/gw2g/ - Guild Wars 2 General

Testing if I can keep the spam bot in a decoy thread while we post in this one.

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=glEoILTAxvs
vidyart2.booru.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So far so good. This could actually work.

Because they are the accessory hiding a bait.

Yeah, I know him, what's it to you?

That's definitely a problem with your ISP or your wireless adapter then. Check if you have the same problem with other multiplayer games.

Why not?

Hello anyone want to do shield of arrav with me?

>my dorm's cable TV is analog and comes in through Type F also, and I want to be able to use both.
Oh. Well in that case use a physical push button coax switch box

ok.

How?

Why cardboard, then? Why not Genesis style plastic cases?

GGs to everyone, Washington and NichiJoe in particular for some really tense games.

not retro but did you gals here that Umi is gonna be in a fighting game with curly brace.

It looks pretty pleasant to me. The only thing that really suggests that it's supposed to be spooky is the hat ghosts.

You unlock one bonus stage (hardest levels) per world and one of the bonus minigames to play whenever.

Cinematic game reboot of LoD WHEN?

Yeah, it's still running, 20 whole years old now.

And if the official servers don't suit your fancy, you can play with hundreds of other plays on one of the many private servers.

ok thanks, marking my calendar

Why is this allowed?

When I try to register for Re:start I get a message saying "You are not allowed to view this content."
The fuck do I do?

>sd card getting full so i preordered physical
>game size is apparently fucking tiny anyway
>have to wait 10 hours for fucking gamestop to open

>google won't refund a purchase
>email developers
>they won't refund either
Am I fucked?

Pokemon XD

the development of video games is driven to 99% by market forces. is making money an art?

I really love playing video games for fun, but it bothers me when people equate consumerism with art.

Both great puzzle games

What's a current engine to achieve this?

Man this makes me feel bad for drawing since my whole life and only just recently started understanding proportions and anatomy.

Nah, Snatcher was in the same footage as the webm I posted. The user here was correct on what we know about his purpose in the game.

except it went from 8/10 to 4/10

ill just turf war while you guys twin lmk if you get a fourth

what a tool

I click the first 4 squares. ALWAYS

if it doesn't work, I skip.

who else in a covert operation to break the captcha here?
smugpepe.wav

whats an elysium?
ive been offline a while

>renewal mechanics
>selling retardedly good WoE supplies
No

Thankfully Niko is not a cat.

nothing compares to joseph anderson

>tfw thinking about going back to hs because everything else got boring
>again

Which stage/boss/phase?

What does mario maker has to do with anything?

>not this one
youtube.com/watch?v=glEoILTAxvs

>dat image
>dat Q:C current news
>mfw
Gave me a boner, and made me kek in one post. Quality OP desu

I remember 10*s were incredibly rare, most people used 7~9*. Mainly Red Weapons due to their higher stats. At least that's what memory tells me.

I'm racking my brains but I'm afraid I'm coming up short
Can you give me a hint?

Whatever is in the fridge

Restart. You don't want Lvl 8 ever in your hand.

>Diddy's Kong Quest
>not Diddy Kong's Quest
with a grammar mistake in the title you already know it's garbage

Would you know a place that can do that? Not skilled enough to do that on my own unfortunately.

Selbst shuld schlappi. Seit wann kann man pc spiele denn überhaupt noch ohne online service installieren? Mindestens seit 10 jahren nicht mehr, du ossi.

Drop7 is an excellent puzzle game

I like Growlanser 1 for the characters, but there's a lot of boring 'filler' fights where you just autobattle to win. Growlanser 2 and 4 are far more enjoyable in my opinion because they offer more tactically-oriented gameplay.

This is what horror games are like in 2017.

Too expensive, i actually ask some of my friends about it and that's the only reason they came up with which is understandable.

It has the best level ever anyway

Super Dany
Lemmings series

Punch Out has a nice gradual buildup on twitch reaction. You may be fucking yourself by the way you're emulating though. Describe your setup.

