/wfg/ - Warframe General

Sun Edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/u9fbkfB
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamer.com/if-youre-new-to-warframe-the-plains-of-eidolon-isnt-worth-your-time/
youtube.com/watch?v=R-Dp3l4HdcQ
youtu.be/OjqmTPc01dw?t=127
youtube.com/watch?v=oKHh3bEDzaI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VALKYR IS MAI WAIFU

MGSV charges for drops, IIRC. Define knocking you off the archwing? Do you mean staggered or does it literally kick you out of it?

Also, it's three days after the update now. Clan tech is irrelevant because you can buy it instantly and craft in twelve hours, just like if it was a store item.

pcgamer.com/if-youre-new-to-warframe-the-plains-of-eidolon-isnt-worth-your-time/

When do I get a decent gun that isn't a fucking assault rifle? Im on Mars with nearly a level 30 frame

MGSV charges the loadout cost of whatever you want dropped in plus a small fee.

It literally kicks you out.

Mesa is the cutest.
This will be my last post for a while, /wfg/. It was nice talking.

>ah bloo bloo this content is accessible to new players but also has stuff for old players, catering toward the entire base rather than being exclusively endgame as happens in every other game

Strun/Hek.
Wow, that's bullshit. I thought 50 sounded reasonable if you'd only be using a few per bounty, that's retarded. Time to go and scream at DE on the forums until they turn it into an infinite use consumable :^) 10x initial crafting cost

And double posting to point out that he isn't referring to those things needing dosh to get, but the fact that your mobility tools are directly and excessively limited by the need to repeatedly build them and several time gates. MGSV gives you your horse right out of the gate, and getting it dropped in costs next to nothing. Additionally, you can do it whenever you want and you aren't instantly knocked off from it because some guy pops shots at you.

You have to make it. Get into a clan that has all clantech and you should be able to find a gun you will like

Alternatively syndicate weapons are hard Mr locked but might be the fastest way to fun wepon

Try out burston akbronco and kestrel

>having parts of the Plains lead new players into other content is a bad thing

What?

Go on the mastery rank page on the wiki and look for things at your rank or below.

Yeah, I wasn't aware it was so easy to get knocked out of it.

nth for next update when?

youtube.com/watch?v=R-Dp3l4HdcQ

Post meta for killing eilodon

you will be missed

Who Murkray here?

lure lures
beam shield
shoot limb
duck

kb+m

which bait and biome do they spawn in again? I need to get on this

Equinox and covert lethality

>do bounty
>final exterminate stage
>enemies stop spawning

Anything you want because you'll spend five times longer taking the shield down.

Which one should I pick for my Quills reward?
Do cosmetics beef up my stats?

Murkray bait and the sea. I've only seen them at night

>enemies stop spawning
there's probably a batch of enemies somewhere that got stuck and you need to kill them before another batch spawns

Scaffold is opticor on E I think

The right one is 20 more potato gun energy

Left is like a latron methinks?

Cosmetics a shit.

>spend like 10 fucking minutes with another guy fucking up the agility puzzle on lua
>he finishes it and i dont
>we already got the enough data extractions so we decide to end
>realize we had a third person
>as we are about to end the third person says something

Does latron hit hard?

Afaik better that default. Remember you need 3 parts for a new mote

Any of the memebeam parts, grind out the other two with normal standing, have an easier time fighting Big Stompy.

why doesnt warframe just shoot the fish??

Oh okay guess I'll just get the top row from left to right thanks.

>Not having all the 3 armor sets already
baka desu senpai buy plat

When I crank brightness and contrast to 100 it's still pitch-black in the plains at night, I can barely even see the glowing grineer eyes.

Then when I go into a normal area (god forbid the fucking void or an ice tileset) it's blindingly bright even if I turn the settings down to 25.

There's also an incredibly thick and invasive fog on a lot of maps that wasn't there before.

What the fuck is up with my graphics settings, and is it possible to fix or did I just get sleek'd?

Can it even be fake primed?

since some of the fish are for consumption, that could make people who eat the shot fish have lead poisoning

but warframes can't swim so how will they recover the fish

There is no flashlight in plains

Why do the magical space robot ninjas that can see in third-person with 360 degree awareness not have ANY form of low-light vision enhancement?

>see tiny fish floating near shore
>decide to go fishing
>accidentally used ogris to fish
>rocket explosion deepens lake, water splashed alert all fishes even on other lakes
>fish is free of earth gravitational force
>it's ashes will forever orbit earth

Alternatively
>use glaxion to fish
>sell fish flavored popsicle to ostronians

30 minutes of fishing after my last turn in

And risking to damage those rare stomachs?

>play axi void fissure defense with gara on team
>her 4 now covers a huge ass area
>jumps on top of the defense thing to cast it in mid air so the walls are like 15ft high
>its basically vauban's wall but 20x better
>frames can run freely in and out of the glass while everything is trapped outside

GOOD JOB DE ITS NOW BROKEN AF LMAO

So, what changes between the 3 fish spears?

