/dg/ - Deadstiny General

>>LIVE EVENTSNEWSCLANS

THEY FUCKING DID IT

XSHITTERS BTFO FOREVER

ALPHA TEAM FUCKING DOES IT AGAIN
EAST SHIT XBONERS

A L P H A

Is Alpha team all in the same clan?

Do you get Prestige Raid rewards from Hawthorne? Please tell me you don't.

What are the chances of this game being handed off to the Live Team soon?

ALPHA

MOTHERFUCKING

TEAM

>yfw Xboners rn

>Gothalion and his band of bumbling bumfucks not even top ten

Did the banshee cost them another victory?

???

Das it mane

Can OP just delete this thread and we make a new one with this image?

We can all agree to just abandon this one or some shit

Fuck off

Here's a list of weapons that need buffs badly

>Hand cannons
>Pulse rifles
>Shotguns

No

les gooooo

This is now officially /dg-at/ in sp coal appreciation of OUR BOYS top ten top ten top ten

the stretched out all the content just up until PC release so we can do it all over again

gg bungie

>Did VoG/CE with a couple of these people in Y1
>Now they're in top 10 for World's First for Hard Mode Leviathan

Neat.

How would you buff Pulse Rifles and Handcannons without making Assault Rifles worthless?

/ourboys/ did it

>getting excited for being top 10
This is a joke right? You stream watched other players ahead of you and still failed to get anywhere close to first place despite ripping off tactics/mechanics from players who are better than you

No, you don't.

----

SHOUTOUT TO MY BOYS HOBO, SMOKY, RMP, EJN, THUNDER, ADEPT_VILLAIN, SWOLE, STUART, OREOS, DANE, JACK AND NOOBISH

WE FUCKING DID IT

alpha team running this general with no competition at all

pandox's first release and he blew it

shut the fuck up shitter

You know it's easy Raid when Veeky Forums autists are 9th

What? You want to be spoonfed prestige raid gear?

Fuck you.

>set the bar so low for yourself you get excited despite failing to be even top 5, behind a series of teams and players who are completely unknown
never change, sand nigger

was the thing about xboners beating alpha team a meme? did they even start it?

And so, at the end of their journey, Alpha Team discovered that the true reward was not weapons or armor, but Friendship...

But there is another great journey ahead.

>zippy and crew finally make it to top ten

It’s...it’s like watching your children grow and up and leave for college

Hi :D

Wheres your top 10 fuck boy????

>all these salty faggots in the thread trying to play down the accomplishments of alpha team
Just let them enjoy it, it's a big deal no one else from here will ever accomplish

Wassup

You post that like it's a bad thing to be rooting /yourguys/ on

>Please tell me you don't.
Technically you do.You don't get the gloss coat, but they're identical levels and stats so you might as well.

We did it, Reddit!

are you going to do prestige again or is it not worth

SAY IT WITH ME

PRAISE

ALPHA

>giving a shit about what team finished the easiest Raid in Destiny history the fastest

lul

>And so, at the end of their journey, Alpha Team discovered that the true reward was not weapons or armor, but a shitty ornament for a gun
fixed

What do alpha team study at college?

I knew they could do it I FUCKING KNEW IT

>tfw too busy to find time for the Raid
>tfw still only 300 light

So I just woke up, didn't get to see what prestiege raid is yet. Let me try and guess, more mobs that hit harder and some faggy mechanic that prevents the same person doing the same thing for more than one phase of anything?

>Rare emblem
>Reskinned gear with some LED strips on it
>No guns
>No Acrius upgrade outside cosmetics
>Cosmetic headdress

Reminder that Bungie believes that the rewards for the hardest, most demanding content in the game should be solely cosmetic trophy pieces while powerful gear should be easily attainable.

Praise Alpha

Pulse rifles and handcannons punish missed shots. If both players land all their shots, the player using pulses or HCs should beat the assault rifle user, but assault rifles should win if the other player misses a shot. That is how they're supposed to be balanced.

Praise alpha

t. Guy not in tbe top 10 for hard mode Leviathon

m-maybe

That's fine, actually. Power isn't that useful in this game and can't really be shown off. Cosmetics and shit are fantastic rewards.

ALPHA TEAM

this will henceforth be referred to as AT Day

Those two have no corelation, I'm 305 on all 3 characters and I've done calus once. And I mean calus, not the whole raid, just one boss for one phase.

Praise Alpha

no they didn't
either zippy fanbois shitposting or alpha meme themselves doing it

NEET studies

PRAISE REDEEM

>tfw not in alpha team

Weapons relying on precision aiming like that will always be worse. The existence of HCR always fucks precision-dependent weapons.

I forgot the raid was even today desu.

>Solely cosmetic rewards are better than a Mythoclast tier unique and powerful weapon
Literally and unironically kill yourself.

I think that was just memers trying to start shit

What a shitty fucking emblem

>a bunch of autists from a Vietnamese sandcastle building board did better than professional destiny streamers

This makes up for the fact that my group bailed on doing the raid this morning

Praise Alpha

on this day user we are all alpha team

Except the xboners who pussed

For real? kek so prestige is literally just the same thing they do every time.

Somebody list all the changes, thanks.

Shout out to my man Colt

But what happened, I thought you guys hated Destiny 2? Why brag about it all of a sudden? Isn't this game shit?

I rarely, rarely ever get any gear higher than 295. I owe my 300 to those +5 mods.

I forgot this was even a thing.

>those 'leaked', not fake, skype logs
>Zippy100012: I can't let Alpha Team crumble having the thread think their leader cannot race
>DonThyDone: I'll see. I already set the host to my own giving me a massive advantage in the tournament.
>DonThyDone: hopefully /dg/ won't realize the tournament is rigged in Alphas favour.
>Zippy100012: praise alpha
>DonThyDone: praise alpha
>SmokyProgg_: praise alpha

praise alpha

>i died for this

>don't know that feel fampai

Slyfer, I order you return to my deck!

the game is shit but AT are gods

Bungie's theme with heroic raids is 'fuck the weak link.' No baddies allowed, get a real team.

You need to d o milestones nigga, you ain't getting shit from regular gear once you hit 265. Exotic engrams will get you to 299 at best, but then you need to start doing milestones, powerful engrams give you gear up to 300.

>tfw you forgot Ten
Feelsgreatmane

alpha team baby

???????????

Leviathan is the easiest Raid Bungie has ever made.

high caliber rounds were nerfed in D1. but apparently when we lost the Traveler's light, we lost all notions of balance too

thats not crota

I used to run raids like crazy during D1, literally hads all weapons and armor sets from all of them, in D2 i touched the final boss of the raid once. Got fucked over by a power outage first week and as much as I was pissed then, it feels liberating not to have to worry about raids any more. Its just the more raids come out, the more elitist people get about them and I just like to relax while playing, which is the exact opposite of packing yourself into a clockworks event five people hopped up on diet energy drinks and hemorrhoid cream.

then why isn’t your group in the top ten???

I actually didn't realize that Milestones leveled you up like that. I thought it was just the same gear over and over.

>I told them alpha team still runs this thread
>they didnt believe me

Crota's end isnt a raid

>Goth's team is still wiping on Calus

Why is everyone on his "team" so fucking bad?

they even got buttmad they didnt get world first AGAIN even though they keep saying they werent trying for world first LUL

What happened to the xboners challenge?! Was it all talk?!

Crucible anyone?