Percy Network General - /dng/ /ygp/

YGO General #2627
generic=powercreep Edition

Last thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator. There is NO ETA for Links on Percy.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!v9Q2HRLQ!uml9auMK9hu8m9gwdyMufA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator with no judges or databased rulings
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Duelist Pack: Legend Duelist 2 (November 11th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)
●OCG: Structure Deck: Powercode Link (December 9th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS Box (December 23rd)
●OCG: Flames of Destruction (January 13th)
●OCG: Rarity Collection (February 10th)

●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)
●TCG: Structure Deck: Cyberse Link (November 3rd)
●TCG: Spirit Warriors (November 17th)
●TCG: Wave of Light Structure Deck (January 19th)
●TCG: Extreme Force (February 2nd)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists 2 (February 23rd)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRfAJKMQdyM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nobody cares about your shitty forced meme

tripfags are faggots

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to play Dark Magicians. The combos are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of advanced techs most of the plays will go over a typical duelist’s head. There’s also Magician's Rod’s effect, which is deftly woven into its deck's playstyle- its combo draws heavily from Yugi Muto literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these techs, to realise that they’re not just nostalgic- they do something deep to the META. As a consequence people who dislike Dark Magicians truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the effect of Apprentice Illusion Magician, which itself is a cryptic effect monster to combo with. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dark Magicians' genius tech unfolds itself on their ygopro windows. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Dark Magician tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

ACCEL SYNCHRO!!!!!

Reminder that the following archetypes will receive support in Link VRAINS Pack 2:
1. Blue-Eyes
2. Red-Eyes
3. HERO
4. Cyber Dragon
5. Ancient Gear
6. Roid
7. Cyber Angel
8. Ojama
9. Stardust
10. Red
11. Blackwing
12. Utopi
13. Galaxy-Eyes
14. Odd-Eyes
15. Performapal
16. Frightful
17. Cardian
18. Raidraptor
19. Supreme King
20. D/D/D

How Blue Eyes Link will be?

Source?

Stop posting CAC you fucking faggot just fuck off already nobody likes you

> 17. Cardian
I want to believe

What kind of out do SPYRALs have against max chaos?

2x Metaverse and 1x Terraforming or 2x Terraforming and 1x Metaverse?

imo metaverse is better because it goes through Anti-Spell Fragrance.

Reminder that Link VRAINS Pack Special Edition will contain 4 packs each of LVP1 and LVP2 as well as 2 of the following 6 new Link promos of the following archetypes:
1. Dark Magician
2. Legendary Dragon
3. Shark
4. "Magician" Link Pendulum
5. Code Talker
6. Borrel

Baguska.

Reminder that this list is 100% fake. Do not believe anything on it.

What meta Decks is Denko Sekka good against at the moment? I want to Side it, but I don't know if it's worth buying a playset of Denko's.

Lightning, Bagooska, sided Kaiju and shit.

Denko got reprinted. And it's good against Paleofrogs.

Reminder that Marzifag is a CACcuck that needs to go to Veeky Forums to live out his homosexual CAC fantasies

fuck off, pedro

Just Paleofrogs?

Oh now it all makes sense, you're one of the mad cucks who's boss monster he stole. That explains all the shitposting.

What are you boys building? Oh, who am I kidding? No way it's as good as this.

fuck off, you're shitting up the thread more than he ever could

Don't mind me.

>sided Kaiju
this another cac of yours, weeaboo faggot?

>specials it from the grave again

>mad CaC loser takes out his rage on one of the only good trips
ebin

Don't mind me.

In terms of meta decks yeah. But plenty of rogue and pet decks get murdered be Denko.

>IF I POST WITH TWO DEVICES, NOBODY CAN CLAIM SAMEFAG!
what a loser

well memed, my friend

Kaiju + chain backrow hate to Eternal Soul

Dark Magician is shit forever. Slightly more effort to deal with garbage is still garbage

*blocks your path*

>damn, some people calling me out as a faggot tripfag... i know! i'll ditch the trip and then call them samefags!!!!

>first crystrons got revived
>now aromages
Well I guess you'd have to be alive to get revived so Aromages don't count, but now I can meme with them harder.

funny, that doesn't look searchable to me
dark magicians > HEROes > anything with pendulums or links

Can I play Dark Magician without Apprentice and the Spellbook engine? This stuff is expensive, but the rest is pretty cheap.

Jokes on you, i chained this to the MST negation and destroyed Eternal Soul anyway.

i don't use spellbooks

>Can I play Dark Magician without Apprentice
No

Just fuckin' with you, friend. Tell me the basic combos for DM. Do you think I should put in a Kycoo for spicy banishing tech? It can be searched with Navigation, yes?

lol, oh no, you just destroyed my DM instead. how ever will i get him back?

Damnit man, we can't keep going on like this.

Don't be discouraged, there's been numerous tech cards released over the years that keep the deck decently playable. You get an extra normal summon through Seraphinite with Brilliant Fusion, which also makes Choco a la Mode easy to make, and because of Gofu, we have things like Crystron Halifiber to go into Nat Beast without worrying about bricking on GUB, and Skulldeat to unbrick hands by putting Garnet and such back into the deck and extend plays by summoning a Madolche from hand

As long as you have devotion, there will always be a way forward in your life

I was just joking anyway, you can't target any of my shit in the first place

fuck off

And now you guys are back to Kaiju. Just make out already.

