/GRS/ Groestlcoin General

>up 100% from a few days ago
>no premine
>low supply
>fast proof of stake algorithm
>huge support around 1000sat and rising
>whales manipulating it down everyday to buy more and it shoots up to new ATH
>accumulation stage

This is a shill thread 100%. Only reason I say that is because it will hit a dollar anyway, I just want it to get there faster. A coin could be called "im gay and fuck only fat guys" and still hit a dollar with the stats GRS does.

It will be a dollar or more no matter what. I just prefer it be in less than a week rather than 2 weeks. Also please go ahead and talk shit, it only makes GRS stronger.

/shill

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP, although I agree with you that it will definitely go up and I'm certainly holding some. It's really not a good idea to share this we want organic growth we don't want it to be pumped so just sit back and hold. We don't want everybody jumping in on this all of a sudden. Plus we won't be able to buy on the dips if it shoots up too quick.

THIS, i swear you fucking newbie faggots always ruin the coins with good potential.

You get lucky and buy in early, make your first gains and go all out shilling it. Stop it you BITCH.

Just let it fucking grow on its own stop fucking telling everyone.

s-sorry

With a name like groestl I'm surprised it's even where it is

Looks like absolute trash OP. Enjoy your meme

>trash
>the only coin that didnt fucking get wrecked to oblivion during the btc bull run today

im enjoying my 300% gains to be honest. anyway pls bash it some more.

I remember bashing ethereum when it was 7 dollars.

Ill just leave this order book right here and let the massive amount of people setting buy orders speak for itself.

So what's the returns on staking this?

its POW, which means all the ppl who invested in a fuckton of mining gear and cant do shit anymore with all the POS coins will jump on the train once the price gets around a dollar.

Block reward (blocks 0 .. 120,000): 512 GRS, decreased 6% every week
Block reward (blocks 150,000 and up): 25 GRS, decreased 1% every week
Minimum block reward: 5 GRS

fuck why am i still shilling this,

these guys have a point here.

nothing to see here guys, please move onto next thread.

I see, you messed up the OP a bit then.
>fast proof of stake algorithm

ya, but pls stop bumping thread. i rly dont want a retarded pump on this coin.

It does really seems to be gaining traction

Die pls.

lmao. every time someone new makes gains youre here.

youre me with ETH when it was 5 bucks. I feel for you bro.

A mod on trollbox just confirmed polo add, but i dont know if i trust the mod or if he was shilling

So where do I board this P&D?

I don't see it listed on any exchange.

Mods don't do that you bullshitting little tart.

its on bittrex, and its not a pnd, its showing organic growth currently.

should have screencap button ready for all the nocoiners/no profiters like you

>and its not a pnd, its showing organic growth currently.

That's what they said about MUE, and it fucking tanked

must be why the orderbook is damn near 100% buy orders and people are trying to accumulate it while its sub 1 dollar.

honestly dont know how to prove you wrong than come back in a month and literally show you my gains.

>Organic growth

>Zero assets, zero sales

lel

1 dollar by next week. screencap. that is all, no reason to shill i already have my GRS i just have to sit back and wait.

we've been running volume on it.

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw

I feel like I should dump my 10k now, the odds of getting 100k is tempting as shit but considering everytime something gets shilled here it crashes I think im out

The only reason to shill is when you already have a coin. Fucking idiot.

not even gonna say i told you so here in a week. just going to chuckle to myself.

hahahahahah

organic growth

1usd by nxt week

hahahahh

yes everybody sell RIGHT NOW
Watch out for those whales!

haahha you really are trying to shill low iq noobs arent ya goy?

You can always tell a noobie when he posts the orderbook on a whale dump so they can buy in cheap

going to a dollar+ no matter what.

Shilling a coin that historically has a tendency do do less than $100 in daily volume. Good one, chap.

bids 12btc

asks 320btc

D U M P

check now ;)

what? its obviously about to get dump'd. Another manipulated shitcoin.

youre so lost its sad. i tried to help you. i really did. at least my conscious is clear.

Going long on coins with sound and useful technology provides, historically, more gains than shilling shitcoins.

>just confirmed added to polo
>shitcoin

The overwhelming majority of coins on Polo are shitcoins.

Yes, you can make a few bucks on shitcoins, but as I said, going long on something worthwhile will net you way more money.

It's incredibly sad watching you pathetic NEETs desperately try to hype up a shitcoin like it's going to be the next BTC. Trying to baghold other NEETs is like a scam artist going after the homeless.

>The overwhelming majority of coins on Polo are shitcoins.

and 90% of them are at a higher price than GRS right now, wonder what will happen to GRS.

sorry youre dumb.

The overwhelming majority of coins on ANY ecxchange are shitcoins what is your fucking point? How many of these garbage assets are STILL valued well above the dollar mark? Yes there will be a "next bitcoin" retard, it isn't perfect and something else will eventually take it's place.

Sorry shill, price doesn't mean anything without volume.

Of course there will be something more valuable than Bitcoin, but it sure as shit isn't going to be this shitcoin.

sigh, honestly man. why are you trying so hard to convince yourself not to buy GRS? seems like a real battle for you.

Fuck off did you even read my post? I've been holding this shit for longer than you've been trading nigger.

Behold, two NEETs trying to baghold each other.

Is the dump coming?

when is polo add?

not sure, they usuall say 1-2 days after they decide, but ive seen it take like 2 weeks. either way shits goin up

noice i have 100k

i also like SEC

why are you lying, user?

I know that gay interspecies sex, that's photoshopped

I'm in there like swimwear

This is my first obscure alt purchase. Don't let me down Veeky Forums