steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

Mechwarrior Living Legends:
clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

School the PIG here:
mwomercs.com/piranha

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Some of the MWO Models and Cockpits:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d5iTTDMgGOQ
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=493&l=5df19452ecff316156f13d6cc0adfe9800a349ba
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=580&l=d65672759e8119c6e0ac905177cd55ebe8f9736f
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>have my urbie with bright colors to look cool
>get my ass kicked constantly
>Change it to a complete black color
>No one even notices i am there
Also first for urbies everywhere

So did they ever fix the Nova Cat's walk animation? I'm gonna be pissed if I can't go from A to B with that awesome rolling gait they used to have.

>he doesn't paint his mech c-bill purple to be truly invisible

It's the best mech

especially when it looks like this

I just 1mil C-bills injected when I logged in. The fuck was that for?

>youtube.com/watch?v=d5iTTDMgGOQ
>the Kodiak mask reveal
I'm just now realizing that the entire reason the tier 5 teamkillers we doing it in Kodiaks was because the kodiak looks like Bane, My fucking sides.

Please stop making these threads. Thank you in advance.

You're welcome.

Mecha Kittens.

That is all.
Also Urbie

Ive been looking for this. I had it saved somewhere but I lost it.

>reddit niggers

This. A dark color is better than pure black in most cases. Heck, I have people walk by my Supernova like it wasn't there, and yep- C-bill purple. PUGs are blind.

Done any FP? Might be an event award for Luthien.

Urbieposting is best posting.

I claimed everything I earned before it ended. On the subject of Luthien awards, where is the 4mil redeemable at? Didn't see it in the event kajigger.

what's your consensus on the giant robot duel, /gerg/?

It's a beginning.

I did like the chainsaw ending, but the Japanese machine really needed better pilot protection to play with the big guy.

It's at the top screen, in the "Expires" column next to the event name.

Didn't watch the full thing but I'm glad melee won.

Shit,

Wonderful. PGI fucks up the FP event by making it so that late night australian and slant eyed subhuman negro spawn decide the result when NOBODY IS ONLINE, and now they're patting themselves on the back for managing to just barely move the bar below the capture threshold.

If anything, it just shows PGI's system is horribly broken, and that these aussie niggers need to get jobs.

>people bitch about a last effort siege break
>probably also love the scene in Two Towers where Aragorn and the King of Rohan ride out to glory.

>last effort siege break
>when all of the defenders and inhabitants are dead, and the uruk-hai have literally all left, land a bunch of goblins moved in to slav-squat on some stones
>"m-m-muh siege break guise" t: Eomer & Gandalf

It will have the same gait as glorious quad mechs riding into battle.

American Victory?

Need some help improving my IS Drop Deck. If I'm stuck as IS currently, I may as well make the most of it. Timewise, I'm still fairly new, though I picked the game up last December after selling enough WoW gold to drop $200 into PGI's coffers on impulse to get started. So bear in mind, I bought all this shit in last year's "meta". This is what I'm running:

Blackjack Arrow - 2x Light PPC/1xLight Gauss
Catapult Jester - 2x LL/4x ERML/2 Laser AMS
Warhammer Black Widow - 2x PPC/2x UAC5
Battlemaster 2C - 5x LPL

I have available: Jenner Oxide, Urbie K-9, Blackjack 1, Centurion NCIX, and Battlemaster Hellslinger.

Feel free to laugh if need be. If this is all garbage, then I'll get my happy ass to digging my way out of being space broke.

So i sold my GPU for the upgrade. While the new one is shipped i'm on intel iGPU, got my 12 GG's in streak-Huntsman and now it turned out that events dont show up in client.
GJ PIG, minimly vialbly

>Blackjack Arrow - 2x Light PPC/1xLight Gauss
lmao enjoy your ghost heat for just 18 damage. Swap those out for 2x ERLL's and 6x LMG's and you've already got a better sniper than 2xLPPC + LGauss. You can even do 3x ERLL + 6x LMG.

>Catapult Jester - 2x LL/4x ERML/2 Laser AMS
lmao enjoy never shooting because LAMS. If you want a sniper, slap on 5x ERLL's.

>Warhammer Black Widow - 2x PPC/2x UAC5
Decent build, even if a bit left behind by more modern high alpha builds.

>Battlemaster 2C - 5x LPL
Decent build. Shame about that nerf to the LPL's damage, though.

Thanks for the input. I usually just turn off the AMS's if I start running too hot. I'm also open to mech suggestions outside of what I own already.

I'd honestly suggest you get either the Marauder hero Bounty Hunter, or a Black Knight.

What way, you can run either Hellslinger/ BLR-2C, WHM-BW, MAD-BH/ any african-american-squire, and the Oxide.

When does civil war escalation drop? Time zones here in guam are way ahead so I'm not sure when I'm getting my NightHawk

Wait about 14 hours after this post of mine.

Need a new Clan mech to complete my drop deck.