I'm sorry if I offended you someway, Miu. It wasn't intentional, can you just unban me from the discord? I miss your Stealth Bird memes and talking with Iron Core.

Fuck off

Reminder people who hate tripfags are CAC losers

here's a safe space you can retreat too since you seem so upset

>It's a "tripfag hater user ruins another thread" episode

>posts are all about a minute apart
hmmm

Seriously kill yourself. Marz actually helps people here and posts on topic content. You on the other hand are just a cancerous tumor on the thread.

thread was ruined from the start with that op

>apprentice is still a ~$10 card even after the reprint and being used in only one mediocre deck

The state of DMcucks.

just goes to show how good it is. been stomping online

>Samefag accusing others of samefag
hmm

The power of Nostalgia.

>helps
>"dude look at this autistic screcching combo for my pet"
>"on topic"
>same images all the time

O mighty Marzipoo, do you recommend that I Main 2 GOSR, 2 Droll, 2 DD Crow, (and maybe 2 Effect Veiler) if my broke ass can't afford Ash?

Dark Magicians, Dark Magician Girls or HEROes?

well, at least I tried.

>Someone asks for combo
>Marz posts combo
>WHY ARE YOU POSTING COMBO AAAAAAAAAA
>TIME TO CONSTANTLY REPLY, THAT'LL SHOW HIM
>THE ENTIRE THREAD WILL BE ON MY SIDE IN NO TIME

I'm actually surprised by this. I get that she is prime waifubait and DM is popular, but this is pretty fucking ridiculous.

>2 GOSR
Sure.
>2 Droll
Side maybe.
>2 DD Crow
Fuck no.
>2 Effect Veiler
No. Also get Cherries in your side and main Maxx "C" if you want hand traps.

there's at least 2 of us and you keep replying to us both

>projecting this hard over a jab at the added on roleplaying bs marz puts in

I could post a picture showing my lack of (You)s, other than the one you just gave me, but i'm not autistic.

nice!

I heard Cherries is absolutely terrible if you don't go first because most good players will summon their boss monster on the first turn they get. I also saw a video of a SPYRAL player making an unbreakable board even AFTER getting Double Helix reaped

Someone fucking asked him to post the combo you retard.
>W-WASN'T ME!
Oh fuck off.

Hand traps all get worse the longer the game goes on. That doesn't make Cherries bad my dude.

thanks for another reply mate

>He doesn't find anime RP jokes hilarious
I wonder about that.

Dark Magicians, easily. One of the best decks in the current meta with the LEDD release since Eternal Soul is protected now

I actually have 3 Cherries, but I was going to sell them. I kind of want to get a return on investment (plus interest because it's risen in price) and I wouldn't have to spend $30-$40 on a Double Helix

>One of the best decks in the current meta

Filtered

Can we just ignore (you) starved shitposter?

Honest discussion,
Would the archetype need one or two support cards to make it competitive, or does it need the Six Samurai treatment?

>being this bumravaged that DM is shit

Look what came in the mail guys. Lets open this shit

Most archetypes are one good card away from being completely broken.
There's literally nothing wrong with playing a pet deck.

put your change away ye cunt

It needs a "Lord Gaia"/"Alternative White Dragon".

>192757451
Good, now maybe you'll stop shitting up the thread.

At first I was gonna call this fake, because whenever I order cards they never show up in envelopes like those. But then I saw the glorified theme park money on the left. Go user, go. Let's see what you got.

Don't hate on the Loonie and Toonie.

I was looking online at reports and such, and found that a DM deck placed at an event. What was weird about it, was it didn't run Timeaus at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=VRfAJKMQdyM

How do you figure he topped this event? Just lucky?

Also, why Side Droll if it's great against SPYRAL? DD Crow can also fuck within a SPYRAL, so I might Side 2 of them. I can run 3 GOSR, 2 Droll, and 1 Maxx C. Maybe even Side 2-3 Lancea just to prepare against Evenly Matched. Not being contrarian, just genuinely curious why you think Crow isn't worth even siding, and why Droll sould be Sided and not Mained.

>Double Helix is $42 minimum
Well I guess I'm selling my Cherries then

Lots more on the way as well

>kirwan
place's a joke

>Block Attack

Isolated tops happen all the time, it doesn't make the deck meta. It just makes it rogue. Unless you consistently top you aren't meta my dude.
>What was weird about it, was it didn't run Timeaus at all.
I'm not surprised at all.

If you're planning to play against a shit load of SPYral, main deck all the hate you want my dude. I said those statements given that since you can't afford Ash, I assumed you weren't playing meta.

>Stop Defense
Ayy

>all sleved except one
come on man

This is what I half expected. I want to get back into the game. Used to play fluffals, didn't even know they released some DM support. I knew it was too good to be true.

It's Stop Defense. Pretty spicy anti-Bagooska tech desu.

I just thought it was weird, cuz everyone here creams over the dragon knight. Perhaps he isn't as good as people think he is?

Timaeus is not consistent. The problem isn't the Fusions, it's how often you can summon them and how easily.