Previous Thread:>[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Singing Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC
3 SQ for 10000 likes or 2000 shares

>Daily Quest "Ember Gathering" AP Cost 1/2 Campaign!
Date: October 10th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamamo no Mae
4* Carmilla, Tamamo Cat
3* Mephistopheles, Darius III
5* CE Little Halloween Devil
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>Okeanos Pickup Summon 2

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
reddit.com/r/grandorder/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg (embed)
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Anyone?

Liz is garbage

Liz is trash

Don't fall for the meme people, Arts team is good but too fucking slow i'm back to the old Herc Buster strats.

>roll 3 times in hopes for the illya CE
>1 jack lantern CE
>2 guaranteed golds are both steel training
you fucking tamamocuks better get her, I'm sucked all the shit luck here

I fed Herc to my Tamamo Cat, I don't need two Berserkers.

Like I don't get it, if the quests can only be done once but will be there until the end, then shouldn't I make sure I have the craft essences that maximize drops?

Same. Wife > big smelly man.

>Francis Drake
Fuck

What I *THINK* the upodate means: They will still spawn and will stick around but you can't have two of the same Party Quest up simultaniously.

if that makes sense

You get rewards everytime you complete the party quest, it's why you can only complete it once.

Yes that means we're getting 28 apples total from this event, 1 from the story and 27 from party times

Has anyone done the first party quest yet?

Is it confirmed whether it's one time or repeatable?

>there's finally a good girl in the gacha
Should I finally pick up this game, or wait a bit longer for Best Jeanne?

it's one time

Unless they changed it from JP, they just keep stacking until you do them. If you miss three, for example, it'll let you do the quest all three times in a row later.

>28 apples

My body is completely erect

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I LOVE YOU user, NO HOMO

If you haven't start now you might as well wait. You're too far behind now.

Unless you really want to min-max your drops on an already easy to clear event shop, is there any point on letting them stack if schedules are of no issue?

This thread is 3DPD

Migrate into non 3DPD thread in an orderly fashion

fuck off, that thread is still not updated and still was made 8 posts early

3DPD is better than off-topic.

Watched Tamamo no Mae Secret Garden 3 last night managed to pull her this morning.

>Thus, The one you love will also be changed by era. No matter how much you love her, she will turn into a monster. Are you still going to love that girl? Can your love withstand the monster lurking within her, the uncertain calamity?

If you're planning on getting the event CEs for farming anyway, it's quicker to leave them until you have those. Otherwise, no.

Kill yourself you stupid faggot and stop spamming threads

Reminder that a Guerilla Event spawns in 3:30 ish.

>Hisui

Go to your tsukihime thread.

Does that even matter anymore?

How long to Guerrilla events last?

Should I not be using Kiyo support for Main Quest?
I feel like I could potentially be getting more event drops but the wiki doesn't say whether or not the main quests drop event things.

Migrate to the real, on-time, updated thread

You don't start running into the halloween enemies until a few maps in.

Some of the later ones do. When Carmilla starts appearing you'll start getting event drops.

W-We'll get more tickets in the event, right?

Its an off topic 3DPD you retard. Does the girl look like she is cosplaying as a fate character to you?

Whatever, you faggots can go drown in your shitty 3DPD thread and swallow all that man cum cum, because I won't post in this garbage thread

Lol, no.

S T O P
T
O
P

YOU FUCKING RETARDS YOU ARE LITERALLY NOT HELPING ANYTHING

>not surrounding yourself with unstable mentally-challenged people

No, this post was made early, with a 3DPD image and also with a shitty OP. It deserves to die.

I've been getting some cupcakes and some candles in story quests the whole time, I mean those are just things the scarecrows and pumpkinheads drop.

That user is still under the impression that we're gonna use the system that Japan did at the start where the quest was only available for an hour. That system took the server down for emergency maintenance within 36 hours because the system was making everybody login within an hour and crashing constantly.

To answer your question, it'l be available until the end of the event. Make sure you don't save them all for the end or you'll never complete them all, since there's gonna be quite a fucking lot of em.

Is gluesniffing a common thing among burgerkikes when they wake up? Part of a morning ritual or something?

All of them are going to get deleted, dumbass.

That's Liz you fucking dumbass. On topic 3DPD >>>> off-topic shit

I don't care, so long as this one is deleted in the end.

where's the giga-nigger?

