/ink/ - Splatoon General

Last thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
- Splatoon 2 Map Rotation: splatoon2.ink/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

> News
- Vampires have won the latest North American Splatfest!
- Stamina has won the latest Japanese Splatfest!
- Version 1.4.0 has been released! Check for patch notes below.
- Custom E-liter 4K and 4K Scope has been released! Sub is beakon, special is bubble blower.

> Patch notes
- en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

> Big S2 Gear & Weapon list (contains unreleased weapons)
- leanny.github.io/splat2/

> List of possible main abilities for gear so far (contains unreleased gear)
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

> Latest updates on what the Splatnet store is selling
- twitter.com/splatnetstore

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
- loadout.ink/

> View schedules for stages, Salmon Run, and current Splatnet gear
- splatoon2.ink/

> View Nintendo Switch online services on your PC
- github.com/OatmealDome/LoungeChair/releases/tag/v1.0.6422.34538

> Add your FC to the list of FC below:
- docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

> List of FC:
- docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

> Splatoon 1 Artbook
- archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y63i2NR9-LE
youtube.com/watch?v=51UpT3-dAXE
youtube.com/watch?v=WwXK12YYhm4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sex with Marie!

I was just 2 seconds away from making a thread

first for best idol

CLANG CLANG

what if your woomy laid out in the sun and became dry and deflated and had trouble breathing

Top taste

I like this woomy!

I want to cook Callie and put her on my plate!

youtube.com/watch?v=Y63i2NR9-LE

Woomies are best eaten raw while they're alive and screaming on a sidewalk.

Indeed she is

Can't even find 3 people to play with at once.

Post squids and their favorite idol!

Snowboard yebby just wants a chance to show Marie a cool snowboard trick.

Porl!

Join the Heavy Weapons Squids now! All Splatling variants welcome!

Sorry, timezones are a mess... I'll make sure to add you but can I have your name whenever you can answer please?

Total Pearlfag

Art Spag misses Callie, she appreciated art

2/4

WHERE MY BRUSH BOIS AT
REPORT IN

BEAT ANY ASSES LATELY?
GOT YOUR WEAPON TO SUPERFRESH?
had a lovely dinner outing with your family and or friends?
STOLE CANDY FROM A SQUIB????

She can't stand lyrics she can understand in songs, so she only listens Turquoise October and Marina's early singles in octarian.

Sorry about your autistic woomy

>tfw Zero made one of the freshest gang outfits
>haven't seen him actually use it once
Feels bad man

3/4

I bet she tries to beg Marina to go back to her solo career right in front of Pearl too.

Total DJ Octavio fangirls, love Turquoise October as well

Join the new Squelcher Squad! Now accepting squelcher defectors from the dulies gang.

How long until bubbles become good?
Now that miiverse is gone, how do we state our dissatisfaction of weapons?
Bubbles have a lot of potential, but there's so many aspects holding muh bubbles back.
Anyone agree?

Has your woomy ever eaten a fellow woomy before?

The Red Baron, AKA Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen.
He took down 80 planes in his career (81 if you count his kill of the French pilot who was in enemy territory) including the famed British flying ace whats-his-name. The poor sucker was meters away from safety when the Baron showed up.
In one month alone he tore down 22 enemy aircrafts. A character feared by most, and beloved by some.

>pilot woomy reading those translated sunken scrolls from years in the past
No wonder she's the way she is. I wonder, do inklings have weaponized aircraft?

>Green woomy is the leader of a gang
I might defect now

mention the wrong person?

Octarians have zeppelins and a lot of UFO shit, but inklings probably only have Inkjet. They don't have a lot of big military equipment in general, they seem to rely a lot more on handheld weaponry.

The more I use the Forge the more I like the bubbles. I'm not going to complain if they buff them but they seem fine the way they are now to me.

I'd consider making it a long-range gang to include chargers, sloshing machine, range blaster, and a few others, but I'm not sure if that's too vauge

The problem is that it relys on your teammates not just popping them cause they're there. Sure you can try to time pops for good inkage or kills, but some people just wanna go oh shiny and pop them right away.

Rhythmic, march-like beat, perfect for exercise.
Now I want to sneakily put TO in my gym instead of shit they always have.

Considering recent changes having three sub ISM instead of Ink Resist would be better in general, desu.

Problem is people popping them as soon as possible all the time.

You don't think they move too fast?
You don't think teamates fuck it all up?
You don't think popping them takes too long?
You don't think having only 3 is insufficient?
You don't think they have too little range and damage?

If they were more like C4 that only you can pop whenever you want and not poppable by fucking "team" "mates" then I would love them.

Bubbles are the only special that team mates can interfere with.
How is this fair?

shut up faggot

>last purple squid amiibo to go on sale was 1 month ago

Can we start making signs that say DO NOT POP THE BUBBLES UNLESS THERE'S AN ENEMY on the plaza or something like that?

