/wfg/ - Warframe General

Shit deluxe reminder edition
previous thread: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, only returning Warbros are currently eligible to join)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/u9fbkfB
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: lunv.io/E2jK0U
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/854253-warframe-update-22-plains-of-eidolon/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Hydroid
> forums.warframe.com/topic/836927-hydroid-prime-update-2160/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Other urls found in this thread:

multitwitch.tv
multitwitch.
multitwitch.t
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hmm really makes me think

Why did they fuck up embers deluxe?

Refresh, only chat should appear.

Reminder that you could be forming the core eidohunt group in your pubbie guild right now.

too much work, their sculptors/texturefags only like to do easy work

Limbo players are a scourge and should be rounded up and gassed.

if only drops weren't bugged

Me thinks that should happen to people who use the word scourge.

new multitwitch link for drops added like 6 newbie streams and removed inactive ones

multitwitch.tv

/DimitriV2/NeoNess007/Lowco/KiWad/Vondle/TheFamousChrisA/MoistBean/larxa/dahakersheaven/trugamingllc/gamerangerz/alblouki10/fotifive/rubytrue/bomenzzz/reesetapher

That's stupid, now she looks like a worse zephere.

ITS THAT TIME BOIS

I like the new Ember Deluxe skin better, fight me faggot

because the devs had some kind of beef with the concept artist they hired
the same guy that made Galatine, Sopranos, Knave, Strega, Pneuma, Koga, and Feyarch

LETS GO!

What the fuck did DE do to the murkray bait ? I got two to spawn in 20 bait used, and couldn't OS them while using tier two and three spears, while tier 1 work perfectly against them
then for NO REASON, four mukray spawn three minutes after I ran out of bait

But you're the faggot for liking it.

it's on?

This any good?

what frame should i try next?

>Mains
Nova P
Nezha
Frost P

>Occasional use
equinox
inaros(leveling, backburner)
wukang
excal
nekros P
ember

ew no thnx. If they're not going to put any effort into designing good Halloween cosmetics that fit the spirit and atmosphere of the game, I'm keeping my shekels. The patterns and designs look like they came out of some shitty party store

Can anyone confirm what gilding amps does?

forgot to mention i have loki for spy missions too

Why does melee get so much special treatment compared to guns? Lots of stances, more mod capacity, Condition Overload, channelling.

>kama

Arguably the worst weapon in the game

amps give mastery when they're gilded, for one.

it's broken AF now, but some people manage to get 40 of these fuckers

Oh god, why?

That's easy. I never use traps anyway.

Good thing warframes are technically cyborgs.

Doesn't bringing a friend work?

Fishing is fun! Fun!

its easy, if you give me the riven i can complete it and return it to you after

So he fired now?

>no new weapon skin pack

freeze them with a glaxion....? idk

tenno are rotten zombies with lost consciousness they are mental slaves of lotus

What if its a +Multishot +Crit Damage +Crit Chance Soma Prime riven?

fuck that nigga where the new frame skins and landing craft interior halloween at?

Why does christmas get all the good shit, I want jack o lanterns in my ship RREEE

if what you said its true de its proving once again to be a pile of monkeys

wew so this update is only fucking fishing because bounties constantly break and there is nothing else to go

does anyone here play on ps4 or just pc?

multitwitch.
tv/DimitriV2/NeoNess007/Lowco/KiWad/MoistBean/larxa/dahakersheaven/trugamingllc/gamerangerz/alblouki10/fotifive/rubytrue/bomenzzz/reesetapher/ptpv/activee/shogunlol1/spiritualjedi

Consolefag here, been browsing on and off for the last few days and really confused as to why no one seems excited to have finally gotten the Mag Deluxe skin. You guys got it, right? Because if you do no one seems thrilled to have it finally be made available

CRAWLING IN MY SKIIINNNNN

the catch here is you can use abilities, just not ON him
so yeah, Loki ftw

>including streams that can't be played at 160p

Wait im an idiot, I didnt know riven mods turned into a mod for the weapon you put them in and just ran a sabotage to get a fucking braton riven mod. Heres the max stats in case it is actually good

+172.8% crit damage
+53% damage to infested
-43.5% status chance

I like it, but I'm not gonna spam it every thread. There's another guy who's been posting it too.

fuck you are right i thought all were 160p

>I didnt know riven mods turned into a mod for the weapon you put them in
they don't nigguh

it's not the weapon you put it in, it's a weapon at random that you may not even own.

The skin is amazing. The problem however is that she sucks as a frame.

Oh so I jsut got ''lucky'' ran a sabotage with a braton prime and got a braton riven, is it any good.

Wrong.

Use Ivara, get max energy when you land, cast invs(if you cast near him it's over), roll to the target snap some pics, win, leave.

