Previous Thread: >[AWA FGO Panel]
pastebin.com/4bwYGcRR

>[FAQ]
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk
>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

Japanese FGO has its own general, search /fgog/ in the catalog

>Halloween Event: Adventures of Singing Pumpkin Castle!
October 17th 3:59 UTC to November 1st 3:59 UTC
3 SQ for 10000 likes or 2000 shares

>Halloween Pickup Summon
Date: October 17th, 7:00 UTC - November 1st 3:59 UTC
5* Tamamo no Mae
4* Carmilla, Tamamo Cat
3* Mephistopheles, Darius III
5* CE Little Halloween Devil
4* CE Halloween Arrangement
3* CE Jack-o'-lantern

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
Rate ups in JP FGO: i.imgur.com/ufcB3OP.jpg (embed)
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=1447471767

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.us/event/form.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U3Kq1B0XQRI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a Big Cup

How many SSRs do you have now?
>4, 5 if you include NP2 Waver

Sell your blood to buy more quartz

do you actually have to withdraw from guerrilla quests if there's no pumpkin drop? that's fucking 30 AP down the drain with nothing to show for it

Arc servant WHEN?

fate-go.us/event/form.html
Pumpkin contest!

This is the Big cup's little (fluffy) cup

Why is she depressed?

If I don't have Illya's CE, only a support one, do I just do the gorilla quests as they pop up, or wait until the end like I was told to

You have to keep withdrawing until you get at least two pumpkin drops, it's the law.

Yes.

7, two at np2

She realized her show makes DEEN/Stay Night look good, in every single possible way.

well fuck me, this event isn't a lot of fun

>"~~!!!"

Don't that's retarded

>implying its legal to get money for blood in my country

Can any enemy drop a pumpkin in guerilla quests or only the servant?

She's not currently stuffed with dragon cock.

Party III is Atalanta?

WHERE ARE THE MAIDS?

Quality post, user.

yes

What does Jannu's breath smell like?

3, day 1 no rerolls

rotten eggs

>tfw your dragon dildo still hasn't arrived

>0.7%

French countryside.

Sleeping on the couch like the lazy shits they are

>Jannu
>Tamameme
>NP2 Altera

Sieg isnt playable so she doesnt get her daily dragon dick

>keep 5 seperate kaleidos I've received trying for the fox (and failing to get her)
>or make 1 LB Kaleido
I'm tempted to keep the five copies, but that's way too many

Ar they still meant to be homunculi in the Prisma verse?Why do the Einzberns design their homunculi to be so attractive?

>600 quartz
>88% of a SSR

>get none

>all those anons upset they didn't get their waifu
>when George-san warned them
bet you're regretting using all those "meme" tickets now

>tfw my NA Alt account is half way through Orleans
I hate this stage so fucking much.

Will Siegfried suffice?

For molesting, obviously.

They're crafty bastards. They full well know the winners are just going to funnel that money back into the game. It'll be like they never handed out money at all.

where's the guide for the event?? asking for a friend

That's not a bad idea.

Can some gatcha veteran give me a simple advice? I am saving all my quartz and tickets for the Scathach rate up. So when the time comes, is best to use all my quartz in 10 rolls and then use the tickets or is best to first use all my tickets and then make the 10 rolls?

>Why do the Einzberns design their homunculi to be so attractive?
Juzteaze was hot, and since every homunculi is made to her image, it goes without saying they'd look good as well

Would Rin win the war in this situation?

Use paid quartz for EX rank luck.

>youtube.com/watch?v=U3Kq1B0XQRI
Is the vid maker just memeing/showing his love, or does grailed Jets actually have a decent niche post-farmingsub30kHPshit?
The purr of that engine has really grown on me

3 10 rolls than 5 tickets.

freshly sucked dick

>tfw 2 days ago, all I had was Seiba

Rin is too dumb and affected by cocklust to win a war

>Ruler has command seals
Sure she would win just tell everyone to kill themself

>Einzbern Homunculi are all made in Justeauze's image
>Sella and Liz look nothing like her/Iri/Illya

The only difference between a ten roll and tickets is that the ten roll guarantees a 4* CE/servant.
It has no impact on SSR rates which is probably what you are rolling for.

Thanks for reminding me faggot.

As far as I can tell the only benefit of a single roll is you could potentially roll less than 10 times, while the benefit of a 10 roll is if you roll complete shit one of your 3 star servants will get improved. Considering how rare 5 stars are I would think you'd always want to use 10 over singles unless you're down to tickets

They're failed ones

Do you even fate, you fucking imbecile?

