pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previously on /twg/: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

>spoil end times on OP
>deleted due to spoilers?
EndTimes confirmed canon lads!!!

Why did the other thread 404? We had like 20 posts already...

We had like 6.

>DLC for TWW2 and ME
>campaign pack for 2
>Saga game
>AND new big history game
>all in 2018

wew lads

GODS I was strong then

>Total War: Warhammer announced
>TW fans don't worry we'll continue to work on historical titles at the same time!
>TWW1 comes out
>TWW1 DLCs come out
>TWW2 comes out
>it's almost been 2 years

How do you people not lose the will to continue after 100+ turns? Every game become a chore.

post screenshots my dudes

>we'll continue to work on historical

2 years is around how long it takes to make a game if you aren't a huge company churning out yearly releases like EA or Activision. I have no idea why you people seem to WANT cookie cutter yearly releases. A 2-4 year release cycle supplemented with bi-annual expacs/dlc content is optimal

TW usually becomes a map painting simulator by mid game.

Go for the Vortex victory and you'll never be bored

why does a company have a women working as its spokesman?

I barely do. I've only finished
>1 R1 campaign
>1 M2
>2 Empire ones
>1 Napoleon one
>2 Shogun 2 ones
>a handful of Warhammer ones

Why not?

I can work with 2 years, but we've seen 0 announcements or trailers. Unless they plan to release as soon as they announce a new game. We have to wait another year or two after they actually announce something

Who else is gonna play the real good guys when Mortal Empires comes out?

Even Activision gives CoD three years per game. They have three studios working on a rotating schedule.

an understandable concern but CA has shown they have no idea how to time or schedule content or trailer releases. They probably WILL show us something just a month or two before release, partially to not steal TWW2's thunder.

>inb4 reee about that

Their release schedule is almost certainly set by Sega who probably wanted the sequel in this years earnings.

wasnt blood and gore supposed to come out before mortal empires?

pic not related right?

If muh equality is in right now, why wouldn't CA have a female spokesperson/social media manager?

Nah, they've said for ages that Mortal Empires is the first DLC. They're "planning" on releasing them at the same time though.

Does Morathi just not get to trade or something?
I mean sacking is fair and all but my resources are kinda useless.

Pretty sure they've never said when blood and gore would be with that level of specificity before today.

She won't be able to unless they add sexual favours as a resource.

Filthy blood-havers.

you have to capture a very specific port because trade is routed entirely thru connection to capital. I forget which port it is

You have to take Titans peak, the wadable shores don't actually count as traversable as far as trade is concerned. It's why you can't trade with Avelorn either.

This was fixed for Avelorn on the combined map picture they showed, hopefully this means it's fixed for Morathi too.

>believing this
historyfags have only themselves to blame, now that they have tastes fat fantasy cash tits they will never ever go back. I only hope they make up their own fantasy setting before doing something suicidal like an age of sigmar based game.

Maybe make a deal with tale worlds. "Mount and blade total war"

>Thanquol when released will probly be weaker then Skrolk

SPELLS OF PLAGUE

Can someone explain the Queek elf-fucker meme to me?

In the Skaven trailer Queek kills some Dreadlord. Que Elf rape memes.

>thanquol
>not ikit claw

your opinion is shit

Kill all wolf-fuckers.

run me through playing chaos without my endgame army being chosen chosen and chosen

are there any units that stay relevant besides maybe knights when i have these guys

Ikit "If it's an elf girl dick-it" Claw is basically already confirmed. Thanquol will be cucked and be part of a Gotrek and Felix DLC/FLC or a White Dwarf promotion like Grombrindal

dragon ogre shaggoth
repeat x18

>could copy Dwarf tatics of just spamming Jazziels/Ratling Gunners/Artillery

please CA

Is there a reason I shouldn't raze undesirable settlements immediately after sacking them? Am I missing anything?

