Previous Thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR (embed)

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA (embed)

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Singing Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC
3 SQ for 10000 likes or 2000 shares

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamamo no Mae
4* Carmilla, Tamamo Cat
3* Mephistopheles, Darius III
5* CE Little Halloween Devil
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
reddit.com/r/grandorder/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg (embed) (embed)
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M9rdTBWztCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DO I USE ONE (1) TICKET FOR TAMAMO?!
Y/N

Y

What does Liz's breath smell like?

Go for it sparky.

N

Y

SAY MY NAME
MY
NAME

Why should I save apples for xmas?

Post spooky rolls

Answer unclear. Try asking again

BIG

BIG
MONEY
FOX

crocodile

I hope for all Tamamofag success so I can run the meme team with my waifu should the game last long enough.

How many apples should I be using? Gone through three today trying to get pumpkins and haven't really gotten much

Why don't those drawings have boobs?

Has it been confirmed that the NA party and guerilla quests accumulate if you wait to run them?

The spookiest.

>burned 10 tickets for a chance at the CE or Tamamo
>actually managed to get her
>can't get her to max ascension because I used the pages leveling Waver's attack skill because I didn't think I'd actually get her
An abstract kind of hell

>tfw too dumb to do halloween event

She has a point...

New Tips for Beginners when? I think we need it.

jack every thread until she can be adopted

It would have been nice to get that great succ earlier, as I only have ~100 exp cards left, but I don't really mind. Now, to wait for buffs.

I hate 3.5 for spooking me. I hate the Fox for not coming to me. Fuck this shit.

Shuten!

2 weeks on the event, don't waste apples because you haven't limit broken the CE on day start apple panic in the last few days if you don't have your CEs.

How much did you spend.

Who else rolling for Meltlillith after /ourboy/'s Shakespearean display?

Also don't respond to obvious bait about people wasting Apples, don't give them the attention they want

Who should I use for arts memes with my Tamamo and Waver? Jannu? Nero? Eury? Got no vlad.

So Guda is the MC stereotype that scorns the heroines, huh

So if I buy the liz ascension materials and the event ends, I keep them right?

Dude nice fuckin digits

fuck tamamo blue high knee socks turn me so much

How am I doing guys?

>Waver spooked me
>Already used some of the gears to get Hans up so I can't ascend him past 2
FUCK

Shitty ironic weeb waifubait.

Long live the king!

>Gil banner
>roll for CEs and Lancelot, end up with none plus Cat
>Orion banner
>don't roll because shit servant
>Kintoki banner
>roll for Black Grail and get Kintoki and Waver instead unplanned
>Okeanos
>whale for Mary and Anne, end up getting Black Grail but not a single CE or servant on rate up, only Jeanne, 2 Cats, Marie and multiple Lancelots
>Tamamo banner
>buy 5 rolls, get spooked by Waver the final roll after getting wriggle memed by Altera and smugged by Redman

So what the fuck is this luck? EX? It can't be because I never ever roll what I want, and always miss the rate up. But 150 quartz for 2 SSRs and 2 SRs plus 2 devils and a LZO isn't bad at all. But I don't fucking care about Altera and NP2 Waver is literally the worst possible scenario. After getting spooked by Marie when all I wanted was dykes I get spooked in the most improbable way. I'm whaling for Jack but at this rate there's no way I'm getting her. I'll probably roll Tamamo on her banner.

>buffs
>vanilla saber

>Like Saber
>Everyone who doesn't want her gets her but me

Dropped 300 quartz (after I spent $80 on this shitty game) and no fox waifu all I got was fucking drake and the pirate girls

>Lighten the mood
That isn't his job, and he lacks the sensitivity to do such a thing in the first place. Every time he makes a joke, the other characters get mad.
>No saine man wouldn't flirt with a servant if given the chance
Once again, that's not something he should be doing in the first place. Roman's job is to provide support for us and our allies, every time he isn't doing that he is being a liability and is potentially putting us in danger.

Caster Liz

I'll just roll for Danzou instead, I hope he doesn't mind

All my quartz. 380 and I got shit and 3.5 to show for it. I got 2 Kaleiods and TamaCat at least.

Mash is the heroine, not your waifu

Dumb male master

Support Vlad

Thats why you got her. I purposely leveld my waver skills. You are more likely to get her if you are missing mats. The people that overly prepped for her are the ones she avoided for being pathetic and needy. Strong whore fox doesn't want pitiful men.