Oh, ok. Yeah no, don't want it to be spammed, just wondered why entire threads could go by with no one talking about it. It's just been looked forward to for so long I figured there'd be more hype

multitwitch.t
v/DimitriV2/NeoNess007/Lowco/KiWad/MoistBean/larxa/dahakersheaven/trugamingllc/gamerangerz/fotifive/rubytrue/bomenzzz/reesetapher/ptpv/shogunlol1/spiritualjedi/dmbrandon/thefamouschrisa/docgotgame/kieva

what the fuck is the point of ash
he looks ugly as shit and has shit skills, am i missing something?

Also one of those dudes started playing fortnite and one other just fucked off.

No it's awful, braton is a status weapon
reroll it

Fatal teleport + covert lethality

He used to be godly. Until they nerfed his ass. Now he's garbage.

A-aye aye sir!

>Ash
>ugly
Don't make me teleport behind you

He's Loki but for edgelords.

He also used to be one of the frames that could press 4 to kill everything on the map instantly, but DE went through a phase of ruining all of those.

So what's the replacement for old Zenurik? Do I just have to farm up the focus for new energy regen child-dash mode thing, or is there a new alternative to passive energy regen that like 90% of the frame builds relied on?

Eh, her Shield Transference syndicate mod is fairly useful. She could do with a buff tho, her 4 does painfully little damage to enemies even with max damage mods, and the syndicate mod for it doesn't really help make it any less shit.

already created new list but instantly one bitch left, ffs you have to switch streams 24/7 to keep up

Someone post the "PCgamerSword" screencap

I HOPE YOU GOYS ARE BUYING THE DAY OF THE DEAD STUFF, WHATS CAUGHT YOUR EYE?

Also what browser are you using? My rig is struggling to keep all that open on firefox.

Day of the Dead Lato Vandal skin

just press 5 ctrl+space 5 once in a while
it's perfectly boring and uninteresting but eh, DE got us to use the potatoes!

New Zenurik, kid dash, receive energy regen

The ugly-as-sin one with the retarded looking cartoon skull on it.

oh wait

tried chrome and firefox and both worked for first time i opened multitwitch and then it just doesn't work because it keep buffering

He was freelance to begin with but yeah, they're not working with him anymore. Apparently they had creative differences about the mohawk for the Ember deluxe. He didn't put it in the original design but DE insisted on the stupid blade on her head. I guess he said some things he shouldn't have and they broke things off with him.

Is Naramon still worth investing time into? I have the most points for that already but i'm not sure what's changed so i hesitate putting it on my primary weapon.

nevermind a quick restart fixed it.

wat do?

So! How have fishing been for you today?

It's just occurred to me that the semi-auto amp could probably be used to pop nullifier bubbles from the outside. It's a use, I think.

You know, I'd come back after a long break. It was coincidence that PoE had just dropped. A lot of things had changed and I'd forgotten a lot more. My clan had kicked me for inactivity and was now too swamped with new members to pick me back up. I was feeling very unsure about the game and whether I would even enjoy it anymore.

But then, while running across the field, I heard something. A clarion call which instantly filled me with confidence and brought back all the good memories of the game in the past.

WHAT SORT OF CLEM?!

that channeling damage tho

Whats a good stream to watch? thefamouschrisa just stopped

we dont know for sure what happened behind closed doors.

but i feel its not really professional for the artist to air work grievances out in the open

like ok dude its cool and all you feel so strongly about your design, but DE is the client here, their own feedback needs to be considered

it's like tertiary at best. the affinity bonus and combo multiplier buff may be nice if you do nekros things a lot, and apparently the waybound boost to void dash goes way far, but it's a lot less good than it once was.

I'd imagine that would fetch a pretty penny seeing as people go crazy over dragon nikana

art is a back and forth process this kinda happening is the norm

Speaking of ugly cartoon skulls, did they ever release that datamined Silva and Aegis one?

I'd buy it for the Prime just to have an energy blade again. I can't seem to chat link it though.

>fishing as ivara
>do a bounty close by after all i need standing
>died
>loading cetus
>wat
>fucking nox and helios had killed me before casually, expending all my revives
i should just take volt and forget the fucking rest.

>95% damage reduction
>one shot
love t5 bounty

What is "The Index"?

Is it anything special?

all focus points are refunded, so all you have to do is some 1 hr ish long quest to unlock the dash, thats it

desu i like new zenurik more, you can use it instantly and once the dash is like rank 3 and above its kinda hard to really run out of energy

try imagine the artist's ember design come to life, and DE's one too, which one would sell more?
just fill his mouth with moneys so he shut up since he's probably going to make you gain like 100000 times the money spent for hiring him, plus ember is really popular

Credit farm

it's a weird gambling side quest thing using conclave maps that's decent for quickly grinding credits but mostly annoying and stupid.

they did

someone post the third row of the market front page

Thanks, guess i'll look into all the different focuses before i make a decision, might have to get another lens besides the ones i got, was hoping to avoid that.