/tbg/ Terra Battle 1 and 2 General #009

You didn't bump it Edition

What is Terra Battle? Terra Battle 1 and 2 are puzzle + RPG games made by Mistwalker.

terrabattleforum.com/

TB2:
News: en.terrabattle2.com
terrabattle2.gamepedia.com/Terra_Battle_2_Wiki
terrabattleforum.com/threads/guardian-screenshots.13349/

TB1:
terrabattle.wikia.com/wiki/Terra_Battle_Wiki
crape.org/tools/terra-battle/mz.html
tbs.desile.fr/#/quick-start

Best girl bahl just being a best!

2nd post for dat ass

Should of been cute lizards edition.

Should have just waited for the update tomorrow night before making a new thread.

Don't worry, we'll definitely ride this one out to 750 posts.

x'd for recoding grind!

>about to go out for a few hours
>bump thread with a story from my heart
>come back without a single (you) and a dead thread
You guys... ;(

I'm sorry user, I was sleeping dreaming about cute lizards.

WHAT WAS THE STORY user

Cute lizard to save the day.

I hate how his recode turned him into a NEET

Fine I'll repost it just for you guys.

" Gather round boy's and girl's and let me tell you a story. It was in the wee hours of the night, I was passed tired maybe even disoriented and I remember how I had some very successful summons in FGO. So I look in the top right corner and what do I see? Why I saw 8, EIGHT energy. So I thought to myself 'Shieeet I'm feelin lucky tonight'. I proceed to the summon menu I click the rates button to see what my chances are I'm sweating like crazy about to pass out from sleep deprivation I knew the odds were against me. As I pass out my fingers slip... twice and it all went black from there. I woke up from the darkness, and what did I find? Well you'll just have to see for yourself. "

I bet you got two more Elgas didn't you?

Nice one, user! You deserve it after all that SB grind, I'm sure! I think you should be careful with the sleep deprivation though.

Was pretty busy yesterday and didn't get much grinding in sadly and I finally got back into it a few mins ago. Thanks for always being here for me user.

I wish, after testing the double hand stacking it would be pretty insane to have a bunch of them.

I'd expect them to patch that at some point. Right now there aren't a ton of people relentlessly grinding Union, so it's not going to come up a lot. Eventually they'll take notice and we'll have an update to cap the number of hands at two, much to the chagrin of anyone who did the Elga dance.

I wish I could get motivated enough to grind Union...

The Djagos staff would be neat...

Honestly once you set it up you don't really have to pay any attention to it at all, I've been reading books while grinding it out.

I TRIED BUT I'M TOO STUPID I KEEP MESSING STUFF UP

Do you need a hug user?

Thanks user... One day I'll grind union properly..

I believe in you user!

Just pincer things and pincer things and then pincer some more. Equip shields and weapons with no AoE and then find things to kill that don't have status effects to throw things out of whack, like the Sais that inflict sleep or this fish monsters that inflict paralysis.

I vote for just using the generators with a hobble friend till something better comes along.

I'm going to try again, wish me luck..!

((SOON))

Also remember to equip magic attack & defense boost companions to give yourself more skills to proc, especially on warriors. You can buy them in the Un shop.

Is it possible to line up your units so that the generator reliably spawns units already or do I always need to reposition things

Do this.

Is bearded guy just for moving up and down? Just making sure I understand...

The only person that moves is cynthia. This is what the battle screen looks like when it starts. I just move her to the bottom left to chain.

oh the top left corner is where the spawned unit comes up? Every time? And thanks so much for the pics user!

Exactly, the only time it can change is if you get the power point to spawn there, which seems pretty rare anyway.
Just make sure you keep anyone with innate range away from the generator and give them all weapons with no range boosters.

Thanks a lot, you’re the best!

Grind grind grind...

Already back at page 9?

We're holding out for that compensation update, feel free to create some conversation

It's tonight, right?

What's your favorite color?

I hope they give us a good pact to go with all the energy. Going to suck if all we have is those reduced rate pacts.

Not much to talk about. I'm just spending my stamina on metal zones and clearing 4S when I feel like. With the recent talk of Matsuno Quest in TB1 I've started finally clearing that as well.

I can't imagine they are so as to not run at least a good guardian and weapon gacha respectively. The best thing they could do come Thursday is show that they've got the major bugs fixed and recognize that they need to provide people with a better value at the gacha. They also need to show the promise of more things to do in the near future. That means being consistent with new chapters every week and more things to do in the event tab. A new raid, or at least upgraded version of the current one, with rewards that are actually worth using would be good. You can have decent event rewards and not invalidate the gacha. Levi/Zmey's normal stuff is an example of a decent step to bridge the gap between starter garbage and gacha jackpots/money dumps.

You can't cheap out on redemption and expect to still get it.

wow is this broken or what

Whew, 2 Jodie doll's is going to be OP literally adding an extra Tera attack.

I hope so too. Giving the 10 roll option a bonus would also be great.

Damn, that's nice.

Fuck yeah, I just asked the guy what the % was on it and he said 10%. It's going to make SB grinding much fucking faster since you can give anyone a 10% ability now.

Now I feel even better about spending like 100 energy and not getting her.

Is it not good?

At this point in time, unlike in TB1, there's no way to level companions, and thus no way to increase the proc chance. A 10% skill that always procs is a 20% chance of skill boost, but a 10% skill that procs 10% of the time is a 2% chance of skill boost, which is the same as a 30% skill that only procs 30% of the time. For SB it's no better or worse than the Ur shop magic boost/defense companions.

And unless something changes, currently a power point has no effect on companion procs because the base proc chance and the max proc chance are the same thing.

SB% work's on companions. It will proc 100% of the time.

