Asymmetrical Slasher Series General /assg/

Sally of the Pumpkinfield

>What is Dead by Daylight?
Asymmetrical multiplayer slasher game where 4 survivors scramble to fix 5 generators, while 1 killer wants to sacrifice all of them.
deadbydaylight.com
deadbydaylight.gamepedia.com/Dead_by_Daylight_Wiki

>What is Friday the 13th?
A slasher game featuring Jason and counselors. 7 counselors with different stats try to escape the camp while Jason kills them one by one.
f13game.com

>What is Last Year?
Beta coming this October, Class based with weaker killers.
lastyearthegame.com

>Discord Chat
discord.gg/Eb3WFHz

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/dbdgeneral

>Latest Patch Notes (DbD)
steamcommunity.com/app/381210/discussions/16/1471967615869010456/

>Skill Check Simulator (DbD)
www.mistersyms.com/tools/gitgud/

I-Is that a dead thread?:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/75yqsx/killer_gets_stuck_on_torment_creek/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I just marathoned the first Nightmare on Elm Street. Did I enjoy it?

Serious question: why does DBD have so many chinks?

You may not like it but this is what the average survivor looks like
reddit.com/r/deadbydaylight/comments/75yqsx/killer_gets_stuck_on_torment_creek/

urge to facecamp intensifies

why is he acting like he's some kind of hero? are survivors really so out of touch with reality?

>it's even recorded vertically with a phone

unluky m9 xd

Ban the killers who defuse Decisive strike.
I just saw how a killer didnt let me activate my decisive strike by grabbed and dropped me until he got to the hook. Thats reportable. I cant even try to escape cuz my decivise strike is activating and I even got to activate but he just dropped me and didnt work out. The devs needs to fix this cuz it just make the perk useless and by the time they fix it they should ban temp the players cuz this is a crappy move.

>marathoned the first Nightmare on Elm Street
user, that's called watching a movie.

I don't think you particularly enjoyed it. Appreciation for classic cinema is not widespread in younger generations. Some of it justifiably so, some of it unfortunately so.
How old are people here generally? It's weird to think there are many people playing DbD that haven't watched the classics of the genre.

is this you?

nice steampost

user that was posting about watching Halloween for the first time ~a week ago reporting in, I'm 23.
Age is not the problem, I just regard most "popular" horror as really awful. I liked Texas Chainsaw, didn't care for Halloween, hated Halloween 2 btw.

I used to think killer mains were a bunch of pussies but now I see it takes a survivor one bad game to start shit on every game

So, /assg/, why haven't YOU invested in a save editor yet?

>no more grind
>infinite party streamers
>rare items
>any skin you want free

It baffles me when people clamor and cavort about the latest shrine or bp event when you can do all that with a .rar download in 5 minutes tops

>tfw can't get non-shit perks with David
I JUST WANT TO EFFECTIVELY GRIND
REEEEEEEE

Hi, I've blocked half the Discord because they are meanies :((( But when confronted I never reply. :)))

Why do I always have to sweep survivors out of the game? Anyone who escapes literally just waits at the exit for 10-15 minutes until I force them to leave. What is the logic behind this?

>what is getting banned
>lol it won't happen to me
>INFINITY BLOODPOINTS
>only 500,000
That won't even get you level 10

But I have, I even edited in the DLC killers and survivors, very fun camping SWF tards with leatherface.

when did you became too smart for post game chat /assg/?

>Implying these devs are competent enough to check for invalid combinations of 1s and 0s on a locally saved file

wew

Since my first match

>its all client side!! its undetectable!!
wew im a haker

From a different thread
>Totally different things. That's me tea bagging a killer who got stuck.
>I'd never hold a survivor stuck like that, that's BM.

Friendly reminder that 90% of survivors deserve to be camped

Either BMing or waiting to make sure all other survivors got out.

>detecting basic value changes on inventory in a p2p game that often loses your save file entirely anyways

Are they running a bank?

>want to play huntress
>don't want all their garbage teachables

You can literally keep adding bloodpoints by changing a value

Fucking scrub.

My man. Though desu I only use it for extra streamers

I had no idea a guy could DC and still remove the hook for you.
And why do people DC when they have no items? it's retarded as fuck.

Just DDoS them, it's p2p.

I've gotten a few of them by spamming the chainsaw just sitting there too, it's really funny. They'll hear you collide against the hook if you sit on the side of it after getting 2-3 hits in on the hooked guy and activate the frenzy for a few more screams.

They walk right into it and all their friends go into mass panic mode, totally pathetic.

I've bought this game for salt initially, played trapper non stop and trapped hooks, so many fucking accusations of me camping, tunneling etc. I screenshotted all of that shit and uploaded edited chatboxes.
Now I don't care that much anymore and leave the game right away unless someone says something before I press "leave".

Remember to protect your Dwight (or other Waifu) from Killers & Claudettes!!