I hope you get what you want next time, thanks!

>need at least 110 pumpkins
>only have 7 so far
I'm going to have to eat some apples.

Welp. Thanks for the Carmilla NP3 at least, user

That's not Liz.

I finished all the story and did all quests for the item drops. What do I start farming now?

The first two or so stages only have the non-Halloween ghosts and skeletons, so people get confused when no halloween items drop.

No you don't you imbecile. You got two weeks to get that shit done +Guerilla Quest should drop a good amount of pumpkins. Save the apples for gudaguda/christmas

That looks nothing like Liz, do not insult her with that shitty World of Warcraft blood elf cosplay

It's not fair

Fuck this gay earth

Did same but i sold it, no regrets.

Thanks user i managed to get her i wish you luck good luck on all future rolls

I got it in my first ticket. I'm sorry user, I think I stole yours.

Ran the 40ap quest 4 times 0 pumpkins what the shit is it bugged

I just skimmed through the last thread and read something about random quests that pop up every X hours or something? Does that mean I should rush through the story and unlock all the stages as soon as possible? I could use some apples, I haven't used any for the previous events so I have a whole bunch now, if that'd be worth it

WHO HERE /1 meme ticket /

Even guda guda can be cleared without using apples. It's best to save for christmas lottery

Oh that makes sense, since the AP is gonna add up a bit. What about after I got a good amount of Maid in Halloween cards since it seems like primary drop for Party quests is bats.

that's some really shitty luck

This event isn't like the others. Better places to get pumpkins will start appearing as the event goes on.

There are ways to get what you want

Does it count if I woke up and used a single ticket to get her when I spent everything the night before?

>There are people here burning AP on 40AP when they should just wait for Guerilla quests

Lizfags, how does it feel to know Liz is offering her body as rebound to hundreds of people who couldn't get Tamamo?

Pure

I'm not sure about party quests, but make sure you use Petit Devil (if you have it) and Petit Devil supports for guerrilla quests. They are by far the best place to get pumpkins.

>prayed to Darius-sama to have mercy, citing how I fully Ascended him recently
>got Tamamo and Tamamo Cat in my first three 10-rolls

Praise be to III-SAMA!!!

That's pretty okay all around though. You got a ton of 4-5*s and some very good CEs.
Could easily be a hell of a lot worse.

>take 8 turns to complete 40AP
>doesn't matter since I can only complete it 3 times before running out of AP

But Cutehime is the lewdest one there.

>Greatuncle died
>Feel like complete horseshit
>Go to bed at 10 PM EU time
>Wake up
>Do a single quartz roll
>Get Tamamo

Scary shit, nigga

Guerilla can only be done once, dumbass

G I G A
N I G G A

THIS IS A /FEG/ THREAD YOU RETARDS
STOP POSTING HERE ALREADY
THEY ARE LAUGHING AT US
THIS IS A /FEG/ THREAD YOU RETARDS
STOP POSTING HERE ALREADY
THEY ARE LAUGHING AT US

I can't believe Gudao ruined her life while he was patching up a Singularity.

They can only be done once every time they spawn. The number of them will add up over the two weeks.

right now there's no real point in going for cookie cutter builds. the bottleneck is your AP generation, not how fast you can beat each fight

Didn't get event craft essences but I am more than fine with this.
Lucky first 10roll wins again.

Like Blackbeard's outfit finnaly max ascend him. Get this fucking ascension art. What a fucking let down.

so I should be doing Hidden Room of Cat Maid, kill cat, if it doesn't drop princess back out?

>his granduncle was reborn as his waifu
spooky

stop making threads you fucking idiot

Thank you user for your sacrifice

Can someone explain what guerilla and party quests actually are?
The guide recommends doing them as often as possible when they pop up, do they show up every hour on the hour or something?
When should I make sure to check so I don't miss any?

Max Gil GET!
will put pumpkin CE on him when i farm enough for it.

No one seems to know

I-it’s not Halloween unless I get spooked, r-right?

Convince me not to burn this faggot.

>the absolute state of /fgoalter/

STOP POSTING IN A /FEG/ THREAD YOU WALKING ABORTION

2 rolls boys

It sounds like they changed the way they handled party//guerilla quests due to that murdering the servers so the quests don't expire.

make sure to give her (him) the required regular dickings