Something on the greyscale, or pale grey blue

Is that so? I could have sworn they didn't always proc when you use a power point, even though normal guardian skills always do. If that's the case, even without knowing what the chances are of Union boosts vs Skill boosts, that's still an overpowered boost farming companion.

I think only the characters that initiate the pincer get the 100% proc from PP. But yeah if you have anyone with 100% SB go equip a bunch of 30% companions and watch them proc every single turn.

The fact that it's an extra tera skill makes it infinitely better than any other companion atm. Like wtf why is it so broken

>literally like having an extra B guardian on your team with 3x damage
Pretty good.

>page 10

Oh boy bed time again, keep the thread alive friends! Just know that active discussion WILL come tomorrow night so don't give up!

Sleep safely user! Have good dreams.

Leave the posting to ME

I really hope we get some higher teirs of metals. Leveling recoded guardians is worse than SB grinding.

Leveling isn't that bad. For starters, there are none of these fucks to ruin your day. A single Hard gets you about 80k exp, and if you have Roland that bumps up to over 90k. I've got SS Amizuki at 91 right now, and it's about 75k to 92. Clearing every floor is really easy with no runners and the ability to move the pink hearts and yellow globs. Any friend with decent AoE and magic can solo it for you. It may not be that much compared to TB1's Metal King 7, but even that only gets a few levels for Z's at the top end and it's more of a nuisance to clear. We also don't need to relevel the other recode, so once you hit 90 you're effectively done, since you don't get any skill unlocks past that.

Also, don't forget to buy the Gold Mighties every week, since they're stamina-free exp. Farming 25k coins is fast and easy with sync chapters.

I tossed my roland to DNA, I might turn him over to RNA once I 100% U him.
It's just mostly once you hit the 70-90 range it starts taking like 2-3 hard metals to level them up.

Obviously it's faster to level them up individually, and you'll get a level every time at least up to SS. I don't remember what Z was like after 90, but I didn't really care because Tsutsura was soloing it for me anyway and the smaller her cut the longer I could keep running her without wasting exp. Overall I'm fine with the metal zone leveling pace right now. I'd be fine if they had separate guardian and equipment metal zones that gave more for the specific type, though. Gear is too easy to level up and then it feels like a waste to gave resonance metals that could otherwise be giving more guardian exp.

Roland is like Bonna was in TB1. His 15% exp buff makes him worth running in every metal zone you do, as long as you're fielding at least a team of three. A team of four is even better, because then he only wastes 5%. He also has CT+4, which makes setting up every floor a breeze. If I had him I'd just keep him permanently whored out to my metal zone team unless I specifically needed his photon abilities for something.

I mostly want him for his union rewards right now, since they are actually pretty fucking good, I'm sure once I max him out I will switch him to RNA and stuff him with exp wings once I get a few of those and whore him out to my friends list.

Yeah, but you could be grinding U and getting bonus exp in metal zones at the same time. I don't get why you'd want to throw away like 10k exp every metal zone just to keep him as DNA. You'll also get better boosts in RNA with his 30% Tera instead of the 80% Giga & Tera in DNA.

Huh. Guess I'm just being a idiot here, better fix this shit then.

>in two hours, the game will either be saved or crashes into oblivion and obscurity

God I hope MW manages to save this pile of shit by making all the right moves.

I am impressed that you can date a cat now in persona.

I knew you would come around eventually.

Well looking at it all it means is I have to switch around him and samatha's spots in my grinding setup.

You can develop a deep relationship with a dog in 3 and a bear(?) human in 4, so I see why not.

>in two hours
News said 10:00pm PDT, which is in 23.5 hours.

Let the man have a dream user.

If you want to blame somebody, blame the Pacific Dimension for not being tomorrow.

Energy gibs when?

Never user, just levi. Forever.

Tomorrow.

God yeah I should if done this sooner. Now I really want to grind out some exp wings too.

Funny story, after a week of downloading TB I was still not sure if I was staying long term. It was around holiday season and my girlfriend was wondering what to get me for christmas. She kept seeing me playing a game on my phone. She saw the TB app and decided that was what I was playing. Bought me that Samatha figure that was released a while ago. I was playing Granblue and don't really like figures. I had to keep playing TB to not make her feel bad and it grew on me. But I still haven't drawn Samatha or her recode.

Starting on day one and foolishly not bothering to reroll, it took me over a year and a half to draw her recode version, and then another year to finally get her original SS.

Dawn of the Final Day
- 19 Hours Remain -

What other games you play user?

Nothing. Sadly.

I only play some random "puzzle" games on phone otherwise desu. Most other mobages don't interest me. I don't like their layouts/design/art.

Started Dokkan Battle today, its depressing how generious this game is compared to TB1&2...i got like 70 stones in the first hour

Hope I get some good guardians from today's comp energy.

>today

Yeah, I was suprised how many free rolls I got when I played that game. I stopped playing after I got brolly

The best part about TB1 though was you could grind units out of the gatcha and you had the free summon which actually had some good units in it, and you could complete it. Seems a lot worse with the gatcha while keeping the acquisition rate the same.

Well, 19 hours from now.

Sdorica Sunset, it's gorgeous, has decent puzzle combat (not anywhere near as good as TB1, but better than TB2), no stamina, generous character acquisition systems (basically can play it without gacha).

it's regionlocked to something right

RNA is the better recode for haruhikari, yeah?

Millenium Aigis, Kamihime Project and FGO.

Kill me.

Yes, they say it's OpenBeta in Singapore, Malaysia, New Zealand and Australia. Install it through QooApp or ApkPure, if you're on Android.

RNA if you want heals from anywhere, DNA if you want bigger chain heals.

>Kill me
If you say so