>Reveal Stream
youtube.com/watch?v=CpAZfMYxQCc

Other urls found in this thread:

vermintide.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

RAT'S CUM

thanquol was here archaon is a loser

A keep is less comfy then a inn, but that practice room sounds great

You know, this is a small nitpick, but I wish just for once vidya devs would realize you don't light a castle with fucking torches, you use lamps.

Complain to the devs, maybe they'll make lamps an upgrade or something.

I appreciate having a Vermintide general again, but we literally have nothing right now. Should have just made another thread on /v/, the one earlier was pretty good.

Grimgor Ironchad>>>>>>Archaon the Evervirgin

I imagine it will barely survive, but a new DLC for game 1 is coming out soon as well.

which career would utilize Bok the best?

>remove end times from game title
>make it even more related to the end times
Huh, I also wonder if there will only ever be 15 careers or if future content will bring more.

Where is this from?

Also Ranger.

I doubt this general survive long without other Warhammer Fantasy games. Make it Warhammer Fantasy general at least, but this still might not be sufficient. TW:W would be helpful but they don't want to move from /twg/ and adding wh40k would probably result in console tier wars. Also their games sucks now.

maybe they'll mod in careers, it will have mod support

vermintide.com/
scroll down to see careers
only Bardin has all careers out atm

Makes me wonder what the other careers will be . I think they said saltz could be a warrior priest? His third will probably just be an promoted witch hunter. I wonder what sienna and kruber will have?

Kruber or Saltz will have a flagellant career probably.

my guesses

>Salty
Bounty Hunter
Witch Hunter
Warrior Priest

I wish we could have some new characters. Like a questing knight, vampire or lizardman

Bok is best melee weapon

Vampire would be OP. Unless it's a very new vampire. Lizards would just be weird.
Brettonia would make sense, even though they usually don't fight on foot.

Good now i dont need to shit post in the fucking payday general.

more likely to fight a vampire and his undead horde. Strigany I hope

Undead is the main threat to chaos. It's makes perfect sense to have a servant of Nagash to fight chaos warriors and skaven.

Any info on what new rats are there to kill? I'd personally like to see Censer-Bearers in the game.
>inb4 we get jezzails in V2 before TWW2

>No Bretonnian tomboy who try to conceal her identity as Knight
>No Kisleviete to argue with Bardin about beer and vodka
>No smug Helf
>No always hungry Ogre
Limtiless opportunities. I want Warhammer party based crpg.

post loadouts

warpfire thrower rats
stormfiends
sword and board stormvermin
Northlanders that worship Nurgle
Chaos spawn

I have literally the exact same thing you do. Though I sometimes swap the exec sword for the red 2h sword because it can basically have infinite pushes

Strikes me as Saltz territory vs. Kruber, who is more level-headed.

>inb4 flagellant dlc character that makes Salty REEEEE to no end

Saltzpyre is too bossy and jaded to willingly become a mindless flagellant, Kruber on the other hand could reallistically do it out of grief.

Vampire loli hero when?

So what will Bardin do when the rest swallow the pill and start repopulating the world?

mine for gold

jack off and cry about no one lovgin him

>page 9

>kissing cousin Okri

too bad this is a shit game lol

wrong opinion

I don't think the game is big enough to sustain a general

>page 9

What are the best traits for an Executioner's sword?

Just once, then. We'll have our own General, to celebrate.

why do I always get Wizard weapons?

This time i wont make the mistake of getting it on console.

>Kerillian is now a dark elf

Yeah, no sale

I'll see you faggots when the game's actually out. Maybe with a decent loot system and steam workshop the general will survive more than a few months after launch.

literally the exact same except the exec has second wind instead of improved pommel, the repeater is rupture instead of capacity which i reappy have to replace in favor of capacity, amd with talabheim colors for sweet carroburg livery synergy
i also use mace/shield with regrowth normal, dev blow and improved pommel

yeah i wish i had literally anything else on my exec for my stamina trait. the push is just so bad on it cuz it puts you into swing 3 and 4 of normal attack which are garbage.

I NEED TO RALLY

TAAL, LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH

I don't really know how i feel about Chaos and Skaven being allied, i think i would've rather seen Chaos as a third party, fighting both the Skaven and the Heroes.

it fits with the pact in stromdorf, since you can see a primitive nurgle symbol above the paper table; plus, fester was losing its broodmothers to a disease and was dropped by pestilens, so it makes sense they'd turn to nurgle
i really just wish that beastmen got in instead of a chaos warband, they feel like a much better fit with the game's style

>tfw vermintide2 wasn't about gobbos
it would have fit the vermintide mold so well.
forest goblins:
>tons of fun units for specials: nets, squigs, SQUIGS, spiders, spinnin' loons, etc
>similar to rat men in health and number
norska
>throat singing
>chaos spawn
>stabbing the same basic guy 20 times for a single kill
>easily confused for friendly heroes
>chaos spawn (+)

they'll probably be put in with Orkz for Vermintide III: the Green Tide

HOLY SIGMAR BLESS THIS RAVAGED GENERAL

THEY'RE STRANGLING THE ELF, THAT'S MY JOB

ONE MAN SHIELD WALL

>plus, fester was losing its broodmothers to a disease and was dropped by pestilens, so it makes sense they'd turn to nurgle

Source? Seems pretty wild that a skaven clan would abandon their own racial god.

