Previous Thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Singing Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC
3 SQ for 10000 likes or 2000 shares

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamamo no Mae
4* Carmilla, Tamamo Cat
3* Mephistopheles, Darius III
5* CE Little Halloween Devil
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

gamblersanonymous.org/ga/
gamtalk.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So what CE do I prioritize getting from the shop first and what node?

Halloween Princess, and 30AP to get one Halloween Princess drop since there's only 4 in the shop and it needs to be limit broken to be as good as it is.

I'm going to grail Halloween Liz and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me.

>TFW you want to MLB Halloween Princess just so you can have it replace your Dragonkin on your secondary damage dealer

Liz Love!

2nd 80 dollar purchase. I'm going in deep. There's no turning back only moving forward.

>roll 270 SQ and a dozen tickets
>get two 5* servants
>two black grails
>kaleido
>formal craft
>a few other 5* CEs
>tons of 4* servants like Tamacat, Herc, Carmilla
>no Tamamo

I feel like a lucky son of a bitch, but at the same time, I would've liked to get the stupid slutty fox. Oh well, time to save up for Valentine's day.

I'm more concerned about the shop stuff than gameplay stuff.

Made a collage of Reddit tears.
This gacha really destroyed them, most of them quit on the spot
>1% rates
Enjoy

YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I want to marry Astolfo!

Why is Vlad III so nice?

Remember!
This is a video game. A mobile video game.

This does not affect and should not affect your real life (it did for me a bit, but it's not a significant blow)

In the end if you know you can't afford to put a lot of money into the gacha, and you do it anyways, please. Please. PLEASE.

Seek help. Go to psychologytoday.com and look up therapists or pyschologists that deal with gambling addiction and get their help as soon as you can.

Get a friend to talk some sense into you so you won't do it again.
Make a list of things you want to do and look at the money required for that and think whether or not missing out on those opportunities over playing FGO is worth it.

If you know you have a problem, please reach out.
There are people who can help you.

NATIONAL PROBLEM GAMBLING HELPLINE- 18005224700

gamblersanonymous.org/ga/
gamtalk.org/

Why is Vlad so comfy?

He's a noble and a devout Catholic.

Just look at

Maid in halloween then for FASTER bat farming

Then get whatever one(s) that boost the type of drops you need to get whatever other shit in the shop you want first. And grind 40AP if you don't care about MLB Princess.

>Get killer pumpkin drops today (no apples)
>Kappa Mikey confirmed coming back
>Almost have Tamamo Cat fully ascended
Today is a good day

I did it, I FUCKING DID IT. I SHIT YOU NOT MY FIRST 4 30 QUARTZ PULL, NOTHING. HAD 21 QUARTZ, DID SINGLES. ON MY VERY LAST QUARTZ, I LEGIT HAVE 0 QURATZ RIGH TNOW, SHE FUCKIN CAME. FUCK THE HATERS MONEY WINS.

Why do people care about limit breaking the event shop CEs when much better ones objectively come out later in the game?

JEJ

You could've bought a lot of really good videogames for that money, user.

You shouldnt be. A few mats that are easy to farm (except maybe Scales) are nowhere near as important as one of the best CEs for a long time.

Can guerilla quests stack or no?

Post 'em

It always gets me how the majority of them had less quartz to roll than anons here and yet cried harder when they failed.

Yes, why would people want good CEs now AND better CEs later instead of just better CEs later.

Truly it is a puzzle.

Here she fucking is, I was so happy I forgot to post image. holy shit.

Does /alter/ like the Alter Egos?

Lip is cute. CUTE!

Why does Nox works? HOW?

Passionlip is cute.
Melt is waifu.
Kiara a shit.

>get Saber Alter with 3 tickets
>get Tamamo with 4
I know that I won’t get Scat.

It really works or are you memeing me?

So to get this straight. I should just farm 40 AP for drops in everything, buy the CEs from the shop, then do whatever? Correct?

I would rather get all the stuff for Caster Liz and ascension mats for my Servants instead of limit breaking CEs from the shop. I can just do that in the rerun next year.

I would say ascending Servants is more useful. You never need CEs to beat the early stages of the game at all, by the time things get challenging better CEs will be out.

>>Kappa Mikey confirmed coming back
the Nick cartoon, really?

What the fuck is kappa mikey?

Start with ap30 for one CE drop then do 40.

Reddit says it works. Doesn't for me.
So i kinda wanted someone to test it.

>What the fuck is kappa mikey?
I spot the under age

2030 -> Jalter -> Merlin
F2P Gameplayfag Master plan.

Is Passionlip aware of how sexual she is?
Her breasts are by far the biggest of any servant.
She probably gets some nasty looks at her rack every day.

