Hey Veeky Forums I have a question regarding work ethic, and I thought this place was the best suited for my issue

Hey Veeky Forums I have a question regarding work ethic, and I thought this place was the best suited for my issue.
About 2 weeks ago I had an interview, in which I was told I excelled their expectations, and was told to proceed with the next step: drug test, which I attended; however, when I was there a problem was in the system in which I was told it appeared as if I had done that step already; therefore, I was told to wait for it to be fixed, and so I did, I waited over 4 days, eventually I decided to go back, and see what´s the matter. Unfortunately the person whom interviewed me was not there, so I left a message, to call me as soon as possible, which was not they did not. Today I went there once again, and waited for such person, and she told me that they no longer were interested in the possibility of my employment due to "my" statement during the interview: "I do not a position that requieres physical labor." Which is complete bullshit, since their reasoning behind this is that when asked about interests/activities I said I worked out, therefore I wasn´t interested in ALL positions offered, only the one I wanted: Cashier. Which makes no fucking sense, since this question would have been cleared had they asked me on the interview. Today they told me that they rejected my application due to "my" statement, which is stupid, since I was there, in front when the fuckboi who told me there was a problem on the system.

My questions are:
>Is this a good enough reason to complain and take it to corporate?
>If so which department/area should I call?

I´m incredibly enraged, what kind of bullshit is this, and these two "managers" most like cooperated to simply fuck me up, instead of fixing this simple mistake, and what´s worst is that they just called me about 10 min. ago to tell me that all the other positions offered/pending were rejected.

Why would you wanna work at a place you feel are hated against you? Best bet is to find another job

This.

I would never work at a place that requires a drug test either.

I honestly don´t care, I truly wanted to work there, the salary was acceptable, but I believe their actions were highly unethical. What kind of bullshit is that.

It's your own fault for taking drugs in the first place, idiot

I didn´t take the test, and I don´t do drugs.
Honest inquiry, why?

>I didn´t take the test, and I don´t do drugs.
So why didn't you take the test? They were obviously thinking you were hiding something

As I was going to proceed with the test, I was told there was a problem on the system regarding my application;therefore I wasn´t allowed to do it.

No smoke without fire

>the salary was acceptable
>Cashier
Dream big, son... dream big

Why? Because i dont want the reason that im "employable" to be i own a piece of paper and i dont do drugs. The reason Im employable is because im good at what I do.

Plus I would never work at a place that has a "corporate" unless I started the company.

Plus, plus, smoke weed erryday

They were offering me $10.50/hr.-Part-time.
Which is pretty good considering I am a student, and I do, I want to either have a clinic or a hospital at some point.

How do you reply twice to a thread that you clearly did not read through?

>The reason Im employable is because im good at what I do.
I agree entirely with you, and I don´t mind marijuana smokers, but that´s their policy, they clearly think there is a correlation with incompetency and drug users.

Lol I know it's like he expects to get the job without following any of the rules to actually get the job in the first place

Yea im assuming the store you are referring too is a national chain. Places that employ shit tons of people for safety/insurance reasons need those policies.. not my bag

Yes, the store is a Sam´s Club; however, is this a good reason enough to complain on corporate? I´m certain I can elaborate more verbally, and coherently, I´m still fuckin´enraged about this. (Apologies for my grammar).

mate..it's a cashier job. Just knock on the next grocery store's door

I don´t want the job anymore, but I still feel compelled to do something about it, I fuckin´hate when people think I´m a fool, and try to play me. I guess I feel like my ego has been crushed.

>unethical
Huh? You think they owed you a job? Fuck off, kid. You can be hired or fired for any non-discriminatory reason. Just like you can quit any time for any reason or no reason.

Unethical? Unethical? Fuck you, snowflake.

I guess my choice of words were the least appropriate, I shouldn´t have turned the matter into a moral/ethical issue. What can I do to get some payback? I just don´t want to be a cuck and allow them the pleasure of playing me.

>interviewed for cashier job
>excelled the fuck out of expectations
"You listen to me, I am the best at what I do, get it?"

Not my words but theirs. Funny nonetheless.

Get job at chuckie cheese
DON'T molest the children
Work there for years
Become employee of the month once
Fax a copy of the certificate to other employer
>see this? This is what you'll never have. Me.

>What can I do to get some payback?
Grow the fuck up?

Fuckin´kek. Guess I should just not give a shit. Might relax going to the gym. Thanks anyway Veeky Forums

Same. Also going to the gym.

Back to Veeky Forums wagie normie scum