>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released in December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Out 10/31 youtu.be/-3iiMGx3exg
A New Empire - Alexis Ren in "Join the Adventure": youtu.be/28wx4Rzy0lw
New XV Universe trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=S2FyFrt9vZM

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtu.be/zv-iIa4s9oE

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=93p7EPpP01c
youtube.com/watch?v=G05pO2L0Xxo
youtu.be/_GOEAwgU4mo?t=138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who /pullinghard/ for grim lord sakura here

Do raid bosses have fewer HP if solo'd?

>/ffg/
>but image is /fff/

As in RK bosses? Yes. They also lose the instantcast stuff that they do in MP. It's honestly a lot more boring to beat them that way, though.

cant just randomly change it after 687 threads of /ffg/

*raises paw*

Did the room go back up?

I'm interested in that Jake TMR and Nichol's ability to make anyone an evade tank.

my niggas. Going for grim

Yes. And with the new info on solo bosses, this may be the last time unless something dumb happens.

Might just get a new phone sometime in the future.

Who /pullinghard/ for the four archfiends instead?

I will. I want Tornado tits even if all the best units I have are mages already.

Does Tauntaliate work for the VI Torment boss and Dissidia?

And thinking of putting Draw Fire on Gabranth, yay or nay?

Who /pullinghard for Cloud instead?

ayy

pretty sure they don't

Yes, although there are a lot more AoE attacks mixed in for the Dissidia MP. It's a lot more effective at stopping the status effects in the torment.

Present and accounted for, but I will drop two of those 10+1 tickets on the Halloween banner just because it's limited.

IV was my first, I feel obligated to at least try.

Me. If they weren't announced I probably would have blown my entire load on Ayaka, saving at least 5000 lapis and whatever tickets come after the Ayaka banner passes

Opening to public in a minute or so.

>no injection jokes whatsoever
injection is dead.

it's about time. It was a shit meme

FFT is shit

Gumi, release the Nyx enhancements in GL.

I'll get them eventually, but Halloween units are limited and Jake has a dope TMR

all the potential injectors figured how to inject TMRs and 10+1 tickets. not much else to talk about after that

RIP

Well, that's a wrap.

No one pulled for Nyx so we don't care. Just like no one cares about Randi since no one got it

What's she mad about?

*blocks my path*

It's like Adamanchelid all over again, ntring me out of my vitality motes.

And now I am completely done with the FF2 Torment
God bless that first banner of the anniversary

Inktober is such a mess

git gud

Got my 5* ticket and three 10+1 tickets. As well as 45 regular tickets and 7 ex tickets. And a few 4* tickets.

I'm gonna go all in for Grim Lord Sakura. Also, I'm not a injector.

When are USSBs and broken BSB2s coming out that I should be blowing all my Mythril on?

Decemberish?

give us the delegates and you'll get your nyx enhancement

Perlers are the lowest form of art
they're all literally trash

cool

> Just like no one cares about Randi since no one got it

I got one.

Speaking of Randi.... he'll be a beast against the upcoming Cerberus trial. Nigga has 50% innate killer against beast... plus another 75% innate beast killer from Hero of Mana trait. Adding the Demon Horn for another 50% against beast and then another 50% from beast killer materia.... then lastly add Ifirit for another 50% beast killer....

Randi is the best man against Cerberus trial. He may be able to solo it.

anyone can kill cerberus. he's literally ez af

I'd let Sakura pull me hard

just like your mom.

Randi would technically be the best, but the boss is such a fucking pushover that he'd be overkill. I saw a video of a someone beating the trial in JP with just WoL and Firion.
youtube.com/watch?v=93p7EPpP01c

my mommy emanon is not ez!!

hope gumi buffs him. this is pathetic.

Just about. Late November is the FFX Banner 1 which is the godliest banner for Water element if you need it. Around the end of November/early December will be FFTA, which is a pretty good banner (Marche USB, Ramza LMR). Beyond that we won't know for sure what's coming because of global banner shuffling. But JP after FFTA got decent new stuff for Ashe, Serah, and Locke. Soon after that, there's the very good Onion Knight USBs banner. Rem from Type-0 has some good stuff on her banner. Probably the next 'broken' thing is the TGC USB/Alma banner, but it's still going to be several months away, and likely close to our 3rd anni. I would consider what you need.

Guni DID buff him.
He imperils now.