How does it works on Excavation

1 is for inland fish. 2 is for ocean. 3 is for I don't know what, I'm still just a wee one.

Excavators are still glitched, THANKS DE

the only issue might be energy consumption but its insane dude

if you cast it high enough not even the flying mobs can get past

It can cover the height of a bullet jump + 1 jump. Nothing is getting in. Maybe dial the range down a bit and you'll have a nice wall which isn't too wide and not too small. Now watch them cut the vertical size in half next.

do you need that glow shit to see them? they are pitch fucking black. i don't caught 2 of them by THE FUCKING SOUND

does aoe go through it like frost globes?

is there a way to see which weapons were mastered already?
trying to make the most of this affinity bonus but i don't want to build shit i forgot i mastered

Which places and tricks are gucci for xp grind nowadays?
Find myself suffering when lvling new frames.

Check your profile

Codex shows lvling progress on frames and weapons.

Make sure to use bait.

idk man, i was playing as speedva and there was loki and volt running around spamming atteraxes, everything died too quickly to notice

akkad if your frame is really squishy or level 1 with shit mods
hydron if you can hold your own in combat and dont die every 5 seconds
berehynia if you dont mind going through the hassle of forming a party

>running same bounty 50 times
>got the fucking control modules but not the gara part

Spoonfeed me, are the grineer water balloons actually worth babysitting when fighting big eidolon?
I've been using them when I don't care enough about kiddo mode to kill small sentients while fishing

>Boot
Literally how

Which boot is the best

>fail ayatan treasure mission 3 times in a row
youtu.be/OjqmTPc01dw?t=127

how long does it last? approximately

>still rolling bounties 1 & 3 for Gara bits
>fucking 2xgallium
>again

>forming a party
That would require social interaction, user.
Thanks tho!

>dye is reusable now
Huh. Neat. Should I bother when I can just sleek, though?

>find 12 syndicate medallions veiled riven
>find 4
>0/12

youtube.com/watch?v=oKHh3bEDzaI

so how do i prove im a returning warbros member?

You sure it's just "find" and not "find without getting downed"?

>33 new messages in 1.5 hours
>2 of them nitain

>peppering the landscape and water with lead bullets

22 seconds is the base

Anyone have a multitwitch link?

>he's a fucking french
>He don't even bother speakign english

Everytime

Can they fucking delete Lech Krill or change his mechanics? It's so fucking stupid

Hey guys noob here
whats the best frame for just pure primary damage?
Bows and spearguns in particular

He is sort of right tho, besides gara, the new content isn't very attractive for a new player, they can't hunt eidolons, fish grind isn't as rewarding as farming some low level relics or clearing more junctions, bounties are meh.

PoE didn't change anything really, just added some extra forced grind for people that had run out of things to do.

Get on discord

>>Additional modifier includes having an active pet present, not having an ally downed and not triggering an alarm.
>>The active pet must be a Kubrow or a Kavat. A Sentinel will not count while picking any Syndicate medallions.
>sent dog to lotus

>go to hydron to level a frame
>two twitch primes extract at wave 5

ffs

post your butt hole and they can cross reference from the database

Been out of it for a few. What's the deal with twitch?

Kinda yeah, as I got Nidus in no more than 5 runs and Harrow didn't take more than a day.

Now they've fixed her #4 I even want to play as her long enough to slap a jiggy on her tit.

>not even changing the filename

I got a melee riven challenge where I have to kill 45 enemies with a finished, which melee weapon category has the fastest animation?

Which fish actually need the third spear? Not counting Volt cheese.

>tfw running thirty streams on my cheap ThinkPad with the lid shut overnight

I can finally justify buying a quad core and swapping it in.

I've just been doing this. Can confirm it's working, I'm just paranoid about having everything in a separate window/process. Glorious Firefox Quantum.

You get free shit for watching streams. Pic related is the meta. Good rewards - frost deluxe skin, smoke color palette, vectis prime, Wyrm sentinel with potatos/slots, glyph displays, forma, nitain, rare resources. Meme rewards - fireworks and latron blueprints. I think that's it.

are extractors worth it?

Speed doesn't matter
covert lethality dagger + inaros or excal

LOOK, BROTHERS

HIPS

HAHAHAHAHA

Good. DE needs a slap in the face, the guy is totally wrong on most points, but DE needs to finish the "WHY" of PoE.

For all it's farming and grinding, there is no place to farm affinity in PoE. There is no place to farm Kuva, or open relics, or do anything that takes place outside of PoE. Hell a PoE Extraction makes fucking sense, would provide good loot and affinity.

Does Natah still start at MR3?

I thought that was a kind of odd number considering you gotta be MR5 to even reach Uranus

It was a good filename brother.

Fug, forgot to attach.

>having a body
baka grineer cosplayer

>literally pasting from reddit

3 day booster is decent I guess

>XP

How's that 30 FPS?