/digi/ - Digimon General:

Your Waifu is More Important than the World Edition.

Previous thread: Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out: digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links trailer here: youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released early summer 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has finished its Japan airing. A French dub begins 23rd October: withthewill.net/threads/18572

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zDSxf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do all mobile games have to play the exact fucking same?

From the screenshots Digimon Linkz almost looked like an actual game but it's the same energy/gacha/autopilot bullshit as usual.

/digi/ favorite boy

Ok I'll admit it.
I want my own Yuujin.
;_;

Because they were designed to squeeze money from your wallet.

You have to be 18 years old or older to post on here, Haru.

I just want a Digimon game, but as an app.
Not a Digimon reskin of generic soulless mobage. Reeeee, etc.

Hell, if they made one that was basically an advanced V-pet they could rightfully take advantage of the "wait X hours to do X" thing.

>it's a "two freebie Wargreymons join your expert advent quest" episode.

H- hey I got mine from the gacha

that's why I said freebie Wargreymons

Is /digi/ the only place that still cares about appmon?

Yes. It probably has to do with all the anons on here that want to fuck Yuujin and/or Haru, and the few us that just think Rei is best boy.

But /a/ never gave a damn about Appmon to begin with. It gave XW a chance, but not Appmon.

But I am, and he's my lovely husband and son.

It's funny. I have seen season rankings in WtW. Many users rank Appmon pretty high and Adventure/02 is rank pretty low, but in spite of that, all they fucking do is talk about is the Adventure universe.

Kinda reminds of how much /a/ hates Naruto yet easily has daily threads on it.

>Can't bring myself to beat any new Digimon games
>Constantly get the urge to replay DW1 even though I got all the medals and there's nothing in it I haven't done
Too bad there's no Digimon World 1 mods

>another person that appreciates HaruxYuujin grooming
A man of taste.

Hikari is my daughterwife

>wargreymon gets disconnected
>garudamon player gets disconnected too, right before attacking
>inputting commands ad infinitum
>can't finish the stage now

>not your daughtersisterwife
How can one user be so wrong?

Keep tapping in the bottom right it'll launch a basic attack.

it actually worked, thanks user

Has /digi/ ever been more tsundere for another character?
I think the closet would be Mieko.

So this is from Amazon JP listing for Digimon Tri 5

post 'em

>Not Dinorexmon
One job

dinorexmon is ugly

you're ugly lol

>Links is still "Coming Soon" on my country Android Play Store
>It's already available on my country iOS Play Store
What's Scamco doing?

More bodyguard Yuujin fanart.
This time with balding. How the fuck does a robot bald?

No surprise.

Just like usual.

>selling that garbage for 55 bucks
Fucking dumbass nips. Not even for 5 bucks.

>Your Waifu is More Important than the World
She is indeed.

The funny thing is, she thinks that too.

Will digimon story cyber sleuth the animation ever be a thing

Ouch. I mean its far from a masterpiece but it wasnt THAT bad imo.

That would imply good business decisions from you-know-who.

Huh? But /digi/ legitimate hate both of them.

I dunno. I´m neutral (read dont really give a fuck) about Yuujin, but I´ve kinda been warming up to Meiko. I think she is pretty much the first MC in digimon who flat out said, "My partner is a danger to all of us, kill it off please" usually they would all try to save them until the bitter end (cant blame them, I would most likely too.) so that stunt kinda caused me to respect her a little.

Nah, only like 2 loud people who hate him. The rest either like him or indifferent.

I see a lot more for Meiko.

I don't hate Yuujin.

I hate how he became the focus of Appmon.

Probably not, because little no merchandise can be made from it, and even if they made one, only a few people would buy it.

DVD sales alone usually can't support cost to produce anime these days.

So do you need to get those mega fragments again after doing research with a mega or can you skip them?

>Skip them
AHAHAHAHA Oh god I wish.

No you need to farm them again. Even more of them in fact. I think 0/+1 needs 7, +2 needs 14, and +3/+4 needs 21 and thats just the fragments, by the time you need a +3 mega you will need around 50 V4 plugins and 60 V3 ones. Fun times.

Guys I just found a leaked image of Tri Part 6 ending!

WHAT KIND OF JEWERY IS THIS

Is there any newbie gudie for Linkz? Are the mons you summon locked or you can delete data and install again to roll new ones?

The saddest part is that its some pretty shitty one, since its not like you can buy Fragments for money. You can only buy stones which you technically CAN use to replenish your stamina....Or you do Co-Op which doesnt cost any. Though to be fair they seemed to make the actual advent quests solo only....Except you can do them only three times a day on each difficulty with shitty drop rates. Honestly so far I didnt see any incentive to buy anything with real money aside from maybe the starter pack, which I didnt buy anyway.

I laughed.

Well I mean Meiko is a survivalist in cannon and accidents tend to happen to the best of us.

