Eth predictions for the next week or two ahead

What's causing the drop? Are we going to going drop below 40USD? Or perhaps soonrise above 50USD again and then continue on upwards? This coin is killing my sanity, pic related!

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptocoinsnews.com/op-ed-businesses-ditching-bitcoin-ethereum/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

let me guess, you're sitting on 20 eth?

$15, is there really that much demand for decentralized smart contract platform, especially one that will use proof of stake algorithm soon. idk why people even look at next week or two when making cryptocurrency investment like this. u will probably make more returns just holding your cryptocurrency instead of trading them without bot or something. but yea, good luck with ethereum OP

there's enough demand that major banks and it companies like morgan, intel and microsoft is backing it, and even more to come soon, possible nvidia, bosch and tesla

but trying to argue with a delusional bitcoiner doesn't go anywhere

$15 and I might go nuts buying ethereum up the wazooo

cryptocoinsnews.com/op-ed-businesses-ditching-bitcoin-ethereum/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

60 by friday

its gonna be around 38 for a while based off my predictions and then after the next release of the ethereuem network comes out allowing devoplment for big companies lokw jpmorgan and microsoft the updates called metropolis i think, anyways it will moon again then after diping to the trendline at about $56

This is gonna seperate the boys from the men. I see it dropping to around 43ish for some time and then in mid april or may it will shoot up probably to 70-75ish. Then by the end of the year hopefully around $5-600ish.

Hold for 2 to 3 weeks, ETH will rise again my dude. Look at all these ICO's with built-in smart contracts and based on ETH (TaaS, wetrust, Lunyr, matchpoool, aeternity) just hold senpai, don't look at the price every 5 minutes, transfer your eth over to a cold wallet so you can't panic sell everything and wait 2 to 3 weeks. Hold on my brother, and look into those ICO's I mentioned above, they are really good projects and every single one of the based on ETH technology.

Hold my friend do not fear

>Then by the end of the year hopefully around $5-600ish.
should've written that at the top so I wouldn't have to bother reading the rest of your post

panic
sell now

fuck off you low life piece of nigger cum, why would you get enjoyment out of someone elses suffering? fucking autist go and smell your moms underwear

>mfw ETH and other shitcoins only rallied because people got afraid of BTC hard fork and now that people are coming to their senses the rotation is happening the other way

Get absolutely fucked you shitcoin shill. Your pain is music to my ears

i expect one of these.

DASH fell right to the bottom, dont put all your trust in ETH to be differet.

I dont think its a bear trap

Thanks for bag holding my eth retard. Get rekt.

Is there anything cringier than eth moonkids?

>90m supply
>buys at 50 dollars

Whales that are trying to manipulate the price, cause panic selling, lower the price of ETH, scoop up huge amounts more before the major announcements later this month.

Hang onto your butts, shit is about to get worse before it gets better. Use the opportunity to buy more when the price bottoms out.

What price did eth open at?

>What's causing the drop

ETH was a speculative bubble fuelled by an outflow of capital from BTC and into alts due to the hardfork FUD

BTC is now recovering and trending strong. Capital that has made decent returns on ETH (and other alts) over the last couple of weeks is taking profit and coming back to BTC where returns are most viable going forward.

This isn't rocket science

What?