CODEX PEOPLE RELEASE THE CRACK YOU FUCKING CHINKS IM ENTITLED TO THIS GAME

>obtain nearly 200% iiq
>a single shaped dunes with breach drops 30 chaos

dear god..............

Wet Dry World.

Well, until you try to get ye flask, but then you can't get ye flask because the interpreter doesn't understand get ye flask.

I guess Lihzahrds are kinda cute.

Working in it. Need Dragon mats to keep going.

No Bane posting allowed

Hardware specs?
What cards you running?
Hows the fps?

Oh that's some impressive animation right there!

What's this from?

>In Before Sonic The Hedgehog

Truer words have never been spoken. Vote with your wallets brethren!

No, because it isn't that hard to figure out. There are also apps that do it for you, so all you have to do is transfer it to your vita.

Use something like NoPayStationBrowser.

He is here till the 20th

Yes, good thing I bought it

>gets an entire mechanic just for her with swap mode

Falcom should have been a bit more creative with it

how hard is it to make an attractive girl in dark souls?

Unless youre cheating, theres no way you can master the intermediate jobs before the campfire scenes where you get the skills.

the whole first game's soundtrack is basically lifted thrash metal riffs

I wish i could take screenshots in V3

Well, in my experience his 6P clashes and trades more than it wins, while most others' always win.

guys pls
after being a gw1 vet and only barely playing gw2 when it first came out, I am lost as FUCK. I know holy trinity isnt about any more, but I want to be the closest thing to a tank I can be, but still be useful. I was reading something about chronomancers or reapers?

Random seems to work fine on vidyart2.booru.org if you want to do it on here

5 FPS and a camera designed by a retarded chimpanzee. Just like God intended. Enjoy Quest 64, I guess.

Look I think Oblivion is garbage but my subjective opinion doesn't change the fact that people like it a lot and replay Oblivion whenever it pops up.

What are you even trying to accomplish here user? I barely know how to cook, let alone anything "vidya related"

Is this game worse than battleborn?

230+ hours and I've never had them pull back out of an alliance. They're the best friends you can have, if you can ignore them spreading their roots across your systems.

yes
if they're both on the SNES, then yes
2 and 3 on the NES are the original 2 and 3

I'll do my best

Well, is sort of right, not too sloppy but rather slowly, savoring it. On the lips of course.

TORRENT
WHEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNNNNNN

I never beat the qualifiers.

fuck off fag j-rock is awful

Then what is it?

Ayys don't wear suits

I'll kinda agree . 0 was boss desu . But the best one was 5 . 4 was meh . 3 was good . And dead souls was funny as hell . But i still liked it desu .

Metal Gear Solid

i'm right though

I just know that most senrans are way hotter than Hinata. Maybe Tsunade could show up in a guest character though. We could even get a bit about Rin wanting to know how she maintains her youthful appearance.

She's the most fun character to use.
I believe Koei Tecmo called all the shots with the localization.

>The hardware is outdated and full of problems, even hooking them up is a hassle, and it's just not worth the investment.

Emulate.

nobody likes skullgirls apart from 10 waifushitters and a furry

Why does EU hate Paragon so much?

Really like this setup. How's the screen look with the Wii input? What cables do you use? How is it for wii/gamecube games?

If this game came out 3 years ago or whatever like advertised, I probably would've actually purchased it, but it's been delayed so long that I genuinely don't give a fuck anymore.

>that feel when you're old arcade pizza place gets replaced by a chain Mexican food restaurant
I remember playing metal slug and shit with my friends at birthday parties.

Guess I'm wrong then, been a long time since I played with vanilla levelling.
I'll try high level enemies as it sounds like something that fit most of what I'm looking for, thank you for the suggestion.

Reminder that 4 is the best game in the series and you're plain retarded if you have a different opinion.

>he can't pilot and manage his modules