Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything EO (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/
>EOV guild cards
imgur.com/a/oweN7

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

EOV releases October 17th for NA (Digital for EU), November 3rd for EU.

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

ccs.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net/ccs/download/0004008c001c5300/00000004
twitter.com/AnonBabble

4 (four) fucking moles

delete your post

What have you done to my beloved Jenetta

Best Jenetta.

Has anyone actually have success with a dodge Fencer and not just memecrafting?

US DLC is up. Not planning on buying the rest of the DLC when it's out so I hope someone else dumps it. Good luck in the labyrinth, anons.

Get down?

I'm gonna repost from last thread since it died. Need some team advice. I know what classes I want, but not all the second names yet.

Dragoon/ Pug/ Masuro
Healer Botanist/ Shaman

Basically, I want to support my team as heavily as possible though my back line. I heard that oracle spell can reduce enemy defenses by 50%, so while I'm not gonna be healing with my shaman, I want it to be amping my damage.

As for the front line, I'd like to go Gunner/Impact/ either kat, however I don't know how usable impact pug is. If I have to go full tank for it, I will. but I'm committed to the classes at least. can't really get behind the ailment users in this game.

Shouldn't the DLC be free for the first three weeks?

This is the improved version.

Oh, and Checkpoint doesn't acknowledge the demo even exists, while JKSM insists it's corrupt. Fucking yay.

The portraits/class ones were in the past. I think the quests were cheaper too. Of course, the game was only $40 but that's not an excuse for releasing day 1 paid DLC

I'm not sure what's the point of a Shaman on that team

The dlc wasn't free for the Japs either IIRC

Wow now i'm catching fucking beetles

What's AU? Alternate universe?

Pretty sure he means AUS, which to be honest might as well be an alternate universe.

Titlekey download will probably have to wait until all pieces are up.
However, I wonder if dumping a cia of the DLC (is that even a thing?) would work for small parts of the DLC... I'll try later.

Absolutely Unbearable

>only $40
>only the 12 full meals at my students beanery

I can endure...

You either go cannon barrage or shield impact. Cannon barrage is Overexert Buster Cannon. Shield impact is divide guard Overexert Titan Killer or Thunder fist. Shield impact has the added benefit of auto bunkers and the overall team being bulkier even though there's a bunny with 1 hp. It's a very viable and fun build since you have a botanist and a shaman. The botanist helps you use Heavenly Aid and Shamans can use the attack prayer and max health prayer if you ever want to try deaths edge. Your 1kat is support with high ground armor pierce and haze slash. If you can sleep something it'll explode when you punch it.

Honestly I'd go impact bunny just because it's more original than buster memes

You might want to roll one of the backrow as a Celestian though for their racials

I think the argument behind the U2 portrait dlc being free was that it was literally just recycled artwork from 1 and the promotional material. while it's all new stuff here. Frost King and Thunder Queen were both scrapped bosses from Fafnir's storyline, while Tindalos was completely original so they kept him behind the paywall.
and I guess Ur Devil was free because no one would willingly subject themselves to that otherwise

Those permanently free portraits also served to promote the shop. They could have included them in the base game just fine, but by putting it as DLC it forced users to enter the DLC store and maybe feel tempted to purchase more.

Also, I'm pretty sure that fat frog became paid DLC later... (and always was in Japan)

Region free guild card patch fucking when

>Grinding before bosses
People do this? The only 'grindy' thing I do is kill the stratum's FOEs for appropriate gear.

>while it's all new stuff here.
This first wave of DLC, yeah... But the old portraits that are coming later won't be free. What they should've done is put the old portraits out first, and then release the new stuff... or ideally put out all the portraits at the same time with the old ones being free, and then release the other stuff a little bit later.

EO essentially makes you autowalk grind until you're level 12 or so

The teach/mediko/gunner portraits are all new things that Himukai drew specifically for the dlc
which is what the argument is

Oh fuck, I forgot that 1 and 2 didn't give EXP for doing quests.

SO THEY'RE FINALLY HERE
EXPLORING FOR YOU
IF YOU KNOW THEIR STATS
YOU CAN JOIN IN TOO
AS WE TAKE YOU THROUGH
THE FIRST STRAT

Is she a loli or just a short woman?

So um, I scanned the QR code from titlekey and it all downloaded, even the FM synth soundtrack.

Post your Legendary Titles

yeah
go pirates
thanks much to whoever dumped that

US or EU?

keheheh, smell ya later buyfags

US.

inb4 ban

>Pale Rider
>Panzer
>Ascendant
>Falconeer
>Apothecary

Getting on that right now.

