implyingrigged.info/wiki/2017_Veeky Forums_Autumn_Babby_Cup

>Autumn info
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Rigged_Wiki:News/Autumn_2017_Information

>Current Invitationals:
implyingrigged.info/wiki//hoc/_League_2017

>PES 17 Info:
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Pro_Evolution_Soccer_2017

>Previously:
We say goodbye to all managers. Good riddance.
What is a general and what isn't is not important. What matters is that managers are gone.
The opinions of PAVAL far outweight the opinions of the many when streaming the megababby is involved. This wouldn't have happened if managers were removed earlier.
>tfw no midfielder gf, but at least managers got the boot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W1ffhLt6FlA
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAVI

go /wsg/!

>that Group E

4cc official sticker album when?

5th for /co/ winning the cup

>(hence why there aren't any kpop reps on /mu/'s team roster)

Should we tell him guys?

I don’t know. At least north recognized them, so I’m happy at least. K pop isn’t good, but they get something to be proud of

this is a good edition

>The reason why they're made is because there wasn't such a thread at the moment.
>All threads are generals
Whoa....

This is hilarious, because removing 100% of past and present managers would mean PAVAL is one of the last people remaining in the cup.

MANTI

>there's not a thread about at the moment
>I'll make a thread about just so there is one
it's a general, I'm sorry. Threads about specific ponies are generals, that is also why they are perpetually bumped and stay up for weeks without any discussion. Because there has to be a thread about that pony. You don't need a tripfag OP and link to the previous thread to be a general thread about a topic.
Want to ask something about enslavery? Ask the Slave general. Want to ask something about Twilight? Ask the Twilight general. Both are up basically 24/7 just for the sake of there being one.

well fuck me. I even checked the wiki page to make sure I was right about that. Update that shit North.

Why not just make a new thread to ask the question?

You can, of course. I prefer it that way as well. But there will still be general threads about a pony, made so that you can talk about, share pics of and write green about said pony. Same applies to Slave general, Bimbo general, or any other generals.

managers

>8 days until Veeky ForumsL signups

Which surprises will we see?

I'm gonna manage /ddlc/

>there's not a thread about at the moment
>I'll make a thread about just so there is one
it's a general, I'm sorry. Threads about specific movies are generals, that is also why they are perpetually bumped and stay up for weeks without any discussion. Because there has to be a thread about that movie. You don't need a tripfag OP and link to the previous thread to be a general thread about a topic.
Want to ask something about Blade Runner 2049? Ask the 2049 general. Want to ask something about Avengers? Ask the Avengers general. Both are up basically 24/7 just for the sake of there being one.

Not everything is a general newfag, that's the whole reason Veeky Forums exists.
just because someone made a thread on /v/ about a videogame doesn't make it a fucking general about that video game.

Maybe the Magireco general.

That is precisely what I am trying to get through 's thick skull. Thank you for another example. We could make more for every board and he still wouldn't get it.

This is retarded logic, id be like saying an OP on Veeky Forums asking a physics question, is a physics general
while the thread could theoretically discuss other aspects of science or math, never mind the fact that the thread might not be reoccurring

Both are too new.

>This is retarded logic,
Yes, yes it is. Tell that to

No age requirement lad

/2hug/

before removing managers, who is the laziest head manager?

you

>giving me three (You)s just like that
You're too kind.
The difference between a topical thing like Blade Runner on /tv/ or a new vidya on /v/ or someone asking a question on Veeky Forums and a thread on /mlp/ should be obvious enough. You're not talking about a new topic or asking a question. The threads are the equivalent of making a Fallout thread on /v/ because there isn't a Fallout thread on /v/ at the moment. Because there always needs to be a Dash thread, a nightly Twilight thread, a Rarity thread. Even if there's nothing to be said. That is why those threads are also bumped for weeks, and why once one dies, another one is soon made. Because they are generals. Just like there needs to be a thread about anonfilly, about pregnancy, about bimbos.

*adds more managers*

ITS TWO part two this autumn?

can't, I'm a co-manager

>there always needs to be a [thread]
Does it? Nothing will happen if those threads simply aren't made. Just like nothing would have happened if this thread hadn't been made, and no more of these were ever made.

Me.

>two stars* on stream
Bring them back.

Rabbi

No. You'll get /gd/ vs. [s4s] part 5

Yeah, but people make the generals because they feel the need that there needs to be one.

No, I'm more lazy.

What if we get both?

The Dash and Nightly Twilight threads were clearly generals. The Rarity one was not. If you used this site, you'd know that.

