/akg/ Ankama Games General

Stuck in queue hell
Previous thread: Latest news:
>new, totally fresh international server coming out on the 17th for Dofus
>multiboxing and character transfer from other servers will be forbidden on it, causing a lot of veterans to come back and bring in new players with them/abandon the other servers

>Dofus
dofus.com/en
dofuswiki.wikia.com/wiki/

dofusgo.com/ (Useful in-game info)

dofusplanner.com/ (build planning)
dofusbook.net/ (build planning, fr only)

FAQ, polls and additional information/tips:
pastebin.com/F9sEcyXf (embed)
Class/timezone poll for people who want to join the future guild in the pastebin.

>Wakfu
wakfu.com/en/mmorpg
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/4bQ4yQf
Apparently there is a /co/ guild but they are inactive for now.
>Krosmaster
krosmaster.com/en
>Krosmaga
krosmaga.com/en
Official discord: discordapp.com/invite/UbFaSAB

>General
/co/'s krosmoz pastebin : pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv (embed)
Booru link in the pastebin.
Tot's blog (Ankama's CEO, in french) : tot-prod.blog/

>/akg/ discord server (no voice)
discord.gg/ZBJjnhv
Joining the discord is NOT required to join the incoming dofus guild, just heavily recommended for obvious reasons; one of which being that the guild cannot be created and joined in-game before guildalogems are made.
Anyone can join, even people who play other Ankama games, it's not just for the guild.
Reminder to keep posting in the general, don't let it die.

Other urls found in this thread:

dofus.com/es/mmorpg/actualidad/noticias/769935-serveur-monocompte-problemes-connexion
dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/331399-update-2-44-tackling-mono-account?page=1#entry1344495
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>wanted to go Fogger
>someone claimed they wanted to go Fogger
>wanted to go Osa
>there's an Osa in the thread
>wanted to go Sadida
>someone was voicing interest on it

le fugg x-D

>get into character creation
>1k queue
>"dude if it doesn't move that means you're fucked"
>quit
>"oh nevermind
>now 9k TO GET TO CHARACTER CREATION
fuck you Duny, you piece of shit

If anyone gets pissed enough and just plays Wakfu instead, hit me up. I'll be powerleveling my characters and I still have 3 empty slots.

im going feca, but im going to play later, and im going to be a poorfag, so it's probably going to take some time to buy a subscription with ingame money

>number isn't moving
>thing it's bugged
>reconnect
>see this
I want to get off ankama's wild ride.

you won't be the only one in a specific class no matter what you pick. In several cases, build is a significant concern as well so you can easily distinguish yourself in this way. Beside, we will have several teams going at once.

You can still play those characters even if someone already is playing them.

there's room for two of us

Just a heads up, if you were having issues linking a US phone number to your account last night, the system should be working now. Apparently their SMS service was borked.

He said the opposite earlier.

That's was almost an hour ago

rip to people who sent the max number of sms before then, huh.

>we got the server delayed by two hour and a half because a britbong colony couldn't put their phone numbers
I hate you

HELL YES character created. It took about 40 minutes to get to character creation with a ~7k queue. Now there's a 10k queue to get to the game. I can confirm that the numbers didn't change until I got into character creation.

>already at my weekly limit of SMS
RIP 1 week of payed subscription

>being a literal shitskin

>that color choice

Brown is love. Shit is turd. Know the difference, it could save your life.

it's okay, you'll get to log in soon

Don't believe the two servers will be merged. They won't as long as both have a decent population which will be the case for several months at least.
If they were planning a merge they would have said it somewhere, and they didn't.

>connect to Ilyzaelle
>9k queue
>connect to Fraktal
>320 queue

Why.

>french side is able to get in perfectly and can have streams open while doing so
>na side is getting absolutely dicked with being unable to even reach the server screen
ANKAMAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Because nobody wants to join the server their friends/guildmates and most of the population in general won't be in. Announcing it after release was retarded. Everyone is still going for Ilyzaelle.

french too struggle to connect to the servers, I had a 4k queue and I clicked the moment the server opened

No, french are having the same problem if you read the forums.
This. If they had announced it prior to release it would have probably be fairly even between the servers (probably with a preference for fraktal because the server name is easier to spell, pronounce and remember).

>30 minutes in queue after character creation
>Connection to server lost XD
Fuck you to dead ankama

You probably weren't even queued, you were most likely in pre-queue (waiting for the login server to respond so it can process your login request so it can queue you).

dofus.com/es/mmorpg/actualidad/noticias/769935-serveur-monocompte-problemes-connexion

Why would you screenshot the english post while linking to the spanish post? You could at least have had the decency to link the fr post.

The post isn't translated, I shared the original post and used Google Translate to translate the text

The post is available in all the versions though. There's even a banner with the post content in the French version.