I mean, as far as we know. But the only Inkling militarily exercises we've seen is pretty much espionage in the form of Agents 3 and 4 singlehandely invading octo valley and saving zapfish. We don't know what would happen if Salmonoids or Octarians invaded with their technology. Inklings could be hiding shit they just don't need to use because it's overpowered in turf wars and they've been at peace for years.

>namefag calling someone a faggot
I thought they were clever at least.

So how do you guys feel about that ghillie suit that's eventually gonna be added to the game, thanks to that one Jap Splatoon gear contest?

50,000 squids used to live here.

It's ugly af. They should have gone with the Jellies or Cowgirl outfit. Hopefully the abilities are shit like cold blooded so people don't wear them until annie has better ones.

>Name fag
>No caps
>Calling someone faggot with no reason

I'm making it my mission to splat anyone who uses that outfit even if it costs me the match. Fuck whoever submitted it, approved it, and anyone who wears it.

Will admit at times that does kinda tick me off but it rarely happens to me. If anything people on both sides tend to ignore them or move around them. I do get some smug satisfaction when I pop a bubble behind some brella user with their shield out and splat them.

I want to join the squelcher squad.

True. But think about it- octarians live underground and salmonids were utilizing zerg rush up until recent times when they started to trade tech with octos. There's little reason to develop offensive aircraft when one of the threats isn't affected by them and other can be contained with infantry. They are vulnerable to octarian tanks, but that's why they don't give them zapfish to power them.

shut the fuck up you cockgoblin, i bet you kiss men you faggot

You got it! I'll update the list later, I should have started school work 2 hours ago

Flying Ace Yebby will take down the Red Baron!

You are a disgrace to pilots everywhere you stereotypical maggot.

>when they started to trade tech with octos
The only tech stated to come from octos is the geyser tech. Which oddly enough, works better for the salmonoids than octarians. As octarian gushers come up in the ink of whoever inked it, while salmonoid ones are always Salmon ink.

And we also know we have the tech for giant cannons that pretty much obliterate the Salmonoid threat. And I don't buy that octo valley is entirely underground, I bet you there are ways for them to get their aircraft to inkopolis. However inklings probably have defenses for that.

It's ugly and should not have won, just like how the sushi chef shouldn't have won in the first game.
But I might wear the shirt with the stealth goggles and octoling boots just for memeing it up

I kinda liked the sushi chef though, it wasn't a terrible aesthetic together. And some of it mixed okay.

>Implying your shit spag could take down Manfred Albrecht Freiherr von Richthofen

What colour is your wheelchair you crippling autist?

Lemme in

>And I don't buy that octo valley is entirely underground
Yes, but the important bits are underground where planes are ineffective. Knowing that inklings' treatment of their relations is heavily on offense from inkling half, that inklings live in the moment instead of planning stuff and that one of the pillars of their society is thinly veiled infantry drills, it'd make sense to not have much beyond what we know.

was I the only one kicked out?

Octoling boots aren't the combat boots they were before. Look at their shoes nect time you play singleplayer.

I didn't think about that part. But your reasoning is sound. All inklings are pretty much ready for war should the time come. Makes me hope for an actual war in Splatoon 3 but it's probably just gonna be Agent 5 doing everything on their own again.

Dat inkling Gal's Rape face xDD

The sushi chef isn't bad, but most of the other entries from the first contest were also better than it.
It's more appealing than fair amount of gear, and leagues better than the ghillie suit.

I know that they are high-heel ones in single player, but the datamined stuff still has the old style there too.

Yes

When your home alone and you got nothing to do xDD... WOOMYWOOMYWOOMYWOOMYWOOMYWOOMYWOOMYWOOMYWOOMYWOOMYWOOMYWOOMY

UR A GID NOW :DDDD

Ngyes*

I LUV THIS VIDEO XD
(my woomy is best tho :3)
youtube.com/watch?v=51UpT3-dAXE

>No hero dual squelchers

This isn't /ink/ anymore, this is retarded for reddit standards.

This is the future you chose.

>no hero Nozzlenose
>no hero Sloshmo
Those are bigger crimes

I made this AMV for splatton
(Please like for more)
youtube.com/watch?v=WwXK12YYhm4

As long as I can get SR and League squads I can easily ignore the nonsense.

It's just the same handful of shitters probably cackling in their discord, just ignore it

your the retard here you leddit cuck

This is what happens when you condone avatarfagging

>round 3
>mothership
Glad to know the greatest factor in the outcome of the run is skill.

then feel free to leave, shitpost-kun

Who do you think I am, anyways?

Imagine being so buttblasted that you spam shit memes to kill the thread, this is the mentality of discordfags

says the avatarfag

shut the fuck up , just ignore the watermark ifunny memes are Really good.

3/4

That's what that "orion" nonsense is?

why isnt anyone else posting stuff?

this game is dying

>tfw chatting about possible inkling war and the clothes in the game spurred on by posting squids
>go take a shower
>people are just being buttblasted now and aren't even talking about the game

Does anyone have Squidvader Cap with RSU