A reminder that I'm pretty sure /ss13g/ needs a new manager since the old one joined the air force.

Also a reminder that you can now legally use the gondola model on /ss13g/ thanks to the creation of procedural gondola creation.

/ss13g/ can play as an autopilot like they did in the last two vglels
You just need proof of interest from them

I want them to have a manage so they can purge all they Veeky Forumsstation specific players no one gets like pomf

this should be spurdo's goalhorn
youtube.com/watch?v=W1ffhLt6FlA

>I want them to have a manage so they can purge all they Veeky Forumsstation specific players no one gets like pomf
You don't need a manager from that, if you know about the thread's culture but don't want to manage them just run a poll. Also the roster should represent /ss13g/, not Space Station 13 in general. I assume that they mostly play on Veeky Forumsstation too particularly as I've heard Veeky Forumsstation has drifted away from here recently, and there probably aren't many who play on servers like Goonstation, if that's the case then Veeky Forumsstation specific players should be there if they're associated with their culture.

>You don't need a manager for that
Or for anything. Ever. Same with all the other teams, Veeky ForumsL or not.

Is it Veeky Forums‘s year or it’s their year to lose?

Pomf is literally just the Veeky Forumsstation admin, it's tacky no matter what.

I didn't know that, that's a bit shit considering he's a gold.

Remember when this entire general complained about /toy/ winning against /lgbt/ as it was apparent “throwing”, yet there was nothing.

Also when Boris obviously rigged Veeky Forums to lose against /lgbt/ and there was also nothing.

Everyone agreed it was throwing though.

I actually think that Veeky Forums had that game, but the controller was apparently “not working”. Veeky Forums looked better the entire game anyway

nah, lab coat switched tactics at the leg of the game

I still don’t get how it was throwing.

You've gotta shitpost harder to understand.

What exactly was there thrown? Because the closet was human for once and they went up 4?

>Shilled Cup on /pol/
>All genarals
>All threads
>Create Thread for every match
>Dodge (((Mods))) , because /pol/ is so cancerus they dont have time for me
>Explain what is cup to newfags and how to watch it
>Got fucking banned on last day because ponys
>Got like 600 people on shitcast by my self
>Shitcast is so shit it started shitting itself on me
>/pol/ vs /mlp/ was so fucking laggy i could barely watch it
>tfw i Jewed myself

Oy fucking veyy youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

>ved
>boku no pico
>how to make a screenshot
>reddit
Nice bait.

>Reddit

GTFO

you wouldn't believe how many people actually are like that.

good tabs bud

thank you.

somewhere in the time space continuum there is a parallel universe where, in the spring cup, the hat pulls off /co/ and /lgbt/ got drawn together in the round of 16, and /co/ wins that game. What would that universe be like?

/co/ loses in the QFs and life goes on as normal. /an/ goes on to win Spring.
Cue Summer. /lgbt/ gets an even easier group and since Boris is still streaming (for some reason) they win it all anyways.

>r*ddit
>"r*ddit cup"
>/pol/
>boku no pico
>polish
easily the worst thing i've seen all day

>Want to ask something about enslavery? Ask the Slave general.
I don't even want to know

PAVAL is a cuck

Remember when we talked about every board as a store at one point?

Let's not go to /b/ again, I almost got raped in the bathroom by some little girl with a mustache.

Yeah you do
"Go learn some other board culture user! You'll never know what interesting things you might find!"
>Slave general
It's exactly what you think it is

No. What happened?

It was at least comfy and didn’t have the worst shit in the threads

Pavel is /ourguy/

hell no he isn't that guy is a fuckhead

god damn a lot of people responding to bait in this thread

I mean the specifics. Like what went on and stuff.

Yeah, it's like I'm on /co/.

What would you expect? We compared boards to stores and shit.

Pavel got me four packs last year fuck off

EL

GRANDE

PADRE

hat pick: Veeky Forums's year baby

>that Group G

Picapiedra?!

I'm pretty sure /co would win that group f

>Group B

For the love of god we need /sp/ and /n/ to win that group or it’s all over

So who would be the best teams to return back to winter? Reminder that if Veeky Forums promotes, this will be their first winter cup appearance.

16 clones of /myteam/

/a/, /sp/, /mlp/, /pol/, /v/, Veeky Forums, /vp/, Veeky Forums, /r9k/, Veeky Forums, /mu/, Veeky Forums, /asp/, /co/, /k/, /n/

VGL requires you to sit out the frst VGL after your general is created.

>Yankees one win away from the World Series

Fuck this