/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #2235

don't name yourself weirdly if you're starting out
please

>Recent News
New Characters(Both Dark): SSR Azazel, SR Vania
Sakura Collab Part 2: Extreme+ with a Neutral-element Boss and Challenge Quest added
New Side Story: Blade of the Young Champion (SR Juri Event - Earth)
Minor Party Select Screen UI improvements

>18M Player Celebration *Co-op won't be affected by MagFest
10/10 - 10/24 - MagFest(Login Raffle, Half AP/BP cost for Raids, Half AP cost for Free Quests/Main Story/Special Quests, x1.5 RP/EXP bonus, Double effect for Journey Drop Buffs)
10/11 - 10/24 - Free Single Rolls and 200 Crystal Login Bonus

>McDonalds SkyCompass Collab
Eat burgers in Japan, Get Damascus Crystals and a Sunlight Stone

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for October:
30/9 - 9/10 - Violet Violence
10/10 - 24/10 - Sakura and the Mysterious Sky Journey
25/10 - 30/10 - Rise of the Beasts (Rerun)
31/10 - 8/11 - New Story Event

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Giga Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Crew Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/w0CGvBw
xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/47571
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>repostan from old thread
So I'm relatively new (Chapter 18), and I got Sakura from the event and leveled her up.

Is she supposed to be the strongest party member I have? She's basically an aoe nuke.

probably yeah if your characters suck. even weak ssrs will be miles ahead of rs and most srs

desu I'd be annoyed by SSR Sandalphon just because people that post him are obnoxious as fuck and it'd only get worse

Sakura sucks though.

she's weak as fuck specially for a new player

Would you drink with JK?

You sure? She's fuckin one-shotting just about everything she touches.

no one can fucking read that

You're obnoxious as fuck desu wa

i don't get the op

Can I make her chug whiskey with her butt?

>caring about moonrunes

I want Vira to step on my dick while calling me a worthless sack of shit

found the "daddy Luci's cummies xDDD" poster

kill yourself

You first de arimasu

No more obnoxious than you senpai

Walder?

I want vira to step on your dick while calling you a worthless sack of shit while she's licking my balls.

yo lads can i get in on this

>viramates gathering together
disgusting nano

Sure. She has two feet.

nice, can she be wearing heels while stepping on our balls or is that too much

Not them but yes, she might be your strongest character right now. In early game nukes are very effective, the problem with sakura is that she cant attack which is your main source of damage in mid/late game, specially when you can reliable get triple attack buffs.

dibs on lickin that sweet sweet fartbox

Fuck off cucks. Vira is objectively garbage.

>he's at it again!

Im not a cuck
Ur a cuck!

I can't tell if it's still just shitposting or legitimate autism

Post THAT Esser

neck yourself viratards

y'know what's really funny? The fact that they're probably jerking off to you hating on them.
Degenerates.

>Magisacucks

Note, thanks. I've been looking at all the pastebins, but most of them are just "here's how to get your endgame shit" and very few explain the early to mid progression and what to expect.

I mostly play dirt and water and am lacking good main hand weapons. Should I go for the harp or dagger next gw?

>azazelcucks

Is it shitposting if it's true?

It is the 18th though.

that's because you'd have to wade through all the shit about primal summons and grids, and also transitioning from one to another, or the mess with cosmos, or heck, even atma now that it's out
it's all a fucking mess to get someone to sit down and read all of it in one go, and I don't think anyone has fun sitting down and typing all that shit out

I still say this user got cucked by a lesbian in high school and now has an overwhelming lifelong hatred of them.

I think the harp is mostly good if you have ely

Depends on your team compositions and what classes you like running. Dagger is great for DF or lewders and can also be used with lock, harp if you have ely or like running SS.

>zoicucks

So basically I need to blunder blindly through the game til Rank 80 or some shit? Fair enough, I can do that if need be.
Also, should I be using my crystals on draws? if not, fuck, cause I have been.

>vanecucks

save for legfest unless you want to get suckerd into new release hype

This is a good Esser

>Alt is strong enough to f5 hards during strike time
Feels pretty good honestly.

Alright, guess I'm saving any other crystals I get then. Same goes for free draw tickets too I spose.

You should save your crystals for a spark and look for someone you can dump questions on when you need also you can post your characters and summons so we can say what you should focus on

What does that have to do with Vira being shit?

>visible panties line on Lyria
not canon.

>the event final boss was a gay horse
JUST

legfest has double SSR rates on all rolls so
yes

well, no, that's not what I meant by mid game. But if you're before 80 then surely start looking at primal shit in case they start coming at you (and you don't become one of the clueless ones who just go "oh I didn't know this was a good summon")

just farm up one, ONE, uno 1 ichi grid for starters according to your best summon and/or characters. Don't make the stupid mistake I did of doing them all. Sure it may suck not being able to really do an event because of element disadvantage, but you'll get much stronger much faster

SAYONARA BYE-BYE!