>7 reviews
>this isn't a story about Taichi and co.
>it just resets friendships and memories nurtured by children and Digimon like nothing
>production is not familiar with the original "Adventure"
>might as well call it Digimon Mei-Mei
>digivolution scenes are worse than Cyber Sleuth and Card Arena
>action scenes are a complete slog
>underwhelming plot and mystery
>high school drama isn't what Adventure's about
>there's no resolution for Mei's conflict in sight and just keeps recycling
>treatment of Daisuke and 02 children is too severe
>Digimon Adventure celebrated its 15th anniversary and it will end with a whimper thanks to tri

Why Toei? Digimon was on an upswing, and you retards are ruining it. Poor Habu and the CS team are going to be saddled by this since you're hurting the brand's name, right when it needs to perform well in Bamco's eyes for its future.

Sooo anyone alive?

So is that the stuff thats in the reviews or is that your opinion on it?

That's the reviews.

Ah ok. Well I can see most of that. also kek at Digimon Mei-Mei.

Honestly they should have just thrown them all into the digital world at movie 2 at the latest, and kept them there for 3 movies at least maybe then we would be getting somewhere.

Nope

>Why Toei? Digimon was on an upswing, and you retards are ruining it.
Who's the fucking moron who left digimon in the hands of toei in the first place?
This franchise could've been to Sunrise what SD gundam initially was and what build fighters is now and it would have been amazing

Why do I get the feeling that I´m gonna get some mileage out of this picture?

Finally fanart that acknowledges he is the Gay Terminator.

>there'll never be Digimon Mimi

>Digimon Mimi
>The tale of a deranged egomaniac trying to become a goddess and taking control of two worlds, by using nothing more than her Charisma and her Houseplant.

>Making an Appmon a Digimon

Honestly, I cant blame him, Warudamon is perfect for Witchmon.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU PLAY HABU

So I´m not too savvy in legal matters but doesnt Bamco own digimon? Shouldnt they be able to dictate who does the anime?

>high school drama isn't what Adventure's about
Actually, none of the reviews said these two. The rest are on the reviews more or less

depends on the contract, if they fucked up the contract then no, they can't until it runs out
see fox superseding marvel on matters of fantastic 4 and x men movies
that said they could also just not give a fuck

To be fair the biggest high school drama I´ve seen from tri was movie 2 with Mimis/Joes shenanigans, and maybe a bit of movie 5. I´d argue most of tri criticism boils down to
>Meiko
>AIDS Cat
>the plot throwing 10000 questions while providing no answers
>Animation being wonky

Which are fair and valid points for the most part.

template

Which mon can defeat ZeedMilleniumon?

Wormmon

KingEtemon

Am I supposed to laugh at these?

Pretty much any halfway decent ultimate. Nigger's too big and can only attack head on, so it is a sitting duck for attacks from the side or the back. Or they could pull a Xros Wars and pierce into it and murder its core.

I'm serious.

Does Omegamon X stand a chance?
Dank

Easily, he could cut the heads with the grey sword and watch as it falls dead, unless it pulls some hydra-tier bullshit and can regrow them.

Doesn't matter. You're not going to be in HaMe, Millie.

>hydra-tier bullshit
ALL DELETE?

lemme do you one better
imgur.com/a/zDSxf

Yeah, I know. I made some of those. I can't stop. I have a problem.

gracenovamon might stand a chance
some of the omegamons would at least put up a fight (X, original if plot armored by the power friendship, zwart-D/alt-B full power)

Monodramon.Its canon.

Serious talk though, I dunno Bagramon might have a chance with Dimension arm ripper, Omega X or AlterB, who was stated to be able to nuke ALL dimensions, Basically any high end Ultimate, that dodges fun stuff like time unlimited. Problem is that the fucker is nigh immortal and there is very little in terms of firepower to stand up to him. His One hit K.O Time based attacks dont help.

>unless it pulls some hydra-tier bullshit and can regrow them.
He's immortal in every way possible due to time paradox bullshit preventing him from ever dying for good

No big deal. One too many end bringers are said to be invincible only to fall either to absolute firepower, or to the heroes conveniently having something that nulls and void their unfair advantage.

That, and profile descriptions are bullshit.

Funnily enough, since Wormmon can become Imperialdramon paladin mode(the digimon theorized to be responsible for Zeed's seal)
It might be plausible for him to beat Zeed.

Time to impart the concept of death onto him

>Time to impart the concept of death onto him
Since he's undead would that even do anything to him?

Globemon stands a chance, or at least Gaiamon if he keeps the abilities of his prior forms.
He's a time controller, so he'll be fighting another time controller on even terms, rather than losing before he starts. He can target every copy of an enemy at once, which counters Zeed's quantum immortality bullshit. The only question is whether he comes close to Zeed in pure stats.

>or to the heroes conveniently having something that nulls and void their unfair advantage.
Cept Ryo is the deus ex machina meant to defeat Zeed yet even he failed to do it

>Someone throw a Phoenix Down

>He's a time controller, so he'll be fighting another time controller on even terms
There are thousands of time manipulators but that doesn't mean much because Zeed's shtick is not being bounded by space and time.
It's like OS generics cept it's better and always active.

globemon Xrossed with shoutmon X7

Won't kill him but it will turn him back to base Mille who actually can be defeated without contrived plot devices

AZRAEL!!!!