>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

First for best girl (male)

Message ahead

try ds2

>30 Endurance on a Havel build
>leveling Vit and not fatrolling

Gwyndolin deserved to die.

Dark Souls 2 faggots are so pathetic. You're game is dying. Most people play 3 or Bloodborne. Most people hate you're fucking game. Just get over, and stop projecting at the actual good games.
He (She?) was vored by Aldritch. Buddy that's a fate worse then death.

>go to NG+
>now I'm gonna grab the assassin's set, just kill Yuri-
>SL 120
>Yoel

Would you share an Estus with your dragonfriend?

I would share a Lightning Stake to their face.

only if i could ride a dragon afterwards, if you know what i mean :^)

arrows straight to the eyes

scalies begone

where2go 4 int bullying fun?

wat

ive always used mugen

girlyboys are for lewd

>using the Crucifix of the Mad Shitter
lmao

That build isn't going to bully anyone, if anything, you're the one who's going to get bullied.

>fatrolling
>ever
no

got muh FaP ring and shit nigga, 150 stam

only if shes got them dark souls 1 cheatengine curves

>Dark Souls 2 faggots are so pathetic. You are game is dying. Most people play 3 or bloodborne. Most people hate you are fucking game. Just get over, and stop projecting at the actual good games.

>arena is nothing but passive reactive turtling

DaS3 pvp is so fucking garbage holy shit

Has there -ever- been rational criticism of the Friede boss fight that went beyond "so edgy lel xD"? I don't think so

so just like any other souls game?

Your build is the problem. Get chip damage or if you want pure physical use an estoc.

duels are fucking garbage

not like invasions are much better but

i know man, it's fucking garbage
>try to play aggressively, faggots just run around and attempt a backstab or just run around for 30 seconds
>the only attack they do is running attacks, might get lucky and get them to press R1
>play passively, the timer runs out
>all of them run around as if they're a headless chicken behind a shield
I'd rather deal with 3 man passworded phantom ganksquads than arenafags

>complaining about crux
lmao

Sulyvahn did nothing wrong

Dark Souls 2 faggots are so pathetic. You're game is dying. Most people play 3 or Bloodborne. Most people hate you're fucking game. Just get over, and stop projecting at the actual good games.

*points*
he's right, you know

The problem is every single weapon does a billion damage even fast ones
>get hit by longsword 2 times
>half of my life gone
>ultra weapons barely do 1/3 of someone life and almost never combo

The balance is just utter crap.

It literally exists only so that miracle fags don't suicide

>implying it's the only viable weapon with that stat spread
lmao

>miracle fags
>using bright holy spells with mad king instead of only dark miracles
Jesus Christ, these faggots should kill themselves.

I just had some fights in the arena
I counted
12 different people were all SS with shield unlocked running attack backstab fishing

I thought the state of BB pvp was bad, but is actually impressive even. DaS1 and DaS2 had its merits, but this game pvp is just absolute crap.

>fight nameless kang
>*holy shit im about to kill him without taking any dmg*
>choke and die when i needed like 2 attacks to finish him off
oh well
for some reason i love fighting him so im not mad

just kill them cause they're easy marks and move on? i don't see why you'd complain

>most play 3 or Bloodborne
I love Bloodborne but the PvP is pretty shit, especially the invasions which are so bad that you'll have better luck in DS2.

A female dragonfriend maybe.

My criticism of it is that having to redo all the 3 phases every time is a bit tedious and Ariandel being a massive camera block while Friede can hit you through him annoys the crap out of me. Ariandels flames also cause my Xbox to slow down.

The third phase is really fun though, I think the third phase should be harder and the first and second phases not be there after you unlock the third phase once. Then again, it would make Friede night impossible on the first go.

You shouldn't be losing half your hp in two straight sword r1s. Are you running only 27 vigor? Is your defense good? (It matters a lot unlike what people say) Also the good ultras kill in like 3 or 4 hits and they combo for 2. Some of then even conbo the 2nd r1 into the 3rd if the first one missed unlike fast weapons.

If you don't see the problem with that you're a fucking idiot

If they are easy or not not only it's personal and depends on build, it's also irrelevant to my point.

