Previous:

MOMMY

Nino!

Cum inside Cumilla!

YAS

(^:

What IS my gambit?

Do I even have a gambit?

So now that there will be a Japanese voice patch for Fire Emblem Warriors is /feg/ ready to apologise?

Is this supposed to be attractive? It just looks tasteless

P U B L I C

W O M A N

Being tasteless and extravagant is part of her appeal.

No, fuck off.

Is it even worth to promote the neutral Olivia they give you or should I bide my time until I roll her? I need more dancers.

Help me name my team feg

TT FUCKING WHEN?

it looks like shit

The Cookout

Soon...

Maybe when they add characters I care about.

Rape Olivia!

>Poor Little Chalphian

I wish that I had a Speed Ploy for him.

>wasting feathers to make a shitty meme post

>12 atk

>Not having 62k feathers to spare for memes

>Implying I wasn't gonna 5*+2 Arvis in the first place

What else does a man with 140k feathers do?

Anyone made an edit of this with Arvis with obvious "3 ploys"?

If not I might end up editing something up by end of tonight, otherwise someone who it's terrible with editing images or a drawfag should cook something up.

Only if they add Arden

:DD

trifecucka

Why does everyone think Xander is shit now?

Is IS's plan to hold off so long on rerunning him and Camus that everyone forgets they're actually good and thinks they're shit instead so they don't care anymore?

How do you take videos of your mobile adventures
*That are able to be posted on Veeky Forums

>Arden in FEW
>literally cannot get a single castle before the time limit

>16 base atk

Sigurd exists.
CYL Roy exists.
Eldigan exists.

>21 attack

Heroes will be on console, it will focus on the family tree of (You), Alf, best friend, Anna, and Veronica.
You can make children with any hero of the opposite gender and up to a maximum of 2 per person except for you since you get up to 3(so if you married Anna you get up to 5 kids for example).
Then gen 1 dies and gen 2 takes over, dame rules apply.
Then gen 3, then gen 4, and finally gen 5.
Children appearances are random but based on both choice of spouse and prior spouses in the bloodline.
Medeus is the final boss.

Use mobizen. I also used durecorder a while back but it made the game lag like crazy. Try out different ones with different settings to see what works best for you

roy and sigurd fags forgot how good dc is

>Child units
Nope

All the people who don't understand the hype behind Ayra need to play Genealogy. She like Lyn but with growths.
I was always gonna pirate it on the 3ds, but I might buy a copy on the Switch just to support the inclusion of dual audio options when I get a bit of pocket money. There's enough characters I like in the game that I could stomach it. Not my all time favorites but what we got isn't too bad, suprisingly enough I find myself wishing the Awakening roster was more broad, along with SD, but it was unlikely that SD would be treated with any respect in the first place. Fates is whatever, besides Orobo, who is in the game as an NPC and likely DLC, I can't find myself caring about a single character that's not a royal. It's nice Celica and Lyn slipped in, hoping for Alm and Hector when the inevitable second version or wave 2 of DLC comes.

>added this guy way back during the second voting gauntlet
How do you think he feels now? Used to be a Celica main

he was shit from the start, 24 spe without wary fighter is bad

Xander is worse than Sigurd and CYRoy.

Camus is worse than like 10 other lance units at this point. At least.

Of maintenance is on Monday shouldn't that confirm we're not getting Tempest just yet, cause they wouldn't do maintenance while a big event like that is going on. We'll get Ursula next Wednesday and then Tempest will start next Friday probably.

Xander gets hard countered by the best unit in the game, and checked by anything that uses magic. I still like him because those things are usually avoidable, but there are more versatile red Cavs now.

DC is wasted on him.

>You can make children
Nah

He probably S Supported them, i think he likes fire and red designs.

>Imagine sex with Arvis

Game's built around them so it's fine.

>Xander gets hard

Kill yourself.

