pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previously on /twg/:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EaDlihIqPws
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*farts*

xth for gob

3rd for Vermintide 2 tie in.

Blood and Gore was confirmed same day as ME.

I wanna be dominated by the best waifu!

Endgame HE stacks always being filled with dozens of flying monsters are the least fun experience in the game. Truly the pinnacle of any TW experience, just like MP monster spam in TWW1.

she's a little busy atm ;)

CTH FOR HAGFU

*sharpens khopesh*
HOL UP HOL UP

They said they are "currently planning" so I didn't want to be definitive in case they change it.

Any world on whether you have to pay for blood and gore if you already bought it for WH1?

>tfw only 9 days till we can play the true heroes of the warhammer world in tww2

But you can already play as the Asur in TWW2.

You will not have to buy it a second time.

IF YOU OWN BLOOD FOR GAME 1 YOU GET IT FREE WITH GAME 2

godamn I see this question asked everywhere, they have stated this since announcing game 2 fuckin a

You know what would be really nice? More options for peace deals such as being able to force someone to trade with you, or to release a province or to break an agreement that they have with another faction.

Fair enough

You won't need to pay for it if you "currently" own it for the first game. Which makes me think that maybe once it's released they'll be two seperate DLCs. So buy sooner rather than later if you don't own it at all?

>why hello there

The Tomb Kings?

Then why did you post a rats cum dumpster?

WE

Why is Teclis' armor screaming?

Trading settlements would be great.

*kills your daughter*
*plots to put your ultra evil archnemesis as your king so he can lord over your people and also fuck your waifu*

pssht brother why you hate me

Norsca.

MORTAL EMPIRES SOON!

It's not screaming it's yelling

See that rainbow?

You can climb it.

I'm ready.

youtube.com/watch?v=EaDlihIqPws
NEVER FORGIVE

What future vampire content can CA put in? We all know since they love vamps, more is coming

Khalida/Nefereta unlockable DLC yuri confederation.

Why does he look sneakier and more untrustworthy than Malekith?

Lahmia as WH3 preorder bonus

Won't be ready for mortal empires launch.

When the AI charges your units with 8 dragons at once it is deeply upsetting.

>Hello there sister

I skip all the cutscenes. Someone tell me what the deal is with Felicion please.

They also cycle charge your lords, fun times. Just like my online shitters!

Have you considered just watching the cutscenes?

Are all dark elfs bisexual?

>Tomb Kings still not announced.

She's some witch cunt who's soul Malekith has taken, not much more to it than that.

When you upgrade settlement defence buildings if often gives you garrison units which are completely unsuitable for siege defence battles, what's the rational behind that from a game design point of view?

wtf why do the skavens explode?
they allahu akbar 85% of my swordmasters

That's omnisexual to you, shitlord.

To fuck with you.

You want high melee defence infantry and armour piercing missiles? Fuck you here's 3 units of mounted archers.

Yes, but I decided against it.

All elves are bisexual. All dark elves are bisexual rapists.

this cannot be disputed
PG LSG PG LSG PG LSG PG LSG PG front line
Archers in the back
Bolt Thrower behind them
Princess above archers to give them the reload buff
Loremaster in front of the middle PG with Ring of Corin and overcast Leech ready to snipe the general

Fuck off reddit rats
>Queek Headtaker
More like Queer Headgiver lmao

Nah, Light Wizard with net.

Is there any reason to capture settlements with resources besides food/gems/gold as Skaven? I'm finding it a bit hard to balance capping settlements because of the food system. Should you complete provinces or not?

>Araby still not announced

>Tfw you'll never be captured in battle by a young Dreadlord in training and made into her personal slave
>She will never take you back to Naggarond
>She will never take you to show off to her peers at a party
>You will never watch as they laugh at her for only bringing back one slave when they brought back dozens
>You will never watch as she tries to desperately hide her embarrassment with a laugh and cracking jokes at her own expense
>You will never wait in fear as you watch the party goers slice open slaves and drink and drown in their blood, while inhaling some foreign drug
>You will never see in the corner your Dreadlord master sitting in the corner awkwardly twiddling her thumbs looking uncomfortable
>You will never hear what looks like the host of the party ring a bell and watch as the Elves drink from some kind of bowl and begin touching themselves before leaping upon each other and the still alive slaves, breaking out into a massive orgy
>Your Master will never whisk you away from the scene before some drugged up Elf goes to town on you
>She will never explain to you how awkward she feels around her 'friends' and how she doesn't like going to their parties but feels socially obligated to
>She will never grab your hand and tell you she won't treat you like they do to slaves normally, she doesn't like the senselessness of it
>She will never give you a cute smile and say how she hopes they think you're hung like a Cold One and are giving her pleasure of a lifetime, ending with silence and then a blushing laugh, saying how dirty she must've sounded just then.
>She will never look away as you listen to the loud shrieks and moaning going on in the other room before she looks back to you but trying to avoid eye contact
>She will never tell you she's never been with a man before, let alone a human
>She will never begin to slide her soft hand against your thigh as she moves her face closer before closing her eyes and pressing her lips against yours

>bisexual

There is no one alive capable of comprehending Morathi's sexual preferences.

