rah

Rah

Jamke btfo, Midayle is Edain's husband.

>rolled hinata right before Sigurd

Fucking perfect. I have my fury for Arvis ready

>Sigurd
>Arya
>Arden

Man, that sure is a lot of strong sword units that got added to the game. It would be a shame if someone completely shut them down.

youtube.com/watch?v=wMmXCKxwa0k

I can't wait for when they release a quick riposte or guard seal, that or I roll another B.Ike for SB fodder.

/feg/!

Fir is my wife! I love her!

Taking bets now, is ayra going to get fucked by a horse, a monster, or gangbanged by faceless soldiers.

Pls no bully

Deirdre is for rape, torture, brainwashing and then using as a personal sex toy for the rest of her life!

Fuck off bitch.

D: GO AWAY

yfw she gets the art upgrade

Did Julius rape her too? Was she mindbroken by then?

>:O

Fuck off Lyn

>"But an examination of his life reveals a yearning for marriage frustrated by a train of rejections. In the year 1831, Schopenhauer fell in love with a girl named Flora Weiss. At a boat party in Germany he made his advance by offering her a bunch of grapes. Flora’s diary records this event as follows: "I didn’t want the grapes because old Schopenhauer had touched them, so I let them slide, quite gently into the water." Apparently, she was underwhelmed."

Good old Schopey is a beta, read Hegel (who he never fully refuted btw) instead.

Just wanted to stop by to say that I'm gay.

>tfw I almost foddered off my spare Lancina for Drive Speed 2
bullet dodged, thank you based tailtyu

Please god tell me this is decent enough to start
Julia is 16/23/6/4/9

Deirdre is an easy woman.

What is Arvis' lv 40 stats? I thought I saw it before. I have 20k feather don't know whether to spend it on Arvis or Cherche.

>tfw because Jamke usually gets paired with Edain or Brigid if at all, verdane gets annexed by seliph

Does this mean Roy and Lilina are siblings?

Based Kela's art
Nice pic bro

I wonder how she would look in Heroes? So far the new designs for older characters have all been really good, especially now that we're getting artist and VA powercreep.

Please. Hilda has one of the best designs in fe4

Personally, I think that Zephiel is still better than Arden because:

*Arden can not use wary fighter without giving up the follow-up ring (which is one of the main reasons to use him since you don't really need all of that extra defense or hp for much desu) which means he will be doubled by magic users and still killed by some units even if he is given wary fighter and DC and seals whereas Zephiel can be built to survive hits from any magic user (even Reinhardt due to his res) and also kill them one-on-one.

*Arden will have trouble getting into the range of units without dying to quad whereas Zephiel can effectively counter with decent enough res and defense and then go for the finishing strike

*Zephiel actually has a decent prf weapon

*Reprisal has 2 cooldown and can do more damage than moonbow on average and it is especially good on Zephiel considering his res and def. Even more useful if you give him a wo dao+ but he doesn't need it.

*Taking into account all of the factors above, Zephiel's defense is still high enough to kill pretty much everything with bonfire or ignis

Yep

Wrong.

7 HOURS

Either keep it because it won't get much better than that or reroll for the unit(s) you absolutely must have

Yes
That doesn’t stop them from breeding, though

They're both cool.

We know, Ike.

Antinatalist asexuality with an epicurean emphasis on friendship is the way to go

you can't get wary fighter on infantry.
arvis has decent speed.
argument discarded

It is just at the line of passable. Try to get Ike or Sigurd in the next couple of days. None of your red units are good.

Julia is -Spd/+Res btw

That's hot.

Only 6.

Tell me about this woman, /feg/.

You missed the real only reason of why he is better
Because Zephiel was right
Fuck off zephiel
Fuck off Ephraim

>draw a hotter, feminine version of Titania
>call it a man

where were you when cavmemes were kill

>out of the 30~ arena matches I did today, I only saw maybe 1 or 2 sigurds
What happened? Hell I didn't even see any whores or :D either

You're not just saying that because I asked for it, are you?

My only real "must have" currently is Nino, who I imagine I'll get decently often going forward.

>just at the line of passable
So basically, unless I get another 5* quickly, it's shit?

>amelia is literally just nino but yellow
>ayra is literally erikia but black

7 hours until Sigurd death

t. dragonslut

>people are literally just people but slightly different
Whoa dude

Amelia is not a gook and Ayra isn't a nigger, what are you talking about?

>you can't get wary fighter on infantry.

Who said anything about that or Arvis?

How is that any different than PoR? Ike was more feminine than Titania anyways.

>7 hours until Sigurd remarriage
FIFY

I bet Titania is some hot shit under her armor. Too bad I've never seen art of her without it. She's probably stacked and ripped.

People are still training and grinding SP for his kit probably.

Focus hasn't been up very long, wait a few days.

>BK is 1st place
All is well

What's the song of the mounds of Mundburg of Fire Emblem?

>Don't show avenge BST or Tier.

Yeah no. I still run in gorllions of horses.

I'm going to +2 my Arvis!
Fury, Recovery Ring, probably spur something, reposition, iceberg, and I'm not sure what seal to give him. I have DD 3 and 167 seals atm.

>rapid healing matches Lucina's bulk heals
>prf effect naturally assists
>two range versus one range
You wouldn't expect a healslut to get powercreeped, but here we are. The only downside is that you need to 5* him, and that's hard to justify for yet another red unit.

7 hours until I fuck Arvis you mean

I agree

What is this even from? How is shit like Catria and Virion on it? Even fucking Gunter and Wendy too.

>Chapter 7 Genealogy
Fuck desert dicking about, this is literally the worst shit. Do child units get less shit as they level

It's probably slightly above the line given that Ninian and Julia are super good. The problem is that they came from the rate-up banner so they're not as elusive.

If you are tired of rerolling I would probably not reroll no matter what. Just focus on getting Ike and/or Sigurd right now.

>S-Supporting Sigurd and Arvis so they can double team Deirdre together
A shame that I have no Sigurd to do this

WILL YOU SURVIVE

>someone took the bait of the previous week
kek

I have a Mae I want to get rid of, so does anyone at all want Blarowl? I have Rein, Linde, Robin, Odin and Shigure.

694-704, Arena Assault only

Proto Sonia?

B passives will never become seals, brainlet

True, most everyone was more feminine than Titania. The only people that like her are tumblr.

Sigurd ain't nothing compared to me!

I have Sigurd but no Deirdre. I have Sigurd's son and her daughter though. +3 merged both.

I wonder if they'll pull a Fateswakening in the remake. Probably not considering Cipher, but it might be neat.

What do the lines mean?

>Letting a cheap whore get in the way of their manly love

Manfroy should've kidnapped Sigurd and Deirdre been the one to receive the BBQ

>needs to give up wrath (her only saving grace) for swordbreaker.
(lol

It's less tired of rerolling and more I can't tell for myself if a reroll isn't garbage or not

Titania is like universally loved

How could they be this wrong

Unfortunately that was just the art style at the time. Heroes Titania isn't as awful but damn back then the whole bishonen art style or whatever? Like if you weren't a manly man or an ugly man, you were basically a 'woman'. You know what I mean right? It was like that in old anime too.

Pretty much. Evil mommy who marries a man she doesn't love and has 3 kids (or niece in Tinni's case) and Easily the hottest woman in their respective games

>Haven't had to use cavs in ages to clear PvE content
Feels good.

Arden > Ayra
This is a proven fact user.

She's even more of a cunt than Sonia

I NEED AYRA