Guild: Re:tart
Probably dead?

Servers /rog/ dies on:

Origins RO
www.originsro.org
5/5/5/3 classic pre-trans Episode 0.9 with updates incoming
Guild: Moebros
def ded

You should stop doing this since nobody plays on those servers anymore.

some people do

reminder

also sage

I'm one of them but I'll probably quit again since I can barely stand playing this old game alone.

Leaked Renewal VR gameplay footage

>had to charge it up
>only exploded everything in a line instead of everything around you
more like trans

Play with me user.

What is better for playing a totally solo LK/RK with no interaction with any other players, NovaRO or HeRO?

nova rk

Server?

I want your spiciest shitposts. What do you consider to be the best server, official or private, for the most authentic glory days of classic RO experience? Even if the answer is "none, they're all shit", pick which server you think would be the closest if they'd fix [X] issue(s).

I thought you were implying you were playing Re:Start.

>that tfw when you don't remember the names of the servers you used to like in the past so you can't even try to find out what became of them

Origins. I don't play on that shit anymore but I felt pretty genuine.

I would love to keep playing origins, if the mods would actually do the fucking updates, and there were more people around

I do. My main is a 84/41 bs with some decent gears for pve but I can roll another class if we can't share yet.

Its too bad private servers will never have the necessary population to make them sustainable for that kind of experience.

GGro. It's only problem was Cookie.

the problem with origins wasn't population

sure it's nice to have more people but i can't imagine having another 250 people on the seals map or raydric map would save it

bigger issue is devs don't give a fuck about updates, haru too busy working on the emulator and the other devs are "busy IRL" (read: playing mobile games and jerking each other off)

eerily similar situation to cookieRO, lead dev of which was too busy working on the emulator and left the server to be run by absolute fucking morons who did little more than @item TGK cards and +20 weapons for their faggot friends

>eerily similar situation to cookieRO, lead dev of which was too busy working on the emulator and left the server
He quit due to inter-staff drama, not working for the emulator or whatever. Haru is way too autistic to quit so I don't think that will be an issue.

LOL

i was referring to yommy, idk if you're also thinking of the same person

and yes haru is autistic (just read his discord rantings about why they won't ever add @refresh), but it's also minimal effort to add in content they basically disabled from a release (pre-re) version of hercules. the fact that nobody cares to work on that is a telling indicator of why the server hasn't grown much in 4+ years.

Yommy wasn't the lead dev, or dev at all, he didn't really do anything for the server and was there for the money. The actual developer was Gingersnap/Rikter and the server came crumbling down the moment he quit because Yommy didn't have dev abilities, he hired some random nobody who didn't do anything other than fucking up stuff that worked fine and then basically abandoned the server in the hands of Softserve and other retards who @itemed shit for their friends (this includes miguelito and company).

>just read his discord rantings about why they won't ever add @refresh
There are some reasons though, like exploiting it for sonic blow spam, but what are his?

>There are some reasons though, like exploiting it for sonic blow spam

Can't do that with adelays, which is even open source nowadays as far as I know. The funniest thing is that crying over @refresh for this reason is really just saying "look everyone you can nodelay on my server because i dont have any protection, but at least there's no refresh lmao"

>There are some reasons though, like exploiting it for sonic blow spam, but what are his?
That sounds like bullshit. At least on rathena, Sonic Blow has a fixed delay of 2 secs. @refresh only works on skills that you normally need to dance click, like occult impact.

Why not just add a cooldown or something of the sort to the command? There are servers with working refresh that doesn't allow exploits.

Because spamming @refresh isn't worth it for the low pool of skills that benefits from it. That's why people either uses nodelay or don't bother on using refresh for le ebin no skill animation on aspd-based delay skills.

>re:tard still on maint
Come on! I just want to smack some pasanas.

Same user.

you should thank god that breathing is handled by the autonomic nervous system

Just how many variants of "my shit RO server is better than your shit RO server" are we going to go through before this zombie of a general finally dies?

>+1 mexican peso has been added to your bank account

>mfw i see people streaming re:start on twitch right now

who are they fooling

>Odin(6)
What did they mean by this?

>iro re:start is infested with bots
>new sea server isn’t

I wonder why that is.

Also, Renewal ASPD calc is fucking shit. Everything about Renewal is ok EXCEPT ASPD calc and 3rd Jobs and the power creep it brought. ASPD pots don’t work and quicken skills do fuck all if your AGI is not at least fucking 90. Good luck being a beginner AGI Knight whacking Swordfish in Byalan because it will take you fucking YEARS to kill one.

