/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Where's the DLC Edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AWizardDidIt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Chooseth the younger thread

And now back to our scheduled programming

*back to our *regularly* scheduled programming

fuya the Paya

no news, no hope, there's nothing

What do you think that Nintendo will try next after BotW?

As shocked as I was to see Nintendo poop out "Linkle" I think I'm in love
dammit, lel

"Linkle" is a terrible name, though.

We just entered the new era of the BotW formula. It will last around 2 decades.

What would be a suitable name for you?

Hoe

"watered-down cartoon Skyrim" is off to a mediocre start, I sincerely hope that the next game is a big improvement overall, or this new "formula" is going to suck until they decide to revisit the old one.

God I wish I was that cloth

which? there's a lot of cloth in the pic

Anything but Tinkle "Linkle".

How about
Lisa
Lydia
Alisa
Linala
Laelia
Adela
Livia
Laurentia
Lucrecia
Adriana
Lucia
Lucilia
Laia
Aina
Alaia
Laura
Lara
Leandra
Leocadia
Araceli
Lilia
Leticia
Lola
Lorea
Lorena
Lucila
Luna
Luz

I could go on all day.

but then how would you know her relation to Link?
Her relation to Link that doesn't make any sense and can be explained visually as that's the only connection she has

The one in her mouth

>all those names starting with the letter L
Why? I know she's supposed to be female Link, but at least have her name be different

>her relation to Link
I couldn't care any less about that, personally.
But I suggested a bunch of L names for that reason.

I think that you get the idea, in any event.

I think the name Tess would suit her well. It sounds like a name a strong female would have.

Arylle, and rather than make her just a random self-deluded fan girl, make her Links sister.

Anyone read any of the Zelda manga? I'm talking about the tomes with the individual games as titles, not the old LttP manga (though I read that one).

I agree with this. It makes sense to make her his sister since WW already established he has a sister, so why not keep using her?

>Grown-up Aryll
Pls yes

The LTTP manga is the one in the Hyrule Historia, right?

Nope, nevermind. I just checked and it's the Skyward Sword one.

Friendly reminder that Zelda only has tits because her father paid to have them installed.

>medieval fantasy setting
>breast implants
Choose one, dum/b/ass.

Nah, they're real m8. Her father wanted her to stop wasting time pursuing science, do you really think he'll make her take a few weeks to recover for a surgery when a great evil is about to appear?

The Romans had cosmetic surgery. Fat crafting is so simple it's surprising it didn't become mainstream until recently

>crafting
grafting. How would you craft fat?

On a serious note, not only is it easier, it also looks better and more natural than plastic surgery. I was surprised when I found out a lot of jav actresses had their breasts enlarged by fat graphs.

Ancient India, too, I'm now reading. Oh wow. The history that I learn with the time that I waste in this hellhole.

Also, how do I get giphy to stop giving my duds? Their download links sometimes don't work, or wherever that I click I get MP4s instead.

>giphy
>gifs
Get with the times, grandpa. Learn to make webms.

You know that we're all lazyasses, here buddy. That's why webm makers are a minority. That said, I do save webms as well, but the rest of the web frequently makes worthwhile gifs that we can use here.

I may be lazy, but I enjoy making webms, it's fun. If you have any requests I'll make some for you.

Good night, loz gee.

Goodnight, user. May your dreams be of Midna.

someone please translate these moonrunes

I wish to know the joke so I understand why this is supposed to be funny.

same here, bump

They literally have a program called "Webm for Retards", how much easier do you want it?

Sheik's appearance in Hyrule Warriors was so hilariously forced. I could understand why Zelda needed a disguise in OoT, but in this game she spent presumably days disguised as Sheik, while surrounded by her own army, her own allies, and even traveling with the person who probably taught her how to fight like a Sheikah in the first place. Even if they didn't want Ganon or whatever to know she was alive, what was stopping her from just pulling her mask down for a second and say "Oh by the way it's me, don't worry I wasn't raped to death by stalfos or anything, I'm good but don't tell anybody"

Why does the Temple of Time bounce around so much? The Hyrule Historia implies that the temple was built over the ruins of the Sealed Temple from SS, just west of Faron Woods. In OoT, it's in Castle Town, just southwest of Death Mountain. In TP it's back in Faron Woods. BoTW puts it in the Great Plateau, which looks to contain the ruins of OoT Castle Town, but it's really far away from Death Mountain.

You know what, since they time traveled to Ocarina's timezone, it would have been more interesting if the original Sheik had joined them for a while.

Magic.