40 Vigor, almost full Executioner. I'm using the greataxe.

guard break them if it's that repetitive

How much fth do I need for melee DMB/LB with yorshka chime? I think it was 30 for melee builds, right? And what's gonna be the best gs? I was thinking about heavy bastard sword, any better one which can be buffed?

>can't use Twinkling Dragon Stone while human
>it's shit anyway
I JUST WANT MY STANDO POWA

Backstab fishing isn't even a good tactic against most of this game's weapons. Running attacks are very situational, if someone is using them as the only method of attack he's bad or using a katana against a heavy weapon.

>can't use it while human
What do you mean?

Just fought.

Did 350 damage with my Greataxe to a guy with light armor. He attacked me two times with his bugged SS, half my HP was gone, and I have 40 vig.

You can't do that with an ultra. No one is gonna tank more than a single hit which will never guard break anyone and you can't pressure because ultra stamina consumption is retarded.

I don't know how to counter this. People just walk up to my greataxe, tank my first hit with their shield, then they are on my back. Even if I turn around to manually aim them behind me they just interrupt me mid swing, turn me around and backstab.

>1 hit kill

Is that normal?

Greataxes do better 1h because they usually don't combo when 2h. I feel like they are the ultra for dual wielding, because their moveset is too slow, plain, predictable and with no mixups. Meanwhile add a ss and a greataxe in the offhand and you have a good combination. If you want to use solely an ultra I recommend Ledo's, Dark Zwei, Lothric Knight GS or maybe Great Club.

Also greataxes have that annoying stagger that makes it hard for small weapons to outspace them, which means people usually solely bs fish them.

She's too hard or perhaps impossible to parry properly and Ariander is too loud.

dragon form is looking so fucking gay, like what the hell were they even thinking

>he doesn't know

I mean you can't have the dragon stand while you're in human form. Right?

Health bars

I probably don't because I don't play DaS3. What is it?

Speaking of Friede does anyone have the screencap of enbposter's weird Friede greentext fanfic of enb and his sister? I want to show it to a friend.

>Ledo's, Dark Zwei, Lothric Knight GS or maybe Great Club.
This is what I hate about dark souls. What's the point of having so many weapons when 90% of them are obsolete

Also again, half my life with 2 hits. This time from a rapier.

Why am I still playing this? I clearly don't like this game's pvp. Bloodborne is dead (muh exclusivity) but at least I enjoy 90% of my battles there, except when someone decides to spam evelyn.

>Greataxes do better 1h because they usually don't combo when 2h
that only applies to yhorm's big dick and great machete

>ultra
so that's why. pick up a crossbow and aim it to the ground

he survived from what I remembered but died to a throwing knife. top latency for a jap

Lol git gud

You have THE best weapon class for destroying shields.

>ultras are so pathetic they need a complementary weapon just to work

sasuga from

what's the best parry tool in DS3?
also, what's the best raw infusion weapon?

thanks
friends

using the hornet's ring, chaos or fire infusion, it's possible to 1 shot other players with a riposte

then go play bb.. No one is stopping you

>we ran out of ideas so our boss will have 3 health bars and on each health bar it will hit harder and faster
seeing this shit i'm already excited to see ds4 where every single boss will be at least on double health bar

target shield or caestus
longsword, broadsword, falchion, dragonslayer's axe

I wish I could drop weapon upgrade materials. All my builds stop at +6 at the most, so all these chunks and slabs I just end up selling. Crying shame, I wish I could help anons o n here with mats.

Lazy animations
Uninspired design
3 health bars
Maria rehash but less cute
Boring arena
Forgettable music

Get a Dark Greataxe, or dual wield with a Man Serpent Hatchet if you are pure str. I use Ledo's and win against turtles, by backstabbing them first, or forcing them to actually fight by using my offhand Hatchet to defend against aggressive BKS bs fishing. They eventually start attacking and you need good reads to trade, and to guess their stamina so you can pressure them when they are low.

If you had a dark Greataxe and did 1 r1 then roll away they would start attacking because they know they are going to get chipped to death.

Huh, Najka can get stuck against that tree, I got to cast like five or six orbs before she used her soulmass thing and then disappeared underground

The best weapon class for destroying shields is curved sword.
I thought so too, but I doubted because he said he was using Greataxe and not getting combos.