Hola shit they themed It for Halloween It looks so good

I was matched against a streaming group yesterday. Watched their stream to know where they are, got 3k. :^)

Can all the "hackers" go home pls? k ty

Woah!!! So I can get 500,000 TWICE? That's like, a dozen levels! Ask me how I know you're a fat, bullied teenager

I usually do that for the first kill, then camp, depends! I triggered some streamer with like 200 viewers by saying women are dogs and that islam will rule the world after leaving mid match

Then she went back to putting on her cute fake laugh for all her beta orbiters after ranting about how what I said is bannable and begging her viewers to report me.

How are you this retarded?
>add 500,000 points
>spend them
>repeat x amount of times
>??????????????????????
>profit

Are survivors actually brain damaged? They keep calling me a camper when they fucking leave obvious scratch marks as they go to "sneak" around and get their friends and even do it as I have my back turned putting a trap down.

Why bother doing either of these when you can just add max perks, items, offerings, specified level, etc?

survivors are entitled little shits, they act like them getting killed is somehow against the rules

>hook the last guy
>guy has no shame at all and come running towards me
>I grab him mid unhook to fuck up his BT
didn't even bothered staying to read 4 manchild getting mad at me

>Are survivors actually brain damaged
Yes.

anyone else feels like losing it and start calling survivors dumb niggers and call them out for being third world shitters?
I know it's a guaranteed ban but still...

Do you really get banned for it?

I call everyone niggers, kikes, etc for a solid 3 weeks and nothing yet.

yeah, also this

Guys I have a question: is body blocking the killer, like on the stairs to the basement while he's holding a survivor, actually bannable? My friend and I did it to a killer and even the other survivors were telling us we'd be banned.

really? I think most games have some sort of auto ban system.

>join lobby
>immediately or within 5 seconds get booted out
Why does this keep happening?

>wah wah survivors won't wait for me to place ten traps before I go on my soft patrol

kys killercuck

Yes

Are you playing Claudette?

ye dont do it again or else!!

>wah wah the killer isn't just letting us win for free!!! why won't he go stand in a corner facing the wall???? it's only fair!!!!!!

Had the same thing. It's probably what suggested.

No

No, you can banned for blocking the stairs as killer or survivor.

You're a faggot if you do it as a a survivor though

You're being baited hard, my man. Not him btw

Meg with only the starter cosmetic items

>Meg
Just as bad

Unhook

Dead thread. Dead games.

BY DAYLIGHT
Amerifats should be home, soon.

We'll be getting a double BP weekend for Halloween/Freddy update, right?

They better do a x3

Halloween event confirmed, exact bonus unknown; repeated "jokes" about 4x.

>x3
:3

David K I N G !

Homosexuality isnt right

With how close hooks spawn these days and the fact that every killer runs IW or agi (or both), I dont see how it would be considered a dick move. Chances are you'll get smacked and if the grabbed player does not manage to free themselves then the killer will just hook em and come after you next.

>Fixed an issue that caused hooked survivors to drop their item when the killer hit them with the perk "Franklin's Demise" equpped.

Faggots

First the only melee now this, survivors always get their way!

This is why we can't have nice perks. BBQ's next on the cutting board.

Maybe it wont be dead if freddy gets released on thursday

For sure, they'll make it a hex perk so nobody uses it. I'm betting on it.

Why ARE people saying Thursday?

They usually release big DLCs on Thursdays.

Because doctor/lf and many other killers got released on thursday, its their usual update day.
Plus if they release freddy before dev stream like lf, they just have to talk about him to spare any other news.

Uhhhhhh I-I-I-I didn't give you permission to post in the thread!

You-You-You better delete that before your wife sees >:(

But would it be so close to the teaser?

The last teasers were released a few days before the killer

thanks babe

No Nancy, no buy.

Nancyboy!

>Come accross surviours who just started playing, yet have event skins from last month
>Come accross killers who also started playing this month, yet have 2016 Halloween glowing eyes
Not sure if bug or hacked, but it's a surprise that the devs haven't investigate this.

T-that's it! I'm blocking you!

Everybody gets those, you dummy.

I gotchu senpai

Bug, I THINK? I have the glowing eyes on Billy and Trapper, I think, just started playing a month ago.

>you're only a faggot if you do it as survivor
Sounds like a double standard to me.

>"Everybody gets them, I swear!"
>Devs claim that 'participants' get them multiple times on stream
They would be just as exclusive as the prestige legacy skins though.

I also have a few weapon skins, including some shit with like Lovecraftian inscriptions or something.

Literally no one cares because the game has bigger concerns than people getting cosmetics. Feel free to narc on them though if it'll calm your autism.

SHRINE RESET WHEN?!

They have never claimed that.
These were community challenges to unlock free cosmetics for everyone. They never said only participants get them, and they never said they were only unlocked for people that have the game at that point. I wasn't around for last Halloween, but I'm sure that's also completely intended and contradicts nothing they've ever said.

The only truly exclusive items are Legacy Prestige because people had to grind very tediously for it that others get the privilege of not having to do anymore (or so i've heard, I dunno what the grind was actually like back then), and streamer exlusive of streamers that are big enough cunts not to give them out/enter the charity case.

Two (2) hours

THAT'S TOO LONG REEEEE

Soooon™