It's a little outdated (and I'm sure someone is going to >reddit at some point), but this should give you an idea of what to do: imgur.com/w0CGvBw

the tldr is to do main quests/free quests/events until you get to the point where you can start hosting/joining Omega tier raids; that's when you can start actually farming weapons for a weapon grid

Also debuffs are essential for solo play and she has both stackable versions of attack and defense down (VERY rare) which add up without problems with other kind of stat down debuffs, this important because not all debuffs stack.
Anyways following the Enhancer class tree will help you with most of the solo content from the main story and events.

>SR Vampy
>Fujobait dark angel instead of DAO

Time to kill myself.

No idea what 'save your crystals for a spark means' user.
As for characters and Summons, pic related is the shit I'm working with.

I did see something about the debuff shit, and basically listened to the wiki/pastebin that told me to get Dark Fencer asap for Miserable Mist. It's doing nicely combined with Defence Breach subskill.

you may want to reroll
you really only have one good SSR

reroll

rerolling is a meme i did fine with only Yoda for months

I don't do rerolls.

sparking is saving up half a year's worth of rolls and doing them all at once, which gives you the option to choose another character of your choice from the pool. it's not really an option for you since you desperately need characters and summons

Real men don't reroll.

You get one cerulean spark for each roll you do, and if you roll 300 times during one gacha period, you can cash the sparks in for (usually) a limited character of your choice that's available then, so it's better to save up than to blow your load every time you have enough to roll.

Your account's not great, so if you're interested in sticking it out in the long run, you might want to buy a starter with some cute characters you like (or have one offered by someone feeling generous around here).

I'm really sick of Chev giving me selfies.

Fuck.

Well you should so you don't regret later on

These boys are obviously levelled high enough to have Lucha, so why are they using Ogre?

sutekidesuwa, you started out with almost the same amount of shit I did. As in useless shit.
you're going to suffer a whole bunch before reaching where I am though

yeah you're going to go through a whole mountain of shit. Have fun while you're at it though

I feel you bro I'm just going to dama my swords fuck this hoe

I like suffering.

Alright, looks like I just gotta deal with what I'm given. I'll make it work eventually.

>suggesting he should stick with starting as chev miner with only one non-garbage SSR
Thats some hardcore sadism

you'll need to break those y'know. You don't really have any other sources of light quartz

I started with 0 ssrs, a shit start dash, and this was before the guaranteed ssr in the tutorial roll. It's not really hard to make do with what the gacha gives you, and some people just don't feel like rerolling

>sakura chan is an aoe nuke
sakura chan sutekidesuwa!
hoeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Well i'm just giving a warning if he don't feel like rerolling then good luck

Keep in mind you are going for a color that has the worst drop rates and the fewest grid options.

Yeah for sure. I mean, I do kind of regret not at least having a limited start dash, but there really are autists like me out there who will start with nothing

Daily roll btw

I don't know what grid options are, and I have no idea why you're referencing colors.

I like being a new player to a game, I get to watch the vets use the lingo and have absolutely no fucking idea what they're talking about.
But they're still trying to be helpful.

Host ubaha

Daily salty (You)

I'm so sorry that you have to have a reminder about Virgin Soul.

well when you say grid options, what's being referred to is really the characters which enable you to bring out the best in your grid
and you don't really have any. So you're going to have to go through a ton of shit before you get those characters. (Or you start spending)

the picture I linked is after me sparking, once. Once.

I regret starting with the wrong element like i reached rank 98 and realized i fucking loved fire but i didn't had anything for fire in my account

That's crazy to the max.

I started outside legfest with 2 SSRs, one being the "free" starter. Now I have two pages of them, multiple limited, and a Titan. Not a whale either. Though I have bought my start dash and two tickets.

grid is your weapons
you want your weapons to have skill color that matches yours and your character color
your color is dictated by your main weapon
You also normally want your main element to also have an aura that buffs your color as well
color is element
Simply put, you are setting yourself up for the hardest of climbs you can

Summon determine how you the play and what characters you use, magna summon are the most effective and easy to get.

xn--bck3aza1a2if6kra4ee0hf.gamewith.jp/article/show/47571

Light, yellow color, has as magna summon raid Chevalier (Luminiera in the game) known for having terrible drop rates and over all being a ball busting fight for new players

So I have an uphill climb more akin to a sheer cliff face.

I like it.

why wasnt gbfg this helpful when i started?

I only have one thing to say.
FUCK the fire bird for rotb

I didn't roll for an entire year and I managed somehow. I only bought two toon tix.

You arent a cute girl

get guns and harps, harps are ok early one, guns are your midgame weapon and swords are the endgame weapon but they're rare as FUCK, I didn't see any drop before I was rank 105 or something like that, only ever seen 3 of them drop