steamcommunity.com/groups/armoredcorevg

Mechwarrior Living Legends:
clanjadewolf.net/mwll/
mechlivinglegends.net/

Living Legends Server Stats (Use this to check if anyone is playing):
stats.spikx.net/mwll.html

Heavy Gear Assault:
store.steampowered.com/app/416020

M.A.V. (Now with more Chromehound legal rights!)
bombdogstudios.com/blog/

MechWarrior Online:
mwomercs.com/

School the PIG here:
mwomercs.com/piranha

How to start MWO:
youtube.com/watch?v=imffSrJ4O7s

New Player's Guide to MWO (aka the Manual):
docs.google.com/presentation/d/1bmIEjECA6IbWRm92vmylZNv2QYVc5gXO7CT9jMITOrM/edit

MWO Mechlab:
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab

MWO Heat Simulator:
keikun17.github.io/mwo_heat_simulator/

Some of the MWO Models and Cockpits:
gamemodels3d.com/games/mechwarrior/

Kanajashi's Video Tutorials:
youtube.com/watch?v=RGPYOrhEFtg

Group Mumble Info:
kong.stepoff.com
port:7777

Other urls found in this thread:

mwomercs.com/news/2017/10/1914-civil-war-escalation-mech-pack-challenges
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=46&l=b9eca777ac960a3574f8387cf8be11725c78ae5e
mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=504&l=2c7c5001dbfce3b83283b84bf231f23f853b1f8a
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for being pushed off the board by the botposter again.

IHMT

Hello

I think I found my totem mech bros..

gay shit t b h
pour some for me too

Your totem a shit.

Looks like about one in 4 of the team wasn't shit, though. You did win, after all.

The other team definitely contributed more evenly though. Your good players carried. A lot.

So how about that America Vs Japan Robot fight. Should only buy Mechs from Kurita now right?

Patch postponement notice when?

Soon™

It happened.
time to play Living legends

They are the cooler ones so yea

It was a joke, it was always going to be a joke. Until it's mechs with real weapons and real armor, it's just a joke.

Playing Gundam VS.
Cannot beat trial 9s final stage, been playing just this fight for around 3 1/2 hours. Feel a strange pressure in my head.
Someone please help, that final guy kills me with a touch.

wow............................................................................................................................................................................................
so this...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................is the power..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................of patch day................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Patch is on right now.

Honestly, it showed off some real ugly.

The US robot was topheavy as fuck, enough so that the JP one could slap it hard enough to knock it on it's ass.

The JP robot was so fragile that it couldn't protect the pilot properly.

Either they're going to have to remote the suits, or use some serious cockpit protection. The US bot has the right idea there.

no you are shit

God Graham's giving you the shits, right?

The best I can say is use your partner for bait, but be sure to take your shot every time he goes to start in on your partner. Push too hard and you get combofucked instead, turtle up and too passive and you take so much time you drop a rank and have to do the whole route from scratch. Don't sweat your partner getting killed if it happens, you should be able to do enough damage to finish the stage before he runs you out of lives.

Thanks for the help but i thought i better stop before i pressure cooked my innards.
Might give it another shot tomorrow. That idiot dies at least 3-4 times. im spamming the damn funnels like people recommend but nothing hits.

hello this is online

You're knocking off the low HP stuff as quick as you can, and try and stick to the edges and cover when you're taking a wave. It's the hardest route in the game, honestly.

All systems: Abominable.

In other news, early adopter rewards are screwed up and you may not see them post-patch.

Fucking peachy. That's what I get for feeding pig.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>large lasers have shorter cooldown than medium lasers

that makes ABSOLUTELY zero fucking sense
although it maybe bring us into DPS meta instead of BIGALPHASTRIKE meta

They did manage the 2 days of premium time, though. So you probably got the Mechbay.

Probably.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*wheeze*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

those changes didnt make it, or at least that was PIGs position last time I checked

TEN OUT OF MOTHER FUCKING TEN PGI

what are you talking about

medium laser CD: 3.5
LL CD: 3.1

*breathes in*
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
*dies*

For reference...

Wow, so all of that extra time to do the animations and...yeah...

>no animation previews
>update delayed twice
>still didn't get a refund
All the signs were there.

why

Update: What the pig has fucked you on is if you fed him after the original early adopter awards, but during the extension. Seems someone failed at adjusting those numbers.

This. They did stop some of the changes, but these went through:

Medium Laser•Cooldown Increased to 3.5 (from 3.0)
ER Medium Laser•Cooldown Increased to 4 (from 3.35)
Clan ER Medium Laser•Cooldown Increased to 4.5 (from 3.75)
Clan Heavy Medium Laser•Cooldown Increased to 5.5 (from 5.0)

Medium lasers got jacked, but they left the other ones alone for now, including the HLL. Yeah, that means the IS LL fires faster than the IS ML.

what a fucking joke, this entire update

Just shove it out the door Russ.

well, too late for refunds

Please stop making these threads. Thank you in advance.

>tfw a light mech peaks the same time you do and stays there just long enough for you to blow your load all over its face
dumb osiris

I'm so glad I've mentally checked out of this game a long time ago and can view this as poetry instead of tragedy at this point. This actually looks like someone just spent 30 min to an hour on blender without even looking at the results.

