Anti Money Laundering

So I recently lied my way through an interview with a small credit union for an AML position.

Unfortunately I have only a basic understanding of money laundering and of economics as a whole.

Please recommend some economics 101 books preferably specific to money laundering and terrorist financing so I can appear to know what the fuck I am talking about once the job starts.

I've already read through my national FIU's guidelines but I'm having trouble figuring out what constitutes a suspicious transaction due to my lack of a broad understanding of economics.

>Help I lied on my resume and now I'm in way over my head
You're not supposed to lie about your actual skills, you dumb nigger.

Alright, so are you going to side with the HR cucks who wouldn't have hired me because I didn't pay for the privilege of 4 years of basket weaving courses? Anybody can learn the basics of an entry level position if they put their brain to use. So help me out!

>Anybody can!
>Pls help!
Help yourself.

Nigga look the books up yourself. You'll never learn what you need to if you just focus on a specific part of economics.

Pull an all nighter or two at a library (or just buy some books if your library is shit). Read broad intro to econ books then narrow in on the right topics.

You made your bed faggot

Okay, I'll try reddit then. And I'll be less honest next time.

On job training should be enough

It's one thing to lie and say you have a degree when you don't.
What you did was lie and say you had skills and knowledge that you don't have. You're going to lose the job for sure, but you're probably going to cost your employer some money first, which makes you a selfish parasite.

could you give us an overview on the texture of the interview?
if they dodnt manage to ask a single question the showed u were pretending then its kinda their fault

you say fuck education and in the same time, you are looking for a book, well you just raped your future

Just watch the movies Scarface and Office Space.

Don't forget to put cover sheets on your TPS Reports

> he didn't recommend breaking bad

oiamlaffin

>what constitutes a suspicious transaction

No one wants to guess at this?

I'd say smurfing, but launderers switch it up by not just depositing $9,999 fifty days in a row, right? (That's because transactions >$10k dollars have to be reported in the US. Not sure about OP's country.)

Also maybe look at lines of credit with questionable backing. I think they did that for drug money in Sicario.

Houses bought in cash (or, since you're a credit union, small mortgages with a lot of down payment ouf of nowhere).

How long and hooked is the suspects nose?

Yes, but you're in a bank. How do you narrow everything down to a suspect?

probably just check for names that end in "stone" or "berg" or something

people who buy too much gold

He said money laundering, not usury.

yall niggaz some pussies we gotta help op with some Veeky Forums finessery

Easy OP. If the transaction has a name that sounds Eastern European, usually ends in -wolski or -berg, or -stein then you are dealing with loan fraud or laundering for arms dealing. If it sounds like it ends in -berg, -stein or a any jibjab sounding name they are financing middle eastern terrorism. Watch out for large purchases of fertilizer and routine gas station visits near hazardous chemical depots. Basics buddy.

Lmao low key finna use op's bank to launder dat fire ass og cherry ku$h money, ya niggaz feel me?

Fosho my nigga, gon make them stacks lmaooo