Because the HH is meaningless and they just put it where it looks cool

>plot holes

A sage did it.

Explain

There are plot holes all accross the franchise.
It's a result of the Zelda development philosophy of building a game first and writing the story later.
They don't bother to account for inconsistencies, and it's just something we'll have to accept.

>Needing to explain the joke.
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/AWizardDidIt

I can appreciate them putting gameplay over story, I'm just wondering if anyone can come up with a reasonable explanation (that the devs obviously didn't.)

First you say a sage did it, but now you say it was a wizard? Are wizzrobes responsible?

>Hyrule’s history has changed with time, and even now there are some occasions of canon histories becoming slightly changed. Some detailed parts in the history books have been changed as well. What’s being said here is that even history books used in schools have changed, so why not Hyrule?

I want to fill some plot holes

Space is convoluted in Hyrule.

True. Terribly pointless, but they just had to have Sheik.

>how much easier do you want it?
someone else do it for me, and there are those who enjoy doing them for everyone else, and we are quite grateful; thank you, anons

What is this?

A David Bowie reference

Underlying story behind all Zelda games is just shit.

Link stop

I wish I could have a Zelda game that I could play for smaller chunks of time. BOTW is close, but I never feel good jumping in and out.

I've read a couple. I'm partial to the Oracle of Seasons one.
The Twilight Princess one is killer but hasn't updated in a while

just in case?

>The Twilight Princess one
Oh man, that Midna pics at the beginning are pure gold.

even Imp Midna looks hot

good night /lozg/

Sweet dreams, princess.

goodbye

Why is Link climbing a giant pumpkin

got a potato PC,can I play BOTW?

Because we're slowly creeping up on Halloween.

I want to love Prince Sidon!

What are your specs?

I was looking for that comic, thanks.

i dunno some shitty dual core and some fanless vga card or something

Most of Zelda's pictures in the Sheikah Slate are just pictures of the current overworld, probably because Nintendo didn't make a past and present version. Would that mean that Zelda had to go about taking specific pictures of her time with Link for him to rediscover? She made some odd choices if that's the case.
Would the picture taking be the "one more thing for her to do" she said to the Deku Tree then too? That would mean she would have had to go to see Link at the Shrine of Resurrection at least once to drop the slate off there.

I've just been thinking about what she did before locking herself away with Ganon. He must have had a lot of time to fuck around seeing as how spread out the Guardians are but they still didn't make it through Hateno Fort

It would be better if I had more detailed info, but judging by what you described, I doubt you would be able to run it.

>even

Windwaker is my fave game in the series, should I snag that one up?

They clearly fucked up regarding the photos. None of the memories even show her taking the photos, and they were all obviously before the calamity, otherwise you would have seen destruction in the pictures.

Who is that?

How old are you?

When you take away the Gerudo's manly features, they actually look quite attractive.

So midnafags are secretly gay?

Zelda fans in general are pretty gay.

wtf I hate zelda now

>Sidon had to crouch down while Pearle lead him through the Rito Village by the index finger.
>Sidon made one slow step for every four of Pearle's energetic peddling.
>Pearle had arrived in Rito Village with her sister Rotana, less than an hour too late for Rotana to meet Paya.
>In the short time since then, Pearle had explored every corner of the village and made friends with every Rito chick.
>Now Pearle was leading Sidon to some kind of big surprise that she was sworn to secrecy about.
>Sidon was happy for the distraction.
>A younger prince might have felt a certain level of indignity, but at more than a century old, Sidon was above such trivialities and enjoyed the antics of children.
>Pearle brought Sidon down to the base of the Rito Village, and then to the bridge that would take them to the adjacent stable.
>Sidon could feel Pearle tighten her grip on his finger as they neared the long rope bridge, and so he applied a little more of his own thumb pressure to help her feel safer about crossing.
>He could hear a metallic tapping as he began to cross, which grew in loudness as they neared the far side.
>Metal was clearly being pounded from within an obscured tent a short distance from the stable.
>Several of the male stable patrons seemed very interested in watching the tent from a distance.
>A group of Gerudo soldiers surrounded the tent, in a somewhat casual fashion, seeming to be there more to dissuade gawkers than to actually guard against something dangerous.
>As Pearle lead Sidon near the tent, Sidon felt as if he were struck by a wave of tremendous heat.
>The very air distorted and felt oddly dry.
>Sidon might not have normally wanted to tolerate as much heat as this, except that is was a welcome break from the bitter cold he had been enduring.
>As if expecting Sidon's arrival, Barta opened the fabric to invite Pearle and Sidon inside.

not wanting to get flexed on