MOMMY

Nino!

THE CHAD ARVIS

THE VIRGIN THOTJA

I snese him, the WALL approaches.

formerly chuck's

Imagine a blowjob from her

Burning

Reminder that Celica and Arvis have a lot in common.

>queen of the thots herself
>virgin

YAS

She'd bite on it.

Do you think powercreep will be so extreme that one day even Sigurd will be considered B tier or niche at best?

Reminder that if you use on the unholy trinity of Thots (Katarina, Celica, Thotja) instead of the official #1 villain of /feg/ Alvis you belong on /v/ not /feg/.

>It’s mentioned that Nintendo’s Treehouse localizers travel to Japan about every two months to discuss content and upcoming products with the development teams. This is Nintendo’s new strategy in working with Japanese developers for games currently in production as opposed to letting the Japanese teams finish the work and then localize it later.

>In simple terms, it means that Western localizers can start censoring content during development as opposed to after development. So even if you want to import the Japanese version, it may already be just as censored as the American or European version.

Hmm really makes you think what else was censored

but would it be a gentle touch of teeth on the skin or just bite it off?

My maid is ready to murder.

Who cares you low fuctioning shut in

>characters who pretty explicitly only love one person
>thots
This meme has gone on long enough.

Autism.

How much money have you spent on the game since release, /feg/?

THE CHAD ARVIS
THE VIRGIN SIGURD

The powercreep is fast but they might fix some things now if they go back and buff a bunch of launch units.

>There are people employed specifically to censore content and to justify their position they have to find SOMETHING to censore even if it makes no sense and will make fans of the series upset.
Makes me so mad.
It's like HR for some businesses with having to put up "hiring" just to justify HR's position even if no one is needed to be hired nor will anyone be hired.

B O T T O M R I G H T. The dick sniping meme was true.
he is -def +res.

ZIGLUDO

why is her HP highlighted in green?

I CAN'T FUCKING BEAT THE BHB ON INFERNAL

WHY AM I SO BAD

I wonder what else they'll correct for FE4. Maybe they'll change Ulster's name back to Scathach.

>all that shit.
>only 45 atk.
Lmao

Reminder Arvis literally lusted after sloppy seconds

>who cares about censorship

Based on the previous games and their censorship + reaction a lot of people do :^)

I want her to extract my load

not much as you apparently

Use Fliers lmao

I think, hope, Sigurd is just a precursor to Strengthening Quests, to hint that eventually all of your 5* units can get a 5bst boost/custom skill/Unique weapon upgrade.

I’m imagining it and I’m pretty sure Faye sucks it better

>character who acts slutty and lewd
>not having experience
You don't need love to fuck. Thotja's body is very developed for her age. She's probably fucked a lot to increase her hormone development. Not to mention she dressed like a complete whore. No virgin can dress like that and pull it off without having some sort of shame unless they've bared it all before.

Not to mention her extreme trust and methods of tying to court Robin in themselves are all very slutty.

Randomly hugging a hug you don't know from behind? Following them? Those are all slut things.

Just broke £100 yesterday, fuck this banner.

Cheese with dancers and brave bow user. Use the free olivias if you have any

if only, user.... if only

The longer you wait to add them, the more powerful they get.

What are some of your unpopular opinions?

>Celica becomes a subpar mage after her first attack and is inefficient because renewal is every other turn

Treehouse isn't localizing any main line FE games after Fates and FEW

jesus christ can you afford food?

that isn't unpopular it's true, vocal minority of celicafags try to defend her but she's shit

€0, because I'm not a filthy degenerate.

$25 and maybe $20 more
It's spare cash and I won't get anything I want anyways but I play this game enough for it to be worth it to me

Will Sara save staves?

This. Celica only does handjobs.

Marty and Glade will be the best units in the game then.

They never bothered to fix that, so the only stat boon currently highlighted in the game is +HP Tharja's.

Something about that being left over code from when they wanted to add colored boons/banes, or like HM and SP, that being the highest the stat can go.

About 250 Euros of shame. But nothing since August.

Fuck off Raul

In the japanese version, Lyndis spats is the only clothing I can find that is changed from the original.

>having to fight cav meme teams twice on the boat map during the same AA

Maxed out

>Fire Emblem amiibos don't have any special compatibility with Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Do they actually work with anything? Like, in a unique way?

>Spicjafag getting triggered by Celica again.
I love this episode

I don't own the account, got the screenshots off a discord server and made a montage.
That said, I assume someone spending a goddamn house in a mobile game is probably doing alright

It means it's capped. It never seems to show up for anyone but Tharja, so just call it an unused feature.

>Implying I don't think Tharbage is shit too

Mine has the same IVs, I guess it could be worse

I think FE4 has some of the most fun maps in the series and not one map really made me mad at it or made me stop playing.

>who acts slutty and lewd
> Thotja's body is very developed for her age. She's probably fucked a lot to increase her hormone development.
> No virgin can dress like that and pull it off without having some sort of shame
There's DLC convos that talk about all this and prove you wrong you know.

T. dumb otome

>Fala-Fjalar
>Tordo-Thrud
>Odo-Od
So we can all agree that the new translations are much better, right?

Flier Emblem is always the answer, can't get fucked by the terrain with all the power of Cav's and the best positioning outside of having multiple dancers.

>archers (lol

Really?

Faye also has big boobs ready for tit fucking

>dlc
>canon

Would have been so much easier if boon stat were green and bane red.

fuck off Faye

>That said, I assume someone spending a goddamn house in a mobile game is probably doing alright
After all the horror stories of yakuza, selling apartments, and even our resident reddit tripfag Holic (low income family man)... I do not assume that gambling addicts are well off anymore.

More like a nibble, and a suck. Like she's chewing it softly.

Please IS I just want Seliph to get an upgrade that gives him the Divine Tyrfing and a redistribution of his stats.

>They are identical to the past team in every way but the ai acts differently because your new units have different stats

>use armors
>wait
you do have a hector, right?

Do we know how the reinforcements work on Arvis' map yet? Is it Valter styled time based or based on how many units are dead like Legion

>Not running Celica with a heal assist ally to keep the nuke train going

You should also have one of those if you plan to use QR on anything not running HP drain specials(which should be most things not on Aether+Steady Breath).

Holy shit, Tilt is blowing through shit like wet tissue. Is this the power of blade tomes?

Would have been so much better without boon/bane.

So do people want games that are localized within 3 months of japanese launch without knowing what possibly was changed during production or wait for 1 year and still get a botched version?

>they will still change the names

Geoffrey is literally an Ephraim clone. Why is this allowed?

after turn 1 20 red mages spawn around you

So what are the list of girls that Kiran has cucked in their man's confession?

Healers are useful.

IF I SEE ANOTHER FUCKING HORSE EMBLEM ON ARENA I SWEAR

FUCK YOU SIGURD

Public woman

They all have the aoe specials fully charged.

Well, that too.

Katarina is pure! PURE!

Geez, I'm sorry i didn't know I'd be so good.

I want to make her ___.

What if we get a defense mode with difficult being increased with every wave?

I mean, a survival mode with farmable rewards even if shitty.

I need something to waste stamina for the fucks sake.

$0

I have everything I want except for a single distant/close counter unit (not including weapon passives), blyn and sigund, highest merge I have is +2

I just moved up a tier and didn't have to deal with sigurd at all. Nice.

Yeah in the TT