Thanks, I wanted to show it to a friend

I'm sorry but there's no way a rapier did 600 damage in two hits unless they were leo ring counters in a physical build.

And again, you're using a weapon class whose main weakness is being bs fished. The stupid aoe stagger keeps them from trying to outspace.

As for the weapons, I gave you two UGS and two Great Hammers. Isn't that enough? Forget about greataxes unless you're dual wielding if you want good results against average tryhards with meta builds, or at least get chip damage so they are forced to roll bs instead of easy mode strafe.

okay midir and slav knight are last bosses i havent defeated yet
but holy shit their hp pool makes me depressed, why do they have to be so tanky?

Doesn't she cast a soul spear when you enter the fog? I thought the spear always broke that tree.

I like the magic reflecting shield(s). It shows your parry frames.

You're bad at the game m8

I think she did cast her spear, but I was probably out of the way already or something

Because muh badass cinematic fights that must take ages to do for dramatic effect

Polearms are good for destroying shields, especially if they keep on blocking them without rolling away.
G.Halberd's special attack basically destroys their stamina assuming they aren't using a greatshield

You were the one that said greataxes were good against shields. Your bait is poor, user.

To compensate bad combat design.

i dont know, it kinda only makes it tedious to fight them

Technically weapons dealing strike damage like hammers, FUGS or Gael's GS have the easiest time destroying stamna bars.

I'm sorry user, this isn't true. You can sprint bs glaived easily with a shield, and you can roll the last hit of Gundyr's charge when you block the rest, and I assure you that takes less than half stamina. You can do that to the Door's charge and Ledo's WA too, but some people don't know.

then what bosses have good design in your opinion

If you are in a close enough range to where you can be backstabbed, then you are at the wrong range with a polearm.
You aren't supposed to fight them at sword distance with a Lucerne

Dragonslayer Armor
Lothric Princes

The Old Hunter bosses feel more memorable.

Bullshit.
I run 39 Vig with 2 part Xanthous, 2 Part Black Knight armor, and the only things that've done 50%+ are Ledo's WA and buffed ultras

Gael actually has fairly little hp.

Gael is a great boss. Old Hunters boss tier combat wise.

Strike damage doesn't do anything special to shields in this game, it depends mostly on weapon class. This isn't DeS. Also no one is ever going to get guard broken by an UGS or a Greatsword. The Hammer that does better against shields is Warpick and it does thrust.

-Champ Gundyr
-Soul of Cinder
-Dragonslayer Armour
-Ludwig

>Old Hunters boss tier combat wise.

How can you dare compare Gael to Old Hunter trash?

I had more fun fighting the Ariandel ice crabs than Gravetender, Friede, Spears, Midir, and Gael. Demon Prince was alright.

Man Miyazaki is out of fucking ideas. Gael is Orphan without the elaborate hit boxes, Midir is a shitty Rathalos, and Friede is Maria with 3 phases for maximal edge.

Shield users run to you closing that range. Lucerne has shield piercing though so it's good against aggressive bs fishing. But shields are a big weakness of other physical glaives like the Black Knight one

I wonder if the Ashen one eats the crabs after killing them.
That would be a waste of meat.

Of the 5 bosses TOH has, one is a reskin (Lawrence), one is godawful (Living Failures), one is good (Maria) and two are god tier (Ludwig and Orphan).

Of the 6 bosses DaS3 DLC have, one is godawful (Gravetender), two are very good (Demon Princes and Spears of the Church) and 3 are god tier (Friede, Gael and Midir)

Did Yuria have something to do with Anri and Horace separating?

Gravetender and Spear are awful
Friede is okish
Demon Princes and Midir are a ok
Gael is great

Lawrence has a complete new moveset. After you take 1/4 of his health bar.
Living Failures are great. Just simple
Maria is great. Just easy
Orphan and Ludwig are kino.

>invade host
>kill his blue
>host waves at his phantom
>"A connection error has occured, returning to your world"

in other news, I recently did something pretty epic, so epic in fact that I flexed my muscles and then ended up straining them

>tfw turbo dyel