Well forgive me then, I just wanted to share it

The Launcher has updated something, try again folks.

I won't forgive you until you show your feminine penis, user.

B-but it's not that feminine...

>numbers are finally going down
>it's slow as fuck

Daddy taught me to never be ashamed of our dicks, specially since they’re such good size and all, user.

Launcher update only fixed queue numbers not updating.

Yeah I see that, daddy gave you good advice.

>Couldn't even get to the character creation screen
Fuck it, I will try again when all the frogs are sleeping

>finally get into the character creation screen after spending 2 hours in it
>quickly rush through it and make my character
>hit enter before I realize that I selected the wrong hair for my character
>hit previous menu thinking it's cancel and see what I did
>now back in queue further than what I currently was with no character made

Pussy!

Frogs don't sleep, they hibernate

What's this dofus pets shit and how does it work, how long do I get a viable pet out of it, etc.?

Is Sram good? New player here.

yes

Against bosses and in pvp they're god tier. In non-boss pve they're not that good, especially early on, but they become more than decent later on.

>fall asleep 3 hours ago
>wake up just now and think i missed it
>everyone complaining about queue
phew

>get to character creation screen
>create character
>get put back into queue

And chances are i'm just waiting an hour to be told my name was taken

Fool, it merely means the queue will be longer for you than for us!

>checked twitch
>it's full of frenchie
this ain't fucking international server. It's french alt server with english subtitle. Anyway is this f2p?

yeah but im well rested now
its 2am and i plan on grabbing some coffee once it hits 6

>9k queue
>Finally get in after an hour
>Create char
>Stuck back into 8k queue
Nah I tried a few common ones to test it, it tells you before slapping you back into the queue. If you got put in then you're actually good to go

thats a relief

What server should I play on?

Only thing I can think of that will possibly fuck you over is if someone ahead of you in the queue took the name you're wanting, in which case it'll tell you to fuck off. Hope you didn't take something common user

>10k queue

Do you wanna face the queue like everyone else?

so the queue number not moving is normal

right

There's a new update to the launcher that's supposed to fix that, before that update it's normal, yes.

I'm going to let this PC open for days just to occupy a slot

user please don't trick me

I mean for Wakfu.

Restart the client if you dare. I'm telling you you're legit in the queue. How many in front of you and how long ago did you enter the queue?

>the connection to the server has been interrupted
what did they mean by this

You didn't even reach the queue left, the login server is flooded.

>account login screen has a queue

lol

>login server still not completely working
What the fuck is Ankama doing?

>hit options
>3/27 queue
>hit change server
>5/7 queue

What the fuck

Millions of people coming back will do that. It's actually amazing they thought about queuing those as well, imagine the crashes otherwise.

>server's full
it's ogre

explain

they should really announce the plan to merge ily and fraktal

Can we all just agree to move to the other server? They're going to merge them eventually right?

fuck off

I wont displease my golden goddess

Someone said there was no plan to do that except if one of the serb ends up being empty. Though I would normally support the idea, we don't know how many people there will be on the serb in total, and Veeky Forums is compromised.

How the fuck did Ankama not anticipate the surge of players and prepare something to make it smoother???

>For those of you concerned about playing on Fraktal, possibly without your friends:
>Server access is limited to a fixed amount of players simultaneously. At the moment, there are too many of you for a single server to handle. However, should we notice down the line that the cumulative populations of these two servers could be handled by a single server, then we would consider merging the servers.

dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/331399-update-2-44-tackling-mono-account?page=1#entry1344495

i honestly believe they should postpone the server release until tomorrow, let players choose between fraktal and ilyzaelle.

A decade's worth of experience in fucking up simple things and general incompetence in every single way except animation and writing maybe sometimes

It's fucking packed.

because its just an initial surge that will die down in a day or two.
There's no point in spending all that money to handle this traffic just for a day or two.

>wait forever on 10k queue post-character creation
>connection with server was closed!
>back to pre-queue

this has happened to me twice
now it says i cannot even login

GO TO WORK YOU FUCKING FRENCH FAGGOTS

Get your game working, frogs.

fuck off maow

>ombre showing up as mono-account
lol
Also ily doesn't show up as full to me, only average.

>a third server

holy fuck

But user me and all my friends reserved the next couple days so we can stream for the next 24 hours :^)))))))

Ombre is the epic server, it's not mono-account.

Well, at least we know the game will be populated. Plenty of normie guilds to join when discord inevitably ruins everything.

THIRD SERVER IS UP

They are going to open a third server, i honestly dont think they will merge all 3

shut the fuck up we're stickign to ily

Dramak is live!

no reason to stick to ily though
the people that got in have maybe 1 hour of game time comitted
If its going to be this overpopulated than one of the other two will be the better choice