youtube.com/watch?v=Fwe2GbjSMPs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MOMMY

Ploy destroyed this game

Ishtar paizuri

Ishtar GHB when
I need those thunder tits

I hope I get this cutie soon.

Guys wtf, I put LaD on my Arvis and now his ploy doesn't work anymore.

Next xenologue when

>3 def ploy fodders for free
Why is IS so generous?

Damn, I want to be VERDANE'D!

They're making like 20 million a month from this game, they probably don't care.

They realized all the """essential""" people (those who made the tier lists) saw the power of Def Ploy Est

I guess brave lance + SB works, but isn't there like only a handful of units that can run brave lance build properly? Like Cordy and Honkers, I have neither.

I have Effie with BL but I'll never be able to engage into a horse with armour, plus Effie kinda needs wary fighter anyway.

>those proportions

Cum inside Cumilla!

>Only enough feathers for grandpa's waifu or Arvis
>Arvis is more useful to me and I already have 6 other good swords but still want to promote Ayra first.
>Thinking about giving my +res Kagero a def ploy

My dick is literally playing the game for me.

good news everybody, you can transfer your jp FEW 3ds save to your eng copy with no problem.

just start a new game, pick rowan or lianna and a slot so you can save, back out and transfer the scenario0 file, don't touch the system one, and when you resume your save, it will show the prologue with 00 time played on that slot, but just pick it and you have all your same stuff

so...any recommended builds for this guy?

Why is she so perfect?

>Loki is Loptyr
>this girl is Sigurd's descendant since he banged a Loptyrian

if they were generous he would have came with spd ploy

>not having enough feathers for Ayra and Arvis
pleb

Rape Olivia!

Kellam isn't in the game yet, user

That's dumb now go delete your post like the little bitch you are.

NINO!

she loves (you) user! Don't just stand there, say something!

Fortress def, obstruct, bonfire, Slaying lance, Threaten def for your kellam

Kellam really needs wary fighter but he's got good enough defense that you may as well run LaD on him.

PA banner is fucking cursed this is my 6th time getting cucked and not a single dancer

Are you feather starved people new to the game or what? I've 5*d a dozen units with feathers and still have 200k left.

Aideen pls.

but then his res will be too low for def ploy

You know what to do user
Send that garbage home and get feathers

>Tharcia banner
>Leif, Finn, Nanna, Altena with Arion GHB
You know they'll do it. Old depressing guys don't sell.

Aha!

>Is Raigh somewhat redeemable? I really enjoy Yuji Himukai's art and want to use the units he drew.

Is bbqman worth 5*ing? I already have Lillian, Celica and Snacki.

>mfw i finally beat Arvis Infernal without Galeforce or Horse Emblem
For reference, my team was Klein, Azura, Cherche and Celica
>"b-but you used a dancer!"
I really don't give a fuck desu

any recommendation skills for arvis? i plan to keep his ring, and i suppose moonbow? shield slot is w/e i'm just wondering for his A and C slots mainly unless there's something better then moonbow...glacies?

>Old depressing guys
DO NOT INSULT TRAVANT!

Sakura's prf bow in warriors is the Spellbane Yumi
Elise's is Moonlight
Camilla's is Camilla's Axe
Hinoka's is Hinoka's Spear

Highest def red reposlut.

He's red julia and also the best debuffer in the game. Whether you need that or not id up to you.

>deletes post right after

Dancers and Cavalry are on the same tier of "(lol"

Fury

Fury is a given. Iceberg if you don't like memebow. Keep his C slot for ploymemes.

When they add Kellam they should do it without announcing him so that he just quietly cucks someone's pity rate. Or make him a gift unit that is added to your barracks without any message.

C'mon man, I hated what he did it Chapter 5 but he was just plain pathetic by the time you actually fought him. Nobody's going to care about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Fwe2GbjSMPs

Moonbow. No way you gonna fuck up Arvis with some fucking ice shit!

