/sthg/ - Sonic the Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic The Hedgehog General. Here we talk all about everything Sonic! Share art and music, discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and more!

/sthg/ #1002 - Hedgehogs Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

*snuggling*

Sally a cute.

C U T E

*Tricks prey*

Leaker fag , something to add?
Other stories , other ideas , give us some salsa.

Here's to hoping the leaks continue to the new thread.

i have no idea what's going on

someone please explain

We're getting dumps

ABT giving us a taste of what shall never be.

1000 threads? More like put the franchise to bed.

I FUCKING CALLED IT. I CALLED IT FROM THE MOMENT IT BECAME A FUCKING SUBPLOT

storytime.

were as lost as you buddy
i guess bunnie came to the Sol Zone to help Blaze and also get something important thats not there anymoe

of what

Soncs

wait, are her ears the wrong way around in that shadow?

Sonic Universe 95 & 96, along with some concept art. They never got released, but were planned to.

Some of the comics that won't come out.

>Asgore

What's up with Bunnie's reaction?

If I'm reading into it right, there's something there that looks like her.

This is probably tied to the idea that she's from the Sol Dimension

She probably found out something. If called it, it may be that Bunnie found out she was born in the Sol Dimension

Good god why would you do this

Don't bully the Marine!

Unless there's something that the colorist was supposed to add, I'm not seeing it

Neat!

Has it gotten to a point that people from this general dislike seeing gameplay from previous Sonic titles outside the typical Classic series? I am finding my will to stream less and less since people hardly ever watch.
Maybe I need a cam up or Mic on. Just responding to them in text chat isn't enough.

I been slacking on the speedrun qualifier traning for Sonic Mania Tourney too....

no pls
don't be over

The audacity of man is never to ask "why," but to ask, "why not?"

you thought it was OVER??? the ride never ends...

The Sol Dimension was underground all along.

GOD DAMMIT I SHOULD BE ASLEEP

>I am finding my will to stream less and less since people hardly ever watch.
I'm newfag, what are you talking about

oh snap

Streams with mics & cameras tend to get better views, but I wouldn't recommend it unless you're comfortable with it.

I think a lot of people just don't bother with streams of Sonic games in general, since they're all easily accessible

Except for theride.booru

Interesting

I SHOULD BE WORKING ON MY ESSAY

Oh jesus fuck there's MORE?!

>Nicole

MOAR

>Archie post reboot comics are not comics about FF i swear!!
>they are not that important i swear!!
wew , just wew.

Not sure about the stream part but Alienware is offering $ for People to be in a tourney to speedrun against each other in Singles & Team based Running qualifiers on the 21st

Ah well. Have this (You), my man

>These are issues of Sonic Universe, the side comic
>Even in Antoine's issue, Sonic still features prominently
>In all of the one so far, the Sega cast is still prominent
Really joggins the noggin

all chicks issue this was.

oh ok i get it now

It's almost like he's shitposting & doesn't know what he's talking about. Don't give him anymore (You)s, user. He'll just shit up the thread.

>Amy & Sally's face in panel 3
Fucking lovely

Say what you want about Amy, but she lasted longer than Sonic's other official love interests (e.g. Sally, Elise, etc). On the other hand, she never went as far as they did.

Though now issue 97 is being leaked, lmao.

People are too into fanfic garbage.

man this was a nice 1000th - 1002rd thread surprise

If you are the same faggot that used to post links before, I haven't seen you in a while. I don't enjoy watching people play games a lot, but I also wouldn't know you are streaming if I did cuz I don't have a twitch account or anything like that, maybe that's why.

Don't reply to shitposters, folks

Her & Sonic are meant to chase each other like cat & mouse's forever.

cheese is cute. CUTE.

@192718451
It's because the FF are better characters than anything ST has ever been able to come up with.

Why did you still reply, idiot?

Speedrunners are gay and stupid to watch when they are Sonic games.

Elise, alright but can you really count Sally?

Sounds cute

what in the holy living fuck was that boss fight with infinite

what are they actually doing over at sonic team? is this a joke, or? god damn it I just wanted Forces to be good

Why? Sonic games are made for speedrunning.

Ehh, maybe. Her & Sally have been around just as long (not counting the manga), but if she's retired, than Amy will outlast her.

This looks like a cute issue.

>Subarashi

This whole fight scene is really good. To be honest by biggest complaint about the Universe arc in Blaze's world with the pirates is that it was lacking in the action, in my opinion. Blaze hardly ever fights until the very end when she is given her Burning Blaze form that solves everything instantly.

I'm sad that a new Blaze issue that seemed to be strong in that department got cancelled, but I'm glad we at least got to see it. Thanks a ton for posting these.

>Blaze and Bunny high on adrenaline after saving each other's lives
>Blaze and Bunny bonding
>Blaze happily shaking Bunny's hand while saying something
>Next panel Bunny shows her wedding ring to a shocked Blaze
Was Blaze hitting on her?

but all that time Sally and Sonic haven't really been a couple, at least a fourth of the time Sally was on someone else's dick.

True. Sally was a pretty massive thot, but her & Sonic was always endgame during that time

Amy is pretty cute guys

What happened?

Noodles can't be beat!

Seems like they were showing him Nicole's broken self

thats actually the end. This issue will forever remain incomplete, even though I have the script and all of the other scripts, but honestly, those aren't mine to share.

>remain forever incomplete
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Pls bring this universe back in trades, IDW. Thank you ABT, you're great for sharing this

Thanks for the dump. At least we get a little look at what could've been.

>but honestly, those aren't mine to share.
Can't we have a tiny hint?

ABT, you've done god's work. Can't thank you enough.

Is that Metal Sonic Kai?

Thanks for sharing. It's great to see it, but sad too. The things that could have been.

thank you, youve done more than enough!

Can you put these in a zip or something?

I can't say that's a fair comparison since Sally was being written by different people who didn't subscribe to the whole
>Sonic needs to be a permavirgin
thing

That might be because comic Sonic has low standards

Thank you ABT. You continue to be the absolute best. I have some kind of closure now

thanks for the dump man. you don't know how much it means to me to see this art even in it's incomplete form.

>those art mine to share
understood. can't get everything we want in life. again, thank you for sharing and taking time out of your life to give this to us

sally was such a fucking mistake

I've already got everything downloaded and zipped, I'll upload it all now.

To be fair, Sally is/was pretty hot

Thank you for the dump, ABT. You really made my night, and gave us all a little bit of closer. We're all feeling a bit closer to heaven.

Thanks!

you misspelled THOT
all women are queens Shadow!

*Sonic XYL was such a fucking mistake
FTFY

thanks you for sharing what you could

Thanks man , even if i hate the FF , i think is cool people can see that could been.

*dreamland*