/vn/ - Kazuki Kazami edition

Visual Novel General #1681

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:

This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk
twitter.com/HMS_Seiratan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Better op, also is this spin off vn any good?

I want to Reinhardo-sama's golden semen.

2 months

You mean the magical girl one?

Yuki

do you think yuuji allows her to give him robot hand handjobs?

Yes

Is there a term for legs spaced apart like this?

Thigh gap?

HAKAI

HAKAI

only fisting

If you like Grisaia humor it's a fun read, way overpriced for its length though so either wait for steam sale or just pirate I guess.

Yuuki

Yukino!

>all ages

It's a fun time if you miss the Grisaia cast. It's just a goofy scenario for a chance to see the cast again, and the series' brand of humour.

700 more days to go.

I had no clue Suwabe and Tori-san had a gay boy band until the Dies irae anime, sadly that ED is the only good part about the whole thing so far.

why do i even exist

Meiya best girl

you now remember sukisuki

That's what came to mind, but that seems to include legs where there's a tiny gap at the top of the thighs and nothing below that.

She is so deliciously lewd.

Episode 1 was decent, I still have hopes it'll be fun.

It's never coming out is it

I LIKE LOLIS!

It's alright but the humor is infantile and the characters behave in a different manner than in the original VN, which might lead to some confusion.
Also like some other user said it's overpriced, at least on Steam. They split the VN up into two parts and each part costs 20 bucks while lasting only about 4 hours each.
You can get it for much, much cheaper from a certain keysite though.

>he plays 18+ kusoge

How long ago did the "you're going to jail" jokes get old?

C;C PC when?

Is there anything the power of the d can't solve?

wouldn't that feel very cold and uncomfortable

>jokes

>overpriced
No kidding. 19.99€ each. Even Phantom Trigger's soundtrack is 13€. I could probably get it cheaper by ordering a physical copy from somewhere.

DELET THIS

Not everyone lives in Great Britain

They gotta milk that cow

to read moege

This is a loli onee-chan.

Falling asleep just like that... you are too cute, Yuuji.

Fin girl > onee-chan

it's selling like absolute shit which is why they had to include it in a humble bundle to get rid of a few copies

Then why did she get last place on the popularity poll?

>get rid of a few copies
That's not how digital sales work.

>tfw no abrasive dom girl to date
>tfw you will never get through her tough exterior to become her only confidant
Why live?

let's not argue sirmantics here

"VNs that were a lot worse than expected"

How good are the umineko games? Wondering about trying them out and I like mystery solving. Is it hard?

steins;gate
the pacing was shit
the main character was retarded
no big emotions, no proper character development that would allow you to get attached to the chars
haphazard and rushed ending for best girl (amane suzuha)

What is the definitive "big brain" VN?

The guillotine song was pretty good too.

To be fair, you need to have a very high IQ to understand Subahibi.

School Days.

A disappointment compared to Subahibi

>Going from SubaHibi to DDLC
I thought it was supposed to be the other way around

>Project M died for this

how do anime girls always have such excellent posture?

And then she proceeds to molest him.

I think they're great, legit some of the most fun I've had reading a VN, it gets a lot of hate for how it handled the last two chapters and I do agree to some extent but just the ride was fun enough for me to rate it highly.
There's no actual gameplay or mystery solving (expect for a single session), it's an entirely kinetic VN. So it's mostly just theorycrafting the possibilities in your head, game gives you all the clues and history in the menu. While the story is good on its own theorizing with anons as chapters were getting released was the most fun part of it all, so I highly recommend trying your best to solve the cases on your own.

Also leave the thread before you get spoiled.

What a good sister.

Anyone playing it yet?

Considering buying it even though I want to get the physical copy that's coming next week

I want Kazuki to molest me too.

Hidden in the picture are 1 beautiful woman, 1 cute girl and a clown. choose wisely

They're entertaining as long as you go into them expecting mystery-themed fantasy and not actual mysteries.

>ywn be molested by your neechan

Going to be ordering it next week, so won't be playing it for at least another two weeks.
Does anyone have the collector's edition? Is the artbook worth it?

The shitty MC ruined it.

beware spoilers

Will we get better MC after this shit?

feels very bad, man

I thought I would enjoy daibancho after Sengoku Rance but the thing felt like a chore to play.

The man had quite the harem by the end.

I choose best girl

She is my idol

its all ages kusoge

>mfw about to start my first non-english VN
TIME FOR MUV LUV

youtube.com/watch?v=CIGHCoVzqtk

jesus christ PE is so boring with tons of unnecessary drama. Why do you guys like this VN?

Managed to only last 1 route

why is this game so fucking ugly jesus fucking christ how difficult is it to draw a cute anime girl

Because you get to play as Jesus Christ

I didn't and skipped to W Happiness for konomi and reporter girl.

>unnecessary drama
VNs can't exist without drama.

I don't mind drama but this one has so many of them

Because it's a doujin VN made by a single guy? Most of the budget went towards the OST too.
Everyone reads the ps3 version anyways, you're not forced to play it with the old art & no voices.

You get used to it.

It wasn't made by a single guy.
Go back to /v/, if you don't even know the history of 07th Expansion you clearly do not belong here.

well thanks for clarifying

>image and music fit perfectly

The routes are pretty long, and they were probably doing the other ones first. They wouldn't be jumping from route to route after all.

It's a new group called HMS Seira-tan, they're cooperating with CoZ to bring NoAH sooner. twitter.com/HMS_Seiratan

Meh I prefer vns with some gameplay, the search continues.

Reminder this will not come out until some user kills himself for the rest of us

I replayed the common route when W released and it really wasn't that bad. Quite long and some melodrama but somehow I was happy reading it.

>vns with some gameplay
you're looking for danganronpa

Wait RIP I think I got a windows version of the game, I'm on an OSX machine right now.

Average Mac user.

Is there even an OSX version?