>I don't really know how i feel about Chaos and Skaven being allied
That's 100% lore accurate, so it doesn't really matter how you feel.

things can be canon, in a fictional setting, and still be bad

>Sienna's battle wizard career is her now disciplined and under control
>saltzpyre's bounty hunter career is him reckless and bitter at the order
They are made for eachother

How is it bad?

Not the user you replied to. But I just find chaos extremely boring and overused. They tend to be pushed a ton and just overshadow everything else to the point of being obnoxious. Skaven are also my favorite race, So I hate that the end times reduced them to being second fiddle to chaos

chaos is this kind of monolithic blob of plot powers and arbitrary motivation. unrelenting, unrelatable, and utterly predictable. i get the impression the only people that are fans of them just like them because they're edgy and have unstoppable author fiat powers

fukkin kek

Do we know if they are allies? We might have maps that are 100% chaos, other maps that are 100% skaven.

That being said, Chaos and Skaven have absolutely teamed up before in the lore, so it wouldn't be far fetched.

>chaos is this kind of monolithic blob of plot powers
So as Skaven.

t. chaos brainlet

Wrong.

go away archaon

do we know when the beta starts? also £20 is a fuckin steal

>resurrection of /vtg/
Feels good mong

> i get the impression the only people that are fans of them just like them because they're edgy
Well you're 100% correct.

This should just be changed into a Warhammer general, it'll last longer.

Or just let it die until we get to Vermintide 2 beta. It'll stay alive then for atleast a couple of months

>/vtg/ is back
Aw yiss. Even though this might have been a bit too premature seeing as the new game doesn't come out till next year.

I like that they're bringing the OG characters back. Although it would have been nice if they introduced one or two new ones, preferably a bretonian knight. The career system sounds great though.

will Kruber finally get a pity sex from Kerillian in Vermintide 2?

I'd sooner expect Sienna and Saltz finally getting a room and hatefucking each other. Or the heroes meeting cousin Okri.

FINALLY WE GET SPEARS!!!
my buddy wants to play Kruber but if he gets a halberd he can do one, if not kerillan it is

Do you think poor bardin had to watch both couples fuck?

Bardin had to pretend he didn't want some, and spent an evening loudly telling the bartenter Okri stories, to not hear the sex sounds from upstairs

>he purposely tells exceptionally disgusting stories to make couples not being able to continue
>all of them come downstairs
>bardin what the fuck

are they going to have betyer characters this time or just the same ones? really want a chad knight to play as or at least a male wizard. less derpy looking dorf tooalso couldnt play the first one too much because it needed internet for the loot system or whatever

sorry for shitty formatting. phone posting

in-game lorebooks; pestilens dropped fester because it was clear to them after they investigated the disease that there was no cure that they could find, and as such fester was nothing but a liability
originally they put their faith in the horned rat with grey seer rasknitt, but now that he's dead, fester apparently turned to outside patronage for help in stromdorf
all of the stuff in vermintide is canon as well, thanks to its popularity
you can flat out see that there's a ratling gunner/warpfire thrower in the gameplay trailer right after they kill a couple of chaos warriors
plus, later on in the level they're cleaving through clanrats like old times

Fuck off.

what?

You write like a fucking sperg. Phoneposting is no excuse.

I'M GETTING TROUNCED!

It's rarely related to how big a game is and more about how dedicated the playerbase is. PUBG general is slow as fuck for example

Favorite voiceline?

HOLY SHIT MAN, BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY

There no way through! Whoooo let us to thisss place?

If you do not agree that the enemy below is best map. You should unironically kill yourself

My favorite map is Dungeons.

Bump-bump, fags-things

I think each character is going to have 1 career just the the "Vermintide 1" career. Waywatcher for Kerillian, Soldier for Kruber, Witch Hunter for Saltzpyre, etc. Maybe they will be upgraded though, so Kruber will be recognized as a captain, Saltzpyre higher up, we already see Bardin is a veteran ranger etc.

Not all generals have to be super fast, aslong as we stay healthy we should be fine.

Glad I'm not the only one that was hoping for a Bretonnian qt3.14