/lhg/ formerly /elyg/

APOLOGIZE Edition

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

QUICK TLDR ON THE SITUATION: The server broke into two servers due to original /elyg/ creator (crogge) selling chars and gold. /lhg/ is the the less corrupt server and it's less laggy than ever. /lhg/ got the better System admin and poached the main developer.

twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

Alliance guild:

2x Raid Groups

Horde guild:
Disbanded and joining MoH
2x the /pol/ posting

/who "guild name", and whisper a higher level character to get an invite.

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder, and don't post screenshots and get banned retard):
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

note: You may need to fix your WDB folder after the update due to it describing item stats wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/SEwFhv
elysium-project.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Jgma--0WYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for ares

YOU OWN NOTHING, GOYIM

Horde guild:

dont fall for the alliance tranny memes, dont forget Elysium was owned by one of them!

Reminder that both Elysium and Light's Hope are run by confirmed gold sellers who value the Chinese over you.

If you play on either of these servers you are literally a cuckold.

SHUT IT DOWN

What if... what if.. and now, bare with me on this, whitekidney was the real shady dev, made us chang our pass, now he has them. Deletes all our shit and gives us a big fuck you by telling us corgee and shenna did nothing wrong.

If anyone wants to talk to Shenna/crogge discord.gg/SEwFhv

>ITT ares shill
no one wants to play your gayass instant server with a fucked auction house

>us

speak for yourself. i'm done with private servers after this dumpster fire.

>if elysium dies out, they'll leak passwords and login info of lights hope
>if lights hope dies out, they'll leak passwords and login info of elysium
lmao

he has them to begin with

>3 month rollback on pve

>elyshit throwing stones about a fucking auction house

no one wants to play your gay ass server with spawned geared r14 characters and gold with a fucked auction house.

the absolute state of crogge

>auction house
what?

Another one to add to the list :^)

>hashed passwords
Ayyyyy

>Using the same login info everywhere

Frankly you deserve to be fucked if that's the case.

boi

F R E S H
R
E
S
H

KEK dads is even a clown on /v/, how low can you sink?

lmaoooooo
imagine server hopping this much and still not having learned your lession

>muh bad economy
>meanwhile nerfed gold farm rates on kikes hope same as ely
>meanwhile gold sellers still spamming chat
>meanwhile server is STILL ran by gold sellers

LMAOING @ YOUR LIFE NIGGER

How do I make an account for this server, the website is just a text file, and the discord is a shitshow.

>Currently, we have character database from: 19-07-2017 for Darrowshire, 09-09-2017 for Elysium and 23-09-2017 for Anathema.
Currently, we have character database from: 19-07-2017 for Darrowshire, 09-09-2017 for Elysium and 23-09-2017 for Anathema.
>Currently, we have character database from: 19-07-2017 for Darrowshire, 09-09-2017 for Elysium and 23-09-2017 for Anathema.
Currently, we have character database from: 19-07-2017 for Darrowshire, 09-09-2017 for Elysium and 23-09-2017 for Anathema.

BTFO
T
F
O

elysium-project.org/

>bullying shenna

ENOUGH
LEAVE M'LADY OUT OF THIS

>09-09-2017 for Elysium
THEY'RE FUCKING FINISHED

DOA

I LEVELED MY BOOMKIN FOR NOTHING
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

still better than retail

Did lights hope revert the gold making nerfs?

I'm starting to consider that letting Activision Blizzard rape me in the ass might actually be a desirable thing.

>alex burned out
>elysium shuts down
>HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG! ALL HAIL THE PROPHET

how do people deduct this from the fact that alex simply didn't care anymore and wanted to play some runescape instead

>black on white text

ITS OVER WHITEKIDNEY FUCKED THEM GOOOD
ALEX WAS RIGHT NEVER SHOULD OF TRUSTED THAT FUCKING GOLD SELLING SCUM BAG.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Jgma--0WYU

What do you mean he was right? he just took info he found on here and on reddit and just made videos about it. He made money telling you info you already knew.

white on black

yea elysium project is done for. lights hope it is.

>Of course, It will never happen again, I learn my lessons.

yeah but unlike you FUCKING RETARDS he actually quit

How do I make friends in WoW?

why would you hop to dead realms lmao?

i already did quit months ago im just here for spicy drama and to remind retards that we knew all this months ago

i feel so bad for shenna bros, she doesnt deserve to get caught up in all this. i just want to hold her tight and tell her that everything is going to be okay. i want to run my hands through her hair and sing her to sleep in my arms. imagine how upset she must be right now. i fucking genuinely feel bad you guys. i really want to make her feel better. how much should i donate? i've got about $2k in savings right now.

>be woman
>do something wrong
>say sorry, but at the same time try to put the blame on other people
>everything is ok now because I'm a woman
K E K

lawl, I'd have to start from the beginning.

