POSWallet what the heck is this??

I just saw someone mention this on reddit of all places. Its literally free shit: the wallet/coin

Looks like its an online wallet for proof of stake coins. That is literally a couple months old and just released their roadmap for promotion. They have an exchange on it as well.

Their coin is called POSW, and they basically use it as BTC to buy/sell POS coins on the wallet (over a hundred POS coins listed and growing)

Instead of having hundreds of POS wallets on your computer you have to have all on the time, the wallet runs the staking for you at all times. Its basically cloud staking.

The coin has fucking skyrocketed in value over the last week and its capped at 250m coins. Also the developers pay the dividends of all the staking interest back to all the people holding POSW in their wallets. So you make free coin from staking tons of POS coins at once + get free POSWcoin to use on their exchange (or any exchange POSW is listed.

POSW coin is on livecoin, nova, yobit, cyrptopia and they plan to add it to like a hundred other exchanges.

I dont know what to think about this, its free shit all around so wont alot of people jump on this once it gets into the mainstream chitter chatter? I mean it was JUST released, pic related is their roadmap. I got a few POSW 5 days ago and never thought it would do what it did gains wise already.

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/211530198
t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw
poswallet.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>cloud staking
So they hold your coins? What's to prevent them from robbing you blind?

dude thats what i thought, ive been watching since beginning of march,

just bought at pic related.

I never thought people would do this, but lol the price says other wise it seems to be catching on.

people keep their coins on exchanges right?

why not literally make interest off your coins if youre going to keep them anywhere but your own usb stick/computer right?

Reading up on this now, the dividend feature is appealing.

ive been trying to find something awful about it for a while man. i wanted something to tell me i was dreaming about this. the only thing is that ist not as safe as keeping your coins in your own wallet. but then I see poloniex doing billions of dollars in volume, then this starts taking off... poloniex doesnt stake your coins for you, or give you dividends... and the exchange they have now was literally just added, so it will improve vastly.

They could still take your money and run though like cryptsy did, its definitely a gamble.

from what ive read in the bitcoin talk thread, the developer is already a millionaire, just started this project out of passion and had no idea it would blow up so fast, literaly most of the development done recently has been pro-bono by the community just because they believe in the project.

no one wants to fucking run their computers 24/7 and download the latest shitcoin wallets to stake all the time.

Plus dividends, mainly dividends. If they wanted to steal your money they wouldnt literally give back the money the company is making to the the users.

Them not taking dividends themselves is what makes me so suspicious, noone runs a business like this without wanting profit.

It's more than a gamble. I'd never trust this with more than $100.

Welp trips says I'm right to be skeptical, staying away.

im pretty sure they take dividends, they just pass on the majority to the users. they still get money im quite sure.

but yea check out the bitcointalk thread, read it through like i did.

This looks like it could be HUGE if the devs dont buttfuck the development somehow. Like added to poloniex and shoot to 5 bucks or more

>literally
>free
>literally
>basically
>basically
>free
>free
>chitter chatter
kys

>he doesnt like literal free chitter chatter

>dude
>lol
>literally

>literally

>literaly
>literally

youre an idiot. literally. to put that differently so you understand: youre literally an idiot. basically an idiot. most of the chitter chatter tells me youre an idiot. basically because dividends. free dividends. literally basically free.

Autism

Anyone who puts white text on a yellow background is a fucking moron and shouldn't be trusted.

Yea fuck colors

literally autism

do colors have literally free dividends basically?

Looks like someones chitters are chattered. Literally.

garbage in garbage out

Just found this in their bitcoin thread. They just posted it today.

vimeo.com/211530198

So basically this is a brand new exchange that also functions as a wallet that accrues interest in your holdings and pays you in their own coin that you can use to buy any coin out their, including btc?

yea, literally an exchange that pays your to use it.

funny thing is this thread will prob die, and maybe 100-200 people will see it. maybe 10-15 ppl buy some poswcoin.

2 months down the line, 99.99% of the people on biz have been buying into ethereum at 50bucks a pop trying to strike it rich, and the 10 ppl that bought poswcoin will be hundred thousandaires if not more.

inb4 they pull a gox and "get hacked" or disappear one day when everyone's staking.

t.me/joinchat/AAAAAD_I8F7U7ABtWKuLCw

>inb4 you literally missed out on the best crypto idea since proof of stake.

literally cloud proof of staking.

I just signed up :) Seems like a good idea

For all you dumbfucks out there who can’t google, the website is: poswallet.com

YET

ANOTHER

PUMPNDUMP

SCAMCOIN

this coin is literally backed by an exchange generating interest on all the users POS coins staking constantly which the dividends go back to the user in POSW coin which the user uses to buy any other coin..

it can only go up in value. but hey maybe you scared off a few ppl from buying to coin up too quick and we get stuck wth a high price.

which winklevoss is this? go shill on reddit.

wish i could delete the thread tbbh you fucks dont deserve this knowledge

>knnaawwledge
lmao@ur lyfe

>lmao@ur lyfe

i can tell by the way you type youre not very good at picking the best investments.

Either way this coin WILL be on poloniex, WILL be on bittrex, and WILL be over 5 dollars by the end of the year. probably sooner.