Does it work though? I remember an issue where everything was downloaded in the JPN version but the DLCs themselves didn't work, especially the FM music one.

I sat through a 150 mb install/download.

It gave me all unreleased DLC. Thanks leak user.

>harbinger mediko

Playing the FM music and creating an isekai girl now to be my party's Ricky.

Yeah, US gives you everything.
EU blocked it properly.
Nintendo as dumb as always.

>Attempts to heal enemies but just ends up giving them AIDS and autism

Ursurer's Greed
Demon's Wrath
Queen's Envy
Bishop's Sloth
Orphan's Pride

Holy shit I'm having so much fun. eo5 is super gud so far. I'm a little scared for midgame-late game since i dont have a tank, but for now i'm big comfy

I took that screenshot for the memes. She's actually going to be a brouni shaman

>EU getting cucked even on DLC
JUST

>Lanklet Potato

IT'S NOT FAIR
AAAAAAAAAA

This greatly amuses me for some reason. Happy to help you guys out.

DLC rip user, when you paid and downloaded the DLC yourself did it give you all the unreleasd DLC?

Right? I think Shield Impact sounds really fun, especially with the ability to overheal and extend my hp pool.

I only hate that I'll probably have to eschew the lovely pug portraits in favor of bunny damage.

What's up with the Celestrian racial? I was going to play as much as I could without them, but I'll take one if its worth. I'd keep my Botanist a potato for speeeeed

I doubt it. When EOU2 came out I bought one of the team DLCs and it obviously only gave me the one I paid for (and well, the free ones too).

Nope. I bought the three available ones and it only gave me those three.

>all those disgusing piratefags too poor to even pay for shitty portraits

This is the best stupid thing I've seen in awhile.

But someone had to buy both for them to be dumped.

Wow this DLC is nice, triple XP and 100% droprates.

it's exactly the same as the japanese release

you could even download the FM synth before koshiro was finished with it, so it was just empty

It was the same with the Japanese version, but they were "smart" enough to at least not upload the BGM menu. They still gave you everything but you couldn't enable the FM until the actual release.
Dunno if that's the case this time as well.

Shoo shoo shekelstein

Thanks doc.

Shaman Celestian is fine, you'll appreciate the extra tp anyway. You need them for two adventure racial skills sense mana and night vision. Also Chain Blast is a really op bind move and your bunny is a bad binder

Should I bother equipping a weapon if I have lightweight? Is the missing damage worth the extra evasion? Would I even be able to use offensive skills?

You can't use your skills without a rapier besides lure

>Atlus and Nintendo when neither can figure out how DLC, online shops, or the internet in general, work

Even disregarding the fact that you cannot use skills without a weapon in EO the most of your damage comes from it

If I have a EU 3DS but a NA cia wll i be able to play the dlc or I have to do some middle steps?

You will need the locale.txt which was included with the undub.

I know the bunny is a bad binder, but I was talking about using an Impact Pug, not Barrage. If I decide to go bind, I'll go human, but it's not looking as likely.

Now this is a type of medicine I could get used to.

Fuck. Now I don't know if the European DLC is properly protected or I jumped the gun uploading that key and ruined it for everyone.

I'm just saying that the Celestian gives you binding options since you don't have any

looks even more gay that actual harbinger

Well, I did my part.

Try reuploading

no more gays

Slams Master
Zaubermancer
Cyberdwarf
Guns'braster
Cyborgballer

That's a cute cat statue, user.

that user can extract it all and upload it if he wanted to

Guys I just got a call from Nintendo of America and they said that it's all over for me.

Oh, I see. Thanks.

I did shortly after when I purchased Yomi but it doesn't seem to work. If the titlekey is any different (which probably isn't) the site isn't going to change it, I think.

>grand spriggan
>bone archer
>soultaker

Thanks, user. If we ever get EOVI, it's thanks to (you)

>Be a human
>play with rocks in the dungeon
>wasting 1 minute of dialogue for 1TP

>Be a bunny
>pick a giant rock and summon a fucking FOE
>party low in HP and TP and no union wiped next turn

DUMB BUNNY IS DUMB

nintendo police if you're reading this i have nothing to do with this filthy degenerate

Thanks!

It's the Etrian Police you should really fear.

It's properly protected.
You can check for yourself:

ccs.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net/ccs/download/0004008c001c5300/00000004

>404
It's not on their servers.
Files 00000004-00000009 are missing.

NoA simply didn't give a fuck and uploaded them all.

Seems to work just fine for me, FM and all.

Was the NA game title key uploaded already? I couldn't find a physical version in my city so I want to get it digital until I can find a cart.