Wait, I found an even better one.
youtube.com/watch?v=G05pO2L0Xxo

I'm pulling for that pirate ring (hopefully the extra effect isn't locked to Jake). Though trying to get a specific 4* on a split banner, I may as well be chasing rainbows. Depending on what the numbers say about Sakura, I might pull a bit harder though. No 5k pulls though, those things are the devil outside of that step up Sephiroth deal.

So this trial is going to be as piss easy as ELT, right?

>Everyone there except for Glauca
It's just like one of my 11 pulls.

Looks like the hardest part will be not accidentally killing him before using a limit burst.

youtu.be/_GOEAwgU4mo?t=138

>try out bravehaxvius
>now bored
I think I made a mistake. I kind of want to play for the story but the gacha and the tmr system is so offputting.

Yeah that's what kind of happens when you remove the main fun part of the game from the game. It's never fun to play a game where you have everything from the get go. By what I have heard the story is pretty good once you get past the beginning parts of it.

The gacha system can be pretty offputting with how there's a 1% chance to get a rainbow and only 10% to get a gold and most amazing units come from one of those. Yeah tmrs can seem a bit offputting but it's not that hard to get them with how it's not that hard to get trust moogles. Just think of them like end game gear.

What's the easiest magicite dungeon?

i warned you faggots that you'd lose interest once everything is just given to you.

If i were to start, would RK or BE be better?

yes

What is the best platform to play FF2 on? GBA?

>TMR grinding
>fun

The opposing element you have the most of. What are your strongest elemental USBs, OSBs, or en-element and imperil BSBs?

PSP

PSP

If you have terra usb and osb then sealion

Actually I'll just go with whoever you have an enelement and osb for.

probably hydra
I get debuffed to 3 stacks and still never proc my last stand

yes

Now is actually a rather strange time to start RK because there is almost an unlimited amount of things to do, including half-stamina story dungeons and a fuckton of event dungeons. You will feel overwhelmed but it's sort of a good thing for a new player if you're just jumping in at this second.

Not saying TMR grinding is fun but getting the end payoff is pretty fun. Putting in all that work with trust moogles while trying to fit them into event teams where possible to be payed off after a good period of time for something you've been waiting for.

you'll get accused of hacking if youre a new BE player and don't have units that are impossible for you to get

RK more confusing at first but it's less punishing if you don't pull some top tier stuff in the beginning. In BE you pretty much just got to reroll until you get a top tier unit.

It's like playing pokemon. Fun when you go around beating everything and catching all the monsters yourself.

But when you turn on cheats and have all the pokemon already... you removed a big chunk of the game.

If BE was a good game it would still be fun to play with every unit and TMR

>If i were to start, would RK or BE be better?

BE is more fun. Start this friday during halloween event and reroll until you get Grim Lord Sakura.

>tfw getting 3m exp in greater growth eggs every event just from the dupe heroes souls and MCI/II
yess.....YES...

RK is more fun. Start this wednesday during the FFVII renewal event and reroll until you get Cloud's Force Stealer.

Then you level up 1 character from 80 to 99 and it's all gone.

try them both, form an actual opinion.

lv 80-99 is 6m exp so it's not even that bad

I tried dicks and vaginas and I'm still not sure

Farming for TMs is not fun no matter what people would tell you.
You could just pull units normally and only inject stuff if you have the unit for it. Self control, you're free now.

who is the cutest ff girl?

And if you're aiming for a 5* but didn't get it with all your tickets and lapis, pull with injected tickets and delete everyone that isn't the one you wanted.

>Farming for TMs is not fun no matter what people would tell you.
Nigga I played (and sort of enjoyed) Lineage II.

Neck yourself.

So did I. And?

kind of reminds me of stuff i used to do when i first found out how to cheat on emulators

Yuffie

whats the point of playing a longterm game if theres no grind

What grind, you're just pressing start on your macro and wait a few weeks. It's basically botting.

>Gumi got my friend's crash to home screen issue fixed
>He immediately pulls Onion Knight to go with the Tidus he pulled right before the game started crashing
>It took me 8 months to get my first rainbow (Emperor) and he's pulled two of the best chainers in the game in his first week

You should have rerolled before then.

How shit how much mythril do you get after completing all these fucking renewals?

Maybe I really should just delete everyone from /ffg/ in my friendlist.

let it be, people are different and some just see and do things a different way.
it's why the whole p2w thing works in the first place anyway, since some people have more fun getting good stuff quickly instead of working up to it like other people.