced because they're just there to waste my time!
Never played through a sixth stratum, hey?

You know what they say.
I bet Granny is full of wisdom and expierence.
youtube.com/watch?v=96ogo6N3stQ

Ever drew walls of a sixth stratum? That shit's hard

I know that counter guard and hell slash do, though you can't chain from hell slash.
gamefaqs.com/3ds/893659-etrian-odyssey-v-beyond-the-myth/faqs/75200/intro
Has a list of skills and specifies if they take an elemental imbue. But I think as a general rule of thumb, if the skill specifies an element, it doesn't, but if the skill just states 'weapon' it should.

So how many skeleton memes are in stratum 3? I want my skeleton memes.

Imagine all the lewd sex positions granny has aquired over the years of adventuring.

A young girl could never even get close.
Sure, Granny dosn't look great anymore. But she makes up for it with other qualities.

Jenetta is pure!

Clever Strike, mana and dance Oracle, hell slash and anything that is a counter attack all take elements

But wouldn't her bun be all like saggy?

Does Lure count as a counter attack?

Probably.
A little bit, but through old age and not through a lack of movement how it is the case with most old people who are slowly rotting away in front of the TV.

How many characters do you levelup?

>he wants someone who can die from old age or heart attack anytime in his party

is dead loli a succubus cause i can't stop fapping to her

no you're just a pedophile and belong in jail

Yes

>he doesn't want a grandma in his party for maximum comfy

>pretending that tummy bunnies or dog fuckboi are not comfy

>tfw 16cm

Well, I was going to use a 1-Kat Masurao so Cannon Dragoon was supposed to be my main damage dealer...?
Or would Shield Dragoon with 4-Kat Masurao be a better choice then?

Talking about Cannon Dragoon, just put the points in all skills related to firing the Buster Cannon? Should I actually max out some of the skills?

Average.
We are lengthbros now

>tfw 17

So was 12 PM EST the most accurate guess for EOV today?

As far as I can tell, eshop updates happen at noon EST unless they're specifically doing a midnight release. So yeah, should be just a few hours.

Great thank you!
I'll post this cute runemaster just for you

EOV out in Europe now. Please share titlekeys

I wonder if this will sell poorly in the west. Super Mario Odyssey is just around the corner.

No
>super niche game
What do you think? Even without switch marioshit it would sell like usual

>tfw weird grower

My dick actually ranges between 14 and 17cm depening on how horny I really am.
It sounds really fucking stupid, like some cliché out of some doujin. But that's how it is.
I'm never going to use it on a girl anyway.

Variation is normal. On good days it might be a few cm longer than usually

Y-you think that 16cm is impressive? Well, I'm 16.523cm! Hah-HAH! Outclassed!

But user, size doesn't matter, it how you use it.

>use it.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
neVer eVer

Swinging by >Gamestop soon to pick up my copy. Hopefully they can sell it before noon

Thanks for the update, what's a titlekey?

I fully expected that cat to be a trap. I've got to say, I'm kinda disappointed.
Don't lie to me, we both know that absolute length is the only metric worth tracking.

They CHANGE SIZE...?

>Titlekey
Do you mean Guild Cards?

I agree, please share Guild Cards for the PAL version. Thank.

>Tap "Use" to download the theme Etrian Odyssey V: Beyond the Myth for Nintento 3DS.
Really? Oh happy day! A free Etrian theme!

A code necessary to launch the game. Legal copies/downloads have it and by sharing the game's ID and its titlekey anybody can pirate the game.

Stupid girl, doesn't even know about cocks

You never measure your dick daily?

eevee theme still best theme

This. I want to start early.

I didn't back-up my save data from the demo.
Deliberately.
So I can make my guild and members again.
I don't have such things. I had the EMD theme for the longest time. I'll use V theme for now until hacking 11.6 is possible

it's not listed as preorder on their site anymore which would imply they're selling it now

>he didn't start NA version already
what a kurwa

I don't know how to. Sorry

Unlike pretty much every other 3ds game out there, injecting different region save in EOV causes the game to crash.

Well I certainly didn't expect to learn about them here.

>Cena

Yeah and you totally tried it for NA and EU full versions with EU version coming out like minutes ago.

Tried it between JAP and NA.

japan is its own faggy region and doesn't count

1kat cannon dragoon is much more stable and easier to use since you have two tanky as fuck guys instead of a glass cannon and a person on permanent divide guard duty.

You just get 10 buster cannon and 1 bomb prep at the start or 9 if you want to save some TP. Then max bomb prep as you get more tp. The rest of your skills are kind of whatever. You can get pillboxes for random encounters later but I just use hypno cannon and rapif cannon on things.

You dont get much out of Gun Revenge unless you have a second dragoon since you're too busy to set up things to proc it. I think tri shield works since aegis guard does.

As long as you eventually max buster and bomb prep you're really flexible in what you can get

DLC yet?

I literally had to blow the dust off my 3DS for this game. It's been too long.

It usually works.

If you haven't hacked your 3DS, don't even bother.

If you have, you can use the decrypt9 payload to dump your titlekeys and upload them here 3ds.titlekeys.gq/
Which I don't know if it updates immediatly to be honest.

And I also have no idea of how to look for a single game's titlekey.

PLEASE
GUILD CARDS
THANK

>Not out in my EU country yet due to time zones
ITS NOT FAIR

Is that possible?

As a hacked 3Ds user in europe

should i stay with the leaked us version or get eu one?