pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR (embed)
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN (embed)
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

>History information:
totalwar.com/blog/what-the-teams-are-working-on-07-06-17
totalwar.com/blog/a-total-war-saga-announce-blog
Summary:
Saga title is a spiritual successor to Rome 2. Some are guessing the map will be Britannia.
Campaign pack coming up for a past history title, probably Rome 2.
Next big history game is a setting they've never done before. Will feature "important character relations that occur between the major personalities in the game."

Previously on /twg/: Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1171286667
youtube.com/watch?v=1uobDjn4TSc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>bestest Elf

Shame about his taste in women though eh.

who has the best feet in total warhammer? asking for a friend.

>If we balanced the game based on forum outcry, we'd be in a really bad space right now. I understand that everyone wants to show off how well they know the content and everyone feels strongly about their favourites. It has reached a point though were neither our disclaimers, nor our data, nor our arguments could breach mental barricades.

>On top of that, carefully phrased questions easily drown in flaming hyperbole. It's a sad direction that a lot of internet forums and social networks are evolving towards. I would have liked to engage more with the civil side of the community before release, but it costs too much time to wade through the trolls. Who would have thought ten years ago that having discussions in an anonymous online space would turn out this way?

>What actually happens during production is that some assets come in later than others and it will therefore not be as balanced in early marketing material. With our first playable demo being Lizardmen vs High Elves, we naturally skewed balance so that the Lizardmen stomp all over the Elves. No one wants to be wiped out the first time he picks up a game.

>Maybe in the future every forum and social network will have a "fake news" button to easily separate truths and experiences from misconceptions and opinions. Until then, we really rely on the moderate and fair part of our community to steer this platform, ask the right questions, support our balancing efforts, and call us out on actual issues.

>Kind regards, Ato

lol, CA employees btfoing the retarded mpfags who whine on the "balance" forum

Missed the FFA stream, what did you think

> play morathi
> push south to get port and access to trading port
> find clan gnaw, who are about to get wrecked by hexotal
> form alliance, bail them out and help them beat mazdamundi and his free feral dinosaur army
> degenerate protocol activated
> assist them in destroying hexotal once and for all, dutifully letting them occupy every city to ensure their growth
> imagine morathi subbing hard to a scraggly skaven warlord
> imagine her head bobbing up and down like an alley whore to please her disgusting consort, as his claws feel all over her pale, naked flesh
> imagine her giving it up completely, selling out her race and letting the skaven claim the vortex, as easily as she lets them claim her body every night

I'm too degenerate for this shit, I should have played Malekith.

Why don't these people just play a proper fucking RTS if mp battles are what they're interested in?

Scar vets, they are the most useful feet for combat a melee infantry unit has in the game.

new maps look good, ffa is going to be even fun w/ more factions, CA employees suck at tw

>want to play morathi
>can't even make it past the selection screen without having to go crank one out

they likely aren't good enough at actual rts games so they play tw where a simple knowledge of what is broken in the current patch and 1000s of hours in mp can get you on the leaderboard to satisfy your ego

whats the best lizer unit against vampires other than dinos? krox?

also why are dragons an elf thing and not a lizer thing?

Because High Elves bromanced the Dragons

Because dragons are highly individual and the lizardmen aren't.

>whats the best lizer unit against vampires other than dinos? krox?
chameleon skinks might do well, kroxigors would probably be their best option since vamps lack anti-large

Lizardmen don't have dragons because they aren't sissy island-dwelling losers

Dragons predate Slann, so neither trusts the other. They also can't be controlled through Slann mind magic like dumb Dinos, so enrolling them would be more trouble than it's worth.

>Lizardmen don't have dragons because they aren't sissy island-dwelling losers

>claiming lizers live on an island when they actually dominate a continent and when elves literally are island dwellers
>calling lizers pansys when they are the only race to not only commit genocide once, but multiple times

Are you ok Anonymous.

user, please. You're giving me a very sad boner.

oops

too high on the great plan to read right now

Khazrak One-Eye

>but multiple times
only when the Old Ones still directed them, on their own they are beyond useless. Even before the Old Ones left, they failed at eradicating Greenskins.
They are also one of the most cucked races, their homelands literally being an all you can eat free buffet for looters and settlers. Lizards are on the fast lane to being genocided by Skaven, while Skaven don't even have an outpost on Ulthuan.