Currently running:

Arctic Cheeta (6xLMG, 2xHML)
Hunchback IIC-A (2x HLL, 4x HML)
Linebacker (4x SRM6 + Art, 2x HML)

I'm thinking any of these would be decent to help fill out the deck: Ebon Jag/Supernova/Huntsman

Other suggestions welcome

Timber Wolf's are still good, right?

Are they? Gerg used to bitch about them daily

You can slap on the Marauder IIC in there. Or the Mad cat mk2, if you have it.

what build?

For the Marauder IIC, either 2x Heavy Large 6x ER medium for high alpha poking, or 2x Large pulse and 6x medium pulse for some slightly more sustainable burst fire.

>mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=493&l=5df19452ecff316156f13d6cc0adfe9800a349ba

For the Mad Cat mk2, 2x Gauss, 2x HLL 2x ERML is a good one.

>mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=580&l=d65672759e8119c6e0ac905177cd55ebe8f9736f

WHEN???

mother fucking WHEN?????????

i cannot fucking wait anymore i want it and i want it now

FUCK

I'd expect the Fafnir to be Dire Wolf and still have fucking huge armor quirks for the side torsos.

Because at best it'd have like... 4 energy and 4 ballistics for the basic heavy gauss variant.

Literally Who

i just started playing mechwarrior and have no clue on what to buy&build
pls help

Spend your tutorial + cadet c-bills on one assault or a heavy and a medium mech to begin with. Both sides cost more or less the same, as inner sphere mechs have to purchase engines and such.

If you like inner sphere, get a Warhammer WHM-6D and an Assassin ASN-21. For an IS assault, a Battlemaster 1G will give you great bang for your buck.

If you like clans, get a Hellbringer HBR-Prime and a Hunchback IIC HBK-IIC-A. For a clan assault, a Marauder IIC is your best investment.

>update delayed by a day
that gives me an extra day to consider a refund

Buy a Warhammer 6R and just mess around with it. Although don't put anything other than a 280 or 300 rating engine in it. Those two engines give you a lot of flexibility with the 6R, but also a lot of other mechs that use them, so your money is definitely not wasted on them. You can run Standard, Light or XL engines in the Warhammer comfortably.

Other than that just build whatever you can think of, but it's best to ignore the one missile hardpoint. Most people also ignore the low mounted arm hardpoints, and just strip the arms of all armor to give them more tonnage to play with.

It's a strong mech that's easy to work with and has a lot of flexibility, which makes it a great mech to start with.

>100 tons of worthless shit mech when
Why? I mean really, at this point, and with the Annihilator being what it is... why? Why would you want this?

BUT THINK OF THE KWIRKS

Because someone has to punish all the Owenses.

I'm thinking of the four Piggy variants they'd have to make up, and it worries me user.

Because it would be the same size as a Dire Wolf, and have better hill peek potential than King Crab, Atlas or Annihilator.

With just minor hardpoint inflation, the poster variant would probably end up with 4x Energy and 4x Ballistic, and the engine rating would go to 350.

Turkina when?

>CW drop deck
>no ECM
Wew

Hellbringer.

>youtube.com/watch?v=d5iTTDMgGOQ
>that plane sound
Fucking lost my shit

So after this tie, how does it continue?

Clams still surround all mayor IS planets. Just another event in a week?

Sort of. They have the same basic agility numbers as an 85 ton warhawk. The top speed is nice but the torso twist is sloooow (you'd better be using unlocked arms) and the accel / decel even with skills is shit for doing rolling pokes from hills or cover. The weapons podspace is merely 'okay' when compared to other options.
Night Gyr & Orion IIC carry more guns, with the Onion IIC having better agility but a larger target profile over the Night Gyr's size & shape but the Night Gyr handling like a 90 ton mech.
Ebon Jag has great agility, same pod space as the TBR, but feels flimsy in taking hits which is no big deal if you use a medium to long ranged build.
Summoner is a far better poptart choice than the TBR. Mad Dog is a better missile platform due to quirks and again, agility.
TBR is 'good'. Nothing beyond that, for ANY role it could take up.

I went with a Hellbringer, Ebon Jag, Mad Dog, and Huntsman during the FW event and had zero problems in ending with high total damage. My goal was to always trade my mech for at least 1.6 to 2 of the enemy mechs of higher tonnage, minimum.
My choice fell flat when IS would Assault crash, though I still got off a high damage count each time. All other situations, no problem.

Was the patch at the normal time today?

Wednesday, October 18th at 2PM Pacific

nice

Fafnir is going to not be all that groundbreaking when several Mechs can already pack dual Heavy Gauss. One of the advantages of the MW4 hardpoint system was the Fafnir retained that unique role as the only Mech that could use two 4-slot ballistics.

So who else is expecting PGI to announce somewhere are 2PM PST that the patch is delayed another day due to 'somethingsomething'?

-5, -5B, -6U give you three variants for the basics right there, though no reinforcement pack that way. You could use something patterned off of Peter's Fafnir refit for the hero, but no compact gyro/C3 computer.

I'm not playing till next month anyway, so the more comped premium days they give me, the better I feel.