>tfw in 2014 i told myself i would pay up to 300 bucks for nova kitties specifically because of the double knees, knowing the entire platform would be garbage.

What a shame.

It looks like it's fucking tiptoeing across the battlefield

You had four months to change one date in some system somewhere and it never happened. I feel this was from a lack of communication (PR guys change the date, forget to tell the programmers actually controlling it) instead of pure laziness but come on guys.

Just another thing that PGI has totally fucked up in the last 30 days. Add it to the growing list.

it's pig, you're supposed to expect pure unsaturated incompetence in every regard

like that's not even a joke, they are just plain incompetent

Outside geo of the Osiris clips through the cockpit, remains visible if you look down and in startup sequence.

When's hawken?

HAWKEN IS DEAD.
ALRIGHT?
DEAD.

Oh. and they just fixed it for me I guess.
WELL THANKS

I am going to sit this one out until they hotfix this shit. We haven't had a patch this broken in a while.

Did PGI hire people who used to work for Blizzard? This patch sure makes me think they did.

remember when the pig fucked haruko in some way and gave her a king crab as payment?

tbqh I think everyone expected PGI to shit the bed on the walking animation, but the reality of how shitty it is what baffles me

This. I expected stiff and a bit awkward, not spastic crackhead chasing a dollar on a string. Maybe I'll get a few kills out of it while people are too busy staring before everyone gets used to it.

So that's 2/2 for mechs I preordered. This shit is ridiculous.

It was a last minute QA fail of the patch. There was some bug that was severe enough to hold the patch back rather than release and hotfix. It’s the first time a patch got delayed since the game launched.

I got lucky on the Annihilator. The Uziel torso is intern level work though and you can only see it in 3rd person.

The post says it was an end of round bug but currently match score is broken.

Thank you for the explanation. I understand that PGI does not pull/postpone a patch because they think it is fun but it is still irritating for us that have pre-ordered the new mechs to have to wait. All the debacle and backtracking on the laser nerfs just compound the issue.

Yeah we have pretty strict internal patch content deadlines and branch test cutoffs because patches are advertised new content delivery dates that we can’t miss. It took a true show stopper to make us delay it.

It doesn't help that the NovaCat's animations were not working/unfinished a day before the patch hits. Usually you want everything done for a patch at least a few days beforehand to test internally.

are you using default High roller build?

>retards buy into PGI's scam
>get fucked over
How many times do you guys have to eat shit before you realize it's shit?

>3 out of 4 new mechs have awful cockpit visibility

>that high roller build

WHAT DO YOU SEEEEEEEEE?!?!?

>mfw nightstar potatoes are all running XL and rage after they get their bunny ears torn off instantly

mwomercs.com/news/2017/10/1914-civil-war-escalation-mech-pack-challenges

PGI doesn't even know how to list prizes properly. Look at all of those N/A's

is living legends worth trying out?

I'd sooner recommend hearthstone.

dont listen to the insecure shills afraid of loosing single digit of players to LL, its a good game, and with people who care about it behind it.

Anyone know how to get this working on Windows 10? I get the hardware/driver error on startup but Vengeance and Black Knight work fine.

Where did the tonnage go, Vol.4, complete vintage colection.
Honestly what are these people doing
r
e
e
e

standard or light engine?

Jesus fucking christ... I have no words. Only pain in my heart.

Speaking of high rollers any one got any build ideas for her.
This is what i got and its fine until i run out of ammo.

What tier are you?

Tier 3 about to hit tier 2

here's my contribution

Ok that explains a lot.

Cool thanks

Minimally viable hopper.

They must REALLY be short-staffed where it counts.

The pig only exceeds expectations in it's capacity to shit.

He probably stuffed it with heat sinks to try compensating for the massive LAMS heat buildups.

Your build is bad and you should feel bad.

Basically this.

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=46&l=b9eca777ac960a3574f8387cf8be11725c78ae5e

What kind of fucking dumbass build is this?

Right off the bat? XL280 weighs the same as the 275 and gets you a tick more speed, and you have just enough space for light ferro, so add some more armor.

Exactly. It's "how you make a Stalker armed with only four fucking Streak SRM 6's", since we were posting retarded "where did the weight go?" pics.

It's almost as bad as that tier 3 guy's highroller build.

>its almost 2018
>you fags are still gettin' mad at the pig and playing the game

Honestly, how to noobieblast in a Bushwhacker is this:

mwo.smurfy-net.de/mechlab#i=504&l=2c7c5001dbfce3b83283b84bf231f23f853b1f8a

Point at enemy. Dump RLs until opponent explodes. Repeat with remaining RLs and second opponent, randomly dakkapewing with your actual guns.

After all, if you've killed at least one guy solo, you're at least not a net loss to the team. Kill two, and you're ahead of the game. Just don't fire the RL20's more than two or three at once, or the ghost heat is murder. But each trio of RL20s is 120 damage, as long as you remember the minimum range of 50m. That ruins someone's day very fast.

Who are you talking to?

Cool thanks