Anyone else farming Hearts tomorrow on the daily?
You don't need 14 days to complete this easy event. Think I'll use my level for hearts.

Because Apocrypha is better when Mordred is on screen

What does "BB" stand for?

>herc kills himself
>has 12 lives left
>can't die by killing himself again

Would Shirou allow that?

JETS can be a crit machine if he has the right support (as seen in the vid with Atalante and Waver).

Jannu does NOT put dicks inside her mouth! Jannu is pure!

Big Boss

Big Bitch

Big Bitch

Why is Jeanne so happy?

this is some real quality.
how could they give the rights to such a mediocre team after just mass appeal with Ufotable and fgo?

How did the Apocryphaverse Einzberns fuck that up when they summoned Ruler Shirou?

She just sucked dick

Einzberns are retarded they are really retarded

I want to marry Shuten!

she is about to suck dick

EVERYTIME I DO THE STUPID GUREILLA QUEST, IT'S THE SAME EXACT UNITS FOR 1-4. EMIYA FOR THE LAST ONE AND HANDS FOR THE 1ST 2 ROUNDS. WHAT IS GOING ON.

SAY MY NAME
MY
NAME

thingken of dragons

>In both Rin and Shirou route, Joan traveled from France and is using her Heroic Spirit vacation time to come to Fuyuki City on holiday which she received for completing her work as Ruler. She proclaim herself as France's biggest celebrity and worries about reports of her reappearance in headline newspapers. She becomes determined to hide her identity on vacation.

>Shirou mistaken her to be King Arthur which Joan curses England. She tries to explain the difference between her and King Arthur bust size. She blames on Xavier for her reputation to be not known in the East. Rin recognizes Joan, though she mistakenly quoted Napoleon in front of her. She gets angry when both Shirou and Rin know more about Napoleon than her, she further explains that mixing her up with Napoleon is on a whole other level than mixing her up with King Arthur. Joan tries to impress Shirou with her flag Noble Phantasm but Shirou explains that a sword that shoots beams is easier to understand.

>Joan gives a copy of Fate/Apocrypha to Rin. Rin enjoys the book but she enjoys the parts with Astolfo more, to which Joan curses Astolfo.

>In both Rin's and Shirou's ending, they both summoned Ruler and she wants to participate in the Holy Grail war and to increase her popularity. In Shirou's ending, she is tired of the Saber clones trend such as Sakura Saber and Red Saber which left both Shirou and Lancer shouting to her to wait. In Rin's ending, she plans to establish a new law that all pink haired girls and people who look like girls will have their hair cut off immediately.

She isn't in a shitty LN for once.

Because they were the ones to summon him, not the grail

>mfw I'm just getting Hassan
fuck me

big tiddy girl

If you hadn't noticed, the Einzberns are kind of dumb.

What quest is the best to grind for?

Did I fuck up letting my AP restore by waiting and not using an apple?

Thinking about DRAGON COCK

I think they forced Darnic's servant to kill himself at least.

Maybe that's why the anime decided to give Darnic Fionn, so now three Irish Lancers have committed suicide by CS.

>cute as hell in art
>actual character is boring as shit
Shame.

>390 Saint Quartz
>60 Summon Tickets
>No Tamamo
And this is why games like this will NEVER get my money. I refuse to pay for a minuscule chance to get what I want. I'll play these games for free, but no way am I supporting them. At least I got pic related from the pulls, but I also got Jeanne so not getting Tamamo was pretty unlucky seeing that I got two five star servants in the process. These rates are ridiculous. You know your game is stingy if it makes FFBE look generous in comparison. At least FFBE gives you incentive to do a daily roll, which is really nice in the long run as it helps pad out your roster and give you a chance to get rare units.

She's a little bit lewd.

Quit being a dumbass and falling for that shit. Go look this stuff up. There are dozens of scheduled guerilla quests that give one guaranteed pumpkin each. Also look at the enemies. Pumpkin Leaders drop pumpkins. The current quests have one Pumpkin Leader so only one drop chance. Later guerilla quests have two Pumpkin Leaders for double the drop chance while the final guerilla quest has five Pumpkin Leaders. You will easily reach 170 pumpkins if you do all the guerilla quests and equip the +1 CE. Stop wasting your AP like idiots.

Ok but what is their true name and what class are they summoned as?

I can't buy quartz, what do i do

Isn't Liz more an external battery than anything else?

>/fgog/ is full of cuckshitposting
>/alter/ is being comfy and chill

Kaleido and some Hakubros

when does the 50ap liz encore go live