Aren't is a contraction of are not.

Kroxigors are armored and armor piercing. If Tehenhuain gets locked out of saurus units, expect them to be a staple of his armies.

man I loved orcfugee posting

The inability to follow basic sentence structure is only compounded by the continued babby spelling.

>Aren't is a contraction of are not.
So is ain't, actually

>The inability to follow basic sentence structure is only compounded by the continued babby spelling.
>babby

you sure showed me user

does getting mounts affect the campaign movement of agents?

Ain't is both "am not" and multiple instances of "x not," like is not, are not, has not, etc.

The Lizardmen are the only race created by the Old One who actually functioned as intended though.

:^)

>grammer nazis to smart too spell words

>a orc

>[insert faction] will finally be a long save I commit to
>immerse myself and shit
>...
>get bored after 100 turns, Exit to Main Menu --> New Campaign
>rinse and repeat
I had a couple a long campaigns in WH1, more than previous TW games, but WH2 has to be the least engaging one in history

They were intended to completely destroy the dwarf empire after the dwarfs crippled the elven empire, allowing the prosperity of both greenskins and skaven directly, and chaos indirectly?

>>can't even make it past the selection screen without having to go crank one out

initialchallengeHARD.png

Maybe you're just bored my dude

yeah i noticed that too but i dont em, just post em

>tfw 300 turn legendary chaos campaign where I razed the whole map
can't wait

their job wasn't that complicated, they are basically expendable chaff to throw at a problem. And their "development" was actually finished before the fall. Seeing how they failed against Chaos, it's doubtful if they worked as intended though. For all we know the Elves too functioned as intended, until Chaos came and they had to adapt, for one going above and beyond what was expected of them.

Humans are objectively the greatest failure in the Old Ones plan though, seeing how a huge part of them is directly serving chaos.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1171286667
Recommending this mod, the AI actually managed to send their chariots through the side of my line instead of just ramming them into the front

Yeah

>after the dwarfs crippled the elven empire
Malekith crippled the Elven Empire. Dwarfs only caused a ruckus in the colonies to distract Ulthuan for another Invasion, also orchestrated by Malekith.

honestly if you told me orcs or dwarfs or anything like that i'd get a boner

but it's fucking rats dude, and filthy plagued ones at that
who knows what a rat dick looks like, probably fucking disgusting

>that pic
SIGMAR BLESS THIS RAVAGED BODY

>mfw Malekith pulled off an ever bigger scheme than Skarnsik ever could

*blocks your path*
>you are my slave now, filth

what do you do?

They didn't start worshipping Chaos though, that's got to count as a massive success compared to the average Old Ones project.

You have to wonder how they survived to develop such incredibly advanced technology given their typical decision making.

Do Elves have periods?

spread by buttcheeks

ask if Daddy Dreadlord knows she dyed her hair and dresses like a boy.
then catcall while she runs away in tears

ask her if the other variation is around

>You have to wonder how they survived to develop such incredibly advanced technology given their typical decision making.
you mean the Lizzers? They never invented anything except Sotek worship, all the technological devices are Old Ones artifacts. The most sophisticated thing a current Lizardman can build is a crude mace.

dumb norscans'

>all unique heroes get a dank-ass mount
>Cuck-Gar get's a fucking T-Rex
>Tyrion and Teclis gets fucking ponies
>Skaven get nothing

BRAVO CA, BRAVO

Seriously, what is this? You can't even have an epin battle between Tyrion and Malakith above the skies of the battlefield, you have to prance around and wait for him to come down to you. Seriously?

All your buddies get dank fucking dragons and you're left riding around on a gay-ass little horsie? Fuck that.

They don't have mounts in the TT and the Lore you dumb ape

Nah, I meant the Old Ones. Their solution to every problem was to double down on their previous bad idea.

