Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/u9fbkfB
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

first for jew spanish trade chat

Second for retards lowering price on warframe market
Thanks for bonus plat you fucks

>tfw you got a free harka skin

>its a "slowva joins the extreme cold sortie" episode

Where to spanish chat

>mfw people go still buy from me despite having 10 of difference

>Latron Blueprint

POWDERS AND DYES, NEWLY ARRIVED AT GREAT RISK FROM THE EURASIAN ZONE! DISPLAY YOUR LOVE WITH A STREAK OF VERMILLION! I LIKE THOSE EYES WITH A DASH OF RARE CERULEAN! POWDERS AND DYES!

I don't know what I'm doing

language form the laucher

Can we all just admit PoE was rushed out the door unfinished? That or the devs really don't actually play their game.

Hi Steve.

trade chat doesn't want it, for obvious reasons

any takers?

No, I love poe.

are the gem bps broken as they appear to be?

How are you supposed to craft the stupid amps if you cant even get the components.

>the devs really don't actually play their game
We've known that for years though.

Yup. It's garbage.

Please tell me that isn't an edited tater and is possible. For the love of my dick.

You can love it all you want, but it's clear that it was rushed. Fucked up economy that they had to hotfix, bounties that are still bugged, "press X to fall through the map", etc.

Use it, pyrana got buffed alot in one of the weapon do-overs.

This happened yesterday and it was both infuriating and hilarious.

How much do veiled melee rivens go for?

I love the Pyrana, but I have no plat. If you're willing to trade for another riven I'd take it though. I've got a Gorgon, Mutalist Cernos and a veiled Rifle one.

So that's what it was. I had that turned off after trying it for a few seconds when they first put it in so I completely forgot how that worked.

throw me your ign, we'll work something out

Question: Heavy Caliber or Point Strike on Lanka? Consider that I have riven which adds crit chance, so I reach just over 100% at max zoom. Adding point strike increases the chance to 152%.

So it's essentially the difference between boosting crit chance from 100% to 150%, or +165% damage (plus the annoying spread on the multishot projectile)

Fruchtpudding

Yeah, they probably had $1 mil leftover and decided to spend it in marketing rather than development

How badly does Heavy Cal affect your accuracy?

They 'play the game' from the perspective of a player with endless plat, complete knowledge of game systems and drop tables, and probably spawned in things they needed without actually testing fishing in a real scenario. To me the whole mining and fishing shit was thrown in last minute to cater to the current trend of open world survival games.

damage for consistency, crit for burst damage.

just built one, how do I 1 shot everything?

M1

only play the very first mission

The first shot is pinpoint, but your extra bullet from multi-shot veers off somewhat. Since Lanka has the lowest sniper combo activating at "2", landing both hits boosts damage pretty significantly on successive shots.

Normally yeah, just wondering how much the shot combo effects the whole deal, since I don't normally use snipers. Guess I'll have to go test it out to actually get a feel. I wish you could call in a beacon on Plains that let you modify your loadout without returning to Cetus.

throw 6 forma into it

you google

Crit chance, crit damage, heavy caliber and 90% ele mods. Also a charge rate mod. It's got fuck high disposition, so if you get a crit damage riven or something, you'll be set to murder anything.

may have logged into the wrong account, it's forcing me through the game's tutorial. this might take awhile

Dont play anything above level 40.

lel
well, I'll be here for the rest of the day, probably farming PoE

anyway, thanks again dude

why my opertar can't have beautiful silky hair. DE? I don't like this damaged meme.

All games rushed nowadays.

Why the fuck do I not show up as online on wfmarket? Tried logging in in 2 different browserts and I don't show up in the sellers list as either online on the site or in-game

Does punchthru ruin the lenz or can I make it work? I never tried out metal auger/shred on it.

Steam connected?

Sorry, old build in that screenshot.

I use this build actually to max charge Nova's anti matter drops in one shot, crit and status has nothing to do with it so I just went pure flat damage like a mongloid.