I wish, but it'll turn out to be nothing just like the whole Lopt/Grimleal thing.

Got any webms
If i swap out celica for a snaki is it still possible

Reminder that the strongest units in the entire game will be added last due to having to keep up with the constant powercreep!
You're looking at the real STRONGEST LORD right here.

>That def
>Highest def red

hahaha yeah i was thinking that too, fuck ice. thanks guys

>using horses for GHB instead of glorious fliers

Honestly ISIS have been designing the maps to fuck over ponies. The Minerva Maria BHB also fucks over horses hard, but fliers just breeze through it.

If you're trying to uphold your pride by not using cavmemes or galeforce, might as well use them because you have a dancer in your team.

>never even played arvis's game
>have 4 other 5* red mages
>still want to 5* him and feed him one of my only two hinatas

Sell me on him.

Is Def Ploy really any good? I mean, if you have a unit with Hone Attack, it's essentially the same thing.

Both maps were still easy to cheese with tinyhands and plains thot though

So that's how you use obstruct!

I hope when he gets into Heroes they keep him true to his game where he delet's everything he looks at.

I won't forgive IS for waiting until after double SP to release the banner and only giving us one weekend to SP farm anything we pull on the Warriors maps.

>Not a Kempf GHB

It's shit.

*blocks your path*

Wish I could get cucked by Sakura.

That I have user.

Depends on positioning. If you don't like to constantly be close to your buffer or placing them in harm's way, ploys are great.

Or you could use both and deal 9 more damage each attack.

>>femui is canon
Who is Azura's husband?

He's a better healslut than Lucina for TT. That's about the extent of his usefulness.

Whom do I build next /feg/?

Forgot to record a webm because I didn't think I'd clear it any time soon.
My team was:
>5* Cherche (+Def -Res) - Brave Axe+, Repo, Bonfire, DB3, Drag Back, Threaten Def 3
>5* Celica (+Atk -Res) - Ragnarok, Repo, Moonbow, LnD3, Desperation 3, Spur Def 3
>5* Azura - not used in combat but needs WoM
>5* Klein (+Atk -Spd) - BB+, Repo, Moonbow, DB3, Lancebreaker 3, Threaten Def 3
You might be able to use Sanaki instead of Celica, but you'd want a breaker skill to get some doubles

A debuff on the enemy is like all of your units getting a hone on them. And if you get lucky you can apply it on more than one of them too.

>only options for red mages are -atk Tharja, +res Lilina, neutral Sophia and a bunch of Henrys
Sell me on promoting Arvis over any of these so I actually have a usable red mage!

Femui, naturally.

Stop using Reinhardt.

Femui's only canon because they can stick her in the Nohr noble outfit and get those boner bucks
rip Mamui, forever shadowed by the version that has ass

Taco.
Or Kiran, s/he can be everyone's spouse.

Who cares

Don't post this dumb face again

That triple ploy game that only he can do also sounds pretty good, right?

Kaze or Laslow

He's a good support moreso than a nuke.

naaaah

Ayra is going to be a reward for buying Warriors.

Fuck off! Femui is only canon for the non-canon Conquest! Corn is her loving man!

>that speed stat

>arvis
>red julia with +spd -hp
>can stack 3 ploys, if speed or def ploy are released as a seal then he can in theory debuff 4 stats at once
vs
>unless tharja is -atk she sucks
>lilina without atk is shit
>henry is shit unless you're that one user that has a +10 henry meme build
>sophia isn't worth promoting without TA+Raven and good IV's

Dude what? Travant is based as fuck. As long as they base it around his Gen 1 self I see no issue.

Don't make jokes like that please

LOL Ralph

We already have Valter for that, user.

user, your spouse IS your background, right?

>unless tharja is -atk she sucks
-atk +speed I mean

>comparing Valter to BASED Travant

If I'm mainly concerned about having a bonus unit for the tt, should I roll for Deirdre or sigurd