Only have 120q left after Tama, hoping I can get a Jack, shes such a good girl.

>people complaining about guerilla quest not dropping pumpkins

Feels good to not be a lucklet.

kek
eat shit

Drakes pretty cool.

Wait until you get that 3.5 from a paid gacha, twice. You'll experience true despair then.

I know exactly what you're talking about. There are lots of reasons people tend to like or be attracted to Scath, but her design is indeed 12/10 and hits from multiple angles. This vid is a good analysis that sums up how faithful and well put together her whole design and concept is.
youtube.com/watch?v=M9rdTBWztCg

Another thing to consider is that, unlike a number of servant designs made for Fate/GO by 3rd party and guest artists, she's actually an in-house Typemoon design, that has been alluded since way back, in Hollow Ataraxia. So she's been in the cards for a while.

Usually when a servant is made by a guest artist, there's often something about the art style and direction that feels off, as much as it tries to fit into the whole thing.

Scathach had a lot of input and investment from big names at Typemoon like Koyama and Nasu himself. I've read quite a bit of her lore from both the Ulster texts, and from the Nasuverse, and I can tell, a lot of research, thought and care was put into her design.

Your feeling or impression is probably your intuition unconsciously realizing all this. And I agree, she does feel very legit as a servant, more so than most others.

Is this a legit guide for item farming in the event?

Suscribed

>The people that overly prepped for her are the ones she avoided for being pathetic and needy.
uh no?

What about Tamamo (Red)?

I have mats, enough exp to get her to level 75, and enough caster gems to level up her skills to five and I have Tamamo NP2

*revving noises*

I don't get Mash either. She seems like the kind and sweet girl (like Sakura), but is a giant bitch to Roman for some reason.

Who is 3.5

>roll one meme ticket
>get another Martha

Drake has nicer titties, I want a Drake.

>party quest
>gorilla quest
what did he mean by this

>farming on 40AP, no pumpkins
>decided to switch out all Devil CE since close to 100 bats
>pumpkins drop

>didn't even want her
>no mats, no exp prepared
>rolled for the Illya CE
>no CE
>Tamago

Can confirm.

Dude holy fucking shit lol I never noticed those hahaha

vanilla saber

Arturia

No this is

No, that one is the shitty version. There's a revised one.

I kind of want to grail my Goldman to 100, but I don't have enough XP cards stocked.

That sucks, user. Is Tamamo your waifu.

Altria*

Goldman is for fags

>wasted some usds for 65 quartz trying rolling for tamamo
>only got one cat, second one
>after some hours, still mad more 4 single rolls
>usual black keys
>gold caster card
>expectating Tamamo, trolled for Waver
>another cat

Well, it's fine i guess, my second 5* and Waver still relevant after Memerlin, also im thinking to grail lv 3 NP cat.

Nice humblebrag, kys

Shit I hope not. I'm giving up on the Fox. I'll buy two packs and save whatever I get for Scathach. To be honest I'm kinda fucking around because the one I really want is 8 months away. Still salty I didn't get Tamamo.

>+4
fuck off whale

Christ are you that fucking retard who bitched at me in a shirayukihime thread because you didn't get a joke.
Why do you still use that fucking name.

Yes!

I won't give up hope.

Not the guy you're talking to, but she feels extremely bland and boring to me. I just don't see anything even remotely noteworthy about her.
I'm not saying you're wrong, nor am I even saying I dislike her, she just does absolutely nothing for me.

Which Halloween ces should i out on my stuff? Which ones from the trade store should i aim for first?

that does seem better

Please don't bully, I just want Zerker monuments for my Kin-chan ;_;

>tfw no pumpkins ever drop
do I really need to use another apple?

>burnt almost all my quartz and tickets on bait rate ups
>blew almost all my money on drugs
>got tamamo with the little free quartz i had left
I think you may be onto something user,

I summon the foxiest fuck off reddit

Now I feel better about getting Double Darius. Though that roll also had double Shinji and Double Boats.

>luckshitters bragging again about their rolls and drops

I am literally the only person who didn't drop a pumpkin from the guerilla quest.

No. If she was I'd reroll immediately. Or have a few alts on the side. I really like her though.

Is it true that the Vlad story quest drops Halloween Princess? Been trying to reset for it for a bit now.

guess i should get rid of all my lancer mats and roll scat

Yes

Wait for ap refresh. This event takes two weeks. You got time.