Hey Veeky Forums I'm 20 and working at a grocery store. What do ?

Hey Veeky Forums I'm 20 and working at a grocery store. What do ?

What do you want to do in life? If your plan is to work at a grocery store your entire life, and you live and were born in a first world country then you are fucking retarded.

Move back with you parents. Eat minimun, dont waste money on stupid shit like alcohol or clothes. Every month invest entire earning into 1 stock. Next month pick another stock to invest that months paycheck. Do this for 10 months. The comeing months spread income over the 10 stocks.

Do not buy penny stocks
Do not buy stocks that arent makeing profit
Do not buy shitty stocks that you think will skyrocket

Buy decent stocks that are trending
Read politics

Does this work?

buyeth

move back in with parents, get internship at real estate, law office, or something along those lines. 10,000 hours of internship anywhere is worth more than any college degree.

smart man but id rather invest in real estate than stocks

quit your job
ditch your smartphone
get a tracphone with a $125/year prepaid plan
get a job delivering pizza for one of the major 3 (phut, pjohns, dominos)
save up $5k
use it to pay for CDL-A training
get a job hauling freight making $50-70k/annually

do this for two years, and stay out on the road so you have no rent or living expenses other than food

with the money you saved, you should be able to pay cash for a modest house/townhome in Anywhere USA (look for a good growing location with single adults and small families)

rent the townhome out while you stay over the road

now, 2 years later, you should be making close to six figures if not over by a little

>dont fall for the college meme
>dont fall for the jew credit meme
>dont finance ANYTHING

also just to add, if you are in a relationship, break it off, you aint got time for that

Understood, she's dead weight.
Imagine you're talking to someone who can use a computer, but has never bought or sold stocks in his life, idiot proof version, how do?
You have to be 25 in my country to get a heavy vehicle licence. So that's out for now.

what kuntry is that?

suckstart a shotgun

>Imagine you're talking to someone who can use a computer, but has never bought or sold stocks in his life, idiot proof version, how do?
What shit hole country do you live in that you can't use the internet?
Fucking go up to a god damned bank and ask to start up a brokerage account. Usually you need 2.5k minimum to start one.

Bag my groceries, faggot. Chop chop

>Understood, she's dead weight.
You're a fucking psycho, see for treatment options

How big is the company?

Do they have tuition assistance?
Can you transfer to a warehouse, loss prevention, management, or IT?

Read books. Non-fiction educational shit. Figure out what interests you and learn about. Pursue that relentlessly. Don't spend money on bullshit. Be an absolute shekel-jew. Follow pic related.

Oh and stop jacking off so much.

This, except for the 10000 hours of internship. How do you do 10k hours?

OP
I work part time at an accounting/finance place, some of the finance people didn't even go to uni, apply for any professional industry which doesn't really require a degree, start at bitch level and move on.
Go to the community college/tafe of your country if you want to gain a. Specific skill

One of the finance guys at work (I'm young so I'm just relaying experienced people's advice) said that after 1-2 years in the professional workforce nobody will ask for your degree unecessary it's a legal must.

go to 3rd shift night stocking and listen to every robert kiyosaki audiobook you torrented. this is what i'm doing, i'm 19. hopefully i can save up to rent out a small house.

Im 23 and never worked anywhere ever so you ahead of me

>robert kiyosaki
Give the man a gold a star

when did biz become r9k

Is Kyosaki really a thing? I read the "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" book a few years ago, and it seemed like repetitive and redundant crap that could be boiled down to
> passive income
> buy houses
> lol

Is there really more to that dude?

Not that guy, but I just got done reading the same book. For me it was babby's first book on money, so for me it was actually pretty eye opening stuff. It did a good job of getting me more interested in money.

You cannot invest in real estate being a minimun wageslave...

>Fucking go up to a god damned bank and ask to start up a brokerage account
They usually put an 1% commision, that's too much

No. living frugal is terrible for making money in several ways. Try to get ur income up instead

Ok, cool! Thank you for the feedback. It is an easy read and I can understand the appeal in it jump starting one's interest in money. Cheers, mate!

Please name a few

>where do you think you are.jpg?

1. Go to Vanguard, Fidelity, or Charles Schwab
2. Open a Roth IRA
3. Open a target retirement fund. Pick the year you wish to retire.
4. Invest in this each and every month. Never take money from it.

You should pledge allegiance to ISIS and take hostages in the grocery store.

>What do ?
You eat all the free "damaged" product.

Quietly set large dusty ass store broom against shitter door.

Watch and laugh.

Con someone into accidebtly getting the boss.

After 3 years quit and get a real job.

Never here "dont smash my bread" again.

Have lifelong skill of master race bagger.

Be alpha male and never make 2 trips...

Such ass backwards fucking advice.

Current finance guy. Working on 3rd house. Have 6 cards. Former truckerfag.

Do the opposite of what this faggot says.

5 year internship?

Solid advise.

See you at the CORE and wholesale classes user!

5 gold stars

Yes. He has how to handholding classes that are expensive as fuck. I am saving to take them.

Yup. Solid shit for newbies.

Feel like poor shit.

Cant buy anything fun.

Negates all u are working towards.

Not learn asset protection.

Not learn good habbits

Etc...