Because she doesn't have much knowledge or interest in what she is representing

POST SCREENSHOTS OR THE GOR GETS IT

run me through playing chaos without my endgame army being dragon ogre shaggoths

are there any units that stay relevant besides maybe knights when i have these guys

like Norscans are ones to talk
what reskin is that?

Unique Empire States

Other than the chance of the AI getting them? No.

Shit, if there's high chaos corruption (FUCKING HORSE FUCKERS) I do it even if shit is green to give it time to reduce to ambient levels

Happy tree kin

Why is Elf NATO better than any alliance between empire provinces? Why are humans too petty to put their differences aside and work together? Why are elves so superior?

meant for

I thought she liked TK?

So what do Chaos Dwarves different from the other nations?
Would they just play like a combo between Dark Elves/Dwarves with some ork and gobbo slaves?

Sure is easy building infrastructure and good armies when you're on a fucking island threatened by nothing and nobody. The Empire unfortunately must endure under less fortunate and "superior" circumstances.

I meant the Chaos Warriors, unless that mod changes them too

Like dwarves but with monsters.

Chaos Cosmetics I think it was

Basically, only they'd have god-tier artillery which far outshines the other factions, solid infantry and even a hybrid unit of thunderer/halbredier, monsters and the greenskin slaves like you mentioned

Well they have monsters and actual cav in the form of hobgoblin worlf riders, so that's a difference.

someone post warhammer 1 roll chart pls

m-morty I urrpp morty I turned myself into a beastman Morty hows that for a shocking reveal?! Gor-Rick Morty!

>Been in a civil war for a million years
>Threatened by nobody
mhm
Also pretty sure all the other races still fuck with elves.

Sure, why not.

I LOVE Turin
I want to FUCK Turin

Can we just remove Ghorst from this list already? It's like rolling Pontus

But I want to play as Pontus

thank you

Heh

Do not bully Ghorst.

No one wants to play as fucking Pontus

Can someone explain the

>"Can someone explain the Queek elf-fucker meme to me?"

meme to me? I'm getting the feeling it's just one guy trolling now.

NO NO NO FUCK ELVES FUCK THIS NO NO NO FUCKING WHY I DON'T WANT TO PLAY FUKCING ELVES WHY WOULD YO UDO THIS STIOP FUCK NO WHY

You'll play this literal nobody character and you'll hear his generic voice lines and you'll use his underwhelming abilities and you'll LIKE IT.

Who the fuck is Zacharias?

I don't believe you.

Trees are not elves you stupid frogposter.

>thing genocide

>2 97s in a row
ok fine

Have fun, Ghorstbro

how? my issue with globe throwers is they would run out of ammo in any engagement within minutes

>didn't move from there since turn 30

Maybe a choke situation?
I can pull off those numbers with plaguew claws but with globe throwers thats insane

check this gelt run

I had the same problem with Troll Skulls standing next to one of my cities for literally over a hundred and fifty turns.

I guess the Rogue Armies that aren't programmed to be expansionist don't really know what to do with themselves once actually fighting anyone becomes suicidal.

Get fucked tosser.

ralwp

who turned off the lights

how the fuck did you win a 5:1 disadvantage as the rats?

Literally lower life form than skaven

>Win

I didn't win. It says valiant defeat doesn't it. He pulled off some bs ambush when I was near my other armies. Almost eliminated him with just the remnants of an army that was fighting the deathstacks of the last ritual.

Did you pay them to attack someone? In all of my campaigns I've noticed that anytime I buy one of them into my ways they just stop moving and stand there until the End of Times but if another faction buys them into a war on me they will cross two continents and an ocean just to raid Bumfucksville, Nowhere. Maybe they're bugged.

No, they were at war with me, stopped, few turns later wanted peace and I gave them that. No movement after that.

The Troll Skulls would just stand there and intermittently raid me then declare war then sue for peace then repeat.

gonna need an updated roll chart for ME

oh wow - let me guess - spear wall with the archers at the back?