Worst weapons to be killed with

Post weapons you think would do the most damage or cause the most pain during battle.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bCc4SWFETM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any kind of nerve gas. Your last moments will be excruciating beyond imagination and if you do somehow survive, you'll never be the same ever again.

Really? That's your pick? Morningstar would hurt a fuckton more not to mention any stabbing weapon.

This.

What's the difference between a mace and a morningstar? More pointy?

a fantasy piece, how fitting for Veeky Forums

Trebuchet

Yes.

>fantasy

Anything that makes your body unidentifiable so your family would never know you died

Time?

nah mate, youd be dead before you felt anything

unless you're talking about getting launched by one, that would be horrible

something like this would suck, imagine having a gaping wound and little bits of glass broken off in it. Every movement would cut you even more

You really don't think that in history somebody took a club and put spikes on it?

Anything with fire is a big one for me.

Napalm, pitch, white phosphorous all sound really horrible.

I'd hate to imagine though what the use of heated sand was like. Here's an exerpt from Diodorus Siculus on the Siege of Tyre where the Greeks were attacking the Phoenicians

>They built copper and iron shields, put sand into them, and heated them over hot fire so the sand became red-hot. By means of some mechanism they threw this sand at those who had fought bravest and subjected their victims to most severe suffering. The sand penetrated through the armour into the shirts, burned the body, and it could not be helped [...] they died, going mad with horrible pain, in sufferings piteous and unquenchable. ”

The Greeks were always advanced with their burning. Imagine sieging Constantinople and being hit by Greek fire so you jump into the moat and realise it's going to keep burning no matter what.

I mean, I was thinking of just blowing up into pieces, but that works too...

Being killed in a friendly fire accident

everything about this looks like some forgery

Any fragmentation weapon. Shrapnel shells come to mind.

kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=bCc4SWFETM0

unlimited ammo

Jump to 1:50 to see the actual shot

i'm sorry buddy but everything in that display case looks fake as fuck

your mother's tits are fake as fuck nigger faggot listen up slut just yesterday I was reading about medieval weaponry and tactics and morningstars were in fact mentioned and they never mention any fake weapons like those fucking ball and chain maces therefore morningstars are true you americunt fat ass holy shit 9/11 truly was the best day of my life

This.
I had a ww1 nightmare once.

>tfw I also was a wwi soldier who died in the trenches in my past life

keked at that referance

the armor does seem off. The pauldrons are much too large, and the helm is 17th or 16th century

Both would be instakills if landed on the head with any impact.

I think arrows dipped in shit would be the most painful long term way to die.

Around elves, watch yourselves.

Getting broke over the wheel probably.

nerve gas is fundamentally the worst death imaginable

In tandem with the civil war Era field hospital, of course

Nerve stapling

>fantasy

but THIS, is not

Flamethrower of course.

How painful is drowning? Just thinking about the open depths beneath me freaks me out.