Previous Thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Singing Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC
3 SQ for 10000 likes or 2000 shares

>Daily Quest "Ember Gathering" AP Cost 1/2 Campaign!
Date: October 10th, 4:00 UTC - October 17th, 3:59 UTC

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamamo no Mae
4* Carmilla, Tamamo Cat
3* Mephistopheles, Darius III
5* CE Little Halloween Devil
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
reddit.com/r/grandorder/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg (embed)
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/grandorder/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

7 tickets and a 10 roll and I got Imaginary Around, Petite Devil, the 4* CE with Mashu, and Be Elegant. Was it worth it?

reddit.com/r/grandorder/

Fluffy Servant

Say my name.
SAY MY NAME!

APPLES! APPLES FROM PARTY QUESTS!

Who has the sexier outfit, Chiyome or Jack?

Is there any coop features in this game?

Like a teamwork mode???

Tammy May.

Does anyone know if the drop rate for Octuplet Crystals in the 20ap Halloween event is better than Two Cutrent Sea or 40 ap Berserker trial?

YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE FROM ME TAMAMO NO MAE? YOU THINK YOU CAN HIDE BEHIND THE 1%? TOO BAD I GOT MONEY ON MY SIDE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I can't wait for Jannu to tackle the gorilla quests!

Dont bully carmilla!!

>$440,000
well I guess doom posting is going to die for a while.

Party Quest -II- is up.
Where are the Gorilla quests though? Still haven't seen a single one.

Stop making me like Medb.

Apparently if you want to build an Arts team Tamamo is a must... WTF were they thinking? Tell me there is a 4* that does her job in the future

They both look retarded but Jack seems a little less stupid.

No, its a shitty game with barely any gameplay or features.

If it wasn't for the fate brand this game would have gone bust along time ago

I want to marry Astolfo!

>Doing party quests
They wont expire. Hang on to them.

I wish all of you who hope to summon tamamo the best of luck!

Paul.

Okita will be the next BIG MONEY GIRL, then Scat will probably become the next one. There is a small chance that Jack becomes a big money girl, since it's christmas and all.
Then comes the big money banner with the new year. MHX, Bride and Shiki probably won't become big money girls.
Jannu Edge will become the real Big Money Girl for the rest of the game's lifetime.

>tfw rolled a second Carmilla
That NP boost is gonna be juicy

>Hang on to them.
Why?

Remember to thank Liz for this wonderful Halloween Party!

Is petite devil a solid CS? Is it better than the big cup CS?

I have no idea what to feel anymore, I feel sorry for myself as a human being.

I put my heart and soul into this game, I play out of love and obsession.

I saved everything I could to get Tamamo after I failed to get Gil way back then... I used everything and failed, with only regret and heartbreaking pain as my reward. I even saved exp and mats for her and I didn't skip playing a single day since I started.

Meanwhile, my little brother is a casual, and if he has a 10% of knowledge of Fate is only because of me... but he has EX luck. Every banner he gets a 5*. He got Jeanne and Waver with 2 random tickets and just now on his second roll, BOOM, Tamamo.

I wouldn't have any problem with all that, but the son of a... is a smug brat. He could have avoided me or just not told me about it, but nope, the first thing he does is show her to me. (At least he didn't make me hear the summon, because I would have punched him straight in the face, no questions asked)

He didn't save for her, not cared in the least for her, but he got her and I didn't. Yes, I got six 4* and more than ten useless *4 CEs... but that won't make me feel any better, for I only cared for Tamamo.

I feel like shit now, I have depression and no meds to help me with that. My currency is 20 to 1 USD aprox + taxes, so not only I don't have money nor a job, even if I had those, it would be a worthless effort.

If you wind up with several drop boosts (especially pumpkin drops) you'll be kicking your own ass when you're one short.

Hooray for grails! I'll get another once I finish Okeanos after the Halloween event ends.

Strengthening Quests when?

I want to have an affair with Astolfo while you're at work!

filthy breeding sow

wait for better CEs to get the extra shit from it later

When you're working off the clock
and she's sucking on his cock
NE-TO-RA-RE

Just reroll you drama queen.

Holy shit all the quests give me practically fucking nothing even with CE equip. Is it bugged or something? How the fuck am I supposed to clear show?

I need the goddamn pumpkins to start dropping first

Chiyome because I can suck her toes.

Those party/gorilla quests better have million times better drop rates for pumpkins. Farming them in 40ap is autism.

Well I’m out of apples and quartz, no Tamamo, no pumpkins, no nothing. Why did I spend money on this?

I actually need more candles than bats at this point.
Is 30 AP the place to farm for candles?

Party quests don't drop pumpkins, gorilla ones do, which is why I want to know about them, I'm not gonna roll Illya, so those I can actually do now.

Is this fun to you people?

>tfw pulled a Tamameme after trying for Petit Devil with a 10-roll
>didn't even want her

I feel kind of guilty.

Do guerrilla quests expire?

Wow i just...don't know what to feel anymore, seriously might consider just leaving the game to avoid feeling like this in future.

510 quartz spent and i got ZERO 5 stars servents and CEs.

Coupled with the estimated 300 quartz in the previous roll for Drake with similar results I'm at about 800 quartz without a 5 star servant or CE.

The amount of money wasted without any return is a little hard to bear...

The fact that this game has no pity net for accumulated quartz spent is shameful.

They know they don't have to change it because whales with poor impulse control make them more money than ftp players who quit when they don't get the servant they've been saving a year for.

It's scummy, it's terrible, but it works, and we're to blame.

>Time remaining 14 days
Save them until you have all the CE's

I got two Tamamos with 200 quartz.