Having watched a lot of multiplayer and trying it out a bit I've found that the people who play it have horrendous micro and constantly lose track of their units. They're simply too shit at video games and I would not be surprised that they spend most of the battle trying to zoom in and watch their units fight rather than ordering their troops around. Just watch some 2v2 battles where one guy just sits there not moving his units at all while his ally gets absolutely wrecked. So many of them just have them sitting there, half the time without any artillery doing absolutely nothing.

nail her to a door upside down and leave her to bleed to death

Tyrion has a bro-horse while Teclis is known to fly either a Pegasus or Griffon at times, don't remember excactly.
Dragons are not as common as your average Lord makes it look. Malekith gets a dragon because he literally created the Black Dragon brood.

When will they fix the performance of TWW2?
The first game ran buttery smooth for me, but this one is a fucking mess with fps jumping all over the the place. Really kills all my enjoyment.

Glad it's not just me. It's the same fucking game with new "features", why does it perform at 50% on identical system and settings?

High elven mages with the incendiary attribute really activates my almonds.

CA have this retarded thing where they only patch the game when there's content coming. So first patch on the 26th most likely. Then again, they've never fixed Attilas performance, so who knows.

I actually have better performance with 2 than 1, especially when there is weather.

Honestly it's not that retarded if its actual content, but half the time it's small shit

What's with these Bretonnian shit stacks?

I don't think they were as cold and logical as the Slann make them seem. At least not all of them. The Lizardmen were tools, almost biomachines to them, so they treated them like machinery, and the Lizards think and function like machinery. That doesn't mean their creators were also cold and machine like. In this train of thought the Slann can be equated to biological supercomputers, insanely powerful and privy to all kinds of information, but lacking the spirit and soul to recognize beauty.

I guess that's why you have the Elves, beings that can appreciate things like poetry and art. Beings that can argue about the things that aren't divided into numbers and follow no logical pattern.

I would be way more into this if the whole slave thing didn't involve crazy torture and bloody murder rituals.

It must be the shitty new lighting engine. Disabling the SSAO gives me a great fps boost but the game just looks like ass without it.

Attila still has a number of awful bugs. The bonus recruitment level retainers *still* don't work to this day, and the germanic garrisons have a quarter of the units they're supposed to because the upgrade tables were never corrected.

What does it do?

You suck my peepee in the lore gayfag.

bret's don't have their full roster due to ca incompetence, same reason why norsca is the old chariots + marauder cav norsca and not the nuNorsca

Get an AI recruitment mod you big ugly nigger

I nearly fried my GPU by getting up to grab a drink whilst zoomed out on the campaign map. Came back to my card screaming and temps creeping past 90C. There's something VERY wrong with the game right now, and I want to say it's all of the fucking stupid glowy fog effects on the campaign map. You can't disable any of them.

But that's what makes it good. An all powerful dark temptress, debasing herself with a foul, mangy creature. She has enough power to destroy him with a thought, but instead she can only moan as mangy fur rubs against her inner thighs, as she is bred again, and again, and again. It's so blissfully degrading.

>peasants vs rats
How do you tell which units are yours.

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ANGERRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

>Norca without mammoths
90 hours into this game and I have yet to fight against Chaos

I think it gives them flaming attacks and + to melee attack, weapon strength and charge bonus.

Do rats even fuck?

>Getting a mount for morathi

She's basically one of the few lords with good animations

>regular lords get star dragons
>Tyrion doesn't

Huh

n-no thank you
i like the whole women degrading themselves and serving as breeders for other species, but only when that other species is humanoid at the very least

rats just make me want to puke

I mean Norsca

The A.I. can't into peasant economy.

FUCKING LIZARD SHITS

yeah but her mount is a straight upgrade

even playing Attila I can't escape the taint of CHAOS

>play kroq
>having a good time, broing up with the wood-elfs, having cagey relationships with other lizards due to nabbing golden tower and merrily pushing into skaven territory every time they decide to declare war
>suddenly 80% vampiric corruption everywhere
>have to spend the next 70 turns launching a full on crusade to wipe out vampires
At least I made new friends.

I give mounts to lords only if the mount is named or they had them in the tabletop.

GWAR: Total War when?

youtube.com/watch?v=1uobDjn4TSc

>White Huns
>play this fucking map 35 times

why the fuck does my review only have 8k views?

Not as bad as playing WRE with the colosseum in the centre town a million times.

Show off your boipussy user, that always brings the views.