I would definitely get crit or something though unless you are doing specifically that, but even the less viable / niche flat damage opticor will trash most things in a single shot.

i dont know, the only i had it was the same as yours but it fixed itself after 5 minutes

Yes.

Welp, looks like the same thing happened to me. It just switched me to online. Now, time to get rid of those 10 Vulkar Wraiths.

Nice riven ruined by punchthrough, re-roll it m8.

PoE is fine. People are mad they can't get the final tier AMP within a week.

How'd I do dad

*inhales*

Make sure your entire team runs corrosive projection.

>mfw i still cant sell my 13 veiled rivens that i got this saturday

Recoil on a bow is good, it doesn't mean shit, and that status duration seems interesting, post max stats.

>Tfw you're 30 of the warframe viewers

congrats, you win the lottery.

People are mad they can't get any tier amp in a week because DE can't into progression.

Hell we don't even know if there's any point in the higher tier amps because DE is allergic to adding useful information in their game.

I coped the unrolled "trash" riven for 150p
Do I get to sell this for mad bucks or do I ought to just use it?
I do use the lenz often but I can see the extra slow duration work against me

If you need the plat then go for it, but since it's been a while since the Lenz has released, the market of lenz rivens has increased as well as the competition, so it might/might not be that easy to sell it off for big plat. It wouldn't hurt to use it as I too would like to see how that + status duration works.

Why radiation damage?

Probably for the alloy armor enemies. I put Rad on my opticor, and the damage it does against grineer dropships rose drastically.

Is Latron any good?

Does CP work against Teralyst? Patch notes only mentioned HP and Shields.

>twitch starts to give less rewards/h
>start thinking about just turning off the whole thing
>few hours after the 3day affinity booster ended I got another

Prime and wraith are okay weapons, but not the toppest tiers, even with rivens, sadly.

No, but the Latron Wraith is, and Prime is eh unless you have a good riven, even then the Wraith just surpasses the prime with a good riven as well.

>playing in a window

I can't believe dota is fucking dead

The nearly 80 elec/150 damage pumped up the lenz quite a bit
but now the first blast has like 11 or 12 duration and is also magnetic so it's really fucked up when it hits me with the screen distortion I can't even tell
I guess this is the best incetive I'll have to git gud
Recoil doesn't seem to change anything tho

Im mad because PoE has nothing to do with Warframe and fishing/mining is just a silly grind that should have never been in the game.

Fucking RAM and CPU usage with all these streams open. Any advice?

Give up.

>Put the scythe skin on Ohma.
>Hit sound is still the blunt "donk"

This bothers me more than it should.

Accidentally wrote faggot on the Cetus main channel, banned from chat usage. It lasts what, a day?

and then I realised continous misery is a thing and now it's also a CC tool when not instakilling things jesus

muted 160p is the best you can do otherwise you need a ridiculous rig

From 1 to 3 days

stupid novas are often worse then useless Frosts.

slowing down piss easy missions so they take forever.

is there a trick to farm the growing power mod?
people are charging 50 plat for it and the way i've been doing i'd rather blow my brains out
am i just now understanding the concept of supply and demand?

>You must be ingame to use the unstuck command

???

>People doing POE on groups
For what purpose

>fa
>ok where this is going
>fag
>i think i should stop right now
>fagg
>stap fingers you're not me
>faggot
>what did i do fuck

And here we see the final boss of PoE claim another poor soul. All hail the Doors of Misery.

POWDERS AND DYES!

LEGAL IN SEVERAL JURISDICTIONS!

OYSTERS CLAMS AND COCKELS!

anyone have Gara? how is it?

What jurisdictions?

faggot

Bad

Not worth the grind.
I like the Astilla though.

New changes coming soon, apparently 4 will grow downward

Gara alternate helm alert when

btw how are they called?

Currently one of the most useless frames in the game. It's clear DE rushed her out with very little thought.

ops, sorry guys it happened again

Since tigris fires both shots at once, does volt's passive damage apply to both shots or just the first?

nobody is online right now

Whats the best early-ish area to level weapons? I just got some new ones and their damage is jack shit on uranus