>just a young man out for vengeance for his cucked and fire-grilled dad
>plan to end that faggot Arvis's bloodline and take vengeance for father
>shit's going good
>freeing people and fighting for liberation
>meet a cute, amnesiac lilac-haired sweetheart who somehow reminds you of mom before she got disappeared
>keep fighting on
>bitches getting jealous over you
>you and lilac-haired cutie have a whirlwind romance, get married, and are bedding each other faster than she can say "What?"
>you feel damn good, because you saved people, did the world good, and even managed to get laid while on your quest of Shakespearean vengeance

>then things start going to shit
>lilac-haired cute gets abducted when your back's turned, and your dick misses the sex almost as much as you miss her
>keep trooping onward
>you finally confront the motherfucker who fucked the woman who looked like his mother and who made your life fucking hell
>you are ready to kill him, make him despair, and take everything away from him
>then you look into his eyes and realize that the man is already dead inside, that he is READY for you to kill him
>the vengeance wasn't sweet at all
>then mom's and dad's ghosts come and tell you to fucking FORGIVE this wife-stealing ends-justify-the-means shitter
>fuckthisshit.png
>you plan to destroy his bloodline, at the very least, and make THEM beg before you end them
>then you find out that your precious lilac-haired cutie of a teenage wife is his daughter
>she has already begged and cried your name, in fucking bed
>you can't fucking kill her, you love her
>at least you can make the asshole-looking son beg
>then you find out that the son is long-gone and can't beg for his daddy because he's possessed by Satan

Was Seliph the most cucked Lord?

I did not care for her as a character, but she is fucking fine. I wish that I could like her.

Cuck

Def Ploy is perfectly fine.
It's a debuff that runs to the edge of the map in 4 directions. The unit carrying it doesn't need to benefit directly from the buff for it to be valuable. Any team member can benefit from it.

>my other wife on Wednesday

KEMPF THREAD
E
M
P
F

Fury on Sigurd instead of Close Def?

>Arvis
>Arden
>Arya
Why does Jugdral have so much Ars?

>boobs jiggling like she's driving over a bumpy road while her hair just kinda flops there in one giant mass

poor camilla

This post is bullshit, but I would unironically play FEH as a console game if it was an option. Maybe you could just get every hero you beat so you didn't have to worry about orbs/rolling, and promoting at 40 is free to solve the feather problem.

Imagine what sex between Arvis and Celica is like.

Because they like magic.

>his wife gets kidnapped by some fat man in a white robe and makes her forget all about him with his dick
>also shags his mom
>can't do anything about it
Maybe.

Oh? Did they take back pic related? Every piece of news from that train wreck reeks of desperation and damage control

I too am curious about this.

They're all descendants of the pirate god Shanty Pete

You didn't mention at all how Julia is also his half sister so assuming they make a remake and push for the Julia/Seliph then he'll also be a heavily implied sisterfucker.

>Tempest next Friday
I'd dress up as Arvis and burn down their offices if they only gave us 3 days to gather free orbs on an event like that during Sigurd's banner and cucked us out of getting what is likely at least 50% of the 40% bonus units, and is likely 75%.

You mean Als. Japan, remember. There was also an Al in the FE manga and Alphonse in FEH.

Who's his wife user?

I mean, it is kinda just Oreshika with fire emblem characters and Agarest already did this concept (but that game was boring as shit).

use life and death instead

Goodnight /feg/!

Her name is AYra. Arya is that one girl from game of thrones.

What's the secret best build for her? Something that isn't the standard Swift Swallow + Desperation

no, shaggy

Cause he has ugly art

I wanted to like Agarest (especially the first multigen one where you decide on different kids), it's probably the best !f Idea Factory game I played, but man it was boring yeah. Honestly, I don't understand how this company can produce so many good things on paper that are such travesties in execution.

it's fitting because xander is ugly

Predict the next powercreeped unit, lads. My money is on Perceval. It just seems like it's been a while since any new FE6 characters have been added.

Patty's not in the game user.

Day one patch for the voices of the Japanese.

No. He wants the enhanced bulk that he gets from Close Defense, and he doesn't really gain much other than Speed from Fury.

Tell me about this girl, /feg/.

If green is the mommy color, that makes red the daddy color. This is an indisputable fact

I want to ruin Larcei with my bad genes by forcing myself on Ayra.

Based on the post the post you're quoting is quoting, Julia.
Both her and her mom are clingy.

Brave Roy is better offensively.
Sigurd is far better as a tank.

The only thing Xander has is a DC weapon.

Everyone figured out the cock was good so it was GG for him.

With everything coming out nowadays so powercreeped ahead just to counter him, at what point do you just nerf Rein and give everybody free shit as compensation?

How the fuck do you beat this ghb?

Who doesn't love arse?