With the possible exception of her baby boy.

Because the great horned rat is great user

No, feel free to make piecemeal outposts where ever.

>she will never then tell you how special she feels you are
>she will never wink and leave the room to fetch some special clothing she has been saving for this moment
>you will never then lay back on her opulent bed in pure bliss
>you will never fail to notice the scurrying of a rat and the shadow that appears in the corner of the room
>you will never feel a sharp, horrible pain as a crude sword is driven through your unsuspecting throat
>you will never slowly bleed out as she returns to the room in her lingerie
>she will never then frantically rush to your side, failing to notice the Man-sized rat clad in Red armour behind her
>she will never then be forcefully and roughly taken by said rat, her screams blending in with those of the dark elves orgy in the next room
>Your last sight will never be her being ravaged by the rat-man a hint of a smile coming on her face as she gives in to the depraved and sadistic feelings her fellow Druchii feel

Light wizard + Buffed up shades + Name of Power for Shades. That's the best elf composition

well that took a turn

Don't build resource buildings if you don't care about the resource? Otherwise it's just a balance game of your standard "don't expand too fast because your provinces need army support for several turns" and how well you can handle low food. I mean food is mostly an early game speed bump. End game the penalities are easily countered.

A Punitive Princess is damned near necessary for that composition to work late game desu
And a light wizard/ some reaver archers is necessary too I think if only so you can deal with plague claw catapults.

>Light wizards + Shades

What

Someone tell me the best Dark Elf army set up

>tfw remembering the hype

>no cav
Have fun getting raped by arty retard

Gee, well now I'm GLAD this will never happen

>araby still not announced

Their is none.

Malekith on Dragon
18 Hydras
1 Darkrider with Repeater Crossbows

>It's a 'Carthage keeps attacking your minor settlements' edition

Fuck this I want to play a fucking normal field battle, this 4 way chokepoint defence bullshit is boring.

Warhammer would be better as a mount and blade type game.

Just stack dragon upkeep discounts and take 12 of them per army. It's cheaper and more effective against AI.

Thanks user making it now

t. Surtha Ek

yes it would
there's even a mount and blade warhammer mod

Probably because garrisons were too good in rome 2.

>get units of pike men and archers
>can literally hold off multiple 20 stack armies with ease
>so powerful I actually defeated a civil war in two turns with just 1 15 stack army + garrison

عربي نت ننشد

Is that mod any better than unplayable garbage yet?

can't wait for the bannerlord fantasy battle mod, going to be fugin cool.

early 2018 release :^)

and its good, but imagine what they could do on a TW type budget? Guess we'll never know.

>any army without cav
>good

dunno, been years since i played it

Same. I'd go ask /mbg/ but they've turned into a shithole since that user released his sex mod.

not really

there's an entire faction without cav, it's called dark elves

I have taken over the entire continent while still maintaining positive food. Just use the food edict in every province that doesn't have a gold mine, and always take food after battles. You can easily sustain yourself with that.

All the factions in tww2 have fucking terrible cav really.

Even the dragon princes aren't worth taking when you can just have a dragon instead.

>/mbg/
>shithole

delete this
best general on Veeky Forums

The armies that don't have actual cav (skaven dwarves) have units that make up for it. But any army that has the ability to field cav and does not is just full retard

You clearly have never played dark elves

You're kidding right? Any cav unit is good. It's dudes on horses that can flank and rear charge and run down missile units/arty. You don't need them to be able to rape spear formations in a head on charge

Oh hey, guys? That witch king dude is here and he says that he's been the one true Phoenix King all along and that he is the best dude ever so you should totally ditch your current rulers and come join his huge army of MURDEROUS TORTURE RAPISTS instead.

Oh and his mom vouched for him, says he's a special boy and you should be nice to him.

What do you say?

yes

V E N G E A N C E

>can't wait to put lothern to the torch
>to cut Malekith down to size and turn his dragon into a bone broth
>boil Mazdamundi a fat legs for causing earthquakes
>shoot queek out of a cannon back into that shithole he came from

Soon

There is literally nothing wrong with dark riders and dark elves are hands down the easiest campaign in the game.

t. Beaten the game as every faction

Tell him I'll do it if he provides me with a cute death hag gf

Why is he wearing power armor