But what Im really asking is, does she understand the concept of paizuri and would let me do it?

All three are pretty great

It does apparently with the new update. Saw a post from a guy on Memebook running both NA and JP

But CE drops are random, I really do not want to waste apples on this. Christmas is objectively the best time to spam apples.

I'm 25. So maybe?

>taught and helped Astolfo to make his giant hippogriff plush toy
Such a nice old man

>0.7%

Yeah, Larry Schwarz confirmed he got the rights back on twitter and stated it wont be a reboot, but rather a continuation.

Mash can be quite a cunt sometimes

Get the CE or I will kick you out of my buddy list.

What is the AP cost of the Atalante quest? Is it better just to grind the 30AP for the CE drop instead?

Stuff Archuria or regular Jannu there too or you will regret it.

Now, why does it works?

I can guarantee you I'm not in it.
40AP farming it is.

>whales have bad luck

Three for three on pumpkin drops from guerilla quests. Feels good man.

You'd mash her cunt, wouldn't you senpai?

>Passionlip
>Paizuri

...user, you have no idea what her breasts do, do you?

Anyway, yes, she's aware of how weird she looks after CCC. Before that she thought she was a completely normal girl.

Yeah both Mashu and Kiyo were turbobitches in this event. Especially Kiyo. Hell I dislike Liz as much as the rest of us but she didn't deserve to be shat on like that. Vlad was right.

Is 30 best for bats?

She's cute, but desu if someone snaps like that at a bro and doesnt apologize she's not worth dating. Luckily my evil cat wife doesnt have that problem.

Wannabe Cat is so _______.

>+5

The hell m8
You have 4 little devil CE + 1 from support?

20AP, same as all Party Quests.

>google what Kappa Mikey is
>some shitty fake anime like that Teen Titans garbage
lol underage fags

>Arts memeing
Might as well roll for Tamamo while you're at it?
You either go for the master plan or the stall plan.

I guess I'm lucky getting spooked by 3 SSRs on 380 sq?

The MC is in western style while living in animeland

Yep. I have the world's best CE luck. And no, I didn't whale for Tamamo, I wanted Carmilla instead.

>I. Am. Amazed. Beyond. Words.
>Our Reward. For fighting through four Servant battles. Is one of your songs.

This was a great moment.

I've joined the fox club after spending $400 CDN. How does NP5 Robin Hood compare with NP1 Archeria? How do those 2 compare with NP5 Kerry?

I know Archeria is probably the best, but I may end up with a high NP Kerry when I try to get Waver from his May banner. With both a high NP Kerry and Robin Hood, I'm thinking trying to go for Archeria might be too greedy.

>+5
Fuck you.

JP here, do you guys really spend hundred dollars just for Tamamo? Really curious, what do you guys like in her anyway.

>some shitty fake anime like that Teen Titans garbage
I haven't seen bait this good since I went to that fishing competition. Have a (you), dont spend it all in one place

Yeah and that's cancer.

Foxy fox wife

Is there any wiki or site that has records of the guerrilla and party quests?

I want to see what enemies I'm going to face before going in

Did you get tomato though?

They should at least increase the quartz amount from 140 to 167 now. Even China did it already.

Yeah, glad I was in high school and missed ever watching it. It sounds exactly like Big Boinga Theory. I bet it has wicked funny anime jokes only true anime fans would understand. Much like how Big Bazonga Theory has intelligent jokes only true nerds would understand.

Not that guy but it seems that in the new update you have to do some custom configurations to make it work. Might check it on some forums

I've joined the fox club after playing for a week and getting a summoning ticket at the end of it.

>This event is awakening more people to how shitty Mash and Kiyo are while improving their opinion on Liz

ELIZABETH'S TAIL IS SLIMY

What are the drop rates in the Party quests? Do they have a chance for pumpkins?

>We are more than 2 years afar from robobutt

I didn't sign for this suffering

So I can get drops for everything in 40AP? That's all I need to do?

>robot servants
Has science gone too far?

>Stupid male master can't understand nostalgia is thing and what he likes is probably seen as stupid and shit by other people
>He does this while on a Taiwanese silk weaving board for degenerates
Really gets the neurons firing

It's like Neo-Yokio cranked to 11. Basically an American animation making fun of animes in a not so subtle ways.

>MLB Little Devil doesn't give +2 Pumpkins
?????

Nope. If I did I'd've put her in my support slot. Only upcoming servant I want is Shishou, which I might put in some money for.

>mfw university exams
>only just started the Hundred Years War
>want to do the Halloween event

How long would finishing the Hundred Years War take? I'm almost done with my university exams and should have a few days to rush the story and Halloween event.