Fucking 3rd Jobs as well. Gravity must’ve had a team full of retards to not fucking anticipate power creep at all. Trans was bad, but this is worse. Every skill, save from Asura Strike, Safety Wall, and Magnetic Earth, are practically useless by the time you get to 3rd Job. Sure, you’ll use some of those skills right after you change, but after that? Nada. Never used again. I swear, every offensive 3rd Job skill is a flavor of AoE button-masher, and when was the last time the Wizard class reigned supreme in AoE? Oh right, fucking supplanted by every class, especially Sorcerers, who used to be the anti-mage class, have offensive AoE NOW. Warlocks are now relegated to fucking SUPPORT. WHAT A FUCKING SHAME FOR THE AOE KING.

This was my first RPG, and I like it a lot, but fuck Gravity, man. I can tolerate Trans, but 3rd jobs? Fuck no. I’d rather they just increase the level cap and add new skills that complements the class branch more than the travesty of 3rd jobs, and modern Ragnarök in general.

While I agree on tour opinion about 3rd jobs, I think actually ASPD calculation is fucked the other way around in renewal.
Everyone and their mother has 180+ aspd in RE:start with only 80 points in dex and an awake on.
I have a knight a blakc smith and a monk and all of them have 80~82 base agi and all of them are at 180~185 aspd it's fucking bananas

You're dealing with broken private ASPDs.

works fine on leika

Funniest part about this post is that all this fucking shit is mostly blatantly wrong stuff like "aspd is so hard guys" or "wl does no damage even sorc is better lol" when Warlock are blazing through the game with the Bio5 hats.

What a fucking joke of a post, as is this thread. Always talking about shit that has no clue about.

>one overpowered piece of p2w gear makes one skill broken as shit
>the class is suddenly good
jejnubblers everyone

ASPD is easy as fuck to get in renewal, this is my char with just an awake + agi up on.
Renewal is truly easy mode, no need to think about your build since you need almost no dex and most of your damage comes from your weapon

>no shield and so no shield aspd penalty
>no dex in keknewal where everything has massive flee and your cast times are abysmally long by default
>aspd cap is 193

the problem with origins is that people from the rog guild have stopped playing here and there so it sapped the remaining player's will to keep playing

it's not a problem with origins, it's a problem with /rog/ because that's what happens on every single server they go to

Nobba! With me! Just me. Only me. Not with Bikini maid or anyone else.

dude fuck off already you're an eyesore

those of us on restart should gather.

You fuck off, nobody kid.

>who needs a shiedl when you have lots of flee >Only mvps have crazy hit
>all monk cast times are way faster than in pre-re

git gud

mighty words for a sub 60 IQ potato

Epic comeback, nobody kid.

so, you, yourself and you?

Yeah and then what, make a guild?

You are tearing me apart, /rog/

Well they say third times' the charm :^)

We won't because we'll need to post our igns which none of us have done it yet.
I'll probably post mine once I log in tomorrow.

We should at least me posting classes and time zones I guess

I guess I will go first: Voile mage, sage hopefully soon™, CST

>>new sea server isn’t
yet

yeah well blame judas for starting that trend

>trusting in a guy literally named judas
Sub 50 IQ.

bump ^_^

>>new sea server isn’t
lmao you people are fucking nuts if you actually believe this

>no novaro in the OP

:^)

>openkore is the only fork/the only bot in existance

>I'm just gonna make random assumptions and desperately pray that I turn out to be correct

For idiots? Yes. The lack of openkore kills 90% of botting.

>re:dditards are in such damage control over their server being a bot fiesta that they have to make up lies about phRO

Imagine a world where SEA monkeys are better at security than white people. These are the things Warpportal makes possible.

White people aren't running WarpPortal

thanks nobba tell me more

>no openkore
>suddenly everyone is running pixelbots and other garbage
legit worse, you never see anyone running a fucking archer bot that teleports and killsteals these days but holy fuck is it a thing in thRO

also the development team has totally given up

officials are shit lets all play novaRO

I would but I just started on Odin like a few days ago.

>holy fuck is it a thing in thRO
It's not. Shut the fuck up will you? SEA servers are free from bots. Period.

t. deluded seamonkey

>keknibbel

Noone wants you

Don't be silly user, no one would want me no matter what server I played on.

Odin IS restart's server you dumbfuck.

I know that, I just figured anyone playing on it right now is well beyond on progression to someone who started a few days ago.

There isn't a single server where the developers don't play on and also don't have the bot working.

Meanwhile on places like thRO and pRO you could just sell your bypass for 10000 dollars to some chink company and they'd scrounge it up just so they could sell 11 billion zenies to the third worlders you call a population.

this is a no commie zone, beg for working openkore on your shitty facebook pages