PLEASE SOMEONE TELL ME I REALLY WANT FRIENDS I'VE TRIED FUCKING EVERYTHING HELP ME THIS GAME IS SHIT SOLO ITS SHIT WHEN I HAVE TO PUG PLEASE HELP ME.

White's Hope looks better already

Is Shenna a tranny?

>try to jump off zepp
>don't

so this is the power of Lightshope

why cant i find groups on lights hope?
why cant i get my fucking prebis?

>IF HE CARED ABOUT THE COMMUNITY, HE'D TRY TO FIX THIS INTERNALLY
LMAO THE STATE OF WOMEN IN POWER
YOU GOT OUTTED, WHORE
GOOD FUCKING RIDDANCE

>We didn’t want to resort to sales, but donations were extremely limited

Yeah because Shenna was skimming a shitload off the top. This is comedy gold.

what are you trying to imply? is that less than before?

Jawohl pls

t-the gook m-majority is only 2-200% now!!

I missed most of it but im trying to catch up

Everyone jumping ship from Elysium? Meaning no more development? Meaning server dead?

New server is old Elysium staff? Any confirmed shady/gold selling members in lead roles on it?

I hear Whitekidney is going to be in charge of the new server - doesn't this just mean he's going to do exactly what he has in the past and sell gold/characters or exploits? What's the point in rerolling then?

really brings back the memories

literally push yourself on them while you group with them, offer to help out with more quests, even quests that you've already done, start chatting. worked like a charm for me in retail and worked again here, too. friendslist is bursting, every time I come on I get whispers of "hi" and "how are you?", "holy shit I did x today and y happened" or "wanna come do z with me?" and I'm just lvl 28 so far.

>What's the point in rerolling then?
He's bringing over the latest backup, it's not a reroll per se, but yeah, you are right. He's the lesser of two evils.

BASED jawohl

this is how an actual gentleman acts. take notes, faggots. maybe you wouldn't be so bitter if you actually treated women right.

>made us chang our pass, now he has them
if he already ran away with a copy of the whole project, what difference does that make?

>Yeah we did some bad stuff, but WHITEKIDNEY BETRAYED OUR TRUST WAAAAAAH!

Why do private server staff always expect to be treated like gods for hosting a fucking pirate server based on some core some dude made years ago with some frankenstein fixes?

I'm honestly glad WK did what he did, these scumbags left us with a laggy as fuck server with an internal delay of 2-3 seconds for months because they were stealing gold from the donations on top of making thousands off selling chars and gold.

Its only confirmed he sold gold/boosts on retail 7 years ago

elysium is literally crashing and burning

lights hope is the spiritual successor of nostalrius

>t-this time it'll be different
>*coughs blood*

bros... I feel bad for shenna, maybe we should give her a second chance. . .?

sure but post the nudes first

i'm literally brand new to private servers and had a lowly pleb levle 7 Warlock on Elysium, i just made it to goldshire

What do i do now, do i have to point that notepad file to a new location? Is it still part of Elysium? Can i move my UI over?

10/10

Are they putting Anathema on low priority or something? Any news on when it'll be up?

hope she gets an eviction notice and is forced to suck dick for money

all servers are now dedicated to powering lights hope old server die

A couple of days for anathema/darrowshire, initially they wanted to run all 3 servers on the same machine but now they are gonna wait and put those 2 on another one.

Whitekidney completely fuckjed them, to the point where crogge was mad enough to threaten to find him in real life. You're just as much of a cuck if you play on his server.

BURN IT DOWN BURN IT DOWN BURN IT DOWN BURN IT DOWN BURN IT DOWN BURN IT DOWN BURN IT DOWN BURN IT DOWN

She has to find a way to solve her financial problems, then there's possibility she will never do it again.

>implying crogge paid her 5k a month for being a 'sys admin'

WK is the hero we needed
fuck you

>tfw you will never open a brothel in china and record shenna being gangbanged by chinese 24/7 for 5 yuans/hour.

Ah, I see, that makes sense given that Elysium has the most people. Thanks.

The plot thickens.

this is literally the most reddit thing i've read in months

>remaining ely staff will use their ruso-chink connections to wage war on lh

tfw this is how ww3 begins

whoa, now i'm offended

What he did was a total breach of trust, he is literally no better than crogge or shenna. They'll have their revenge.

thats like calling snowden out even tho in the end he did good for the majority

aww shit I sent a msg to crogge thinking his dm's would be on auto decline but mine went through

Is snowden still spying on americans? No? Then its not comparable.

I hope crogge finds kidney and kicks his fucking ribs in. Both are scum but I hate kidney especially for burning it all down so he could pocket more serverbux for himself.

no its more like calling out Henry hill

snowden should be executed.

You realize every nation spies on its own citizens right? Don't be a naive retard

What he did was treason

statist bootlicker "please daddy state fuck me harder"