>Tell me there is a 4* that does her job in the future
Yes its BB and she's an event servant like Caster Liz so you don't have to roll for her.

She's okay, r-right?

Dropped $250 for NOTHING. I have absolutely nothing to show for this banner. I get that RNG hates me but now I'm just depressed. Not even a four star servant? Or Halloween Petite Devil? Not even a handful of event 4* and 3* CE for farming the event? There is zero amusement in watching all your pulls be the guaranteed four star craft essence and a bunch of Darius, Mephistopheles and useless three star craft essences non stop.

I'll go sleep on this. Hopefully forever.

Porco Rosso ;_;

Is this from reddit?

Paul's outfit is cute though

Captain Alex is alive!

This sounds exactly as bullshit as “Nerofest has good drop rates!” And “Dango can let you farm hearts’”

I bet my account the pumpkins still don’t drop in the other quests. I did the first party and got one chest entirely.

Well, she's probably technically not dead, if that's any consolation.

Steal his account

If she's not dead she's stuck in an eternal torture realm forever. Pick your poison.

look what I got user!

Chinchilla express is fine, don't worry!

This is NA's first time experiencing this kind of thing. Before, either it was a servant that's not that popular, such as Francis Drake, or the rate up gacha was so early that they would just reroll. Now they've spent too much time saving up and advancing their account, only to end up with no Tamamo.

This was bound to happen. 1% is a sick joke.

So do we WANT to do party quests or not?

Good luck getting 110 pumpkins with that droprate.

>meme ticket a second Waver
>some people are still throwing hundreds of dollars around to get any SSR and they're failing

BB and Caster Gil both fill her same role, and BB is welfare so don't feel too bad.

are there even any up yet? I still haven't seen a single one

I don’t think anyone knows any hard numbers yet since it just dropped

What do you think? Honestly?

STOP BULLYING CARMILLA
SHE'S CUTE

I love how Olga became endearing over time while Roman just gets fucking annoying.

Didn't get Tamamo either, but reading people taking this so hard is somehow more depressing. I wish I were retarded enough to make fun of people, but no.

Asking again, do I have to ascend Liz right away or do the ascension material stay in my inventory forever?

Your Goddess will be very grateful for your offering

Hey man (or woman), I'm in the same boat as you. Been saving/playing since day one and used almost 400 quartz and 30 tickets to only get 2 5 star ce's. I ended up giving my account away and it actually feels like a huge burdens been lifted off me. Not saying you should do the same though, but it's something.

The droprate will be exactly the same.

Thank you Liz!

She's probably suffering a fate worse than death

>tfw have Tamamo but no good Arts servants
>just Jannu for 500-turn battles

>threw 160 at the game trying to get Illya CE because I'm a moron
>Get like 5 other 5* CEs, Tamamo, and Vlad
>But no Devil

>you faggots dont deserve girlfriends haha le permavirgins xD stop whining and wallowing in self pity
>whines about how he feels bad for himself that he didn't get a foxwife
God I hate normalfags

It is crazy how quickly a game I loved turned into something I despise. I have rolled about 300 quartz with 2 4 star servants total. I saved for months to roll for this event and got Martha. Didn't even get a Halloween Princess. Got a ton of awful CEs. Martha and 1 imaginary around for months of saving.

People are saving them until they get the CEs that increase bat drops but the drops are not guaranteed. Had 4 +1bat CEs on my team but no one dropped bats in the quest

Gorilla quests give you a pumpkin for completing them, and the droprates are really high.

So when triggers the 50 AP free quest to appear? I wanted to get them all out of the way and did the other four thinking I needed to do them to unlock it but it's nowhere to be found.

Do you think the apples are for show? remmeber when people played this event in JP they didnt knew the christmas event was going to shit out boxes, so they didnt saved apples at all

Just get Waver+Vlad and use someone else's Tamamo

This was the first time I was annoyed with *NO CHOICE* or *TWO OPTIONS BUT THEY'RE THE SAME* for our reply options in the story.

Vlad pretty much tells you that Lizz has the mind of a child and just wants people to enjoy her party. She's sitting around hoping you'll show up soon and that all her work will impress you.

I can understand Kiyohime being harsch since she and Lizz have an established dislike for each other since Orleans, but everyone else you included just shit all over her and your options amount to "this is dumb, you're dumb".

double spaced and whining like an entitled faggot. Id say you're guess is spot on

>you can farm snake gems easily in Nerofest

>tfw spent 150 quartz
>NP2 Carmilla
>1 LHD CE
>3 10 rolls left.

I was tempted to buy $80 but I think I'm just going to give up on this banner now and save up for Okitas.

I got Vlad and Tamamo but I need someone else's Waver.

Has anyone assembled all three pieces of the puzzle?

Tamamo didn't want to come to my Chaldea ;w; I am 10 SQs away for another 10roll... I saved 290SQ and 30 Tickets just to get her... I feel so heartbroken I could cry, after all, I can't whale or even try to get her on the guaranteed gatcha. That would cost me over $2k and I can barely afford my meds, let alone food. orz

I got like 3 Carmillas, 2 TamaCats and 1 Liz, and like every single 3* in the game. CEs? I got 2 Little Halloween Devil and like 9 Halloween Arrangements

Whats the deal with Town Outskirts and Demon Forest?

that post is dumb and you're dumb.

Keep them coming /alter/

Dropped $0 for NOTHING. I have absolutely everything to show for this banner. I get that RNG loves me but now I'm just indifferent. Not even a two star servant? There is complete amusement in watching all your pulls be the guaranteed four five star servant and a bunch of Tamamos, Wavers and useful five star craft essences non stop.